May 29, 2024, 10:44:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 142 7/23/09 - 8/5/09  (Read 231451 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: August 05, 2009, 04:17:34 PM »

Good afternoon funny Monkeys!

MikiMonkey - I love your Georgie Porgie pieces.   . . . keep em comin'!!!

I'd love to know what Cindy is up to today.

Cindy is probably sitting in the cafe across the street from the courthouse waiting to debrief old passive/aggressive George.

IIRC this time last year was very different for Cindy and George.  They were still believing Caylee was coming home for her third birthday  on Saturday August 9th.  But he wasn't old regular George on Hopespring Drive even then.  Spindy had been on TV blasting the world to "get off your ass and find my Grandchild"  George was good at playing the calm, somewhat befuddled side kick who is definitely passive /  aggressive and still is.  They were placating their daughter then to get Caylee back and they are placating her now to try and save her from the DP...but all their outbursts and help have put the nail in the coffin and shamed Caylee.
I agree Gypsy. 
It still amazes me that they have not visited Casey in jail in all these months.  There's something strange with that...or should I say irregular.
The Ants have never behaved like "regular" folks.

kc has to agree to see them and BOZO has put a stop to her seeing anyone other that him and his legal bunch of misfits. She can be seen by the jail doctor(s) and minister...but other than that BOZO has complete control. I am giving them a pass on not going to see her...I have no doubt that they would if they could. I also think BOZO put a stop to it because not only were the visited recorded and taped and aired...but I do think kc would have said something...let something out....JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: August 05, 2009, 04:18:03 PM »

CC..........   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1762 on: August 05, 2009, 04:18:07 PM »

Sunny, I agree with you, I honestly don't believe they thought Casey was capable of murder. They knew she had major problems, but I doubt if murder entered their minds.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: August 05, 2009, 04:20:20 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20281065/detail.html
Nervous George Anthony Deposed
Casey Anthony Is Accused Of Killing Her Daughter

POSTED: 5:29 pm EDT August 4, 2009
UPDATED: 3:47 pm EDT August 5, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George Anthony, father of accused killer Casey Anthony, was questioned under oath Wednesday at the State Attorney's Office.

Casey Anthony is at the Orange County Jail on murder charges following the disappearance and death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee's remains were found near the Anthony's home in December after a long search.

George Anthony was the last person to see Caylee alive on June 16, 2008.

He admitted Wednesday that he was nervous, but told reporters it's a process that he just has to get through. He also said he has not seen his daughter, Casey Anthony, in months, but would like to. When asked what he expected for his deposition, Anthony said he didn't know, but that he would try not to get emotional and just ask what is answered.

"I'm just here to answer questions and stuff that I need to answer that's about all I can say. It's going to be hard today. Every day is hard, you guys. Every day it never gets any easier. It's a process you just gotta go forward. Some days are a little easier than others. Today is a hard day, so hopefully I keep the emotions in check and do the best I can. I can't guarantee what will happen when I get up there. I just gotta answer the stuff that's asked," Anthony said.
After hours of answering prosecutors' questions behind closed doors, Anthony's lawyer said things are going smoothly.

"Hopefully we'll get done today and we're getting done easily and professionally," attorney Brad Conway said.

Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, spent nine hours at the state attorney's office on Thursday. Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's mother, was deposed on July 29.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1764 on: August 05, 2009, 04:21:31 PM »

Sunny, I agree with you, I honestly don't believe they thought Casey was capable of murder. They knew she had major problems, but I doubt if murder entered their minds.

What parent really could think their child was capable of murdering her own beautiful baby??  That would be a tough thing to accept.  IMO
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: August 05, 2009, 04:22:05 PM »

My granddaughter just turned 10 and we all live in Oregon we spend lots of time together, my daughter and her husband are closing on a home close to me at the end of August and they are a wonderful family. She turned it around, she has been clean for years and not a month goes by that she doesn't thank me for doing what any caring parent would do.

There was a lot the Anthony's could have done if they had cared enough, I know..

I am so glad you story has a happy ending! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: August 05, 2009, 04:24:02 PM »

Thank you everyone, I couldn't have shared if I didn't know how much you all care

I care, Miki.

I know a lot of us here do.  an angelic monkey

Ah Miki..what a beautiful ending that without your intercession would have ended badly for all involved.  You are a real woman..a true mother and I feel priviledged to post with you

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1767 on: August 05, 2009, 04:24:13 PM »

Hang on to that game board, CC! We'll mark them off when the trial starts and progresses..............     

"Spiteful Bitch"........................... check!

"Club Fusion"............................. check!

I don't think the State will miss a thing!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: August 05, 2009, 04:26:03 PM »

What parent really could think their child was capable of murdering her own beautiful baby??  That would be a tough thing to accept.  IMO
I totally agree, I can't imagine a parent's mind going in that direction.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: August 05, 2009, 04:26:54 PM »

Of course none of the Anthonys ever thought that Casey would/could murder little Caylee, but imo they were aware of her very short fuse and also of her devious habit of malignant lying.   To have provided a real babysitter/playskool/daycare during the week for Caylee would have eased matters, imo, and perhaps maybe Casey could have spent her time more productively: ie. finishing high school, going to college, getting a real job, etc.   Addressing her lying should have been a top priority - that is serious.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: August 05, 2009, 04:28:29 PM »

I think there is a factor here that really isn't being discussed, and that is the fact the Ants are pure EVIL. Not victims of circumstances, not just flawed personalities, not mental defects, but just plain outright EVIL. When did they cross that line and sell their souls to the devil, I cannot say exactly. But they exude evil from every pore, and infect anyone that is within breathing distance from them.

They made human choices to do what they did and continue to do so. De Nile is a river in Egypt, and a cop-out to keep from doing what is right. God gave us that nagging, sick feeling in our stomachs for a reason. Some people CHOOSE to go to the other side, come hell or high water. DENIAL is a lack of courage. Doing the right thing is HARD! Doing the right thing is no guarantee that things are going to turn out alright. Failure is an awful thing. Being able to face it takes a lot of guts, and it is a choice. But for God's sakes, DO something. JMO

That is why that statement is at the very bottom of my post, and my belief. You just keep trying!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: August 05, 2009, 04:30:58 PM »

Of course none of the Anthonys ever thought that Casey would/could murder little Caylee, but imo they were aware of her very short fuse and also of her devious habit of malignant lying.   To have provided a real babysitter/playskool/daycare during the week for Caylee would have eased matters, imo, and perhaps maybe Casey could have spent her time more productively: ie. finishing high school, going to college, getting a real job, etc.   Addressing her lying should have been a top priority - that is serious.

I agree.

~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: August 05, 2009, 04:32:04 PM »

For Miki Monkey:
You done good, girl..........   

Bravo from me to, Miki!      Strong woman and a poet!  Wow!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: August 05, 2009, 04:33:57 PM »

Yes, it should have been, but I think it was easier to avoid and not look at any of the things Casey was doing, I believe they were afraid of Casey.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1774 on: August 05, 2009, 04:34:16 PM »

Hang on to that game board, CC! We'll mark them off when the trial starts and progresses..............     

"Spiteful Bitch"........................... check!

"Club Fusion"............................. check!

I don't think the State will miss a thing!

I would like to market a Casey Anthony monopoly game too.  Pass Go Amscot, Collect a $200 stolen check.

Do No Evil 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1775 on: August 05, 2009, 04:34:17 PM »

I totally agree, I can't imagine a parent's mind going in that direction.

I agree, too. I do find it interesting that at the moment Cindy was faced with Casey's story, she did go there, though. "It smells like a dead body has been in the damn car.........."

I think the gap of possibility was bridging pretty quickly. I can't swear that Cindy had Casey in mind with that statement, but I think the possibility that Caylee was dead and that Casey was involved was most definitely in her mind at that moment.

Even George said that the smell from the car caused him to be wary when the trunk was opened, hoping it wasn't his daughter or grandaughter. Of course, at that point, they were on it. Cindy got serious about finding Casey.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1776 on: August 05, 2009, 04:34:25 PM »

I agree.

Yes, I too agree!! 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1777 on: August 05, 2009, 04:36:37 PM »

Yes, it should have been, but I think it was easier to avoid and not look at any of the things Casey was doing, I believe they were afraid of Casey.

I think Casey used Caylee as her trump card and that did scare Cindy.  Cindy knew she had no legal right to Caylee. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: August 05, 2009, 04:37:18 PM »

I have talked with parents of murderers (I worked for a DP attorney) they all said they had no idea their child was capable of murder...even when the child/adult might have had a lot of issues, committed other crimes...to accept that one's offspring is capable of MURDER has to be terrible. So many of the parents blamed themselves for not knowing, for not seeing the signs...for others...there were no signs at all. That is a club I thank God I have never belonged to. And now the A's do......and someday it is going to hit them full force

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: August 05, 2009, 04:37:20 PM »

Read my post #1717 on page 86.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.