May 29, 2024, 09:44:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 142 7/23/09 - 8/5/09  (Read 231447 times)
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: July 24, 2009, 05:26:04 PM »

well at least when they are made public we will get to see what is in them
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #181 on: July 24, 2009, 05:32:08 PM »

One good thing is that if any of these documents have been 'sanitized' by the Anthonys the LE computer data retrieval folks will find out and it will weigh heavily against them.   I hope that was the reason for the delay.....
I hope they installed keystroke loggers on the computers. I hope they have search warrants for their ISPs. I hope they used sections of the Anti-Terror laws to examine and track every aspect of the Ant's lives. Oh well, a girl can hope! Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: July 24, 2009, 05:43:13 PM »

OK, I'm not playing around anymore.  Where are our documents?????

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: July 24, 2009, 05:55:54 PM »

One good thing is that if any of these documents have been 'sanitized' by the Anthonys the LE computer data retrieval folks will find out and it will weigh heavily against them.   I hope that was the reason for the delay.....
I hope they installed keystroke loggers on the computers. I hope they have search warrants for their ISPs. I hope they used sections of the Anti-Terror laws to examine and track every aspect of the Ant's lives. Oh well, a girl can hope! Monkey Devil!

They are close enough to terrorist to me. I'm sure Caylee was terrified when her mother murdered her, and the Anthonys are no better as they are defending Skanky and not Caylee. Life is cheap to them. Money is their God.   

BTW, Hi Tevye. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: July 24, 2009, 05:59:19 PM »

Good afternoon sweet Monkeys!

Well if the docs were about emails between DCasey, Hoover and the A's then I bet they will compare what they have from each party.  Although Casey and Hoover seemed to get rid of a lot of there info early on....just sayin'

One question I have had since the forensic team went to the A's in January is ..why did they take a piece of drywall? 

Now that we know about the grave wax being in the car trunk, on the paper towels ...just wondering if maybe while doing a quick clean up at the house, after touching the body if Casey touched a wall in the house or garage while she still had the grave wax or other residue on her hands?  If the grave wax was cleaned off the wall..would it still be detectable with luminous or some similar substance?  Anyone, Anyone?

GypsyDD- From what I read this week (post in last thread), if there was blood (even minute traces) on the drywall, it would still show up under luminescence.  If Casey touched the drywall and it was cleaned by someone, evidence of the cleanup would be chemically traceable.  It may be that a piece of drywall was taken to document the chemical fibers in the room (I'm assuming garage) that would/should be found in the dust of the room.  It may also be that the drywall may have absorbed some of the chloroform/decomp smell or chemical residue.

Thank you , Ispy...I have always thought , since the drywall was taken , that Casey left finger prints loaded with DNA behind. Meaning she was moving the body..and her fingerprints would prove that.  I am thinking grave wax must have some residue of DNA.  Meaning ..when they searched the house after sweet Caylee''s body was found, they not only sprayed luminol in Casey and then Caylee's room..but also the garage.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: July 24, 2009, 06:58:04 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/07/casey-anthony-george-cindy-hand-over-documents-that-have-no-blockbuster-information.html

How did George and Cindy Anthony avoid a court hearing this afternoon?

Their attorney, Brad Conway, this morning handed over information from the family computer that the prosecution was seeking in the case against the Anthonys' daughter, Casey. She is charged with her daughter Caylee's murder and remains in the Orange County Jail.

Conway wouldn't discuss the information this morning.

But WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing offered an update about the material this afternoon. Conway told the station there was "no blockbuster information at this time."

WFTV-Channel 9's Mark Boyle said, "Conway would not give any details about what was in the documents, so we won't find out what's in them until the prosecution makes it part of the public record." Anchor Martie Salt added that the prosecution isn't sure when it can make the documents public.

Central Florida News 13 explained that Conway turned over the papers hours before the Anthonys were scheduled to appear in court. "Conway said there was no delay in turning over the evidence. He said it was just standard procedure," anchor Jackie Brockington said.

Computer trouble prevented the Anthonys from handing over the documents sooner, Conway told Kealing.

Kealing added, "Obviously, Judge Stan Strickland and prosecutors were satisfied and felt there was no longer a need to require George and Cindy's presence in court."

The Anthonys are keeping a lower profile these days. Conway said his clients "are still struggling through it and they will for a long, long time."

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: July 24, 2009, 07:26:27 PM »

OK, I'm not playing around anymore.  Where are our documents?????

Cake?  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #187 on: July 24, 2009, 07:28:07 PM »

Maybe I'm not recalling correctly, I thought they did take the computer and a laptop?  Maybe they're checking to see what they've deleted.  Just don't know.

They have taken computers and laptops before, and I am sure that the Ants just replaced them and kept on truckin'. That's why I said there is no way that Spindy would ever be without a Puter. JMO

Good afternoon all!  I'm guessing that the documents requested were generated AFTER LE seized the Ant's computers.  What do you all think?

...fur shure!
Those computers were taken in way back--wish I could remember when.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: July 24, 2009, 07:28:22 PM »

They are close enough to terrorist to me. I'm sure Caylee was terrified when her mother murdered her, and the Anthonys are no better as they are defending Skanky and not Caylee. Life is cheap to them. Money is their God.   

BTW, Hi Tevye. 

I agree.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: July 24, 2009, 07:29:15 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/07/casey-anthony-george-cindy-hand-over-documents-that-have-no-blockbuster-information.html

How did George and Cindy Anthony avoid a court hearing this afternoon?

Their attorney, Brad Conway, this morning handed over information from the family computer that the prosecution was seeking in the case against the Anthonys' daughter, Casey. She is charged with her daughter Caylee's murder and remains in the Orange County Jail.

Conway wouldn't discuss the information this morning.

But WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing offered an update about the material this afternoon. Conway told the station there was "no blockbuster information at this time."

WFTV-Channel 9's Mark Boyle said, "Conway would not give any details about what was in the documents, so we won't find out what's in them until the prosecution makes it part of the public record." Anchor Martie Salt added that the prosecution isn't sure when it can make the documents public.

Central Florida News 13 explained that Conway turned over the papers hours before the Anthonys were scheduled to appear in court. "Conway said there was no delay in turning over the evidence. He said it was just standard procedure," anchor Jackie Brockington said.

Computer trouble prevented the Anthonys from handing over the documents sooner, Conway told Kealing.

Kealing added, "Obviously, Judge Stan Strickland and prosecutors were satisfied and felt there was no longer a need to require George and Cindy's presence in court."

The Anthonys are keeping a lower profile these days. Conway said his clients "are still struggling through it and they will for a long, long time."

They must be struggling to bring in donations. I don't see struggling in the photos of Cindy drag racing and waving to the crowd like she is some celebrity. I don't see struggling at the Cleveland Clinic or the Ohio Sheriff's office either. I see big smiles and laughs before court hearings and then all of a sudden, they disappear and it's *show time*. I don't see them struggling to find justice for Caylee most importantly.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #190 on: July 24, 2009, 07:31:00 PM »

Thank goodness that leak came out, I was starting to pull my hair out when I came in from garden and HLN said hearing canceled.
Now, if they ordered ant's to turn all communication over, you know they ordered PI to turn all communication over...................... how cocky is sindy.......... would she dare hold something back thinking that dc and hoover would too?   If those documents are missing something, FOX better get us our webcam back, cause i want to see sindy get some new jewelry - handcuffs! 

As to the sidebar - evidence can't be submitted at a sidebar.  So for the SA to be asking for the transcript for use at the trial, this is very curious.   What is said at sidebar is not public information.  Most sidebar's are off the record - and for good reason.  It is for issues to be heard out of of the jury and public eye.  It is where they decide and fight and get scolded by judge, etc.  I have been racking my brains for days on what evidence could have been introduced at a sidebar and all I can think of is:  contracts that the judge said will be allowed at trial, but not at this time due to tainting jury pool or nakid pics of casey for same reasons.
Things that make you go hummmmmmmmmmm.............

...................... how cocky is sindy.......... would she dare hold something back?...who. Cindy...deceit..NEVER!!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: July 24, 2009, 07:35:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys! 

No hearing.  Darn.  I was looking forward to that popcorn. I wanted to see Cindy and George cited for contempt of court and publicly dressed down by Strickland for their shenanigans and lack of cooperation.  Oh well.  I do hope the State will get to the bottom of whatever it is they are looking for in terms of that subpoena.

And no transcript of that lonnnnnng sidebar conference that the State wanted "for purpose of trial"  WTH?  I'm a little confused about that.  So, I take it that the State assumed there WAS a transcript?  But when we heard about this, we Monkeys reviewed the March 25 hearing on video and saw that the sidebar was not being transcribed, right?  Hmmm... what's up with this, anyway?

And then there's the Anthonys' go-to guy who saved their butts from facing that hearing today.  So which was it, Brad Conman?  There was a delay because of (cough-cough) computer trouble?  Or there was no delay at all, just a "normal" kinda misunderstanding related to timing, or whatever?

I ask you, Monkeys:  Is this "NORMAL" behavior in your book?  That the grandparents of a murdered child, under subpoena to provide information to the State for the trial of the person accused of killing their grandchild... to stall, delay, make excuses, fudge, and LIE -- waiting until the last possible minute to provide anything whatsoever, and only then under threat of contempt of court and costing a good deal of time, frustration, effort, and money on the part of others??

Or that they would drag their feet even if they DID have computer trouble?  Wouldn't normal people have jumped through whatever hoops might be necessary to get that compy up and running if it contained SUBPOENAED INFORMATION that they needed to provide ASAP?? 

Is this "NORMAL," Brad?  Shame on you.  I'd say you need to look hard in your mirror, Brad.  You'll notice that your eyes are practically floating in the toxic Anthony kool-aid you've been quaffing.  Listen to yourself.  Is that "CindySpeak" coming from your mouth?  How dare you make such lame excuses, and then admonish these reporters that they ought to be reporting on a murder case!  That is EXACTLY what they are trying to do -- but your lying, scheming, scammy clients are making it a bit tough.  Next thing we know, you'll be calling the reporters maggots and parasites.
  For shame.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: July 24, 2009, 07:42:46 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: July 24, 2009, 07:43:04 PM »

Maybe I'm not recalling correctly, I thought they did take the computer and a laptop?  Maybe they're checking to see what they've deleted.  Just don't know.

They have taken computers and laptops before, and I am sure that the Ants just replaced them and kept on truckin'. That's why I said there is no way that Spindy would ever be without a Puter. JMO

Good afternoon all!  I'm guessing that the documents requested were generated AFTER LE seized the Ant's computers.  What do you all think?

...fur shure!
Those computers were taken in way back--wish I could remember when.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1603690/casey-anthony-computer-report
Page 1

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: July 24, 2009, 07:43:54 PM »

Thanks Klaas.   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: July 24, 2009, 08:02:39 PM »

Hi! DESI!!

I see you're as P-Oed as the rest of us. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #196 on: July 24, 2009, 08:04:23 PM »

Thanks Klaas.   
Yes, thanks Klaas.  I'm confused with the sidebar, aren't sidebars usually not transcribed?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: July 24, 2009, 08:08:59 PM »

Yes, Fanny, your friend Desi is feeling mighty grouchy toward people who stand in the way of justice for Caylee and cover up their own arses to protect themselves or to protect Caylee's killer.  And those who seek to promote themselves or make money by using Caylee.  People who have no respect for those who are seeking the truth and justice...

I agree with MagicEyes, it is wonderful to know we are not alone in our frustration and impatience....and btw thanks for your hugs, Magic.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: July 24, 2009, 08:19:40 PM »

Personally, I think that the latent fingerprints on the duct tape, the evidence in the car trunk of decomp, the grave wax in the trunk and the paper towels in the trash bag in the trunk with grave wax, as well as the evidence on the drywall they took from the A's home makes this a slam dunk as far as DP cases go.  There had to be more then one piece of evidence to tie Casey specifically to the murder and desposal..the backyard, the car trunk, the duct tape, the drywall evidence..and the dumping ground support all that.....her goose is cooked.  That is why we will see nothing but motions from the defense from here on out to try to discredit evidence, people and circumstances.  It will not work.  If Andrea Lyons had not entered the case, I think in the final hours, right before the trial, we would have seen a confession of sorts from Casey to get the LWP instead of DP.  We won't see that now.

Because Andrea is here to play this trial like a violin and get out of this all the publicity she can..not just for her book, though that doesn't hurt, but for her agenda of rallying against the DP and making a mark on Florida.

Sorry Andrea, I do not think Florida will get rid of the DP just because you want them too.  This case is not that kind of case.
She should have chosen another case rather then a middle class mother, living off her family and friends, lying and stealing from all of them, no remorse for what she has done ..and no poor beleagered background where she didn't know right from wrong.  Society feels no need to say that Casey's actions were our fault because she was some dis-enfranchised youth living in poverty and knew no other recourse or life style or morals.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: July 24, 2009, 08:21:37 PM »

Yes, Fanny, your friend Desi is feeling mighty grouchy toward people who stand in the way of justice for Caylee and cover up their own arses to protect themselves or to protect Caylee's killer.  And those who seek to promote themselves or make money by using Caylee.  People who have no respect for those who are seeking the truth and justice...

I agree with MagicEyes, it is wonderful to know we are not alone in our frustration and impatience....and btw thanks for your hugs, Magic.

Me too DESI. Me too!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.