May 28, 2024, 12:51:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 142 7/23/09 - 8/5/09  (Read 231307 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1800 on: August 05, 2009, 05:07:27 PM »

It's after 5:00! Where's George?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: August 05, 2009, 05:07:54 PM »

Of course none of the Anthonys ever thought that Casey would/could murder little Caylee, but imo they were aware of her very short fuse and also of her devious habit of malignant lying.   To have provided a real babysitter/playskool/daycare during the week for Caylee would have eased matters, imo, and perhaps maybe Casey could have spent her time more productively: ie. finishing high school, going to college, getting a real job, etc.   Addressing her lying should have been a top priority - that is serious.
Yes, it should have been, but I think it was easier to avoid and not look at any of the things Casey was doing, I believe they were afraid of Casey.

I think Casey used Caylee as her trump card and that did scare Cindy.  Cindy knew she had no legal right to Caylee. 

MIKI probably didn't have legal rights either, but she still did something anyway. JMO

MIKI had a case!!  Casey was not on drugs!!  DCF would not have removed Caylee from Casey for lying and stealing!  If that were the case, we all better all open our homes up because a lot of children would be removed.

Judges do not like to remove children from their mothers.  Reunification is a priority in FLorida.  I have worked in the system and have been through Florida Family court system.  Both are very broken, IMO!!

We will just need to agree to disagree.   an angelic monkey

You said yourself we bring our life experiences here. You said you worked for the DFC at one time. The DFC in Florida doesn't have such a good track history, nor can I think of a state where it does. You said you had to deal with all this and spent $200,000 to do it. But you did what you had to do. That is my point.

There is a little boy lieing dead in a morgue in Idaho right now because of the Child Protective Services and the Court System. It sucks, big time! How much anyone did to overcome their bad decisions, I do not know. All I know is someone has to make the effort, no matter what. If we won't, who will?

I said earlier I did not want to debate this with you. I admire and respect you. We will not engage futher about this. I do not want to ruin a relationship with you or anyone else here on SM. I have my view, and you have yours. We will really leave it here and respect the fact that we all don't agree. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: August 05, 2009, 05:08:06 PM »

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo  it looks like conman snuck in without being interviewed and without georgie's assistance

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1803 on: August 05, 2009, 05:08:41 PM »

Sunny, I agree with you, I honestly don't believe they thought Casey was capable of murder. They knew she had major problems, but I doubt if murder entered their minds.

What parent really could think their child was capable of murdering her own beautiful baby??  That would be a tough thing to accept.  IMO

Read my post #1717 on page 86.

Fanny, we all bring our own personal experiences to this board.  It appears you have great kids and grandkids and have done a great job.

However, that is not always the case.  I have a story that would curl your hair.  Sometimes, life is not that easy for everyone.  Not all parents have control over their kids and not from a lack of trying.  Not always is good help available to the average household.

Again, I am not defending the Anthony's.  They truly make me ill.  I personally don't want to judge their life before Caylee died because I do not know all the facts to base my opinion on.  However, I would agree - their actions have despicable after the fact.

P.S.  Denial is not just a river. It is a very real emotion.   

I get you, MT. Not all things are equal, and your experience is really different. George and Cindy had Casey from day one. You didn't............. that's a big difference. It's also true that some kids are born more of a challenge. Knowing more than I can post, I'll just say that Cindy and George are not in your league as a parent. No way.

ALL parents need the ability to put their children's well being above their own. Sometimes that means making hard decisions and making it hard for kids to continue on a given path, and protecting others from them; even their own children.

Thank you but....LOL!!  Look at PT - he was in such denial!!  Does that make him a bad father??  Not in my opinion!!

I think we can all agree on this -

Casey killed Casey!
Cindy and George are protecting Casey.
Cindy and George have acted in a despicable manner.
Caylee deserves far more respect!!

an angelic monkey
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1804 on: August 05, 2009, 05:08:53 PM »

Sunny, I agree with you, I honestly don't believe they thought Casey was capable of murder. They knew she had major problems, but I doubt if murder entered their minds.

What parent really could think their child was capable of murdering her own beautiful baby??  That would be a tough thing to accept.  IMO
I totally agree, I can't imagine a parent's mind going in that direction.

I agree, too. I do find it interesting that at the moment Cindy was faced with Casey's story, she did go there, though. "It smells like a dead body has been in the damn car.........."

I think the gap of possibility was bridging pretty quickly. I can't swear that Cindy had Casey in mind with that statement, but I think the possibility that Caylee was dead and that Casey was involved was most definitely in her mind at that moment.

Even George said that the smell from the car caused him to be wary when the trunk was opened, hoping it wasn't his daughter or grandaughter. Of course, at that point, they were on it. Cindy got serious about finding Casey.
And cindy also got serious about covering up the crime.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: August 05, 2009, 05:09:16 PM »

We are being kept in the dark today.  Looks like if conman is talking he finally showed up.  But, did they eat lunch?  No lunch tapes? 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1806 on: August 05, 2009, 05:09:50 PM »

Of course none of the Anthonys ever thought that Casey would/could murder little Caylee, but imo they were aware of her very short fuse and also of her devious habit of malignant lying.   To have provided a real babysitter/playskool/daycare during the week for Caylee would have eased matters, imo, and perhaps maybe Casey could have spent her time more productively: ie. finishing high school, going to college, getting a real job, etc.   Addressing her lying should have been a top priority - that is serious.
Yes, it should have been, but I think it was easier to avoid and not look at any of the things Casey was doing, I believe they were afraid of Casey.

I think Casey used Caylee as her trump card and that did scare Cindy.  Cindy knew she had no legal right to Caylee. 

MIKI probably didn't have legal rights either, but she still did something anyway. JMO

MIKI had a case!!  Casey was not on drugs!!  DCF would not have removed Caylee from Casey for lying and stealing!  If that were the case, we all better all open our homes up because a lot of children would be removed.

Judges do not like to remove children from their mothers.  Reunification is a priority in FLorida.  I have worked in the system and have been through Florida Family court system.  Both are very broken, IMO!!

As it is here in Texas. My best friend just got custody of her great nephew on Monday. Had it not for the father being arrested Thursday before court for meth (he never had a drug charge or tested positive), the state would have never granted full custody of him and his brothers. It's is all about reunification and sending the kids back to their parents. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: August 05, 2009, 05:11:11 PM »

No I didn't have any legal rights but at the time I didn't know or care and I was quite willing to have her arrested if it went that far.

I know you would have, MIKI. And I imagine looking back it was the scariest moment in your life.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: August 05, 2009, 05:15:27 PM »

I think we can all agree on this -

Casey killed Casey!
Cindy and George are protecting Casey.
Cindy and George have acted in a despicable manner.
Caylee deserves far more respect!!

an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1809 on: August 05, 2009, 05:15:56 PM »

You said yourself we bring our life experiences here. You said you worked for the DFC at one time. The DFC in Florida doesn't have such a good track history, nor can I think of a state where it does. You said you had to deal with all this and spent $200,000 to do it. But you did what you had to do. That is my point.

There is a little boy lieing dead in a morgue in Idaho right now because of the Child Protective Services and the Court System. It sucks, big time! How much anyone did to overcome their bad decisions, I do not know. All I know is someone has to make the effort, no matter what. If we won't, who will?

I said earlier I did not want to debate this with you. I admire and respect you. We will not engage futher about this. I do not want to ruin a relationship with you or anyone else here on SM. I have my view, and you have yours. We will really leave it here and respect the fact that we all don't agree. 

Now I agree with you!! LOL

You can disagree with me...I know I am wrong a lot.  I also know that I have gone a little soft because I have taken too much time off from this thread. 

Maybe I am denial and just don't want to believe Caylee's death could have been prevented by her own grandparents!  I dispise them enough already!!   Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1810 on: August 05, 2009, 05:17:20 PM »

But why are the Anthonys behaving in such a horrific way? Do they feel guilt for what Casey had become and for what Casey did to Caylee? There is something missing here, there is more to the story, imo. The only thing logical in my eyes is they are also covering for something else, I don't know what the something else is. Is Casey holding something over her mom and dad's head for them to be behaving in such a manner? These people just drive me nuts, but I believe there is more to this terrible situation.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1811 on: August 05, 2009, 05:18:59 PM »

But why are the Anthonys behaving in such a horrific way? Do they feel guilt for what Casey had become and for what Casey did to Caylee? There is something missing here, there is more to the story, imo. The only thing logical in my eyes is they are also covering for something else, I don't know what the something else is. Is Casey holding something over her mom and dad's head for them to be behaving in such a manner? These people just drive me nuts, but I believe there is more to this terrible situation.

I hope you are right!  I can't imagine the Anthony's could have gone under the radar for so long!   
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: August 05, 2009, 05:20:17 PM »

No I didn't have any legal rights but at the time I didn't know or care and I was quite willing to have her arrested if it went that far.

I know you would have, MIKI. And I imagine looking back it was the scariest moment in your life.   an angelic monkey

Yes..it was I thought I would lose them both, I never thought I could end up being arrested too  I don't regret it for a moment. I feel I got really lucky in the end.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: August 05, 2009, 05:25:11 PM »

I hope you are right!  I can't imagine the Anthony's could have gone under the radar for so long!   
I just don't know what to think anymore with this, I can understand wanting to be supportive of your daughter, but to completely ruin your own lives in the process, makes no sense to me. I asked in the beginning of this case, did anyone really love Caylee in that family, and I guess the best they could love her they did. Are they just trying to save Casey, because they can't save Caylee? I just believe they are hiding something, something disturbing, or maybe it is easier for me to think that way, to try to make a little sense out of all of this 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1814 on: August 05, 2009, 05:26:03 PM »

Depo update:

Miki~5PM thursday
CBB~high noon thursday
Gypsy~till lunch thursday
Northern~dark wed. or 5PM thursday
NewsJunkie~2PM thursday or till dark wed.
Karma~2PM wednesday

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: August 05, 2009, 05:26:55 PM »

I agree, there is more to this tale than is being told...I remember KC saying "don't worry I didn't tell them anything" to Lee, I have often wondered what that "anything" was. I don't doubt there is some unexplained reasoning behind George and Cindy's behavior, no parent no matter how despicable acts in a manner so atrocious that the whole country despises them.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: August 05, 2009, 05:29:50 PM »

I agree, there is more to this tale than is being told...I remember KC saying "don't worry I didn't tell them anything" to Lee, I have often wondered what that "anything" was. I don't doubt there is some unexplained reasoning behind George and Cindy's behavior, no parent no matter how despicable acts in a manner so atrocious that the whole country despises them.
Exactly, and I for one am going to go completely nuts trying to figure this family out. I should just stop thinking about them, but I can't. Have never seen a family like this before. I thought Jackie Peterson was bad, compared to Cindy she is a saint. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1817 on: August 05, 2009, 05:31:35 PM »

Exactly, and I for one am going to go completely nuts trying to figure this family out. I should just stop thinking about them, but I can't. Have never seen a family like this before. I thought Jackie Peterson was bad, compared to Cindy she is a saint. 

and Jackie was bad!! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: August 05, 2009, 05:31:42 PM »

Maybe doing another costume change?  Perhaps something more along the lines of evening attire?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: August 05, 2009, 05:32:36 PM »

Maybe doing another costume change?  Perhaps something more along the lines of evening attire?   
Anything is better than wearing Cindy's shorts 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.