May 29, 2024, 04:42:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 142 7/23/09 - 8/5/09  (Read 231490 times)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1900 on: August 05, 2009, 07:59:08 PM »

MAGIC, thank you for your wonderful and thought provoking post.  an angelic monkey

I am proud of your parents for taking the reins and doing what was necessary. I know it was not an easy thing for them to do. Some people just do the right thing naturally. It doesn't take a court order, or police intervention, or psychologist, or DPS for good people to do the right thing.

I so wish that the Anthonys had done that for Caylee. As the news comes out today about a book deal, and George's total disreagard for the decorum of a courtroom, even if he has been in attendance of several hearings, it just solidifies my feelings of betrayal to Caylee.

I don't know if your sister would have been murderous to her children if she had been backed into a corner like Skanky was. Only you and your family can judge that. But at least she was never put in that position, and it sounds like no one was trying to "one-up" each other and was just trying to do what was right for the children. I know you are proud of your parents, and I respect them very much for doing what they did.

Thank you for sharing your story.  an angelic monkey

Thank you Fanny and thank you to all that have written about my post.  Fanny, you just can't believe what my parents were like.  My dad was a construction laborer and my mother a waitress.  We had six children all together.  My oldest sister and my mother had babies one year apart.  My dad got up at 4am to commute to his job and came home so dirty you couldn't see his face.  He would take a shower before he could even sit down in his favorite chair to read the paper, he often fell asleep and had to be woken for dinner.  My father and mother not only raised my nephews as their own, they never complained about it.  They knew that if my sister took them out of the house they would be in danger.  I think there are a lot more grandma's and grandpa's watching their grandchildren than we will ever know about.  When my sister got pregnant at an early age it was back in the early 60's, it was very taboo and not a thing taken in stride. Now a days, people seem to take it for granted that they can have children and other people will raise them.

I think the Anthony's saw a lot of warning signs and they acted on none of them.  You would think the guilt would be eating them alive and yet, we are the ones that seem worse for the wear.  The thought of them in negotiations for a book of that precious baby and what she went through puts me in such anger that my heart aches, prayer is the only thing that gets me through.  They know they failed her in her short little life but how can they not want to make things better now?  It would be so easy to just tell the truth and no George you don't need a stack of papers to keep the truth straight.  They need to go away till the trial, then deal with the punishment that their evil daughter gets and stay away from the public eye for the rest of their miserable lives.  The only reason we find it so hard to believe that they can even consider making more money off of a book about Caylee's murder, is that we are normal.  They are evil.  There just isn't any other explanation.

Fanny, I love what you said about my parents and I am sure they are proud of me for telling their story of love and devotion.  They have both been in Heaven for a very long time but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss them with all my heart.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: August 05, 2009, 07:59:24 PM »

Hang on to that game board, CC! We'll mark them off when the trial starts and progresses..............     

"Spiteful Bitch"........................... check!

"Club Fusion"............................. check!

I don't think the State will miss a thing!

I don't think the State will miss anything either...and..I'm looking forward to the possiblity that the State may even show us a few things that we don't know (even as good as the monkeys are at sleuthing).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: August 05, 2009, 07:59:59 PM »

So, Conman wouldn't comment on whether they took a trip to NY & were working on a book deal.  All he had to say was "No" if it wasn't true.

Maybe conman could afford a hoveround chair. His hands must be caloused !! I wouldnt  buy their book!! and what would they name the book?
any ideas anyone???

Watch it be .................. You are my Sunshine.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: August 05, 2009, 08:00:50 PM »

Who sees dollar signs when a family member is murdered? Especially when the murderer is another family member?? What human being does that???

Fanny, you are so right, this family is pure evil. I'm so angry right now and my heart is breaking all over yet again for Caylee. She means nothing to George and Cindy other than being a monetary gain for them. My God, they only supported her, and I use that term very loosely, for 2 1/2 years. And they feel they deserve a lifetime free ride because of that? Only evil thinks this way. No wonder we have never seen these greedy folks grieve for Caylee. They only think of all the money she will bring to them. I have visions of Cindy dancing around singing "We're in the Money" with a huge smirk on her face. They disgust me beyond words.

I feel the same way Tupelo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: August 05, 2009, 08:00:54 PM »

mytime, that is interesting you spoke with Shirley. Shirley seems like a very nice woman.

Mytime???
Did she mention of she has been in contact with cindy anytime soon

She was strong and tough and didn't mince words!! 

2 of things she told me were -  George did not throw his father through a plate glass window and she had no idea where Rick got them from.

And Casey was a good kid until 18 - 19 years old. Then she saw a big change.  She was aware that some "mental" illnesses don't show up until late teens, early 20's and was wondering if Casey suffered from one.  She was not in denial about Casey.  She also was disgusted with her daughter's behavior too but could not "reach" her. 
I'm not making excuses for Casey, but I will say I wondered if things changed after giving birth.

I don't believe Cindy MADE Casey keep the baby either.  Nobody made Casey do anything she didn't want to do.  Casey just wasn't thrilled about being tied down and was getting mad that her mother was not available to watch Caylee as much as she expected she would.  I also believe Cindy threats to take Caylee help push Casey over the edge - to the spiteful biotch she was.  JMO   an angelic monkey
I think you are right about that. A toxic environment all the way around. I wonder if Cindy has communication with her mom and dad, it would be horrible if she doesn't, unless of course Shirley just doesn't want anything to do with Cindy.

Good evening, Monkeys.  I'm trying to catch up...but wanted to say...I've often thought that since Casey didn't have a job, it's obvious that G&C were keeping her up...food, place to live, gas in car, and "how" would Casey get money to go out and do things with friends...anyway, I'm thinking that each time GorC would make a threat about getting custody of Caylee, that would be a threat to Casey's existence because Caylee was Casey's "meal ticket", literally, with the A's.  No Casey, no meal-ticket.  Simple.  Threats to one's existence is scary and because Casey wasn't in control of it (because she was TOO LAZY TO GET A JOB), I believe it created more and more anger on Casey's part.  Finally, of course, it came to the point that Casey would take away that which the A's were beating her over the head with.

Not having a job is a big, big part.  Instead of letting her parents know she lost her job, Casey decided to lie about it.  When the A's became curious about whether or not Casey was working, they chalked it up to she's over 18 and it's not our business and let Casey get away with not being responsible even to the point of getting a job..any job..

And this timing, would fit in with Shirley Pleasa's comment that Casey changed after about 18-19 y.o.  Yep, Casey refused to be a responsible person after high school and the A's let her get away with it.  They probably thought they were helping their single-parent child as much as they could...and they were...with money.  It's obvious that the A's spent whatever they made on keeping Casey and Caylee up.

Loca
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: August 05, 2009, 08:01:43 PM »

So, Conman wouldn't comment on whether they took a trip to NY & were working on a book deal.  All he had to say was "No" if it wasn't true.

Maybe conman could afford a hoveround chair. His hands must be caloused !! I wouldnt  buy their book!! and what would they name the book?
any ideas anyone???

"How to Profit off the murder of your granddaughter at the hands of her mother"

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: August 05, 2009, 08:02:30 PM »

any ideas anyone???

Watch it be .................. You are my Sunshine.   

It would not surprise me at all.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: August 05, 2009, 08:05:11 PM »

Who sees dollar signs when a family member is murdered? Especially when the murderer is another family member?? What human being does that???

Fanny, you are so right, this family is pure evil. I'm so angry right now and my heart is breaking all over yet again for Caylee. She means nothing to George and Cindy other than being a monetary gain for them. My God, they only supported her, and I use that term very loosely, for 2 1/2 years. And they feel they deserve a lifetime free ride because of that? Only evil thinks this way. No wonder we have never seen these greedy folks grieve for Caylee. They only think of all the money she will bring to them. I have visions of Cindy dancing around singing "We're in the Money" with a huge smirk on her face. They disgust me beyond words.

You mean smirking like this??

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: August 05, 2009, 08:05:40 PM »

You know, the book deal story in New York - explains why the depo couldn't be till today too. 

Mods - can we just cuss, rant and blow off hate till page 100 if we promise to behave in the next thread?  LOL   I am so mad right now, I can't type straight. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: August 05, 2009, 08:06:18 PM »

Or this?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: August 05, 2009, 08:09:07 PM »

Good night Monkeys.  I'm not going to make it to the cage change.  Catch everyone tomorrow.   an angelic monkey

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: August 05, 2009, 08:09:16 PM »

THE NERVE OF THAT LAZY A$$ WALKING IN TODAY WITH HIS PITY STORY ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO GET A JOB WHEN HE HAD BLOOD MONEY NEGOTIATION HANDS.  LOWER THAN LOW.  AS MY GRANNY USED TO SAY, LOWER THAN A SNAKES BELLY TO THE EARTH.

(YES, I AM SHOUTING - AT THEM, NOT MONKEYS!)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: August 05, 2009, 08:09:58 PM »

Or this? Sorry mods. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: August 05, 2009, 08:11:51 PM »

You mean smirking like this??

Yes, just like that, the *I'll show you* look. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: August 05, 2009, 08:13:49 PM »

Or this?
Oh she knows exactly what she is thinking....Money, Money, Money Oh, Caylee who?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: August 05, 2009, 08:14:25 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20295323/detail.html

Attorney Won't Deny Anthonys Have Book Deal
Posted: 5:47 pm EDT August 5, 2009
Updated: 6:07 pm EDT August 5, 2009

Eyewitness News heard from a reliable tipster that the Anthonys, their private investigator and their lawyer are negotiating a package book deal with Simon and Schuster, which is owned by CBS, so Eyewitness News asked about it, because the publisher isn't talking.

Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News last year that she was considering a book and now a tipster, who's been right before, told Eyewitness News the Anthonys, their private investigator Dominic Casey, who was videotaped searching and probing the woods where Caylee's remains were later found, and their lawyer, went to New York recently for talks with Simon and Schuster, a division of CBS that Wikipedia calls the fourth largest publisher in the country.

"I heard that you, George, Cindy and Dominic Casey went to New York and met with Simon and Schuster recently about a book deal," Belich told attorney Brad Conway (watch full interview).

"I wouldn't comment on anything personal like that. I don't know. I wouldn't comment on it, Kathi," he said.

"Why not?" Belich asked.

"There's no reason to," Conway said.

"Is it true?" Belich asked.

"I'm not gonna say whether it's true or not true," Conway replied.

There has been a lot of speculation about how the already financially-strapped Anthonys are supporting themselves.

The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, which the Anthonys started last year, just got its tax exempt status this year, so it doesn't have to file any financial statements with the government about the donations it's collected or how it's spending the money until next year.

Records show the foundation predicts it will collect less than $25,000 this year. George told Eyewitness News on Wednesday that neither he nor Cindy is working.

Ohhhh! I bet it's true!!  Wow, just wow!  Casey is gonna' be madder than a wet hen when she finds this out.  tee hee   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: August 05, 2009, 08:19:09 PM »

Kathi said package deal......package book deal sounds like one book before trial,one book during and maybe one book after?The money grubbing anthonys will never have to work now!They will survive off of the blood of Caylee!

Just think HOW angry Casey will be over this...she just might puff up so much that she'll explode.  Andy....she will have the rest of her life to sit in a cell pondering over how, by her on hands, she gave her parents the money to live on and not work (seeing as how Casey refused to work...she's now given her parents the means to not work either).

Oh...movies??  One for each book?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1917 on: August 05, 2009, 08:21:23 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...

More discovery released in the Casey Anthony case

The State Attorney's Office may release more investigative material later this week in the case against Casey Anthony.

It's unclear what will be in the discovery - information initially turned over to the defense.

Personally, I won't be holding my breath. The only thing I am interested in at this point is Lenny, Rob, and Tracy's interviews, and the forensic and fingerprint docs on the duct tape and bug milkshake.
All the rest of the "blah, blah, blah" interviews with the lying Anthony's do not interest me at all. Even the latest depos. I have heard enough of their babble, read enough on the autopsy, seen enough of the rest of the forensics and other interviews to form my own opinion. Seeing Skanky's so nonchalant attitude in the video the day she was arrested for MURDER ONE, and her little cameo in jail with the temper tantrum was enough for me.

Duct tape...yes...I can't wait to hear the "full" results on the forensics on the duct tape.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: August 05, 2009, 08:27:22 PM »

MAGIC, your last post left me with a lump in my throat. My own daddy worked at a shipyard, walked several blocks to the bus @ 5am every morning, caught a ferry, and rode to work. He came home every afternoon the same way, almost always so dirty you could barely recognize him. But every day, even when I was just a toddler, he brought a Hershey bar or some treat out of his lunch box. I have an old picture of him and I as I ran up to him on the sidewalk with my arms outstretched, mostly glad to see him, but loving the special treat everyday too.

Thank you for the memory.  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: August 05, 2009, 08:27:29 PM »

Good night Monkeys.  I'm not going to make it to the cage change.  Catch everyone tomorrow.   an angelic monkey

'Nite Cece.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.