May 28, 2024, 01:30:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 142 7/23/09 - 8/5/09  (Read 231314 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: July 24, 2009, 10:04:02 PM »

.--------------SNIP

When Tim Miller traveled to Orlando, and first rang the doorbell at Hopespring Drive, the Anthonys' door was opened by Jim from Trumbull County, who proceeded to initiate Tim into the ways of the Casa de Anthony, by recounting how he (Jim) had just pulled George and Casey apart after some kind of drama -- triggered by George trying to pump Casey for details about Caylee's fate and whereabouts.

.---------------------Snip

And what do you want to bet that this is the day that georgie went to the hotel for the night? 

George went to the no-tell motel after Caylee little REMAINS,GEORGE!
were found. Just as some really bad doc dumps were coming out. IIRC

Yikes, let me clarify - not sure he went to motel that night, but remember he left late at night and didn't come back till the next day.  It was rumored that he and casey got into it.  Anyone else remember that?

Yes, I do recall that. 
It might have been discussed around the time that fellow (forget his name) but he joined SM and later got banned.  Said he went to see Geo. and he may have mentioned it also.
We saw pic's of him and his wife @ Blanchard park IIRC

Oh my colt!  I almost forgot about him!   
Wonder if georgies old partner will be called to testify at the trial!
Desi cannot emphasize enough how very intrigued I am by this little quote stack.

You may recall that I have been searching for the "out-of-town with the big cooler" footage for some time now.  And I wasn't reading here when "Colt" was posting, but well... let's just say you Monkeys who remember this are getting me all stirred up here...

I'm even having these crazy fantasies of "Trumbull Jim" working undercover with OCSO or FBI.... oh wow, someone please change the subject before I go into full "Miss Marple" mode!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: July 24, 2009, 10:06:27 PM »

ANJ - Yes, Colt! that's the name!   

And he said his real name was Chuck.  His first post was done under another name (think he said his wifes account) but I forgot that name Sad
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: July 24, 2009, 10:07:48 PM »

I think that was a different person from Trumbull Jim. jmo

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: July 24, 2009, 10:08:43 PM »

.--------------SNIP

When Tim Miller traveled to Orlando, and first rang the doorbell at Hopespring Drive, the Anthonys' door was opened by Jim from Trumbull County, who proceeded to initiate Tim into the ways of the Casa de Anthony, by recounting how he (Jim) had just pulled George and Casey apart after some kind of drama -- triggered by George trying to pump Casey for details about Caylee's fate and whereabouts.

.---------------------Snip

And what do you want to bet that this is the day that georgie went to the hotel for the night? 

George went to the no-tell motel after Caylee little REMAINS,GEORGE!
were found. Just as some really bad doc dumps were coming out. IIRC

Yikes, let me clarify - not sure he went to motel that night, but remember he left late at night and didn't come back till the next day.  It was rumored that he and casey got into it.  Anyone else remember that?

Yes, I do recall that. 
It might have been discussed around the time that fellow (forget his name) but he joined SM and later got banned.  Said he went to see Geo. and he may have mentioned it also.
We saw pic's of him and his wife @ Blanchard park IIRC

Oh my colt!  I almost forgot about him!   
Wonder if georgies old partner will be called to testify at the trial!
Desi cannot emphasize enough how very intrigued I am by this little quote stack.

You may recall that I have been searching for the "out-of-town with the big cooler" footage for some time now.  And I wasn't reading here when "Colt" was posting, but well... let's just say you Monkeys who remember this are getting me all stirred up here...

I'm even having these crazy fantasies of "Trumbull Jim" working undercover with OCSO or FBI.... oh wow, someone please change the subject before I go into full "Miss Marple" mode!

Now that is the stuff dreams are made of ------------ Miss Marple on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: July 24, 2009, 10:09:04 PM »

I agree with Desi - JSM.  You know if you talk like that the girls in the begging for a banning thread will rip you up for that stinkin' thinkin'!   
That is what makes monkeys great - we all communicate in different ways and sometimes I might say something that doesn't make it clear, but then Turbo or someone will understand me and put it in plain English.  You and all posters are an important part of why monkeys works.  Caylee hears all our voices! Never forget that!
Thanks for stating this, ANJ.  (Impressed that it is on-topic as well!)

an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: July 24, 2009, 10:10:23 PM »

And he said his real name was Chuck.  His first post was done under another name (think he said his wifes account) but I forgot that name Sad

I think we went through some pictures from JBP one night, and the person that was identified as Colt was not the same person as Trumbull Jim.  JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: July 24, 2009, 10:10:47 PM »

I do to.  He said he was Chuck.  He said he met georgie at a booth, I believe.  Unless it was all a story - and Lord knows after recent events that happens on the internet.

Well, off to polish my Tiffany ring................. back in a bit, she said with a smirk!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: July 24, 2009, 10:12:23 PM »

Yes, I think you're right.  Can't remember her name either.  Colt used to say he was worried about Geo. 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: July 24, 2009, 10:15:04 PM »

Whew!  Thanks, Fanny.  I needed that. 
Did you see?  I was losing it for a minute there, even started to channel Miss Marple.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI6Y7is723A
"The straight line is all very well, but twists and turns are so much more absorbing!"
(Sorry for o/t)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: July 24, 2009, 10:15:43 PM »

Yes, I think you're right.  Can't remember her name either.  Colt used to say he was worried about Geo. 

Seems to me Colt had good reason to be worried about George. He's going straight to he77, doncha know. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: July 24, 2009, 10:15:47 PM »

From :  http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/07/24/cayleecasey-anthony-case-baez-blasts-team-padilla/#more-2016

"Casey Anthony was scheduled to be interviewed by ABC at the Anthony home the day after she was rearrested and her bond was revoked. This was the reason that the Padillas received countless calls from Cindy and Lee begging Tony Padilla not to revoke her bond. Had they not, she could have been released within the hour as Baez stated at the time. "

----------------------->  Now what I want to know is who "represented" the ants and slore in negotiations with ABC - my money is on Jose - can we say conflict of interest?   

You bet we can! Conflict of interest, conflict of interest...

And you said it so very well, can Wink

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: July 24, 2009, 10:17:19 PM »

I agree with Desi - JSM.  You know if you talk like that the girls in the begging for a banning thread will rip you up for that stinkin' thinkin'!   
That is what makes monkeys great - we all communicate in different ways and sometimes I might say something that doesn't make it clear, but then Turbo or someone will understand me and put it in plain English.  You and all posters are an important part of why monkeys works.  Caylee hears all our voices! Never forget that!
Thanks for stating this, ANJ.  (Impressed that it is on-topic as well!)

an angelic monkey

I missed what JSM said. I have gone back to look. She knows we don't allow that!!  Monkey Devil!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: July 24, 2009, 10:17:35 PM »

From :  http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/07/24/cayleecasey-anthony-case-baez-blasts-team-padilla/#more-2016

"Casey Anthony was scheduled to be interviewed by ABC at the Anthony home the day after she was rearrested and her bond was revoked. This was the reason that the Padillas received countless calls from Cindy and Lee begging Tony Padilla not to revoke her bond. Had they not, she could have been released within the hour as Baez stated at the time. "

----------------------->  Now what I want to know is who "represented" the ants and slore in negotiations with ABC - my money is on Jose - can we say conflict of interest?   

Hi Brandi!  an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: July 24, 2009, 10:20:06 PM »

Seems to me Colt had good reason to be worried about George. He's going straight to he77, doncha know. 

Hope so.  He deserves it unless he begins coughing up the truth, and what are the odds on that!?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: July 24, 2009, 10:20:53 PM »

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: July 24, 2009, 10:21:10 PM »

Trumbull Jim, on the left in the Harley Shirt. (I sure hope I don't start another dustup posting this:

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: July 24, 2009, 10:22:41 PM »

There she is . . . Ms. Brandi!!! 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: July 24, 2009, 10:32:06 PM »

I just think it's disgusting how Cindy flaunts the law at every turn!
Playing these sick games with the justice system.  Conway falling on his sword, saying he's been so busy with other cases and using that as a partial excuse for his hard to handle client.  Guess he couldn't use the back prob. again!
I want to see consequences.   
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: July 24, 2009, 10:32:31 PM »

Hope so.  He deserves it unless he begins coughing up the truth, and what are the odds on that!?
  You know, can, the odds are probably slim to none, but wow -- wouldn't that be awesome??? 

For someone in Caylee's family to actually stand up for her and tell the TRUTH?  Especially her beloved "JoJo" -- whom she trusted and looked up to.  Her grandfather that she lived with and saw every day; the guy who watched Sponge Bob with her, took her out to look at the night sky, and dropped all his spare change into her piggy bank. 

Remember that guy, GEORGE????  Huh? 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: July 24, 2009, 10:33:29 PM »

At that early date, I would say you are right, unless Todd Black or whatever his name turned out to really be was already on board.

Or Larry Garrison?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.