May 29, 2024, 01:28:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 142 7/23/09 - 8/5/09  (Read 231465 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: July 26, 2009, 10:15:15 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys & Guests!  an angelic monkey

Just peeking in to repsond to ISPY & BLUE'S post.

Yes, who could even think of appearing in a public dining room as your beloved grandaughter's bones were being picked out of the mud in the rain? Even the skies were crying that day.

I have seen grieving. Raw, bleeding emotions...I have held someone up when their own knees would not hold them upright and let them scream, and yell and cry. I have seen firsthand how NORMAL people react to a loved one being gone, even when it was expected due to a long illness. I have laid on a bed with someone greiving, and stroked their hair, and prayed with them and wiped their face with a cold washcloth, and stayed up all night till the sun started coming up and a few precious minutes of maybe an hours worth of sleep would come. And then it would start all over again. I have seen grief.

Even animals grieve for their young. I have seen a squirrel sit at the base of an oak tree and shriek for the baby the fell out of the nest. A mama cat will cry for her kittens if they are taken away too soon, or if one dies.

These people KNEW, long before Dec 11. I have always believed it was late on July 15 myself. But that is just my opinion. Spindy and George were frantic, but not for CAYLEE! For CASEY! The only raw emotions they ever showed was toward the media, the protestors that wanted the truth, and the searchers that tried to find Caylee. They didn't even know how to show real emotion at Caylee's Memorial service.

In some ways I am glad we have had this time to see the real Anthonys. I don't think anyone has any lingering thought of sympathy for them. ISPY, I know you have some little part of pity for Casey, as you saw the family dynamic that she grew up in. I have seem people that grew up in far worse condition, and they killed no one and they ended up having great compassion for others.

Casey made her choises, but there is also the matter of just plain EVIL. The whole Anthony family, including Lee are infested with EVIL. I used to not believe there was such a thing, but there is. It is live and well and lives in Orlando on Hopelesspring Dr and in the OCSO jail. JMO

Fantastic post Fanny.  While I agree that many a person has walked a far worse journey than casey, I do have to say that it is just the fact that ISPY or any of us can feel a drop of compassion that sets us apart from casey.  The ability to find that drop of compassion for her circumstances - not her behavior is a sign of great character and rooted in deep faith that honors the journey of all souls.  Very hard place to go to on the surface, but a quality that makes me respect ISPY and her faith. 
ANJ- that's nice of you, but to be totally honest, without God, I'd probably want to kill CA, GA, Casey, and Lee myself.  Looking at some children today, seeing the joy in their faces, seeing how different each one is...it's just such an amazing miraculous thing that they're brand new people.  It's hard to explain in words, but children are such a gift.  Anytime one of them is hurt (much less killed) makes me want to go after somebody.   So you can see, any compassion is definitely not me, on my own.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: July 26, 2009, 10:22:56 PM »

Good Morning Monkey and Guests.  an angelic monkey

Another day in the wait for justice for Caylee. Justice for Calylee will not bring her precious life back. But it will give validity to the fact there are people that believe her life was a treasure, and not something that can be thrown in a swamp to be forgotten like garbage that is no longer wanted.

We are here Caylee. We will be here for as long as it takes.
Fanny Mae well-spoken!  That is the difference, exactly...we treasure Caylee.  And we can't understand how the Anthonys don't.  Was talking with someone yesterday and related how my mom always told us "If you do drugs, you won't have to worry about anyone telling the police.  I'll turn you in myself.".  She meant it and I knew it.  Like so many of you, I can't imagine parents supporting their child's lying to LE, washing evidence, withholding evidence (JC Penney receipts), etc.  One of our family members acted stupidly a number of years ago and was sent to jail and my parents let them sit there.  They said "Maybe next time, they'll be a little more respectful to the Judge.".  No sympathy there.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: July 26, 2009, 10:48:53 PM »

Blumonkey-Your avi makes me smile!  I agree with your post too...the only was Cindy & George could eat (at all) at the Ritz was b/c they already knew Caylee was dead and had come to terms with it and Casey, IMO.  Every parent I know would be hysterical and the thought of eating would be the last thing on their minds (much less meeting with ABC, NBC, or any-other-C).  They were well past anger, denial, and grief and had shifted into "How are we going to pay our bills and afford Casey's lawyers?".  I think they hid behind the grieving grandparents-please respect our-privacy b/c they couldn't pull off public grief.  The only two times we've ever seen George lose his cool was in his LE interview where he began to vomit and at the ZG deposition when he mistakenly thought Moran was asking him to describe the last time he saw Caylee (he became violently angry and threatening and began yelling about not describing that and was visibly provoked by the term "remains").  Yes, ITA with LE, George knows a lot about a lot of things.  IMO, both of those strong visceral reactions were subconsciously triggered because he actually saw Caylee's remains and that's why he responded so physically (vomiting) and forcefully.  I think Casey tried to bury Caylee in the backyard under the pool and when she found that to difficult, she temporarily settled for the playhouse/sand box.  I wonder if George disposed of Caylee prior to Cindy calling LE.
ISpy you always give me much to think about. The behavior of George and Cindy can be better understood if they had known about Caylee's death from nearly the beginning. I have always rejected that idea but what you said in your previous post is believeable,especially in light of George's reaction to "remains." You have a very logical thought process.
Blumonkey- actually, I think it's the other way around!  It's you who gets me thinking.  Your post reminded me of one other time we saw George really lose his feigned nice guy-we don't really know what's going on demeanor.  I'm not organized like some of my fellow monkeys and maybe someone can find a clip, but George and Cindy had gone to jail to visit Casey.  IIRC they were in the parking lot, on their way in, and a reporter was basically jogging to keep up.  He shoved the mic close to George and asked if George thought Caylee was dead. George immediately exploded and I really thought he was going to grab the guy.  He began yelling something like "Don't say that!  Don't you ever say that!  I'll beat the XXXXXX out of you!".  Cindy quickly hurried him inside.  IIRC when they came out, they hurriedly walked to their car, speaking to no one.   George's excessive use of facial expressions during interviews has always bothered me.  First of all, there are too many changing facial expressions while he's speaking.  Secondly, they are over-exaggerated and appear forced.  Thirdly, they're incongruent with what we know about George from Casey's, Shirley's, and Rick's emails (temper, deceitfulness).  We clearly see him fawning and patronizing LE during his LE interview.  He alternates between fawning sincerity and stubborn arrogance in various interviews.  Then we have the Ohio Caylee-Bear pics where he appears to be at an LE Reunion.  His abrupt departure from court when he failed to block the autopsy report release and his defiant,maniacal John Morgan deposition exploded his nice guy/grieving grandparent persona to pieces.  He appeared mentally unhinged.  That kind of anger isn't a one-time event, that's a learned behavior.  JMO  I'm thankful to God that I didn't live at that house.  Every one of the Anthonys tends toward physical confrontation when they're angry.  I feel sorry for Caylee and am so glad she's in a safe place now, surrounded by real love and people who know how to love her.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: July 26, 2009, 10:56:24 PM »

Good evening, Blink34, Brandi, tesfan, can and 7 GuestsNut-I saw you up there earlier.  I was hoping you'd jump in. I like reading your posts!
Blink34- read your front page the other day-you do a great job!  I appreciate the way you confirm your info and sources.  Real journalism is still alive and well!  Woo-hoo!
'Nite all!  Heading out to read for a while.  Look forward to reading your posts later.  Have a good night!

Forecast for the Day:
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: July 26, 2009, 11:01:46 PM »

Blink or any Monkey ~ Can you update us on the 3 grievances filed against JB with the Florida Bar and also the latest in the Todd Macaloserwhateverhisnameis California Bar Complaint?  TIA, Lovin

Lovin-
Grievances against Baez are in process of review through escalation to the gievance committee; in essence, onging.

Regarding Macaluso, he is under ADP evaluation and monitored on a weekly basis with a current trial date of 9/23, IIRC. More to come on this one, I again say I am doubtful he will be able to participate in this case.
B
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: July 26, 2009, 11:08:32 PM »

Northern Rose- thanks for video compilation of Casey Anthony.  The ending scene of Caylee's memorial got me thinking.  I think one of the reasons we ( and so many people like us) are so committed to Caylee is because her own family is not.  That just makes us more determined.  Every time Cindy, George, Michelle Bart (in her little letters),  Brad Conway,or Jose Baez slam us bloggers or any member of the public for loving Caylee and searching for the truth, they just add fuel to the fire.  We just set our faces against the wind and our shoulders to the grindstone a little more each time.  The Anthonys seem to think intimidation and insults will work.  Maybe that's the way they've always done things in their family IDK, but we're not backing down and we're not going away quietly.  It's very telling that the Anthonys are far angrier (and always have been) at those who dare question them, rather than those who supposedly took Caylee.

Forecast for the Day:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: July 26, 2009, 11:44:14 PM »

Blink or any Monkey ~ Can you update us on the 3 grievances filed against JB with the Florida Bar and also the latest in the Todd Macaloserwhateverhisnameis California Bar Complaint?  TIA, Lovin

Lovin-
Grievances against Baez are in process of review through escalation to the gievance committee; in essence, onging.

Regarding Macaluso, he is under ADP evaluation and monitored on a weekly basis with a current trial date of 9/23, IIRC. More to come on this one, I again say I am doubtful he will be able to participate in this case.
B

Thanks Blink for the update, I know you have many pokers in many fires.  You're the best!!!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: July 27, 2009, 06:58:05 AM »

Good Morning  sunny to Caylee and all Monkeys following the Caylee case...

Caylee, Sweetheart -- Good Morning, Sunshine!  Do you realize what a very special little girl you are?  So many people have seen your pictures and heard you sing "You Are My Sunshine" and watched videos of you swimming and dancing and doing other fun things!  Everybody who learns about you comes to love you.  You take a special place in their hearts, and they can't forget your beautiful eyes and precious smile.  Your short little life has blessed many people and brought a lot of hearts and minds together to care about you, Caylee.

We are so shocked and sad about what happened to you.  And we are angry on your behalf -- we are outraged that you were not protected, and that your life has not been honored as it should have been by those who were the closest to you.  But we are glad that your earthly remains were found, to help tell the truth about your story.  Those who hurt you and lied about what happened will be held accountable.  They will be punished.  Many good people are working very hard to make sure of that.  And though that can never bring you back or even make things right, it will help us to feel a little bit better about the world we live in.

As we approach the time when you would have been excitedly looking forward to your fourth birthday party, justice still seems a long way away.  There are so many questions left unanswered, and so many things -- old and new -- to be upset about.  But we promise you Honey, we will not abandon you or the cause for justice.  We will never give up.  You know Caylee, it is touching and inspiring to see how many people are passionately, closely following your case.  Yes, you are a very, very special little girl, indeed. 

Bless you, Caylee Marie, and bless all the Monkeys and other people out there who care so much about you and about justice for you and all the other beautiful, innocent children who are hurt by evil people.   We're sad you are gone from this world, but glad that you are safe now.  You can be your happy, sweet self, and know that we are in this for the long haul.  We won't leave you.  We will continue to care, and watch, and wait.  We will always remember you, Caylee.  God Bless You -- You are our Sunshine!

Love,
Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: July 27, 2009, 09:01:42 AM »

GO PAT BROWN!! GO PAT BROWN!! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: July 27, 2009, 09:05:52 AM »

Northern Rose- thanks for video compilation of Casey Anthony.  The ending scene of Caylee's memorial got me thinking.  I think one of the reasons we ( and so many people like us) are so committed to Caylee is because her own family is not.  That just makes us more determined.  Every time Cindy, George, Michelle Bart (in her little letters),  Brad Conway,or Jose Baez slam us bloggers or any member of the public for loving Caylee and searching for the truth, they just add fuel to the fire.  We just set our faces against the wind and our shoulders to the grindstone a little more each time.  The Anthonys seem to think intimidation and insults will work.  Maybe that's the way they've always done things in their family IDK, but we're not backing down and we're not going away quietly.  It's very telling that the Anthonys are far angrier (and always have been) at those who dare question them, rather than those who supposedly took Caylee.

Great post ISpy.I agree.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: July 27, 2009, 10:05:22 AM »

Good evening, Blink34, Brandi, tesfan, can and 7 GuestsNut-I saw you up there earlier.  I was hoping you'd jump in. I like reading your posts!
Blink34- read your front page the other day-you do a great job!  I appreciate the way you confirm your info and sources.  Real journalism is still alive and well!  Woo-hoo!
'Nite all!  Heading out to read for a while.  Look forward to reading your posts later.  Have a good night!

TY friends.
B
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: July 27, 2009, 10:18:02 AM »

GO PAT BROWN!! GO PAT BROWN!! 

Good Morning Monkey and Guests.  an angelic monkey

Amen!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: July 27, 2009, 10:35:14 AM »

When I get here first thing in the morning I look forward to reading ISPYand sometimes DESI'S late post. But surprise, even BLINK was here during the night.

You all make posts that make me think. Most of mine are driven by emotion and frustration. Sometimes I even manage to say something to make you laugh. It is good to come here and listen to the voices of reason. DD is another voice of reason. You all keep the posters like me, who would spin off in a rant, calmer and more focused.

I am glad to see all the posters who post here. It gives me reasssurance that Caylee has not been forgotten. We are still here for her even when news is sparce. Especially when the Ants or Bozo do some of the incredibly crass and tasteless things they are proned to do.

I am proud to be in the company of Monkeys that want to see the wheels of Justice roll over the ones who caused and enabled this awful unjustifiable murder of an innocent two year old. I just hope it includes the parasites that are gleefully sucking the blood money out of the little bit of Caylee's remains that were found in the swamp.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: July 27, 2009, 11:04:08 AM »

Hey, monkey fans!  I'm back from vacation and raring to go.  I have to echo Fanny's post. As long as we are here, remembering Caylee, justice will be served.  I feel very priveleged to be in the same company as our stellar monkeys.  Everyone's thoughtful and insightful posts are what keep me coming back.  About the A's reactions--all of them seem so damaged to me.  Their anger is so inappropriate to the situations.  I can see being angry at the murderer, at the situation the murderer placed them in, but anger at the very people who are trying to help?  As has so often been said, something's just not right with them.  When my 15 year old niece killed herself in May, her father's grief was so overwhelming, her mother still cries at random moments--but the A's are just mad.  George's responses to queries about the reality of Caylee's death are so over the top odd, that I, who originally felt sorry for him, now believe that he saw her REMAINS, GEORGE, and is now acting a poorly performed role of grieving grandpa.
Just my two cents--(how much is that with inflation?)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: July 27, 2009, 11:05:22 AM »

Hey, whatever happened to Cappucino?  I have been so out of the loop but doesn't she usually post quite a bit?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: July 27, 2009, 11:21:55 AM »

Hey, whatever happened to Cappucino?  I have been so out of the loop but doesn't she usually post quite a bit?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4539.160

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: July 27, 2009, 11:40:45 AM »

Thanks, Trimm.  I can always count on you to deliver the goods.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: July 27, 2009, 11:44:08 AM »

Good to see you MONK. Right now we are in the mode of "keep on keeping on." Something will hit the fan again, I feel it in me bones.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: July 27, 2009, 11:46:42 AM »

Good to see you MONK. Right now we are in the mode of "keep on keeping on." Something will hit the fan again, I feel it in me bones.   

All this time I thought is was my arthritis.   
I hope we here something soon.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: July 27, 2009, 11:47:09 AM »

an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.