May 28, 2024, 02:02:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 142 7/23/09 - 8/5/09  (Read 231317 times)
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: July 29, 2009, 10:42:46 AM »

Cindy .Deposition Day 2.
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=cindyarrival_072920090943&cat=CAC&title=Cindy

well there is no smile on Cindys face today.....she probably thought she got away with her lies yesterday
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: July 29, 2009, 10:50:45 AM »

This link was posted on another forum and is very informative.   http://www.cobblawfirm.com/Rules_Discovery.htm

Snipped:

(h) Discovery Depositions.
(1) Generally. At any time after the filing of the charging document any party may take the
deposition upon oral examination of any person authorized by this rule. A party taking a deposition shall give reasonable written notice to each other party and shall make a good faith effort to coordinate the date, time, and location of the deposition to accommodate the schedules of other parties and the witness to be deposed. The notice shall state the time and the location where the deposition is to be taken, the name of each person to be examined, and a certificate of counsel that a good faith effort was made to coordinate the deposition schedule. After notice to the parties the court may, for good cause shown, extend or shorten the time and may change the location of the deposition. Except as provided herein, the procedure for taking the deposition, including the scope of the examination, and the issuance of a subpoena (except a subpoena duces tecum) for deposition by an attorney of record in the action, shall be the same as that provided in the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure. Any deposition taken pursuant to this rule may be used by any party for the purpose of contradicting or impeaching the testimony of the deponent as a witness. The trial court or the clerk of the court may, upon application, issue subpoenas for the persons whose depositions are to be taken. In any case, including multiple defendants or consolidated cases, no person shall be deposed more than once except by consent of the parties or by order of the court issued on good cause shown. A witness who refuses to obey a duly served subpoena may be adjudged in contempt of the court from which the subpoena issued.

(A) The defendant may, without leave of court, take the deposition of any witness listed by the prosecutor as a Category A witness or listed by a co-defendant as a witness to be called at a joint trial or hearing. After receipt by the defendant of the Discovery Exhibit, the defendant may, without leave of court, take the deposition of any unlisted witness who may have information relevant to the offense charged. The prosecutor may, without leave of court, take the deposition of any witness listed by the defendant to be called at a trial or
hearing.
(B) No party may take the deposition of a witness listed by the prosecutor as a Category B witness except upon leave of court with good cause shown. In determining whether to allow a deposition, the court should consider the consequences to the defendant, the complexities of the issues involved, the complexity of the testimony of the witness (e.g., experts), and the other opportunities available to the defendant to discover the information sought by deposition.
(C) A witness listed by the prosecutor as a Category C witness shall not be subject to deposition unless the court determines that the witness should be listed in another category.
(D) No deposition shall be taken in a case in which the defendant is charged only
with a misdemeanor or a criminal traffic offense when all other discovery provided by this rule has been complied with unless good cause can be shown to the trial court. In determining whether to allow a deposition, the court should consider the consequences to the defendant, the complexity of the issues involved, the complexity of the witness’ testimony (e.g., experts), and the other opportunities available to the defendant to discover the information sought by deposition. However, this prohibition against the taking of depositions shall not be applicable if following the furnishing of discovery by the defendant the state then takes the statement of a listed defense witness pursuant to section 27.04, Florida Statutes.
(2) Transcripts. No transcript of a deposition for which a county may be obligated to expend funds shall be ordered by a party unless it is:
(A) agreed between the state and any defendant that the deposition should be
transcribed and a written agreement certifying that the deposed witness is material or specifying other good cause is filed with the court or
(B) ordered by the court on a showing that the deposed witness is material or on showing of good cause. This rule shall not apply to applications for reimbursement of costs pursuant to section 939.06, Florida Statutes, and article I, section 9, of the Florida Constitution.
(3) Location of Deposition. Depositions of witnesses residing in the county in which the
trial is to take place shall be taken in the building in which the trial shall be held, such other location as is agreed on by the parties, or a location designated by the court.
Depositions of witnesses residing outside the county in which the trial is to take place shall be taken in a court reporter’s office in the county or state in which the witness resides, such other location as is agreed on by the parties, or a location designated by the court.
(4) Depositions of Sensitive Witnesses. Depositions of children under the age of 16 shall be videotaped unless otherwise ordered by the court. The court may order the videotaping of a deposition or the taking of a deposition of a witness with fragile emotional strength to be in the presence of the trial judge or a special magistrate.
(5) Depositions of Law Enforcement Officers. Subject to the general provisions of subdivision (h)(1), law enforcement officers shall appear for deposition, without subpoena, upon written notice of taking deposition delivered at the address of the law enforcement agency or department, or an address designated by the law enforcement agency or department, five days prior to the date of the deposition. Law enforcement officers who fail to appear for deposition after being served notice are subject to contempt proceedings.
(6) Witness Coordinating Office/Notice of Taking Deposition. If a witness coordinating
office has been established in the jurisdiction pursuant to applicable Florida Statutes, the deposition of any witness should be coordinated through that office. The witness coordinating office should attempt to schedule the depositions of a witness at a time and location convenient for the witness and acceptable to the parties.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #562 on: July 29, 2009, 10:57:09 AM »

Cindy .Deposition Day 2.
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=cindyarrival_072920090943&cat=CAC&title=Cindy

well there is no smile on Cindys face today.....she probably thought she got away with her lies yesterday
Cindy is back to her cocky self again today it appears 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: July 29, 2009, 10:58:36 AM »

tupelohoney  thanks 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: July 29, 2009, 11:01:09 AM »

Casey Anthony's dad may be questioned under oath today
Casey Anthony's father may be questioned by prosecutors today.
10:36 AM EDT, July 29, 2009
<snipped>
Casey Anthony's father may be questioned under oath by prosecutors today.

It's unclear what time George Anthony will go to the State Attorney's Office to be deposed, according to his attorney, Brad Conway. They are still working out the details.

His wife, Cindy Anthony, was questioned Tuesday. And Central Florida News Ch. 13 is reporting the couple's son, Lee Anthony, will be interviewed by prosecutors later this week.

Notices of their deposition times were not submitted to the court file, which is public record. The law does not require attorneys to file such paperwork.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-deposition-072909,0,5221165.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: July 29, 2009, 11:08:12 AM »

Tell me I don't see a Caylee Bear peeking out of the top on Spindy's purse....

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: July 29, 2009, 11:13:52 AM »

Now see! Yesterday was unexpected! Spindy was rushed in by a deputy and Conman and Bozo came rushing in afterwards. Today, Spindy has to push Conman in. He seemed to get in just fine by himself yesterday. I guess she was told to be there, or else the deputy would be back out to get her.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: July 29, 2009, 11:15:18 AM »

Cindy .Deposition Day 2.

Cindy is back to her cocky self again today it appears 

I bet she ain't so cocky sitting in the hot seat, though. 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: July 29, 2009, 11:19:00 AM »

Spindy put a grocery bag to be scanned going thru security yesterday. Looks like it had at least a bottle of pillls. (prescription) No doubt she whipped it out as her excuse for the many story/script changes.....or the State asked her to bring it in for other reasons. Interesting that she had it and other items separate from her purse.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: July 29, 2009, 11:27:52 AM »

Now see! Yesterday was unexpected! Spindy was rushed in by a deputy and Conman and Bozo came rushing in afterwards. Today, Spindy has to push Conman in. He seemed to get in just fine by himself yesterday. I guess she was told to be there, or else the deputy would be back out to get her.   

I think so too.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: July 29, 2009, 11:41:48 AM »

Tell me I don't see a Caylee Bear peeking out of the top on Spindy's purse....

Oh dear Lord in Heaven - it sure looks like it.  I can't even imagine what the SA guys think seeing that red heart around sindy's neck.  Maybe they see it as a noose that will sink her for her involvement in covering for her mother of the year, skank daughter.   I can't seem to be able to get the pics from their site to play with them or even zoom, so are you getting them with screen capture? 
Has anyone found a cremation jewelry in a red heart that looks like this? 
I don't see miss joy around anywhere - wonder if she will show up in footage stalking them today or tomorrow. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: July 29, 2009, 11:47:18 AM »

Joy's chat has been off line for awhile now  OMG I think that is a scented Caylee bear in Cindy's purse.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: July 29, 2009, 12:02:42 PM »

Cindy And George Anthony To Be Deposed Today
Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:51:36 AM
Reported By Mark Jenkins

ORLANDO -- Depositions continue Wednesday morning in the Case Against Casey Anthony.

Cindy Anthony returned Wednesday for a second round of questioning.  Her attorney, Brad Conway, told News 13 it's going to be another long day.   On Tuesday, Cindy sat in the hot seat for about four hours.

No details on what was discussed have been released. 

Casey's father, George Anthony, is set to be deposed sometime Wednesday and her brother, Lee will be questioned later this week.

Just last week, Cindy and George Anthony avoided possible contempt charges when they turned over documents requested by the court.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/7/29/george_anthony_to_be_deposed_today.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: July 29, 2009, 12:06:42 PM »

No shots of Bobo joining this morning.  Wondering if he slipped in the back to avoid Kathi?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: July 29, 2009, 12:16:41 PM »

Joy's chat has been off line for awhile now  OMG I think that is a scented Caylee bear in Cindy's purse.

I can't even post what I think about her right now.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: July 29, 2009, 12:17:24 PM »

No shots of Bobo joining this morning.  Wondering if he slipped in the back to avoid Kathi?

He will not escape her for long. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: July 29, 2009, 12:25:21 PM »

I can't even post what I think about her right now.   
I understand these depositions need to be done, but to me it is like a waste of time, all they do is lie, how would the State ever know what is the truth and what is a lie coming out of these people's mouths?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: July 29, 2009, 12:39:14 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/07/casey-anthony-cindy-anthony-is-questioned-a-second-day.html
Casey Anthony: Cindy Anthony is questioned a second day
posted by halboedeker on Jul 29, 2009 12:19:49 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Cindy Anthony was back today for a second day of questioning by prosecutors.

WFTV-Channel 9 reported at noon that George Anthony could be questioned later today.

They are the parents of Casey Anthony, who is accused of the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

"It's unclear how long Cindy will be questioned," WFTV's tireless Kathi Belich said. "We're told that she will be questioned again this afternoon. But a source tells Channel 9 that when prosecutors are done with Cindy, George will also be questioned under oath. Both of them have changed their stories a number of times."

The public might not learn what the Anthonys said until possibly the trial, Belich said, unless either side asked for a transcript that would become public record.

Cindy Anthony was deposed for nearly four years yesterday. WFTV anchor Barbara West reminded viewers that Channel 9 was the only station there to record Anthony's movements when the depositions started.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: July 29, 2009, 12:40:24 PM »

We need some documents.   

~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: July 29, 2009, 12:44:04 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/07/casey-anthony-cindy-anthony-is-questioned-a-second-day.html
Casey Anthony: Cindy Anthony is questioned a second day
posted by halboedeker on Jul 29, 2009 12:19:49 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Cindy Anthony was back today for a second day of questioning by prosecutors.

WFTV-Channel 9 reported at noon that George Anthony could be questioned later today.

They are the parents of Casey Anthony, who is accused of the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

"It's unclear how long Cindy will be questioned," WFTV's tireless Kathi Belich said. "We're told that she will be questioned again this afternoon. But a source tells Channel 9 that when prosecutors are done with Cindy, George will also be questioned under oath. Both of them have changed their stories a number of times."

The public might not learn what the Anthonys said until possibly the trial, Belich said, unless either side asked for a transcript that would become public record.

Cindy Anthony was deposed for nearly four years yesterday. WFTV anchor Barbara West reminded viewers that Channel 9 was the only station there to record Anthony's movements when the depositions started.
So that is why bozo was there yesterday, he wanted to know what cin-cin said but didn't want to request transcripts and have them released via Sunshine Laws.

I assume the "four years" was a typo, I hope it felt like four years to spindy.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.