March 28, 2024, 06:56:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Businesses In McCleary  (Read 14468 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2009, 02:51:30 PM »

Community Center

The Community Center, west of downtown McCleary and bordering the city cemetery, provides a building at low rent for community meetings and other uses. A small park and playground are also at this site. A large VFW Hall with kitchen facilities is a popular center for many occasions.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2009, 03:47:37 PM »

simpson Door company
400 W Simpson Ave
Mccleary, WA 98557-9600
xxxxxxxxx

McCleary's main industry and largest employer is Simpson Door Company - McCleary Operations - which produces stile and rail solid wood doors. The operation has 350 employees

350 employees, I would think they are not all from mccleary
what shifts do they work?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2009, 04:06:43 PM »

Mccleary Restuarants

Rain Country Restaurant
124 W Simpson Ave
Mccleary, WA 98557

Top Wok Chinese Restaurant
Po Box 1296
Mccleary, WA 98557

Subway Restaurant
227 W Simpson Ave
Mccleary, WA 98557

Subway Restaurant
404 Main St
Mccleary, WA 98557

Moose Brothers Pizza Shop
325 S 5th St
Mccleary, WA 98557

M & Ms Burger House
310 W Simpson Ave
Mccleary, WA 98557

Bean Bags
420 Main St
Mccleary, WA 98557

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2009, 04:12:18 PM »

Courtesy Taxi
1166 N Summit Rd
Mccleary, WA 98557-9559
I have the number

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2009, 04:13:24 PM »

Cuddly Bear Ice Cream
885 N Summit Rd
Mccleary, WA 98557-9556

To find me:
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2009, 02:03:58 PM »

Community Center

The Community Center, west of downtown McCleary and bordering the city cemetery, provides a building at low rent for community meetings and other uses. A small park and playground are also at this site. A large VFW Hall with kitchen facilities is a popular center for many occasions.
The McCleary Community Center is located at 726 W Simpson Avenue, next to the Cemetery.  It can be rented by contacting City Hall

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2009, 12:12:09 PM »

Hi there,  the B-1 located on 3rd street, if I'm not mistaken is Jeff Foster's auto repair shop.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2009, 06:07:56 PM »

Hi there,  the B-1 located on 3rd street, if I'm not mistaken is Jeff Foster's auto repair shop.
Thank you Jade and welcome to scaredmonkeys.   

Karma Is Coming

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2009, 07:26:51 PM »

You're welcome.

I used to work at Gordon's Select, so I'm familiar with the faces of McCleary. I was shown the flier that announced she was missing at my current job, the day after she was taken, and just like all of you, I want her to be found.

Thank you for the welcome.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2009, 08:10:25 PM »

Jade, welcome!
Are there still flyers out?  Just curious.

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2009, 09:01:27 PM »

Yes, there are still flyers out EVERYWHERE! Thank goodness! I live in Shelton about 20 minutes away, and I see them posted up in most of the busy locations around town. And from what my 6 year old was telling me, that when she went to visit her grandparents in Centralia, is that they saw flyers of her down there also.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2009, 09:16:17 PM »

Yes, there are still flyers out EVERYWHERE! Thank goodness! I live in Shelton about 20 minutes away, and I see them posted up in most of the busy locations around town. And from what my 6 year old was telling me, that when she went to visit her grandparents in Centralia, is that they saw flyers of her down there also.

Thank goodness -- I live on the other coast and was hoping everywhere was plastered with her beautiful face.  Thanks for replying.

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2009, 01:00:34 PM »

simpson Door company
400 W Simpson Ave
Mccleary, WA 98557-9600
xxxxxxxxx

McCleary's main industry and largest employer is Simpson Door Company - McCleary Operations - which produces stile and rail solid wood doors. The operation has 350 employees

I've also been curious about the door plant, because they either have a shift change at either 8pm or 9pm or they have a lunch release at that time. I just know that a lot that work at the plant head over to what the locals know as Mikes Market (it's the gas station located on Simpson) for the deli food. And the enterance to the mill is across from 6th street..... which also has a guard type booth before you enter the parking lot. I wonder if they have a camera in there??
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2009, 01:37:56 PM »

simpson Door company
400 W Simpson Ave
Mccleary, WA 98557-9600
xxxxxxxxx

I've also been curious about the door plant, because they either have a shift change at either 8pm or 9pm or they have a lunch release at that time. I just know that a lot that work at the plant head over to what the locals know as Mikes Market (it's the gas station located on Simpson) for the deli food. And the enterance to the mill is across from 6th street..... which also has a guard type booth before you enter the parking lot. I wonder if they have a camera in there??
Jade,this gas station on Simpson street....is that the Shell station?If not,do you know the name of it?
Also,a poster at WS said Mikes Market was closed for repairs or renovating(this was posted about a month or so ago)and now they say Mikes Market is closed for good.Do you(or any local) know if that is true?
Just seems kinda weird that they closed down so close to Lindsey going missing.....

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2009, 04:46:17 PM »

McCleary Historical Museum, located at 314 S. 2nd Street.

http://**/dgh02/mcc.html

Karma Is Coming

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2009, 05:06:33 PM »

simpson Door company
400 W Simpson Ave
Mccleary, WA 98557-9600
xxxxxxxxx

Jade,this gas station on Simpson street....is that the Shell station?If not,do you know the name of it?
Also,a poster at WS said Mikes Market was closed for repairs or renovating(this was posted about a month or so ago)and now they say Mikes Market is closed for good.Do you(or any local) know if that is true?
Just seems kinda weird that they closed down so close to Lindsey going missing.....

The gas station probably was hurting. The guy who ran the place was a real jerk. I witnessed him chasing a customer out of his store one night screaming profanities at her and then he started yelling at her in his native language. He also had a yelling fit at this guy who was in a work truck which I also witnessed, and then another yelling fit at the wife of one of the Grays Harbor Sherriffs (I just heared this information about the sheriffs wife, i didn't get to witness that).And after he took over the gas station they stopped taking checks from customers, which also hurt his buisness quite a bit since a lot of the buisnesses in McCleary still take checks and a lot of people in town still write checks for their transactions. And when Shell station would take checks and Mikes market would not...... we can all see where buisness went to. And that's if they didn't get a new owner since I worked in McCleary.

Mikes Market is not the Shell Station. The Shell station is located right next to the Police station. I think locals refer to it as Sams. Mikes Market is the one located on Simpson Ave. right across the street from Gordon's Select Market and Rounders Cafe.

I have no idea if it's closed or not
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2009, 06:14:40 PM »

simpson Door company
400 W Simpson Ave
Mccleary, WA 98557-9600
xxxxxxxxx

The gas station probably was hurting. The guy who ran the place was a real jerk. I witnessed him chasing a customer out of his store one night screaming profanities at her and then he started yelling at her in his native language. He also had a yelling fit at this guy who was in a work truck which I also witnessed, and then another yelling fit at the wife of one of the Grays Harbor Sherriffs (I just heared this information about the sheriffs wife, i didn't get to witness that).And after he took over the gas station they stopped taking checks from customers, which also hurt his buisness quite a bit since a lot of the buisnesses in McCleary still take checks and a lot of people in town still write checks for their transactions. And when Shell station would take checks and Mikes market would not...... we can all see where buisness went to. And that's if they didn't get a new owner since I worked in McCleary.

Mikes Market is not the Shell Station. The Shell station is located right next to the Police station. I think locals refer to it as Sams. Mikes Market is the one located on Simpson Ave. right across the street from Gordon's Select Market and Rounders Cafe.

I have no idea if it's closed or not
Thank you for all of that info.

Karma Is Coming

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2009, 12:52:36 PM »

The thing about Mike's Market though, is they don't close until 11 pm.
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.