April 24, 2024, 10:43:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Naomi Wolf speaks ..Author End of the United States  (Read 2077 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« on: July 06, 2009, 08:26:13 PM »

See her You Tube Video at this link..

http://www.blogher.com/naomi-wolf-and-end-america

in the last five years, the United States has taken all of the steps that have historically led to the end of republican government.
 Wolf's meticulously-constructed argument deserves serious consideration. She describes what she calls a "fascist shift" in our country --
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 08:44:14 PM »

I wonder if history will regard Obama as the destroyer, the one pounding the last nail in the coffin.  How long will the dark ages of misery last?  When will recover begin?  Fifty years?  One hundred years?  What will the tattered remains of the union look like in fifty years?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 09:15:13 PM »

Well one thing is for sure... We are in a time of change, change for a more controlled America. Obama is the Key or the Nail..
We who stand still and do nothing allow the nail in our coffin.

I never wanted to be part of the generation that stood still.. It astounds me the attitude of Born bred and educated American citizens, I do not hold immigrants to our standards because they do not for the most part understand our constitution or the fact that the road to freedom is paved with blood of hero's.. Where they came from is far different from where they are now.. Most immigrants of today came to America for Money..Not Freedom.

So one day Americans may wake up.. and when they do, they must..
Teach your children quietly of our unique history and reasons why we must stand up. With that education, some day our Sons and Daughters will raise up and FIGHT where WE stood still.
Blood will again pave the way for a new generation of A Free People.

I have found more You Tube Video's with Naomi Wolf ..

If we were to rally "our right" and practice what she suggests we really could keep America free and avoid the failure of America, as an Elite group who has decided to destroy America.
You and I can see she is correct on the 10 points..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XgkeTanCGI
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 05:05:42 AM »

Good points.  Is there any difference today between the Federal Reserve, some Big Banks/TARP recipients, and the Treasury?  Lots of inter-relations and conflicts of interest, and they continue big time.  The rich get richer, the poor get poorer. 

False Democracy.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 05:11:44 AM »

The 'Presidents Army' - crowd control for bogus elections, intimidate Congress, look at history.  Once you yield to the first threat, instead of arresting the leader who staged a coup, you face further action...

Beginning Oct. 1 for 12 months, the 1st BCT will be under the day-to-day control of U.S. Army North, the Army service component of Northern Command, as an on-call federal response force for natural or manmade emergencies and disasters, including terrorist attacks.

It is not the first time an active-duty unit has been tapped to help at home. In August 2005, for example, when Hurricane Katrina unleashed hell in Mississippi and Louisiana, several active-duty units were pulled from various posts and mobilized to those areas.

But this new mission marks the first time an active unit has been given a dedicated assignment to NorthCom, a joint command established in 2002 to provide command and control for federal homeland defense efforts and coordinate defense support of civil authorities.

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/09/army_homeland_090708w/

"President will be very difficult to tell no to..."

Manmade disorders = Tea Parties?  Tea Parties started under Bush and continue under Obama.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 05:13:56 AM »

This is another pice by Naomi Wolf -

Thousands of Troops Are Deployed on U.S. Streets Ready to Carry Out "Crowd Control"

Members of Congress were told they could face martial law if they didn't pass the bailout bill. This will not be the last time.

By Naomi Wolf

08/10/08 "AlterNet" -- Background: the First Brigade of the Third Infantry Division, three to four thousand soldiers, has been deployed in the United States as of October 1. Their stated mission is the form of crowd control they practiced in Iraq, subduing "unruly individuals," and the management of a national emergency. I am in Seattle and heard from the brother of one of the soldiers that they are engaged in exercises now. Amy Goodman reported that an Army spokesperson confirmed that they will have access to lethal and non lethal crowd control technologies and tanks.

George Bush struck down Posse Comitatus, thus making it legal for military to patrol the U.S. He has also legally established that in the "War on Terror," the U.S. is at war around the globe and thus the whole world is a battlefield. Thus the U.S. is also a battlefield.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article20975.htm

Where is the birth certificate?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 05:17:04 AM »

The Army Times reported on September 30 that a combat brigade, about 4,000 troops, which could be called on for “civil unrest and crowd control,” had been assigned inside the United States for the first time since Reconstruction.

Civil libertarians reacted immediately, noting the Posse Comitatus Act prohibits federal military personnel from acting in a law enforcement capacity within the United States. Peace activists condemned the decision as well. “It is a sad day for America when our government is preparing to protect itself by using the military on its own citizens,” Michael McPhearson, Director of Veterans For Peace, said in response to the news.

Now, in a December 1 story, the Washington Post reports that the Pentagon plans to have not just that 4,000, but 20,000 uniformed troops inside the U. S. by 2011. Dedicating 20,000 troops to domestic response “would have been extraordinary to the point of unbelievable,” Paul McHale, assistant defense secretary for homeland defense, said, but the realization that civilian authorities may be overwhelmed in a catastrophe prompted “a fundamental change in military culture.”

The report in the Post made no mention of “civil unrest and crowd control,” focusing instead on the troops’ ability to help state and local officials respond to a nuclear terrorist attack or other domestic catastrophe.

However, the Army Times report of September notes that the First Brigade Combat Team’s commander, Col. Roger Cloutier, said his soldiers will learn how to use the first ever package of so-called “nonlethal” weapons the Army has fielded, referring to crowd and traffic control equipment and weapons designed to subdue individuals without killing them.

“It’s a new modular package of nonlethal capabilities…they’ve been using pieces of it in Iraq, but this is the first time that these modules were consolidated and this package fielded, and because of this mission we’re undertaking we were the first to get it,” Cloutier added.”

Where are these unruly American crowds and who are the dangerous individuals these “nonlethal” weapons will be used on? Exactly what is in the Pentagon and local police department arsenals?

http://www.atlanticfreepress.com/news/1/6608-with-shot-and-shell-or-modular-crowd-control-munitions-we-must-bend-to-empires-will-.html

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.