April 18, 2024, 12:20:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Comparing Cases - Common Denominators  (Read 13906 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2009, 04:22:02 PM »

I know there are more washington cases I need to find, and I also want to pull the oregon ones too. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009, 04:22:11 PM »

Zina Linnik - solved

hmmm so which other of these can we mark off? says they were looking at him for those also, but not sure if they charged/convicted him on which ones?

Michella Welch, 12, a Tacoma girl murdered in March, 1986
 Jennifer Bastian, 13, August, 1986
 Lenoria Jones, 4, of Tacoma, July 1995
 Teekah Lewis, 2, January, 1999
Adre'Anna Jackson, 10, of Tillicum, Pierce County, December 2005.

I don't know that any of those have been solved.  From what I understand from reading about Adhahn, he plead guilty in exchange for the prosecution dropping the death penalty.  The feeling I got from the articles is that he agreed to talk about other cases he was involved in.  I couldn't find anything discussing the progress of those "talks."

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2009, 04:33:44 PM »

hmmm well we have them listed on here, so guess if we find anything about them as we are digging we can mark them off if they are contributed to him.

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2009, 05:14:19 PM »

DD I find the missing 47 year old man interesting, especially where he was last seen. Is that around the same place as the fire the other day?

Do you feel that fire has anything to do with this case? I suppose it could have been a home made firework gone bad.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2009, 05:27:32 PM »

DD I find the missing 47 year old man interesting, especially where he was last seen. Is that around the same place as the fire the other day?

Do you feel that fire has anything to do with this case? I suppose it could have been a home made firework gone bad.

I put that older man on the list here because he did go missing in the forest land.  Probably nothing but just in case.  maybe we can find more on his case. I just stuck anything on here to go through later and find more info.  it might be some crazy wild goose chase idea, but at the moment any idea is better than no idea.  ugh

i think that fire MIGHT have something to do with it, but MIGHT means who knows, it could, but it MIGHT not either, again, that idea is better than no idea, and actually I personally went hmmm over that fire.

I doubt it was a homemade firework gone bad, my opinion only, but it is way the heck out there. they said an incindiary(can't spell that) device.  so that sounds like someone knew what they were doing to me.  wish they  would say what KIND of device?  explosive, c4, soap, gas, flour, whatever, that might tell us something about the person, what kind of charge the used or whatever.  takes certain kinds of people to know certain things or to have access to certain things. 

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 05:42:09 PM »

http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/901329.html

Capitol Forest fire was arson
public safety: Incendiary device started blaze, DNR says
MATT BATCHELDOR; The Olympian | • Published July 05, 2009

Comments (7)  Recommend (2)A wildfire that started Friday in Capitol State Forest was the result of arson, a spokeswoman for the state Department of Natural Resources said Saturday.

Koshare Lomnicki, a public-information officer for the department, said the agency found evidence of “an incendiary device” near a pile of brush. She didn’t characterize what the device was but said there were not multiple fireworks at the scene.

She said the fire had grown to a dozen acres by Friday night, but firefighters had contained it by creating a perimeter around it.

“I’ve worked this area for 14 years, and I’ve never seen a fire grow that big” in Capitol Forest, she said.

The blaze started about 3 p.m. Friday in a remote section of the forest, off of a logging road about a half-mile from the Fall Creek Campground. The fire apparently began in a part of the forest that had been logged and recently had been replanted. Nearby campers weren’t directly threatened, Lomnicki said, although people were voluntarily asked to evacuate.

Crews from the McLane/Black Lake, Littlerock/Rochester and Griffin departments were among those on the scene. Two inmate crews from a nearby minimum-security correctional facility, the Cedar Creek Corrections Center in Littlerock, joined them.

Joyce Rust, a pilot from Chehalis, said she was piloting a single-engine plane over the forest a little after 3 p.m. when her passenger spotted the blaze, and she notified the tower.

“I immediately turned off to the west, slowed and descended to take a close look, being aware that with dry conditions, a fire could be serious,” she wrote in an e-mail. “We circled several times, determining that the fire was not a tended one. At that point I contacted the tower and provided GPS coordinates.”

Reached for an interview, Rust said she saw no sign of people or cars in the area.

She said she flies for a hobby and wanted to point out that aviation enthusiasts can be valuable, that they don’t just get into headline-making accidents.

“Aviation does a lot, but it’s usually quiet,” she said.

The blaze arrived as officials were fearing exceptionally high fire dangers. The National Weather Service has issued a red-flag warning until midnight tonight for Western Washington. High temperatures and low rainfall for the past two months has left grass and brush exceptionally dry.

The hot weather is set to continue today, with a forecasted high of 85. But clouds and cooler weather will return in time for the work week, with high temperatures cooling to 72 on Monday and 69 on Tuesday.

Matt Batcheldor: 360-704-6869

mbatcheldor@theolympian.com

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2009, 11:23:05 PM »

just stumbled upon this

Woman Reports Abduction Attempt Near Tacoma Bus Stop
Posted: 4:34 pm PDT July 8, 2009
Updated: 6:01 pm PDT July 8, 2009

TACOMA, Wash. -- An 18-year-old woman said she was attacked as she walked to a bus stop in Tacoma Wednesday morning.

The woman said she was walking at about 7:30 a.m. when a man tried to drag her into the woods.

“He grabbed me and then pulled me,” the teenager told KIRO 7’s Kevin McCarty. She asked that her identity be withheld.

She said when the man grabbed her, she clung to a nearby fence.

“She felt like he was trying to drag her into the wooded area, she resisted and grabbed onto a fence and screamed,” said Tacoma police officer Mark Fulghum.

The woman said he let go and ran away when she screamed for help. She ran home and called police.

Fulghum said the teenager did not get a good look at her attacker because he came at her from behind and then ran before she could get a good look at him.

Neighbors told KIRO 7 they are concerned about the boldness of the attack.

Jeremy Cardey Velasquez, who heard about the attempted abduction from other people living on his street said, “It’s never good to have anything like this happen. It’s all we can do to try to keep our kids safe.”

http://www.kirotv.com/news/19997131/detail.html

To find me:
concernedmommyinwa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2009, 01:06:06 PM »

Just wanted to answer the question above. The man was last seen around Staircase, in the Olympic National Forest right? That is north of Shelton, up highway 101. Capitol Forest is where the fire was, which is south, out around McCleary and Elma. That is part of what makes this so hard, trying to find Lindsey, or any one else someone wants to make disappear. This whole area is forest.
rebelgirl901
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2009, 10:08:57 PM »

I hope l.e./f.b.i. whomever is checking this area very closely (where the fire occurred) something smells rotten in the McCleary area .

Justice 4 Natalee/Justice 4 Caylee<br /><br />Where is Lindsey Baum
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2009, 11:50:19 AM »

Man Tries To Lure Young Girl Into Van

Story Created: Jul 21, 2009 at 1:58 PM PDT

Story Updated: Jul 21, 2009 at 5:55 PM PDT

Orcutt, CA-- Residents are being told to keep a lookout for a man driving a white van with possibly Washington State license plates.
Santa Barbara Sheriff deputies received a report Monday afternoon, that a man driving a white van near Hartnett and Cane tried to lure an 11-year-old girl into his van.

The girl said, the man pulled up to her and asked her to help him find a lost dog. The girl told sheriff officials that when she ran to a nearby home to call for help.

Detectives say the suspect is in his 50's and was driving a white cargo van with two rear windows covered by curtains.

If you have any information on a possible suspect, you are urged to call the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Department.

http://www.keyt.com/home/ticker/51341337.html

Driving directions to Santa Maria, CA From McCleary WA

Suggested routes
I-5 S  1,008 mi 15 hours 51 mins

US-101 S
1,072 mi 17 hours 53 mins

McCleary, WA

1. Head west on W Simpson Ave/WA-108 toward 8th St  0.7 mi
2. Turn left at WA-108  0.1 mi
3. Turn right at WA-8  5.9 mi
4. Take the US-12 ramp to Centralia  0.1 mi
5. Turn left at US-12 (signs for US-12/Centralia)  25.2 mi
6. Merge onto I-5 S/US-12 E via the ramp to Portland
Continue to follow I-5 S
Passing through Oregon
Entering California  640 mi
7. Take the exit onto I-505 S toward Winters/San Francisco  33.2 mi
8. Take the exit onto I-80 W toward San Francisco  15.2 mi
9. Take exit 40 to merge onto I-680 S toward Benicia/San Jose  70.4 mi
10. Take the exit onto US-101 S toward Los Angeles  216 mi
11. Take the Betteravia Rd exit  0.2 mi
12. Turn right at E Betteravia Rd (signs for Vandenberg AFB/Lompoc)  1.0 mi

Santa Maria, CA

"MY" suggestion is they might come down 1-5, hit 99 and stay on 99 throught the cali valley, then cut over west to the santa barbara area.  So I would also be looking along highway 99 for anything similar. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2009, 12:03:17 PM »

11-year-old girl and family warns to be on lookout for possible child predator

Posted: July 21, 2009 04:36 AM PDT

Updated: July 22, 2009 01:34 PM PDT

Melody Creath

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Reported by: Stacy Daniel

An 11-year-old girl and her family are warning others to be on the lookout for a possible child predator.

Santa Barbara County sheriff's deputies say a man driving a white van approached the girl Monday at the intersection of Hartnell Road and Caine Drive in Orcutt. That's when the girl ran to safety.

11-year-old Courtnee Creath did all the right things, after she claims she was approached by a stranger who was trying to pull one of the oldest tricks in the book.

Not even this gated community in Orcutt with its manicured lawns and beautiful homes is immune to the threat of a possibly dangerous child predator.

On Monday, 11-year-old Courtnee claims she was walking home from a friend's house when she was approached by a strange man driving a white van.

"The guy was just sitting there and I was about to turn the corner and he yelled, 'Hey, you want to come help me look for my puppy?'" Courtnee recalled.

Sensing something wasn't right, Courtnee took off.

"She just darted back to the neighbor's house and called me," said Courtnee's mother, Melody Creath.

Melody says that's when she called police and then headed out into the neighborhood to warn others. It didn't take long for the word to get around the neighborhood.

"They were in a van with Washington plates and no side windows," said 12-year-old Cameron Carter.

12-year-old Skyler Stroop said, "They said he had like, gray hair, yeah. They said like, just to be aware."

Courtnee's close call is the talk of the neighborhood Tuesday.

Sheriff's deputies are looking for a white man in his mid-50s with salt and pepper hair. He is thought to be about 5 feet, 8 inches tall, weighing around 150 pounds. He was last seen driving a white cargo or minivan with Washington plates and no side windows, only a rear window with a curtain.

Sheriff's deputies say they have contacted a man who fits the young girl's description and he does drive a white van.

But as of right now, they are not sure any crime has been committed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Reported by: Bethany Tucker

Santa Barbara County Sheriff's deputies are looking for a man who they say tried to lure a small child.

Investigators say a man in his 50s approached an 11-year-old girl Monday near the area of Hartnell Road and Cain Drive in Santa Maria. The man reportedly asked the child to help him find his missing dog.

Deputies say the man was driving a white cargo-type van with no side windows. They also say the van was possibly bearing Washington license plates.

The man is described as a white male adult, about 50 years old. He was about 5' 8" tall, weighing about 150 lbs

Anyone who may have seen the man is asked to call the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Department.
http://www.ksby.com/Global/story.asp?S=10760272

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2009, 12:34:39 PM »

We had 14 attempted abductions noted in the Amber Dubois case from San Diego to Los Angeles.. and this is the mysterious White Van that has been noted in 3 or those attempted abductions ?? The lic plate possibly being Washington..means just that..possibly.
They need real witness or again they need detectives at ALL gas stations reviewing video and ALL street intersection Video and ANY video surveillance along the freeways that may identify this van..
It could be relative to Lindsey.. It could be relative to Amber and look at the distance this perp travels !! from Washington to San Diego !

We need real efforts by LE and the F.B.I. as this is possibly a multi state crime..
 IF he took Amber from Escondido and headed to Washington she really could be anywhere along that path..
I hate letting my mind get out that far..

brought over from the main lindsey thread. 

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.