March 29, 2024, 09:33:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421259 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2009, 10:44:05 AM »

Police in Pennsylvania and Ohio are searching for a mentally disabled man from East Liverpool who was last seen Sunday when he left Pittsburgh International Airport.

Delbert Hall, 31, who cannot read or write, traveled to Georgia to visit his father, Hall's mother told police in East Liverpool. She said Hall's father did not notify her when he put Hall back on a plane to Pittsburgh.

She said police at the airport told her Hall was seen there Saturday and Sunday, according to an East Liverpool police report.

Hall has said he would walk back to East Liverpool, according to a bulletin issued by Allegheny County emergency officials. Hall is considered an endangered missing person, county emergency officials said. 

LINK

that is sad...I hope he is found soon and unharmed....
Me too Sunny.  Sorry to butt in, I just didn't know where to put it.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2009, 10:45:28 AM »

Good Morning MuffyBee!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2009, 10:45:32 AM »

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

Re: Decorating with Color!!!
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2009, 11:33:48 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monken I am looking to redecorate the back lanai pool area of our home with Summer aproaching we will be having many cookouts and parties with the babies arrival and family.  Any suggestions? 

*Please note that I am the person that a plant goes to if they have a death wish, so to put a plant in my care would be irresponsible.   

Hey guys, those pool pics were posted sometime after this post; in musings i think. I didn't believe this was her pool but since I didn't know for sure I just posted something nice & moved on. I didn't know about the pool business at that time either! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2009, 10:47:22 AM »

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

Re: Decorating with Color!!!
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2009, 11:33:48 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monken I am looking to redecorate the back lanai pool area of our home with Summer aproaching we will be having many cookouts and parties with the babies arrival and family.  Any suggestions? 

*Please note that I am the person that a plant goes to if they have a death wish, so to put a plant in my care would be irresponsible.   

Hey guys, those pool pics were posted sometime after this post; in musings i think. I didn't believe this was her pool but since I didn't know for sure I just posted something nice & moved on. I didn't know about the pool business at that time either! 

For someone who isn't good with plants, there certainly are alot around that pool    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2009, 10:47:44 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/09/us.marshals.arrest/index.html

<snipped>
One operation involved a Cleveland, Ohio, Police SWAT team and the U.S. Marshals, who were following a lead on Jeremiah Jackson, 29, who was wanted for murder, accused of shooting a woman in the back during a robbery.

On June 9, the team surrounded a house where an intelligence surveillance team said Jackson might be. Jackson was reported to be armed and dangerous. But Deputy U.S. Marshal Brian Koerbel said once Jackson saw the team, it had its man.

"When he saw he really had nowhere to go, he gave himself up," said Koerbel. "He made the statement, 'I'm the guy you're looking for and I'll come right down.' "

In Cleveland, Koerbel said, the program was a success.

"We were able to arrest 1,211 people in a 30-day period. Five were for homicides," he said.

Typically, the U.S. Marshals office in Cleveland arrests about 100 fugitives in any given month. "This is just the type of operation that brings us all together and shows we're a force of one and shows the community we're here and this is a safe place to raise a family," Koerbel said.

Jackson was jailed on $10 million bond. He has not entered a plea on the murder charge, but his father, Willie James Jackson, told CNN affiliate WJW the police have the wrong man.

Way to go US Marshals!!!!!

Give the Marshalls a BIG HAND!!  (ok who has a big hand they can post??)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2009, 10:48:23 AM »

Good morning monkeys,
I was looking around for everyone.  This is my first time in the musing cage.  Any rules?
Besides no throwing body excrements .
I got my coffee and I need to go clean my parrot's room.  But instead I am sitting here, no will power whatsoever
You guys have a good day.

Good Morning a_m...same rules here as any place on SM...respect.....your parrot has it's own room!    you must have a big house!!

No, not a big house....The parrott lives in the sunroom mainly because my husband complains about the noise.  I would have him in the living room if it was up to me.  He says "hello" constantly and drives my husband nuts  

Why is everyone looking at that beautiful pool?  Nice to know how the other half lives, we just have a blow-up pool Monkey Devil!

Had friends once who had a parrot....nasty little bugger, but talked up a storm!!  The pool picture was posted by a person who said it was her pool...that poster has been exposed as a liar and a fraud.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2009, 10:50:22 AM »

Police in Pennsylvania and Ohio are searching for a mentally disabled man from East Liverpool who was last seen Sunday when he left Pittsburgh International Airport.

Delbert Hall, 31, who cannot read or write, traveled to Georgia to visit his father, Hall's mother told police in East Liverpool. She said Hall's father did not notify her when he put Hall back on a plane to Pittsburgh.

She said police at the airport told her Hall was seen there Saturday and Sunday, according to an East Liverpool police report.

Hall has said he would walk back to East Liverpool, according to a bulletin issued by Allegheny County emergency officials. Hall is considered an endangered missing person, county emergency officials said. 

LINK

Never ever think you are butting in.....I am glad you posted it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2009, 10:50:31 AM »

Here's the inside of the house. (and yes I have tried to zoom in on the pics on the fridge) I didn't see a pic of Dolce or Hubs, etc.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2009, 10:51:25 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/09/us.marshals.arrest/index.html

<snipped>
One operation involved a Cleveland, Ohio, Police SWAT team and the U.S. Marshals, who were following a lead on Jeremiah Jackson, 29, who was wanted for murder, accused of shooting a woman in the back during a robbery.

On June 9, the team surrounded a house where an intelligence surveillance team said Jackson might be. Jackson was reported to be armed and dangerous. But Deputy U.S. Marshal Brian Koerbel said once Jackson saw the team, it had its man.

"When he saw he really had nowhere to go, he gave himself up," said Koerbel. "He made the statement, 'I'm the guy you're looking for and I'll come right down.' "

In Cleveland, Koerbel said, the program was a success.

"We were able to arrest 1,211 people in a 30-day period. Five were for homicides," he said.

Typically, the U.S. Marshals office in Cleveland arrests about 100 fugitives in any given month. "This is just the type of operation that brings us all together and shows we're a force of one and shows the community we're here and this is a safe place to raise a family," Koerbel said.

Jackson was jailed on $10 million bond. He has not entered a plea on the murder charge, but his father, Willie James Jackson, told CNN affiliate WJW the police have the wrong man.

Way to go US Marshals!!!!!

Give the Marshalls a BIG HAND!!  (ok who has a big hand they can post??)

WOOHOO trim!!  Way to go!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2009, 10:53:07 AM »

LINK

Lovin~  Your post would be a new thread in our Missing Person's forum:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=3.0  I can't recall, but have you started a new topic/thread before? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2009, 10:54:01 AM »

Here's the inside of the house. (and yes I have tried to zoom in on the pics on the fridge) I didn't see a pic of Dolce or Hubs, etc.

Is that supposed to be Dolce's house!!?? Did she email those to you? I don't remember seeing them here!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2009, 10:55:50 AM »

LINK

Lovin~  Your post would be a new thread in our Missing Person's forum:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=3.0  I can't recall, but have you started a new topic/thread before? 
No, didn't know I could/would be able to.  Thank you Muffy, next time I will add it my self.  Or at least try.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2009, 10:56:34 AM »

Monken - she posted them on myspace.

I just made sure I saved as many pics as I could before she could start deleting.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2009, 10:57:16 AM »

thanks KC...again IMO these look stages..look all the lights are on....when the realtor took pictures of our house in TX to put on the website, he turned on every light and lamp in the house...and I swear that's a fake ficus tree next to the TV

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2009, 10:57:39 AM »

LINK

No, didn't know I could/would be able to.  Thank you Muffy, next time I will add it my self.  Or at least try.
I will open a new thread.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2009, 10:58:08 AM »

Thanks for posting the inside of her house. That house is way to neat and clean for somebody with three dogs and is on the computer a lot, unless of course she has a maid 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2009, 10:59:03 AM »

Good morning monkeys,
I was looking around for everyone.  This is my first time in the musing cage.  Any rules?
Besides no throwing body excrements .
I got my coffee and I need to go clean my parrot's room.  But instead I am sitting here, no will power whatsoever
You guys have a good day.

Good Morning a_m...same rules here as any place on SM...respect.....your parrot has it's own room!    you must have a big house!!

No, not a big house....The parrott lives in the sunroom mainly because my husband complains about the noise.  I would have him in the living room if it was up to me.  He says "hello" constantly and drives my husband nuts  

Why is everyone looking at that beautiful pool?  Nice to know how the other half lives, we just have a blow-up pool Monkey Devil!

Had friends once who had a parrot....nasty little bugger, but talked up a storm!!  The pool picture was posted by a person who said it was her pool...that poster has been exposed as a liar and a fraud.

I have a Cockatiel named Rani.Every morning around 6:30 she whistles the Alabama fight song. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2009, 11:00:37 AM »

Monken - she posted them on myspace.

I just made sure I saved as many pics as I could before she could start deleting.

you are one smart monkey, Jackie! I never could get in to her myspace; did she have family pics in there? Was the avatar pic in there?

Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2009, 11:01:51 AM »

Thanks for posting the inside of her house. That house is way to neat and clean for somebody with three dogs and is on the computer a lot, unless of course she has a maid 

~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2009, 11:03:10 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

KC...thanks for posting the pictures

IMO...the whole house looks "staged"

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.