March 28, 2024, 02:46:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421016 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: July 10, 2009, 12:16:18 PM »

"I will stop the story of the bike there"   - because it doesn't exist? ::::

I can't seem to find the pic of her hubs bike she posted - maybe another monkey has it.  It seemed odd that I had posted a pic of my husband's chopper on myspace account and within a couple days she had one and posted it in Musings I believe.    

Anyway, I'll keep looking for the Mr. James painted chopper.

KC do you think she was talking about Sandra Bullocks husband Jesse James?? (I think that's his name)

Yes

Oh just BITE ME!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: July 10, 2009, 12:18:28 PM »

Good Morning Monken, Lovinlife, KCJackie, georgia peach, Sassycat, Leroy, Puzzler, klaasend and 15 Guests

H A P P Y  F R I D A Y

Hi Califmom.   Cool avi.   

Off to grocery shop - ugh.   You all have a nice afternoon!     an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: July 10, 2009, 12:19:02 PM »

It just dawned on me that this looks like pictures of a "model home".  You know...when a new sub-division starts up and one home is built and decorated for potential buyers to come in and see...

Puzzler, I would agree except for the 'stuff' on the fridge.....I have never seen that in a model home display.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2009, 12:19:22 PM »

BLONDE - Here's the 3 pictures Dolce posted of her swimming pool.

Why I asked is because my Mother in law lives in that area and her house is for sale.
This looks very much like her place

She did post pics of the inside of her house on myspace - I have always thought they were real estate pics.    I have them if you want me to post a couple.
Yes Please my sister in law has her house for sale also.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: July 10, 2009, 12:19:29 PM »

Thanks LovinLife... yes I am having fun surfing!!  CBB did a great job on my avi... I am so proud!!  I love the beach, which is where I will be heading in about a half an hour.  It's going to be soooo hot here today, so a day at the beach will be perfect!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2009, 12:21:00 PM »

Here's the inside of the house. (and yes I have tried to zoom in on the pics on the fridge) I didn't see a pic of Dolce or Hubs, etc.

Bumped for Blonde
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2009, 12:21:13 PM »

Here's the outside:  Notice when she took the pic of her New car - she was way across the street. 

Personally I don't believe the pool pics go with this house - due to the outside walls not looking to be the right layout with the inside - it's too early I hope I'm making sense. I agree.....

It's a shame there is no license plate on the front of that car!!
I wonder how long she drove around in different neighborhoods until she found a new car in a driveway. That didn't show the license plate.

Florida doesn't require license plates to be on the front of cars.  No way this is her house.....no way!  Its a model home, I would bet.  And that Mercedes in the driveway was probably some realtors.  JMO   But it just looks like many of the newer 'model' homes in south Florida.  No one lives in this house, I'm willing to bet on it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2009, 12:21:32 PM »

Thanks LovinLife... yes I am having fun surfing!!  CBB did a great job on my avi... I am so proud!!  I love the beach, which is where I will be heading in about a half an hour.  It's going to be soooo hot here today, so a day at the beach will be perfect!!

I love the surf rolling in the avi....CBB is one artistic lady!!  Have fun at the beach....wish I was going with ya.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: July 10, 2009, 12:21:34 PM »

Here's the outside:  Notice when she took the pic of her New car - she was way across the street. 

Personally I don't believe the pool pics go with this house - due to the outside walls not looking to be the right layout with the inside - it's too early I hope I'm making sense.

Bump
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: July 10, 2009, 12:21:46 PM »

There used to be alot of pictures of her(I believe the original pictures with the green bow are her) on photobucket. I had her link saved & would check it once a week. There were pics in there that someone had taken where she was trying to duplicate the girl in the b&w photos. The one where she's looking down at her herself & in a doorway with a striped top. Also the most recent avatar pic where her head was turned & blurred, b&w, holding her pregnant self  I believe all of those are of the real Dolce. There were at least a dozen pictures of the other girl that she started posting(the pretty one) in b&w & color in her photobucket that she had cropped & zoomed. I wish like hell we knew who that girl was so we could tell her!!!

I knew when I found this one in her photobucket what she was doing!

Is it just me, or do the "two Bumps on her belly"  look bigger than her bewbs?  I thought it looked as if she Padded her belly with an oversized bra!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #130 on: July 10, 2009, 12:22:57 PM »

Too bad we can not zoom in on the address on the house. I could post pics of my pools but then you would all think I am a fake!  Believe me - I was just out vacuuming it for my son's bd party this weekend and it is not fake (but I could use a cute pool boy . . .)  Monkey Devil!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: July 10, 2009, 12:23:24 PM »

Personally I don't believe the pool pics go with this house - due to the outside walls not looking to be the right layout with the inside - it's too early I hope I'm making sense. I agree.....

It's a shame there is no license plate on the front of that car!!
I wonder how long she drove around in different neighborhoods until she found a new car in a driveway. That didn't show the license plate.

Florida doesn't require license plates to be on the front of cars.  No way this is her house.....no way!  Its a model home, I would bet.  And that Mercedes in the driveway was probably some realtors.  JMO   But it just looks like many of the newer 'model' homes in south Florida.  No one lives in this house, I'm willing to bet on it.

I thought the windshield was kinda dirty for a brand new car!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2009, 12:24:48 PM »

Blonde that would be wild if it were your MIL's place. But I think you hit on something. Everyone keeps thinking it looked staged. It probable is from one of  those home for sale sites, where they give you virtual tours of the home being sold. 
Also my sister in law is in Real Estate, That was my second thought.
Plus all the pools look alike in these homes.
My Mother in law has moved to Cape Coral now but I think her other two houses never sold.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: July 10, 2009, 12:25:19 PM »

I love the surf rolling in the avi....CBB is one artistic lady!!  Have fun at the beach....wish I was going with ya.....

There's room for ya Sunny!!      We'd love to have you join us!!   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: July 10, 2009, 12:26:23 PM »

Too bad we can not zoom in on the address on the house. I could post pics of my pools but then you would all think I am a fake!  Believe me - I was just out vacuuming it for my son's bd party this weekend and it is not fake (but I could use a cute pool boy . . .)  Monkey Devil!

I did - it doesn't work.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: July 10, 2009, 12:26:34 PM »

numbersgirl just posted this in the other musing thread

Sorry for interruption......I just got off phone with Cleveland Clinic!  They are turning the Anthony's website and photos over to their Legal Department!     Whoohooo!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: July 10, 2009, 12:28:05 PM »

There used to be alot of pictures of her(I believe the original pictures with the green bow are her) on photobucket. I had her link saved & would check it once a week. There were pics in there that someone had taken where she was trying to duplicate the girl in the b&w photos. The one where she's looking down at her herself & in a doorway with a striped top. Also the most recent avatar pic where her head was turned & blurred, b&w, holding her pregnant self  I believe all of those are of the real Dolce. There were at least a dozen pictures of the other girl that she started posting(the pretty one) in b&w & color in her photobucket that she had cropped & zoomed. I wish like hell we knew who that girl was so we could tell her!!!

I knew when I found this one in her photobucket what she was doing!

Is it just me, or do the "two Bumps on her belly"  look bigger than her bewbs?  I thought it looked as if she Padded her belly with an oversized bra!

I thought it was a pillow of some kind!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: July 10, 2009, 12:29:11 PM »

Oh go on and post it....bet you have some personal things around yours

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: July 10, 2009, 12:29:19 PM »

It just dawned on me that this looks like pictures of a "model home".  You know...when a new sub-division starts up and one home is built and decorated for potential buyers to come in and see...

Puzzler, I would agree except for the 'stuff' on the fridge.....I have never seen that in a model home display.

Yep, I tend to agre w/you; however, could items on fridge be info on the home itself (if it were up for sale) or pictures of the neighborhood amenities?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: July 10, 2009, 12:30:24 PM »

There's room for ya Sunny!!      We'd love to have you join us!!   

I so miss going to the beach.......have a great time

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.