April 18, 2024, 04:44:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 422428 times)
Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: July 10, 2009, 12:31:29 PM »

KC do you think she was talking about Sandra Bullocks husband Jesse James?? (I think that's his name)

Oh cut me a break!  I have never seen such BS posted in all my life.  Jessie James, Sandra Bullock's husband, painted it.  This woman is crazed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_G._James  Watch out for a woman with very prominant front teeth and a lousy highlight job at the next red carpet event.

Sunny, the picture should arrive today.  Mail usually takes about two days.  I hope we are not disappointed because I know when I saw that picture, Dolce immediately flashed into my mind and it was just proof for what I already knew.

I guess I should start to sign  off (which I never bother to do).  It looks  like I live here.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #141 on: July 10, 2009, 12:31:41 PM »

can you say realtor.com? Rolling Eyes or check the HGTV archives for House Hunters or Dream House Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: July 10, 2009, 12:31:59 PM »

It just dawned on me that this looks like pictures of a "model home".  You know...when a new sub-division starts up and one home is built and decorated for potential buyers to come in and see...

Puzzler, I would agree except for the 'stuff' on the fridge.....I have never seen that in a model home display.

Yep, I tend to agre w/you; however, could items on fridge be info on the home itself (if it were up for sale) or pictures of the neighborhood amenities?

I guess it could be.....one thing for sure....this is a staged home...new or resale

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: July 10, 2009, 12:32:36 PM »

BBL, cake is waiting for me! 

Monken what is the theme of this cake??

Hey Sunny, it's Spiderman! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: July 10, 2009, 12:33:14 PM »

Here's the outside:  Notice when she took the pic of her New car - she was way across the street. 

Personally I don't believe the pool pics go with this house - due to the outside walls not looking to be the right layout with the inside - it's too early I hope I'm making sense. I agree.....

It's a shame there is no license plate on the front of that car!!
I wonder how long she drove around in different neighborhoods until she found a new car in a driveway. That didn't show the license plate.

Florida doesn't require license plates to be on the front of cars.  No way this is her house.....no way!  Its a model home, I would bet.  And that Mercedes in the driveway was probably some realtors.  JMO   But it just looks like many of the newer 'model' homes in south Florida.  No one lives in this house, I'm willing to bet on it.

I am thinking this house is a re-sale, rather than a brand new model home.  The rocks in the front yard landscaping look dirty and the ADT alarm sign is usually not up at model homes, at least not hear in Cali.  New model homes here have a gate around the front of the homes so visitors are forced to walk through the sales office on their way out, so there is no way a car can pull up in the driveway.  Lastly, as far as the pictures go on the fridge... she could have very easily taken her own items and put them on the fridge, taken the pic and then removed them afterwards.  of course, all of this is jmo... I could be wrong 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: July 10, 2009, 12:35:29 PM »

numbersgirl just posted this in the other musing thread

Sorry for interruption......I just got off phone with Cleveland Clinic!  They are turning the Anthony's website and photos over to their Legal Department!     Whoohooo!   

Great news, Sunny!!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: July 10, 2009, 12:35:56 PM »

KC do you think she was talking about Sandra Bullocks husband Jesse James?? (I think that's his name)

Oh cut me a break!  I have never seen such BS posted in all my life.  Jessie James, Sandra Bullock's husband, painted it.  This woman is crazed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_G._James  Watch out for a woman with very prominant front teeth and a lousy highlight job at the next red carpet event.

Sunny, the picture should arrive today.  Mail usually takes about two days.  I hope we are not disappointed because I know when I saw that picture, Dolce immediately flashed into my mind and it was just proof for what I already knew.

I guess I should start to sign  off (which I never bother to do).  It looks  like I live here.

Hi Jessie...I hope so...but my hubby reminded me last night that since we are rural it usually take a couple more days than if we were in the city.  I have no doubt....especially when the lady at the hospital referred to the red top...even though the photo we saw was b & w...and then the color shot was shown and the top was red...and I never doubted you saw what you saw to begin with.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #147 on: July 10, 2009, 12:36:00 PM »

Just dropping in to say mornin monkeys before going to get my hair cut and pay bills.. OH and I have found a photo of Dolce's house.. It is a mansion alright     

http://brainlessworld.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/redneck-mansion1.jpg

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: July 10, 2009, 12:36:42 PM »

I never sign off, I'm logged in forever! 
I run in the kitchen work on the cake a little & then run back to the bedroom & catch up here! It's going to take me all day! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: July 10, 2009, 12:36:42 PM »

How cute!  you will of course post a pix when you are done, right!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: July 10, 2009, 12:36:52 PM »

Monken, I hope you post the picture of this one... I just love all of your cakes... You are one talented monkey!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: July 10, 2009, 12:39:10 PM »

Thanks LovinLife... yes I am having fun surfing!!  CBB did a great job on my avi... I am so proud!!  I love the beach, which is where I will be heading in about a half an hour.  It's going to be soooo hot here today, so a day at the beach will be perfect!!

I love the surf rolling in the avi....CBB is one artistic lady!!  Have fun at the beach....wish I was going with ya.....

There's room for ya Sunny!!      We'd love to have you join us!!   

I so miss going to the beach.......have a great time

I wish we had a beach nearby as well.  It is going to be 107 here today, and they are predicting 112 this weekend.  Yep, pool time, but even the pool is getting too warm! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: July 10, 2009, 12:39:23 PM »

Just dropping in to say mornin monkeys before going to get my hair cut and pay bills.. OH and I have found a photo of Dolce's house.. It is a mansion alright     

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: July 10, 2009, 12:41:09 PM »

When I was house hunting three years ago, I found some homes were definitely staged to their advantage.  And this didn't apply to only new homes.  My house was 20 years old when I bought it, but it was so wonderful inside.  The previous owner was in marketing, and he got with the realtor and they fixed the house inside.  They took out anything extra, I found out later they had rented or borrowed some pieces of furniture and etc.  They made a beautiful brochure, and used filters to soften etc, and on the website for the realtor, was a really nice picture lay out.  They gave me a cd with all the pics on it at closing.  I look around now and see my stuff-family clutter, the usual and think back to the pics and brochures and it's 

And by the way, I actually saw a builder put pics of a house in the paper advertising new homes.  And you know what?  There were magazines, kids playing and etc. instead of the very bare look we see the way it's usually staged.  I think the builder was trying to let families see themselves living in the house, which could be an important selling point.  Ever been in a new house and wondered what your stuff/lifestyle would be like there?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:43:01 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: July 10, 2009, 12:41:18 PM »

Sweet Morgan - You by no means need to answer this question.  But, I have to ask, did you find the size of the twins rather odd?
Hi KCJackie,  I found the length very odd.  The shortest baby in our entire family was 17 inches and was very premature.  I looked and looked on the Internet for the length of babies and never found any that size.  I thought it was just me and I am not one to really question people as I take people at their word.  She didn't seem concerned so neither was I.  I have been waiting to see pictures of the babies showing how small they were.  Actually they would be quite chunky for that weight and size.  I have to say I am very, very sad about the whole Dolce matter.  I have always struggled in life, as so many of you other Monkeys have, so I used to love to hear about the good life.  I kept Dolce and those little ones in my prayers.  I feel as though I have lost someone that I really care about.  Some other Monkey stated "If it seems to good to be true ------.  Thank goodness I have my two little grandchildren in my life and they are real.  That is where my heart is.  I will still say a few prayers for Dolce because she is so terribly troubled.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: July 10, 2009, 12:42:04 PM »

Thanks LovinLife... yes I am having fun surfing!!  CBB did a great job on my avi... I am so proud!!  I love the beach, which is where I will be heading in about a half an hour.  It's going to be soooo hot here today, so a day at the beach will be perfect!!

I love the surf rolling in the avi....CBB is one artistic lady!!  Have fun at the beach....wish I was going with ya.....

I wish we had a beach nearby as well.  It is going to be 107 here today, and they are predicting 112 this weekend.  Yep, pool time, but even the pool is getting too warm! 

Thanks, SunnyTX, but we will miss you Sad

AZSunny... I sure don't like the Arizona heat, but I am heading there in about two weeks to visit my family.  I know what you mean about the pool getting too warm!!  Try to stay cool 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #156 on: July 10, 2009, 12:42:07 PM »

Now I see why she needs a maid, so many levels to keep tidy 
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: July 10, 2009, 12:45:49 PM »

Okay, AZsunny, I have to ask you a question because I have always been curious...

What are you putting in your mouth?? 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: July 10, 2009, 12:47:57 PM »

Here's the inside of the house. (and yes I have tried to zoom in on the pics on the fridge) I didn't see a pic of Dolce or Hubs, etc.

I just joined this site and look how easy it is to look inside of all these house's and how easy it would be to say I  lived here she's a dumb ass.

http://app.gulfhomesearcher.com/search/listing/110-2000000136711

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: July 10, 2009, 12:48:11 PM »

Thanks, SunnyTX, but we will miss you Sad

AZSunny... I sure don't like the Arizona heat, but I am heading there in about two weeks to visit my family.  I know what you mean about the pool getting too warm!!  Try to stay cool 

Calif Mom,  you will probably be arriving in the middle of our monsoons, at least it cools things off a bit.   I let my 3 bichons out to go potty, and they don't want to go outside, if I force them then at least one of them jumps in the pool.  They are no longer looking cute and fluffy, sort  of like dreadlocks in white hanging over their little bodies!   I think the cooldeck even gets so hot that it burns their feet. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.