March 29, 2024, 04:32:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421172 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: July 10, 2009, 05:52:12 PM »

she supposedly showed up on internet forum wars late last night and didn't want to discuss there but want posters to "e-mail" her.  Huh?  WHO would e-mail her and let her have their addy?  BUT, the point being, she was STILL trying to get people to e-mail her. 

Yes she tried that trick with me too. When that didn't work she went over to CnG and started trying to find out information on me. What she didn't know was I knew what she was doing and had evidence of it.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Now she is an "oil barrenness".....with dial up!!   Monkey Devil!

more like Choctaw Indian with a bead making business.
No offense to anyone of Indian descent.

Kemit - apparently "some" people think I need to be exposed too.   Can I please be your next assignment?  I'll even give you my real name and address!  If you find anything good, please let me know! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rather then my doing that. How bout I just give you all of their information so you can be locked and loaded! heh heh

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #341 on: July 10, 2009, 05:52:29 PM »

Keepthefaith, mytime, always 1, Green Eyes, Blue Moon, Kermit, 2NJSons_Mom, theboyzmom, MuffyBee, CBB, suzyinpgh, KCJackie, Sassycat, BooMonkey, AZSunny, Deenie, Northern Rose, Monken, Artcolley and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Wanna clear up any misconceptions A1?

Where is the popcorn kitty?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: July 10, 2009, 05:52:47 PM »

2NJ~  You really do have a knack for remembering things.   

That's encouraging to hear, MuffyBee & thank you.   Tell me that again in a few years.       

You mean when you and I BOTH will be able to hide our own Easter Eggs?  Heck, we won't care then. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: July 10, 2009, 05:52:49 PM »

ALWAYS1  - How do you explain this?

I wouldn't expect an answer Klass.
No, there won't be an answer I'm sure.

Well...now...I get to enjoy every little tidbit of A1's lies, too, being exposed...while she's on the outside, looking in..

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #344 on: July 10, 2009, 05:53:09 PM »

That's encouraging to hear, MuffyBee & thank you.   Tell me that again in a few years.       

Oh, and my husband tells me this sometimes, but he has a different tone.       

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: July 10, 2009, 05:53:49 PM »

this is all so exhausting

Aw, Nutt! You just need a tune up, and you'll be good to go!      {{HUGS!}}

I gotta go do my laps. There's a mysterious spongy substance that has adhered itself to my body!   

BBL!!   

DISGUSTING! but FUNNY!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #346 on: July 10, 2009, 05:54:31 PM »

You mean when you and I BOTH will be able to hide our own Easter Eggs?  Heck, we won't care then. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #347 on: July 10, 2009, 05:54:49 PM »

Well, I am at a lose for words...that I can say here anyway.  Who in the hell said, Let The Games Begin???

Again, doesn't surprise me.  I think I said that yesterday.  Kermit just confirmed it.  Her and Dolce fit in perfectly with the CnG gang (MO)
You could see this coming 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: July 10, 2009, 05:56:05 PM »

Interesting how we all got told to "shut up"  by a poster last night because the computer analyst/not computer saavy person was being picked on.   

Well someone on that other site said she was Mrs. Kub (I think-have to go back and re-read it).

It was "Grumbles" here and I had words with that poster about.  Go look at Grumbles posting history.  So what you are saying is Grumbles is Mrs. Kub?  Interesting.  Either way, no shouting "Shut Up" to the monkeys on our forum. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: July 10, 2009, 05:56:16 PM »

she supposedly showed up on internet forum wars late last night and didn't want to discuss there but want posters to "e-mail" her.  Huh?  WHO would e-mail her and let her have their addy?  BUT, the point being, she was STILL trying to get people to e-mail her. 

Yes she tried that trick with me too. When that didn't work she went over to CnG and started trying to find out information on me. What she didn't know was I knew what she was doing and had evidence of it.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Now she is an "oil barrenness".....with dial up!!   Monkey Devil!

more like Choctaw Indian with a bead making business.
No offense to anyone of Indian descent.

Kemit - apparently "some" people think I need to be exposed too.   Can I please be your next assignment?  I'll even give you my real name and address!  If you find anything good, please let me know! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rather then my doing that. How bout I just give you all of their information so you can be locked and loaded! heh heh

Either one works fine for me!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: July 10, 2009, 05:58:16 PM »

Well, I am at a lose for words...that I can say here anyway.  Who in the hell said, Let The Games Begin???

Again, doesn't surprise me.  I think I said that yesterday.  Kermit just confirmed it.  Her and Dolce fit in perfectly with the CnG gang (MO)
You could see this coming 

We have put up with this in the Natalee thread for a long, long time.  There can not be many more to come at us at this point.  Most have been banned and long gone.  This just ties up some loose ends.  Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: July 10, 2009, 05:58:56 PM »

Interesting how we all got told to "shut up"  by a poster last night because the computer analyst/not computer saavy person was being picked on.   

Well someone on that other site said she was Mrs. Kub (I think-have to go back and re-read it).

It was "Grumbles" here and I had words with that poster about.  Go look at Grumbles posting history.  So what you are saying is Grumbles is Mrs. Kub?  Interesting.  Either way, no shouting "Shut Up" to the monkeys on our forum. 

NO!!   Somebody made a post about me at Internet Forum Wars and someone noticed it sound a lot like a post by Mrskub!  And it really did!!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: July 10, 2009, 05:59:24 PM »

I guess I will have to defend myself one more time.  I did work in hardware 30 some years ago.  I dont understand what that would have to do with being able to change times or the way a text came through the phones system.  These things I know nothing about which was the point I was trying to make.  Some of you have been after me ever since the story about Dolce came out.  Yes she was my friend, but because I had no idea what the truth was about her, I could not justify destroying her the way some of you have.  You have hurt me deeply and can longer be a part of Scared Monkeys, something I so loved to belong to.  I did receive one more email from Dolce as many of you did, but did not post it because I did not know exactly where it came from or whether it was true.  In the email "she" explained she had a baby and lost it last November and kept the lie going.  That is all I know.  I have made a lot of posts here and you could continue to go through them and maybe find something else to call me on.  I have done nothing wrong, I have not lied to you.  I have cared very deeply about some of you and enjoyed being a monkey.  Good bye.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: July 10, 2009, 06:00:21 PM »

Muffy, they are saying it is Kubnut.  Don't know if that is slang for Mrs. Kub or not.  Who know's?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #354 on: July 10, 2009, 06:00:44 PM »

Keepthefaith, mytime, always 1, Green Eyes, Blue Moon, Kermit, 2NJSons_Mom, theboyzmom, MuffyBee, CBB, suzyinpgh, KCJackie, Sassycat, BooMonkey, AZSunny, Deenie, Northern Rose, Monken, Artcolley and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #355 on: July 10, 2009, 06:03:32 PM »

Muffy, they are saying it is Kubnut.  Don't know if that is slang for Mrs. Kub or not.  Who know's?

My guess is .....

Mrskub = nut  thus Kubnut!!  Sounds right to me! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #356 on: July 10, 2009, 06:04:27 PM »

Thank You
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: July 10, 2009, 06:04:27 PM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: July 10, 2009, 06:06:10 PM »

And valium kitty.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: July 10, 2009, 06:06:48 PM »

And valium kitty.   
PLEASE 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.