March 28, 2024, 06:08:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420922 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #360 on: July 10, 2009, 06:07:36 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BRL2bNGDW9M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/BRL2bNGDW9M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: July 10, 2009, 06:08:11 PM »

I guess I will have to defend myself one more time.  I did work in hardware 30 some years ago.  I dont understand what that would have to do with being able to change times or the way a text came through the phones system.  These things I know nothing about which was the point I was trying to make.  Some of you have been after me ever since the story about Dolce came out.  Yes she was my friend, but because I had no idea what the truth was about her, I could not justify destroying her the way some of you have.  You have hurt me deeply and can longer be a part of Scared Monkeys, something I so loved to belong to.  I did receive one more email from Dolce as many of you did, but did not post it because I did not know exactly where it came from or whether it was true.  In the email "she" explained she had a baby and lost it last November and kept the lie going.  That is all I know.  I have made a lot of posts here and you could continue to go through them and maybe find something else to call me on.  I have done nothing wrong, I have not lied to you.  I have cared very deeply about some of you and enjoyed being a monkey.  Good bye.

OMG....I knew she was working on something....and she mailed it to the true believer.   Monkey Devil!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #362 on: July 10, 2009, 06:08:48 PM »

I guess I will have to defend myself one more time.  I did work in hardware 30 some years ago.  I dont understand what that would have to do with being able to change times or the way a text came through the phones system.  These things I know nothing about which was the point I was trying to make.  Some of you have been after me ever since the story about Dolce came out.  Yes she was my friend, but because I had no idea what the truth was about her, I could not justify destroying her the way some of you have.  You have hurt me deeply and can longer be a part of Scared Monkeys, something I so loved to belong to.  I did receive one more email from Dolce as many of you did, but did not post it because I did not know exactly where it came from or whether it was true.  In the email "she" explained she had a baby and lost it last November and kept the lie going.  That is all I know.  I have made a lot of posts here and you could continue to go through them and maybe find something else to call me on.  I have done nothing wrong, I have not lied to you.  I have cared very deeply about some of you and enjoyed being a monkey.  Good bye.

Did she get 2 or 3 emails?  Yesterday, it was 3!!   
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: July 10, 2009, 06:09:14 PM »

Always 1 posted: Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
Reply #889 on: May 08, 2008, 01:36:12 PM
to Tamikosmom, re the letter to Aruba, I agree with every thing you say, maybe I should have added we are the catalyst of the problem as seen through the eyes of the Aruban people....I am a lifelong Computer Anaylst, we tend to communicate in terse, simple sentances, this has always gotten me into trouble...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg380017#msg380017

I know for me, personally, I find it difficult to believe/trust that you are a lifelong Computer Anaylst and then you do not know anything about computers. Your own words!
THAT along with the fact that you were trying to find information on me, that you were willing to go to your FBI source to find out about me. And your relationship and support of a woman who has been willing to lie about everything at SM in order to carry off a scam.  Just seems like it all fits a pattern. Maybe I'm completely wrong.
But I don't think so.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: July 10, 2009, 06:09:16 PM »

Well, I am at a lose for words...that I can say here anyway.  Who in the hell said, Let The Games Begin???

Again, doesn't surprise me.  I think I said that yesterday.  Kermit just confirmed it.  Her and Dolce fit in perfectly with the CnG gang (MO)
You could see this coming 

We have put up with this in the Natalee thread for a long, long time.  There can not be many more to come at us at this point.  Most have been banned and long gone.  This just ties up some loose ends.  Monkey Devil!

I wasn't posting back then,but I sure was reading.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: July 10, 2009, 06:10:19 PM »

Swan song time. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: July 10, 2009, 06:12:04 PM »

My mother always told me that I'd be lucky to count my true friends on one hand.  When young, I thought everyone was my friend and didn't think much about what she said.  Thankfully, her wisdom came back to me when I got a little older.  Something for everyone to think about.

an angelic monkey

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: July 10, 2009, 06:14:24 PM »

I started reading here in June of last year, with Caylee, but didn't register til Jan of this year. This is my very first forum ever, and I so hope some don't think I'm a troll 

I never even used a computer til last year... an angelic monkey

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: July 10, 2009, 06:14:51 PM »

My mother always told me that I'd be lucky to count my true friends on one hand.  When young, I thought everyone was my friend and didn't think much about what she said.  Thankfully, her wisdom came back to me when I got a little older.  Something for everyone to think about.

an angelic monkey

What if you don't have any hands! 
Just webbed ones.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: July 10, 2009, 06:15:10 PM »

an angelic monkey

Especially "Internet" friends.  We cannot state this enough that you NEVER know who is on the other end of that internet world.  Please, please be careful who you give out personal info to. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #370 on: July 10, 2009, 06:15:50 PM »

Muffy Can I say something that has been bothering me about this A1 stuff and I was holding back because I was trying to be nice? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: July 10, 2009, 06:16:41 PM »

an angelic monkey

Just webbed ones.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: July 10, 2009, 06:16:47 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BRL2bNGDW9M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/BRL2bNGDW9M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: July 10, 2009, 06:17:13 PM »

Muffy Can I say something that has been bothering me about this A1 stuff and I was holding back because I was trying to be nice? TIA JSM

Go for it JSM

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: July 10, 2009, 06:17:25 PM »

I have a new router............... la la la la la la

I got somebody to put it in on a Friday afternoon.................. la la la la la

I have photobucket, photoshop, and SM all running at the same time...................... la la la la

I can make avatars, and post, and get pictures to express myself!!!  .....................  la  la la la la la

These have been overdue................

for some of the posts last night

For other posts last night

For Dolce

AND this for the new router:

You go, girl!  I've always loved your little Woo Hoo guy!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: July 10, 2009, 06:17:44 PM »

I started reading here in June of last year, with Caylee, but didn't register til Jan of this year. This is my very first forum ever, and I so hope some don't think I'm a troll 

I never even used a computer til last year... an angelic monkey

WELCOME

I've been using computers since Prodigy was the big thing.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: July 10, 2009, 06:18:05 PM »

an angelic monkey

Just webbed ones.

OMG.   

~ Peter Frampton
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #377 on: July 10, 2009, 06:18:39 PM »

Keepthefaith, mytime, always 1, Green Eyes, Blue Moon, Kermit, 2NJSons_Mom, theboyzmom, MuffyBee, CBB, suzyinpgh, KCJackie, Sassycat, BooMonkey, AZSunny, Deenie, Northern Rose, Monken, Artcolley and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Wanna clear up any misconceptions A1?

Where is the popcorn kitty?

And valium kitty.   

Can someone hurry up, please?

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: July 10, 2009, 06:19:54 PM »

OMG....I knew she was working on something....and she mailed it to the true believer.   Monkey Devil!

You were right
 Monkey Devil!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: July 10, 2009, 06:20:08 PM »

an angelic monkey

Just webbed ones.

Is that a trick green question?            

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.