March 28, 2024, 02:05:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421008 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: July 10, 2009, 06:20:27 PM »

My mother always told me that I'd be lucky to count my true friends on one hand.  When young, I thought everyone was my friend and didn't think much about what she said.  Thankfully, her wisdom came back to me when I got a little older.  Something for everyone to think about.

an angelic monkey

Especially "Internet" friends.  We cannot state this enough that you NEVER know who is on the other end of that internet world.  Please, please be careful who you give out personal info to. 

1-800-BABE!
Is that too much information?

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: July 10, 2009, 06:20:38 PM »

WELCOME

I've been using computers since Prodigy was the big thing.

THANK YOU! And I'm not even gonna ask, lol....what's prodigy?  

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: July 10, 2009, 06:21:44 PM »

My mother always told me that I'd be lucky to count my true friends on one hand.  When young, I thought everyone was my friend and didn't think much about what she said.  Thankfully, her wisdom came back to me when I got a little older.  Something for everyone to think about.

an angelic monkey

What if you don't have any hands! 
Just webbed ones.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! 

Sometime my tail can get it in the way!!   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: July 10, 2009, 06:21:46 PM »

I wasn't posting back then,but I sure was reading.   

I started reading here in June of last year, with Caylee, but didn't register til Jan of this year. This is my very first forum ever, and I so hope some don't think I'm a troll 

I never even used a computer til last year... an angelic monkey

WELCOME

I've been using computers since Prodigy was the big thing.

I did keypunch.  (as an infant....)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: July 10, 2009, 06:21:49 PM »

an angelic monkey

What if you don't have any hands! 
Just webbed ones.

Is that a trick green question?            

ribbit

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #385 on: July 10, 2009, 06:22:01 PM »

Muffy Can I say something that has been bothering me about this A1 stuff and I was holding back because I was trying to be nice? TIA JSM

Go for it SJM
Okay, when I was a newish monkey I remember one time someone and I am almost positive it was A1, looked up someone (I believe Rob's) IT or IP or ISP address thing. I remember Klaas getting very angry about it.

I wanted to email Klaas earlier this week and see if I was wrong and it wasn't A1 I didn't want to post it on the SM's. Now that I have read what Mr/Ms Kermit has said about looking up info on him/her, I am almost without a doubt in my mind it was A1 that did that.

Does anyone remember this happening, it would have to have been in the fall/winter time. I may be wrong, but I think right after that happened Rob left SM.

I don't know how to look up old posts so I was just leaving this alone. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: July 10, 2009, 06:22:22 PM »

I guess I will have to defend myself one more time.  I did work in hardware 30 some years ago.  I dont understand what that would have to do with being able to change times or the way a text came through the phones system.  These things I know nothing about which was the point I was trying to make.  Some of you have been after me ever since the story about Dolce came out.  Yes she was my friend, but because I had no idea what the truth was about her, I could not justify destroying her the way some of you have.  You have hurt me deeply and can longer be a part of Scared Monkeys, something I so loved to belong to.  I did receive one more email from Dolce as many of you did, but did not post it because I did not know exactly where it came from or whether it was true.  In the email "she" explained she had a baby and lost it last November and kept the lie going.  That is all I know.  I have made a lot of posts here and you could continue to go through them and maybe find something else to call me on.  I have done nothing wrong, I have not lied to you.  I have cared very deeply about some of you and enjoyed being a monkey.  Good bye.

OMG....I knew she was working on something....and she mailed it to the true believer.   Monkey Devil!

You were right
 Monkey Devil!

30 some years ago would have been in the 70's and computer hardware was NOT something you worked on then--it was just coming into existence and it was those big, big data centers with the punch cards.  Just saying.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: July 10, 2009, 06:22:46 PM »

I guess I will have to defend myself one more time.  I did work in hardware 30 some years ago.  I dont understand what that would have to do with being able to change times or the way a text came through the phones system.  These things I know nothing about which was the point I was trying to make.  Some of you have been after me ever since the story about Dolce came out.  Yes she was my friend, but because I had no idea what the truth was about her, I could not justify destroying her the way some of you have.  You have hurt me deeply and can longer be a part of Scared Monkeys, something I so loved to belong to.  I did receive one more email from Dolce as many of you did, but did not post it because I did not know exactly where it came from or whether it was true.  In the email "she" explained she had a baby and lost it last November and kept the lie going.  That is all I know.  I have made a lot of posts here and you could continue to go through them and maybe find something else to call me on.  I have done nothing wrong, I have not lied to you.  I have cared very deeply about some of you and enjoyed being a monkey.  Good bye.

Always 1 posted: Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
Reply #889 on: May 08, 2008, 01:36:12 PM
to Tamikosmom, re the letter to Aruba, I agree with every thing you say, maybe I should have added we are the catalyst of the problem as seen through the eyes of the Aruban people....I am a lifelong Computer Anaylst, we tend to communicate in terse, simple sentances, this has always gotten me into trouble...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg380017#msg380017

I know for me, personally, I find it difficult to believe/trust that you are a lifelong Computer Anaylst and then you do not know anything about computers. Your own words!
THAT along with the fact that you were trying to find information on me, that you were willing to go to your FBI source to find out about me. And your relationship and support of a woman who has been willing to lie about everything at SM in order to carry off a scam.  Just seems like it all fits a pattern. Maybe I'm completely wrong.
But I don't think so.

You are not wrong, Kermit
I would still like to see an explanation regarding the Computer analyst to computer novice.
I do not think it will be forthcoming, however.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: July 10, 2009, 06:22:54 PM »

So you're the ONE!

I'm just messn' with ya 2NJSons cuz very few people know how really really funny you are.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: July 10, 2009, 06:23:08 PM »

I wasn't posting back then,but I sure was reading.   

I started reading here in June of last year, with Caylee, but didn't register til Jan of this year. This is my very first forum ever, and I so hope some don't think I'm a troll 

I never even used a computer til last year... an angelic monkey

Gizzie - I've been reading here for a long time and Monkeys dont make it a habit to automatically *question* new posters. I hope you dont think we are that way.  There are just some really bright people here and they will notice when things aren't adding up Smile  Then and only then would they ever start to question you - if ever.

Welcome BTW!!!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: July 10, 2009, 06:23:11 PM »

OMG....I knew she was working on something....and she mailed it to the true believer.   Monkey Devil!

You were right
 Monkey Devil!

yes, you were!!   an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: July 10, 2009, 06:24:06 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iTAOQx619OXpq7P0Jcpzqc9Zg-cwD99BRHQ84
Fla. couple who adopted 12 children found slain

By MELISSA NELSON – 26 minutes ago

PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) — Investigators asked the public to be on the lookout Friday for a red van they believe carried three men involved in the deaths of a Florida Panhandle couple who were shot in their rural home while eight of their children slept.

Surveillance cameras showed the van at the home of Byrd and Melanie Billings in Beulah, a rural area west of Pensacola near the Alabama border, Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan said. The children were unharmed
<snipped>

New thread at Scared Monkeys:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5650.msg873504#msg873504
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 06:26:52 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #392 on: July 10, 2009, 06:24:45 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iTAOQx619OXpq7P0Jcpzqc9Zg-cwD99BRHQ84
Fla. couple who adopted 12 children found slain

By MELISSA NELSON – 26 minutes ago

PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) — Investigators asked the public to be on the lookout Friday for a red van they believe carried three men involved in the deaths of a Florida Panhandle couple who were shot in their rural home while eight of their children slept.

Surveillance cameras showed the van at the home of Byrd and Melanie Billings in Beulah, a rural area west of Pensacola near the Alabama border, Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan said. The children were unharmed
<snipped>
  That is so very sad, I read about it this afternoon.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #393 on: July 10, 2009, 06:25:10 PM »

Muffy Can I say something that has been bothering me about this A1 stuff and I was holding back because I was trying to be nice? TIA JSM

Go for it SJM
Okay, when I was a newish monkey I remember one time someone and I am almost positive it was A1, looked up someone (I believe Rob's) IT or IP or ISP address thing. I remember Klaas getting very angry about it.

I wanted to email Klaas earlier this week and see if I was wrong and it wasn't A1 I didn't want to post it on the SM's. Now that I have read what Mr/Ms Kermit has said about looking up info on him/her, I am almost without a doubt in my mind it was A1 that did that.

Does anyone remember this happening, it would have to have been in the fall/winter time. I may be wrong, but I think right after that happened Rob left SM.

Yes. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #394 on: July 10, 2009, 06:25:20 PM »

Go for it SJM

It was Always 1 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: July 10, 2009, 06:25:44 PM »

You were right
 Monkey Devil!

30 some years ago would have been in the 70's and computer hardware was NOT something you worked on then--it was just coming into existence and it was those big, big data centers with the punch cards.  Just saying.   

YES! They were humongous suckers. Had to be backed up all the time too.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: July 10, 2009, 06:26:44 PM »

You were right
 Monkey Devil!

Oh, I took Fortran in college.  Thank God, I had a smart computer lab partner!!   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: July 10, 2009, 06:27:28 PM »

You were right
 Monkey Devil!

YES! They were humongous suckers. Had to be backed up all the time too.

[size=08pt](I was hoping I wasn't the only one who remember them) Ha Ha [/size]

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: July 10, 2009, 06:27:38 PM »

So you're the ONE!

I'm just messn' with ya 2NJSons cuz very few people know how really really funny you are.

and the world        with you.

and you        alone.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: July 10, 2009, 06:28:22 PM »

an angelic monkey

Especially "Internet" friends.  We cannot state this enough that you NEVER know who is on the other end of that internet world.  Please, please be careful who you give out personal info to. 

1-800-BABE!
Is that too much information?

kermit you have been using that # since I first started posting with you in 2005  

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.