March 29, 2024, 08:40:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421247 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: July 10, 2009, 06:58:21 PM »

I guess I missed out on why Carpe stopped posting here

Carpe still posts on the front page.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: July 10, 2009, 06:58:49 PM »

One thing I am happy about is I will never have to hear Steele say "here kitty kitty" again!!

Ohh, thank you soo much for saying that! I thought I was the only one!

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: July 10, 2009, 06:59:27 PM »

I guess I will have to defend myself one more time.  I did work in hardware 30 some years ago.  I dont understand what that would have to do with being able to change times or the way a text came through the phones system.  These things I know nothing about which was the point I was trying to make.  Some of you have been after me ever since the story about Dolce came out.  Yes she was my friend, but because I had no idea what the truth was about her, I could not justify destroying her the way some of you have.  You have hurt me deeply and can longer be a part of Scared Monkeys, something I so loved to belong to.  I did receive one more email from Dolce as many of you did, but did not post it because I did not know exactly where it came from or whether it was true.  In the email "she" explained she had a baby and lost it last November and kept the lie going.  That is all I know.  I have made a lot of posts here and you could continue to go through them and maybe find something else to call me on.  I have done nothing wrong, I have not lied to you.  I have cared very deeply about some of you and enjoyed being a monkey.  Good bye.

OMG....I knew she was working on something....and she mailed it to the true believer.   Monkey Devil!

You were right
 Monkey Devil!

30 some years ago would have been in the 70's and computer hardware was NOT something you worked on then--it was just coming into existence and it was those big, big data centers with the punch cards.  Just saying.   

YES! They were humongous suckers. Had to be backed up all the time too.

The first one I saw took up a huge room - and it was cold in there - across from the Medical Center.

The next one was a "portable" in a suitcase - by Compaq I think - and it weighed about 50 pounds.  I bought it.   http://www.cedmagic.com/history/compaq-portable.html

And I cried when they closed down Prodigy.   

Mere are you saying the Medical Center here in my part of the country? KY? As in the actual name of the hospital?  Only asking because if so you are very near me.

Blue Moon....I am sort of near you...directly east...another town.  This Medical Center was in New Orleans. I believe the computer belonged to Tulane/Charity Hospital - a huge hospital that was flooded out in Katrina.
I do know your Medical Center, but we don't want to tell too much.   You could give me weather warnings though.  And I can give them off to one of our Mods.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: July 10, 2009, 06:59:49 PM »

Art wrote:
I HATE Vista. The only good thing is that I can block popups, etc , BUT I had to buy a new scanner and printer since the ones I had were not compatable with it. AND I STILL have problems putting pictures up. Although a new computer, I would LOVE to turn it into a boat anchor sometimes   

I hear you! And none of my programs like photo shop, or family tree any of them work with it. Which is a real pain. 

Family tree works real fine for me except I really hate the new version I had to buy for Vista.  I liked the old version better I guess because I was used to it.  The new version is harder to use.

That is also part of it. I was so used to the old programs and its just very difficult for me to have to learn all over again. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: July 10, 2009, 06:59:50 PM »

One thing I am happy about is I will never have to hear Steele say "here kitty kitty" again!!

Nope you weren't the only one...i wasn't wanted to scream "go get a room"!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: July 10, 2009, 07:00:03 PM »

Keepthefaith, mytime, always 1, Green Eyes, Blue Moon, Kermit, 2NJSons_Mom, theboyzmom, MuffyBee, CBB, suzyinpgh, KCJackie, Sassycat, BooMonkey, AZSunny, Deenie, Northern Rose, Monken, Artcolley and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Wanna clear up any misconceptions A1?

Where is the popcorn kitty?

And valium kitty.   

Can someone hurry up, please?

It took me a while to find it!    Here she is!   

Thank You!!

It took me forever to find A1's post abour Rob and the sitemeter - it may have already been posted but here you go....

Message 1534

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4347.msg615308#msg615308
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: July 10, 2009, 07:00:25 PM »

Muffy Can I say something that has been bothering me about this A1 stuff and I was holding back because I was trying to be nice? TIA JSM

Go for it SJM
Okay, when I was a newish monkey I remember one time someone and I am almost positive it was A1, looked up someone (I believe Rob's) IT or IP or ISP address thing. I remember Klaas getting very angry about it.

I wanted to email Klaas earlier this week and see if I was wrong and it wasn't A1 I didn't want to post it on the SM's. Now that I have read what Mr/Ms Kermit has said about looking up info on him/her, I am almost without a doubt in my mind it was A1 that did that.

Does anyone remember this happening, it would have to have been in the fall/winter time. I may be wrong, but I think right after that happened Rob left SM.

I don't know how to look up old posts so I was just leaving this alone. TIA JSM

Thank you. I just have to say that I never knew Always 1  - until she made me her focus.

Just so everyone knows, there is also another person coming here pulling up my profile, checking on me all the time. Today especially. They think I don't know. I have been watching them as they watch me! So let the games continue.

Thank you for posting what you found.

I have been suckered AGAIN in less than FIVE days.   

If I may ask, how do you know people are looking at your profile? Or is that a top secret. TIA JSM.

I have a team of individuals who are particularly interested in High Crimes & Internet stalking crimes etc that have been, shall I say, involved.

hee hee hee

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: July 10, 2009, 07:00:44 PM »

That really was annoying.        Especially on the Caylee thread.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: July 10, 2009, 07:02:33 PM »

Thanks for finding that KCJ.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: July 10, 2009, 07:03:58 PM »

You are very welcome an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: July 10, 2009, 07:04:05 PM »

Muffy Can I say something that has been bothering me about this A1 stuff and I was holding back because I was trying to be nice? TIA JSM

Go for it SJM
Okay, when I was a newish monkey I remember one time someone and I am almost positive it was A1, looked up someone (I believe Rob's) IT or IP or ISP address thing. I remember Klaas getting very angry about it.

I wanted to email Klaas earlier this week and see if I was wrong and it wasn't A1 I didn't want to post it on the SM's. Now that I have read what Mr/Ms Kermit has said about looking up info on him/her, I am almost without a doubt in my mind it was A1 that did that.

Does anyone remember this happening, it would have to have been in the fall/winter time. I may be wrong, but I think right after that happened Rob left SM.

Thank you. I just have to say that I never knew Always 1  - until she made me her focus.

Just so everyone knows, there is also another person coming here pulling up my profile, checking on me all the time. Today especially. They think I don't know. I have been watching them as they watch me! So let the games continue.

Thank you for posting what you found.

I have been suckered AGAIN in less than FIVE days.   

If I may ask, how do you know people are looking at your profile? Or is that a top secret. TIA JSM.

I have a team of individuals who are particularly interested in High Crimes & Internet stalking crimes etc that have been, shall I say, involved.

That may be very well for you, but what about the rest of us?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #491 on: July 10, 2009, 07:04:07 PM »

Art wrote:
I HATE Vista. The only good thing is that I can block popups, etc , BUT I had to buy a new scanner and printer since the ones I had were not compatable with it. AND I STILL have problems putting pictures up. Although a new computer, I would LOVE to turn it into a boat anchor sometimes   

I hear you! And none of my programs like photo shop, or family tree any of them work with it. Which is a real pain. 

Family tree works real fine for me except I really hate the new version I had to buy for Vista.  I liked the old version better I guess because I was used to it.  The new version is harder to use.
I HATE it too! The older ones were so much easier they really were. I just did an up date for a friend. For the life of me I couldn't figure out how to add the sources. Finely told her to type them out and add to the end of the Report.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #492 on: July 10, 2009, 07:04:16 PM »

Go for it SJM

They just don't get it...These dumbazzez need to remember.To get to Kermit ya gotta go through Dr. Julius Strangepork,Dr. Bunson Honeydew,Beaker,Flying Zucchini Brothers,Fozzie Bear,as well as Miss Piggy's dog Foo-Foo just to name a few... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: July 10, 2009, 07:04:24 PM »

DOLCE & ALWAYS1 have now been banned.  Dolce for obvious reasons and Always1 for similar reasons and because she said that was her last post. 
Good, thank-you.

Thank you.

I am so thankful too!  Klaas - I admire your patience and your ability to sit back and wait!  Your timing was awesome!

Can they still read here or can I come out of the Monkey Witness Protection Program?  I know it is your call but I hope the trio  (Dolce, A1 and Steele) are blocked from reading too!   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: July 10, 2009, 07:04:24 PM »

Mere, it is a small world isn't it?   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: July 10, 2009, 07:05:58 PM »

DOLCE & ALWAYS1 have now been banned.  Dolce for obvious reasons and Always1 for similar reasons and because she said that was her last post. 

Good, now I can talk about all my bargains I find at Wally World & Target and not feel judged      

That's friggin hilarious, Leroy, I'm ROFLMAO!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #496 on: July 10, 2009, 07:06:06 PM »

Wow, wow and OMG Wow! I picked a bad day to quit valium!!

OK, here I go again. So the night all this crap happened with Dolce, I was really concerned about A1. I felt she was gullible and would really be in a world of hurt, so I called her. It took forever to find her phone number since it was buried in my trash addy. Anyway, when she answered to me she sounded young with a southern twang to it. She said she was quite rattled. I asked her if she had gotten an email from Dolce (I hadn't read far enough in the forum to see that she had) and I said I'm glad Dolce sent that, it removes a shadow of a doubt that everything was a lie. She replied, You really think so? OMG girl, YES!!! I thought to myself, she's going to believe whatever lie Dolce tells her. She told me that she felt so betrayed because she had sent Dolce expensive baby clothes by Kiss Kiss or Kissme or something like that. Nighties one piped in blue and the other one pink. She said she had called the store to see if Dolce had returned them for money, or maybe she had given them to her sister in law who had just had a baby. Whatever. The last thing she said to me was watch out for Mytime. She said I had no idea who she was and she was one to be very careful around.

Honestly, my head is just fricking spinning over all this. The drama is supposed to be happening to the people we are watching on the missing person thread, NOT amongst ourselves!!  Call me naive, but I really had no idea that all this type of crap existed. I thought it mostly happened in chat rooms. Yah I know you all are laughing at me. But this is my very first forum, I didn't even know these forums existed! (Always1 told me that night that it was her first and only too! Boy I guess I was lied to there too). I was out searching for more Caylee information. I just happened to luck out picking Scared Monkeys as my first and ONLY thread. I got invited over to Golden, but felt more comfortable here.  I just so, I don't even know the words to say, shocked I guess. You can bet your bippy that I will go forward more cautious!  I guess you just learn and move forward. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: July 10, 2009, 07:06:58 PM »

You are very welcome an angelic monkey

I remember that night.   I was totally lost because I was still new.   But, I made a mental note that A1 liked looking at the site meter, for some reason - and it made me uncomfortable.       I never could figure out who I was on that thing.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: July 10, 2009, 07:07:14 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

It made me mad at both of them because he is married!!   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #499 on: July 10, 2009, 07:08:39 PM »

AMEN Leroy. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.