March 28, 2024, 03:00:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421019 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: July 10, 2009, 07:09:32 PM »

Thanks for finding that KCJ.

You are very welcome an angelic monkey

Thanks from me too.I had to get a beer after all this.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: July 10, 2009, 07:09:43 PM »

this is all so exhausting

Aw, Nutt! You just need a tune up, and you'll be good to go!      {{HUGS!}}

I gotta go do my laps. There's a mysterious spongy substance that has adhered itself to my body!   

BBL!!   

DISGUSTING! but FUNNY!

It isn't easy being green.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: July 10, 2009, 07:09:53 PM »

Mere, it is a small world isn't it?   

It is....!   How is your sister?   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: July 10, 2009, 07:10:24 PM »

DOLCE & ALWAYS1 have now been banned.  Dolce for obvious reasons and Always1 for similar reasons and because she said that was her last post. 
Good, thank-you.

Thank you.

I am so thankful too!  Klaas - I admire your patience and your ability to sit back and wait!  Your timing was awesome!

Can they still read here or can I come out of the Monkey Witness Protection Program?  I know it is your call but I hope the trio  (Dolce, A1 and Steele) are blocked from reading too!   

They are all on FULL bans but I suppose if they logged into SM using a proxy they could read.   Constantly using proxys is a pain in the butt though.

Edited to add:  They cannot log into their accounts but as a guest using a proxy they could read.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: July 10, 2009, 07:10:49 PM »

Wow, wow and OMG Wow! I picked a bad day to quit valium!!

OK, here I go again. So the night all this crap happened with Dolce, I was really concerned about A1. I felt she was gullible and would really be in a world of hurt, so I called her. It took forever to find her phone number since it was buried in my trash addy. Anyway, when she answered to me she sounded young with a southern twang to it. She said she was quite rattled. I asked her if she had gotten an email from Dolce (I hadn't read far enough in the forum to see that she had) and I said I'm glad Dolce sent that, it removes a shadow of a doubt that everything was a lie. She replied, You really think so? OMG girl, YES!!! I thought to myself, she's going to believe whatever lie Dolce tells her. She told me that she felt so betrayed because she had sent Dolce expensive baby clothes by Kiss Kiss or Kissme or something like that. Nighties one piped in blue and the other one pink. She said she had called the store to see if Dolce had returned them for money, or maybe she had given them to her sister in law who had just had a baby. Whatever. The last thing she said to me was watch out for Mytime. She said I had no idea who she was and she was one to be very careful around.

Honestly, my head is just fricking spinning over all this. The drama is supposed to be happening to the people we are watching on the missing person thread, NOT amongst ourselves!!  Call me naive, but I really had no idea that all this type of crap existed. I thought it mostly happened in chat rooms. Yah I know you all are laughing at me. But this is my very first forum, I didn't even know these forums existed! (Always1 told me that night that it was her first and only too! Boy I guess I was lied to there too). I was out searching for more Caylee information. I just happened to luck out picking Scared Monkeys as my first and ONLY thread. I got invited over to Golden, but felt more comfortable here.  I just so, I don't even know the words to say, shocked I guess. You can bet your bippy that I will go forward more cautious!  I guess you just learn and move forward. 

Boo, you are fine.  Amongst friends here. Drama queens were what they were.  Every forum has this type of thing going on.  SM's is the best though because of Klaas, Red and our wonderful mod's.  They will look out for us and take care of us.  Don't worry. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #505 on: July 10, 2009, 07:11:28 PM »

Thank you from me too. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #506 on: July 10, 2009, 07:12:15 PM »

Has anyone heard from Island Monkey?  I hope she is ok, I don't know her well but am concerned about her reading everything.  Dolce should never posted those pics after reading about IM's loss. 

I think she was on Musings late last night.  I hope someone warned her. an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: July 10, 2009, 07:12:19 PM »

Sorry Screwed up again. Thank you KCJ from JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #508 on: July 10, 2009, 07:12:25 PM »

Amazing that JSM brought up the sitemeter thingy! I was just telling Sunny that I remember when that happened and everyone was so mad at her and she just kept posting away about silly things, like she didn't know that the anger was aimed at her!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: July 10, 2009, 07:13:49 PM »

Art wrote:
I HATE Vista. The only good thing is that I can block popups, etc , BUT I had to buy a new scanner and printer since the ones I had were not compatable with it. AND I STILL have problems putting pictures up. Although a new computer, I would LOVE to turn it into a boat anchor sometimes   

I hear you! And none of my programs like photo shop, or family tree any of them work with it. Which is a real pain. 

Family tree works real fine for me except I really hate the new version I had to buy for Vista.  I liked the old version better I guess because I was used to it.  The new version is harder to use.
I HATE it too! The older ones were so much easier they really were. I just did an up date for a friend. For the life of me I couldn't figure out how to add the sources. Finely told her to type them out and add to the end of the Report.

I just dropped my subscription to Ancestry. They wanted to know why and I told them I had to regroup and see what I had, how it was set up, and how to go forward all because of the drastic change in their program.  I spent the last year saving all the info they had on my family and now that I canceled the info is a link only back to their site which means it does not show up in the software itself.  Luckily I saved to my hard drive most of the census records but death, births and such I only saved the link so I have to re-subscribe and correct all that.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: July 10, 2009, 07:14:07 PM »

One thing I am happy about is I will never have to hear Steele say "here kitty kitty" again!!

Ohh, thank you soo much for saying that! I thought I was the only one!

Nope you weren't the only one...i wasn't wanted to scream "go get a room"!

That is exactly why I asked her on line to get out of the cat get-up and post some of her sweeter pictures. I knew the night she put it on and came into Caylee's thread defending Steel the night of Caylee's Memorial that it was her way of standing up for him. I was so hoping that A1 was just drawn in and not a part of it all. I am very disappointed and more hurt by her than Dolce. I even told her I thought she was collateral damage....I thought she was vulerable...I am very sad by the turn of events.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #511 on: July 10, 2009, 07:14:32 PM »

One thing I am happy about is I will never have to hear Steele say "here kitty kitty" again!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #512 on: July 10, 2009, 07:16:31 PM »

Yes thank-you, that was really weird 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: July 10, 2009, 07:16:35 PM »

Has anyone heard from Island Monkey?  I hope she is ok, I don't know her well but am concerned about her reading everything.  Dolce should never posted those pics after reading about IM's loss. 

I think she was on Musings late last night.  I hope someone warned her. an angelic monkey

I think IM is on a weeks holiday.  IIRC she said she would leave her laptop
@ work.  I imagine we'll see her again next week.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: July 10, 2009, 07:16:52 PM »

OK, here I go again. So the night all this crap happened with Dolce, I was really concerned about A1. I felt she was gullible and would really be in a world of hurt, so I called her. It took forever to find her phone number since it was buried in my trash addy. Anyway, when she answered to me she sounded young with a southern twang to it. She said she was quite rattled. I asked her if she had gotten an email from Dolce (I hadn't read far enough in the forum to see that she had) and I said I'm glad Dolce sent that, it removes a shadow of a doubt that everything was a lie. She replied, You really think so? OMG girl, YES!!! I thought to myself, she's going to believe whatever lie Dolce tells her. She told me that she felt so betrayed because she had sent Dolce expensive baby clothes by Kiss Kiss or Kissme or something like that. Nighties one piped in blue and the other one pink. She said she had called the store to see if Dolce had returned them for money, or maybe she had given them to her sister in law who had just had a baby. Whatever. The last thing she said to me was watch out for Mytime. She said I had no idea who she was and she was one to be very careful around.

Honestly, my head is just fricking spinning over all this. The drama is supposed to be happening to the people we are watching on the missing person thread, NOT amongst ourselves!!  Call me naive, but I really had no idea that all this type of crap existed. I thought it mostly happened in chat rooms. Yah I know you all are laughing at me. But this is my very first forum, I didn't even know these forums existed! (Always1 told me that night that it was her first and only too! Boy I guess I was lied to there too). I was out searching for more Caylee information. I just happened to luck out picking Scared Monkeys as my first and ONLY thread. I got invited over to Golden, but felt more comfortable here.  I just so, I don't even know the words to say, shocked I guess. You can bet your bippy that I will go forward more cautious!  I guess you just learn and move forward. 
I'm sorry Boo. I was suckered just like you were. Why My Time though? What has she ever done. She is funny as crap and is always nice. I don't get that? TIA JSM

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: July 10, 2009, 07:16:53 PM »

Mere, it is a small world isn't it?   

It is....!   How is your sister?   

Doing great, still has some paralysis but is going 3 times a week for therapy but the doctor says she will eventually regain that strength in the arm and leg, he says she is re-learning how to use both with the therapy.  She is lucky and did great and she is very thankful for it being caught in time before it was fatal.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #516 on: July 10, 2009, 07:18:07 PM »

Boo, you are fine.  Amongst friends here. Drama queens were what they were.  Every forum has this type of thing going on.  SM's is the best though because of Klaas, Red and our wonderful mod's.  They will look out for us and take care of us.  Don't worry. 

Thanks Blue, I know that Scared Monkeys is the best because I hear about all these other sites and am amazed what goes on there.  I have nothing to worry about cause I don't lie.

Oh wait, I do have one confession. Here is a pic of my husband!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #517 on: July 10, 2009, 07:19:19 PM »

She is so right!  I really hate a liar!  Both of them had been caught in so many lies and I started talking and sharing with others....including Klaas!!

So, if you are a lying, coniving, nutcase....do us both a favor.....avoid me!   
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #518 on: July 10, 2009, 07:19:31 PM »

Thank goodness I stopped for Jack n Coke on my way home. All I can say is wow.   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: July 10, 2009, 07:20:23 PM »

Thanks Blue, I know that Scared Monkeys is the best because I hear about all these other sites and am amazed what goes on there.  I have nothing to worry about cause I don't lie.

Oh wait, I do have one confession. Here is a pic of my husband!!!

WOW   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.