March 28, 2024, 08:22:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420945 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #600 on: July 10, 2009, 08:25:02 PM »

I told a few that when this all comes out, somehow, someway, I would get blamed!   

Oh well, I am just glad it all came out.  It has been hard to sit on!   

So when is Klaas going to let you out of the protective Monkey program?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I think she likes me in there - keeps me quiet/quieter!!   Monkey Devil!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #601 on: July 10, 2009, 08:25:53 PM »

Wonder if RM is consoling Always
How is this RM anyway?

Klaas and mods - A1 posted this here!  If it is inappropriate, please delete.  TIA

This is RM - the "Oil Barren."    

Removed

Wow, I read that wrong. That is the RM? Ewww. I wouldn't prance around in a burka for that. JMO JSM

« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 10:41:12 PM by klaasend » Logged
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: July 10, 2009, 08:26:35 PM »

How is this RM anyway?

Klaas and mods - A1 posted this here!  If it is inappropriate, please delete.  TIA

Removed

He's a hottie!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 10:41:31 PM by klaasend » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #603 on: July 10, 2009, 08:27:19 PM »

I told a few that when this all comes out, somehow, someway, I would get blamed!   

So when is Klaas going to let you out of the protective Monkey program?

I think she likes me in there - keeps me quiet/quieter!!   Monkey Devil!

I haven't noticed............ 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #604 on: July 10, 2009, 08:27:19 PM »

Boo wrote:

I am related to the Laidlaws and traced them to Edinburgh and then the Jedsbourough area. I was thankful for the huge family cause they started running out of common names for their children and the last one was named Ralph which was easy to trace to the correct family. It appears that the Laidlaws were part of the Border Reivers. Kinda like deputized Robin Hoods to stop the English from raping the Scottish countryside. Except they never passed on what they took, they kept it for themselves. They do have a DNA test to see if you are part of the Border Reivers but I declined cause I wasn't sure exactly how it worked and I didn't have the money anyway for such a thing.   
 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Boo that is so cool. I have read more history and enjoyed it since I started working on the family tree.
The money thing has stopped me from doing the dna thing also. I still would love to have it done.
I found out my great great great grandfather had three wives. He was among the first ones that settled in Utah.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #605 on: July 10, 2009, 08:29:28 PM »

I got a nasty email from Dolce when I asked about the LV diaper bag!! You know when she was busy with the "babies"

Here it is -

Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 05:49:15 -0700
To: xxxxxxx

not that it is any real big deal or anyones business quite frankly, but since i have over 14 emails from different people in regards to you and the way you questioned me on SM i will respond to you in email rather than bring this pettiness to the board as i do not see what difference it makes or whos business it is.  below is a link you will find to the fashion thread of SM where i shared when i made my purchase of my LV diaper bag, and at the time the link online worked and took you to the LV website pulling up the bag itself, you will notice that LovinLife commented on the heafty price tag.
i had no luck finding it in stores, and our store clerk here was less than helpfull but did direct me to contacting a store out in Texas, which their manager was nice enough to instruct me to find it online and have it imported direct from LV in Europe by means of using the item code.  the bag was not a high demand item and not carried in stores any longer....so  that is what i did, and it took additional shipping time and a few hundred dollars more in cost and also additional for customs and clearing as i ran it under my business import certificate and bond.  i am sorry that your friends are unable to find it, i was faced with the same issue, but if they have the time and the funds available they can get it direct.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4300.msg707241#msg707241

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #606 on: July 10, 2009, 08:31:26 PM »

How is this RM anyway?

Removed

Is that her dad?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 10:41:48 PM by klaasend » Logged
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: July 10, 2009, 08:32:29 PM »

I got a nasty email from Dolce when I asked about the LV diaper bag!! You know when she was busy with the "babies"

Here it is -

not that it is any real big deal or anyones business quite frankly, but since i have over 14 emails from different people in regards to you and the way you questioned me on SM i will respond to you in email rather than bring this pettiness to the board as i do not see what difference it makes or whos business it is.  below is a link you will find to the fashion thread of SM where i shared when i made my purchase of my LV diaper bag, and at the time the link online worked and took you to the LV website pulling up the bag itself, you will notice that LovinLife commented on the heafty price tag.
i had no luck finding it in stores, and our store clerk here was less than helpfull but did direct me to contacting a store out in Texas, which their manager was nice enough to instruct me to find it online and have it imported direct from LV in Europe by means of using the item code.  the bag was not a high demand item and not carried in stores any longer....so  that is what i did, and it took additional shipping time and a few hundred dollars more in cost and also additional for customs and clearing as i ran it under my business import certificate and bond.  i am sorry that your friends are unable to find it, i was faced with the same issue, but if they have the time and the funds available they can get it direct.

Unbelievable....what a vivid imagination!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #608 on: July 10, 2009, 08:33:08 PM »

How is this RM anyway?

Removed

Is that her dad?

This is her boyfriend that she called RM aka roommate!!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 10:42:10 PM by klaasend » Logged
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #609 on: July 10, 2009, 08:33:23 PM »

Boo wrote:

I am related to the Laidlaws and traced them to Edinburgh and then the Jedsbourough area. I was thankful for the huge family cause they started running out of common names for their children and the last one was named Ralph which was easy to trace to the correct family. It appears that the Laidlaws were part of the Border Reivers. Kinda like deputized Robin Hoods to stop the English from raping the Scottish countryside. Except they never passed on what they took, they kept it for themselves. They do have a DNA test to see if you are part of the Border Reivers but I declined cause I wasn't sure exactly how it worked and I didn't have the money anyway for such a thing.   
 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Boo that is so cool. I have read more history and enjoyed it since I started working on the family tree.
The money thing has stopped me from doing the dna thing also. I still would love to have it done.
I found out my great great great grandfather had three wives. He was among the first ones that settled in Utah.

Three wives!? Wow, hard to keep that straight! That had to be some tough tracing. I did find that my family had an intense distrust of the government. Yep, over the census siblings came and went and came back again. Apparently they thought it was funny to include the family pet as part of their "children". I got some good gossip on the old relatives, murder, abortions gone wrong and even got a witch who was burned in Salem!! I emailed that last one around to the whole fam damily!    I think the next time the census comes around, I'll continue with the family tradition and claim Grissom as mine! Just kidding, I just know I'd have Feds knocking on my door within the hour!!! It's my "luck"! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #610 on: July 10, 2009, 08:33:35 PM »

Here it is -

Why didn't she jump on her private jet and pick it up?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #611 on: July 10, 2009, 08:34:17 PM »

How is this RM anyway?

Removed

Is that her dad?

No that is Mr. Ewing
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 10:42:31 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: July 10, 2009, 08:36:10 PM »

Thank-you Klaas for actions taken today!! 

It was necessary....you're welcome 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #613 on: July 10, 2009, 08:36:15 PM »

How is this RM anyway?

Removed

Is that her dad?

No that is Mr. Ewing

OMG!!   

At home on SouthFork!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 10:42:50 PM by klaasend » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: July 10, 2009, 08:36:20 PM »

Here it is -

Well I'm sure the bag wasn't a high demand item  how many people could afford such a pricey diaper bag?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: July 10, 2009, 08:36:30 PM »

This is her response when I told her she was being questioned about the "twins."

WTF??? What????  You have GOT to be kidding me!!!  That is obserd.  If people want to question me or ask me they have my email address.  I am not posting at SM after I was told by Mxxx (edit name) , my dad, and my adopted parents, and the two law enforcement officers we are working with to stop for now given what we are going through here, and that includes no Facebook and no MySpace posting of pictures or updates either, I got the 3rd degree for posting what I did!! If people have something to say, then say it to me.  If they want to question me, then question ME.  I am too busy here and what little time I have for myself these days that I am not being pulled in every direction I am using to sleep per my doctor.  My nerves are frayed over birth mother bull shit as it is, I am stressed to the max, and sick. 
We found out that a bulk of the calls received were from her, but there are a few others that were made from various locations not near her or her residence.  Once I have things in my REAL life straight and I am comfortable to set foot outside of my front door, then I am happy to come back and put everyones questions to rest. 
My priority is my family at this time, not that SM is not important, but potentially I opened the biggest can of worms I possibly could by sharing too much of myself within that forum.  Rob was right, don't give out any information to anyone.  I have emailed Klaas a week or so ago and let her know what has transpired with all of this shit.
On another note, Always 1 (edited real name) I would never ever in my life hurt her.  She has become one of my very very best friends. I have sent her books to help her better herself in regards to her relationship, I would not waste the money if I did not care about her. She is one of the most genuine and kind individuals, a true friend.
I do not check my email regularly, and it was a fluke that I got back on here this morning, so I apologize I did not respond to you immediately, and I hope you can understand my frustration from yesterday where everyone was emailing me and I come to a mailbox full of "MyTime is calling you a liar" after not being on for nearly a week..in my mind it was more petty crap.
I am still in a bit of shock, but whatever, as I said they want to question me then question me, not my friends.  Ridiculous!  Thank you for your honesty

I edited out the real names!! 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: July 10, 2009, 08:37:43 PM »

How is this RM anyway?

Removed

Is that her dad?

No that is Mr. Ewing
Monkey Devil!

« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 10:43:25 PM by klaasend » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: July 10, 2009, 08:37:50 PM »

How is this RM anyway?

Removed

Is that her dad?

This is her boyfriend that she called RM aka roommate!!
  Has to be her sugar daddy
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 10:43:41 PM by klaasend » Logged
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #618 on: July 10, 2009, 08:38:15 PM »

How did you hold it in for so long?

At first, I wasn't sure I believed it.  I hard time accepting that she would lie about having a twin babies!  I knew it was a lie but I difficult time accepting it.  I didn't want to believe it either especially after IM grandson died.  But the facts were undeniable.
Thanks MT, I guess I was just plain STUPID to believe everything they said. And for D**** to do this when IM's grandson passed is being despicable. I hope the D lives to be a fat, wrinkled, sad old lady that has nothing to do with her life.

Nothing wrong with being fat and wrinkled, because I am large and in charge, but I am not sad and definately NOT a liar.

I hope the fireworks have stopped.  an angelic monkey JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: July 10, 2009, 08:39:04 PM »

How is this RM anyway?

Removed

Is that her dad?

No that is Mr. Ewing

I feel sorry for this person.     
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 10:44:00 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.