March 28, 2024, 05:18:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421041 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: July 10, 2009, 09:41:09 PM »

Okay I finally found it...Muffy made me laugh at this!  I am not sure how to post this correctly but hopefully you get my drift:

875   Current Events / Monkey Musings / Open Discussion / Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #42 6/12/09 -  on: June 24, 2009, 10:39:00 PM 

Always1 said:
Nice to see you.  Happy here, Dopey is in the front room watching the news!!! 

Monkey Mia said:
"Dopey"?  You always used to call him "RM".  Has something changed?

Always1 said:
Nah, he's the same one I have had for 23 years, nothing's changed!!!

MuffyBee said:
   A roommate for 23 years?

Oh I know!  I was ROFLMAO!!! 

Me too!  She never replied either.  I guess if my sugar daddy looked like that I'd call him my room mate too!

That's bad.   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: July 10, 2009, 09:41:33 PM »

email - Part 2  - diaper Bag!!

Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:34:45 -0700
Subject: Re:
To: xxxxxxxxxxxx

We are all good here, just worn out. 

I did not order my bag through any local store, I called and ordered it from an LV store direct in Italy as instructed by the manager at the Texas location given that their stock and variety would be more likely to include the item numbers I was in search of.  I incurred the shipping costs and customs clearing as I used my own companies FedEx number as they have certified copies of all my documents and my customs clearing bond.  I did not just purchase the diaper bag at the time, I also purchased some items unique to Europe as well as 2 bottles of cologne for gifts.  It all had to clear through customs as no border agent who is working would look at a shipping manafest and believe that each item coming from LV would be at the value of $1..  So yes I did pay customs taxes and fees, all through my FedEx account.

Good to hear she was able to order her bag.

So how did she "pretend" order it???   Monkey Devil!

All this for a diaper bag    But the burning question is why would her bio mom be out to steal her babies?  This is a girl that watches way to many soap operas.

To save her from the crazy lady perhaps?

LV is in Paris, not Italy....I think.

I think you're right!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #662 on: July 10, 2009, 09:42:26 PM »

[quote author=Green Eyes link=topic=5621.msg873706#msg873706 date=1247269764
With my dads side back to 1565, mothers side early 1700. It is really enjoyable. I want to do the DNA but haven't yet. Maybe this year. Husbands side goes back like to 1100's. I have meant lots and lots of distant cousins with old pictures. 

Wow! That is fricking awesome!! I'm very into my genealogy and traced my Mom's back to 1600 in Scotland! I even found a cousin in Scotland and she would go over to grave sites for me and take pictures. Scotland is so small and she was so close to our history. I loved pouring over the census and church records there. Europe kept such better records than here. On my Dad's side it stops at my great great grandfather, apparently he just appeared on Earth, no parents.  That is so cool you got such great information, I'm jealous.

Boo I have a ton of the old parish records as well as transcribed headstones from cemeteries in Scotland.  I have been chasing down hubbies side there for about  7 years now and as they were Ulster Scotts am stuck in Ireland where the church was burned down 3 times, no records to go further.  Depending on what part of Sotland I may have records that can help.  There are lots of helpful people on Rootschat as well who will look up records for you.

Wow! Thank you, yes very interested. I hadn't heard of Rootschat, I will have to look that one up.
[/quote]

That is so cool Boo & MuffyBee, Out of all this ugliness this week something wonderful. I hope it has information for you Boo. That's so exciting

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: July 10, 2009, 09:42:30 PM »

Boo I noticed last night that you mentioned where you live.  I live in the same area.  You too, Blue Moon. I have relatives in Pineville.

BTW the little boy missing from Sevier County was found this evening according to Knoxville news ticker.  He's OK.  I don't know why his parents left him home alone yesterday when they went to work at 8:30 and didn't come back until 4:00 when they discovered him home.  Don't know details.  At 11:00 I guess.

Good news he was found OK, thanks!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: July 10, 2009, 09:43:08 PM »

Okay I finally found it...Muffy made me laugh at this!  I am not sure how to post this correctly but hopefully you get my drift:

875   Current Events / Monkey Musings / Open Discussion / Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #42 6/12/09 -  on: June 24, 2009, 10:39:00 PM 

Always1 said:
Nice to see you.  Happy here, Dopey is in the front room watching the news!!! 

Monkey Mia said:
"Dopey"?  You always used to call him "RM".  Has something changed?

Always1 said:
Nah, he's the same one I have had for 23 years, nothing's changed!!!

MuffyBee said:
   A roommate for 23 years?

Oh I know!  I was ROFLMAO!!! 

Me too!  She never replied either.  I guess if my sugar daddy looked like that I'd call him my room mate too!

Is the pic of the oil baron who made her an "oil barrenness?"

I keep having these visions everytime I read the word oil barren.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: July 10, 2009, 09:44:02 PM »

I did not order my bag through any local store, I called and ordered it from an LV store direct in Italy as instructed by the manager at the Texas location given that their stock and variety would be more likely to include the item numbers I was in search of.  I incurred the shipping costs and customs clearing as I used my own companies FedEx number as they have certified copies of all my documents and my customs clearing bond.  I did not just purchase the diaper bag at the time, I also purchased some items unique to Europe as well as 2 bottles of cologne for gifts.  It all had to clear through customs as no border agent who is working would look at a shipping manafest and believe that each item coming from LV would be at the value of $1..  So yes I did pay customs taxes and fees, all through my FedEx account.

All this for a diaper bag    But the burning question is why would her bio mom be out to steal her babies?  This is a girl that watches way to many soap operas.

Magnolia, I agree.  As French as it gets!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: July 10, 2009, 09:44:46 PM »

have it imported direct from LV in Europe

and
but each piece is timeless! (Like Chanel)

Thanks to Miss A1 for talking me down from a ledge there...had to order it online as they do not sell it in the store- I was going to jump through the phone at the store clerk!

And as usual, Miss A was there for her because they have always been in cahoots.

(Living in FL all my life and swimming about 90% of the year, I rotate between 9 bathing suits for this reason.  After chlorine and salt water good to pre-soak in a vinigar solution)

Oh pullleeeeeeze, pass the barf bag.  Dead give-aways, both  of  them.  I've been onto Dolce and Always1 for so long and I just loved when you pushed about the Louis Vuitton diaper bag. 

Who in their right mind has that house, that pool, a driver and all that money and has all those posts on a forum?  I would read and just be furious that she was such a liar and “lecturing” to all of you.

Just waiting for the day – and it's here.

That's what I thought.  I did not catch any of the designer comments though because LV could be in my backyard and I wouldn't know it! 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: July 10, 2009, 09:45:11 PM »

and

Thanks to Miss A1 for talking me down from a ledge there...had to order it online as they do not sell it in the store- I was going to jump through the phone at the store clerk!

And as usual, Miss A was there for her because they have always been in cahoots.

(Living in FL all my life and swimming about 90% of the year, I rotate between 9 bathing suits for this reason.  After chlorine and salt water good to pre-soak in a vinigar solution)

Oh pullleeeeeeze, pass the barf bag.  Dead give-aways, both  of  them.  I've been onto Dolce and Always1 for so long and I just loved when you pushed about the Louis Vuitton diaper bag. 

Who in their right mind has that house, that pool, a driver and all that money and has all those posts on a forum?  I would read and just be furious that she was such a liar and “lecturing” to all of you.

I remember the day a monkey (ShariVari) let D have it.   I was laughing my azz off.     Monkey Devil!   Does anyone else remember that?   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: July 10, 2009, 09:46:51 PM »

[quote author=Green Eyes link=topic=5621.msg873706#msg873706 date=1247269764
With my dads side back to 1565, mothers side early 1700. It is really enjoyable. I want to do the DNA but haven't yet. Maybe this year. Husbands side goes back like to 1100's. I have meant lots and lots of distant cousins with old pictures. 

Wow! That is fricking awesome!! I'm very into my genealogy and traced my Mom's back to 1600 in Scotland! I even found a cousin in Scotland and she would go over to grave sites for me and take pictures. Scotland is so small and she was so close to our history. I loved pouring over the census and church records there. Europe kept such better records than here. On my Dad's side it stops at my great great grandfather, apparently he just appeared on Earth, no parents.  That is so cool you got such great information, I'm jealous.

Boo I have a ton of the old parish records as well as transcribed headstones from cemeteries in Scotland.  I have been chasing down hubbies side there for about  7 years now and as they were Ulster Scotts am stuck in Ireland where the church was burned down 3 times, no records to go further.  Depending on what part of Sotland I may have records that can help.  There are lots of helpful people on Rootschat as well who will look up records for you.

Wow! Thank you, yes very interested. I hadn't heard of Rootschat, I will have to look that one up.

That is so cool Boo & MuffyBee, Out of all this ugliness this week something wonderful. I hope it has information for you Boo. That's so exciting
[/quote]

For anyone researching genealogy in the UK, Scotland or Ireland it is worth your time to check out Rootschat.  It is broken down by country, and county and you can search the whole board.  It also has invaluable links to free census records. military records, Poor house records, etc..  You can also leave posts on the family names you are looking for and the area and someone always comes along to help.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: July 10, 2009, 09:48:35 PM »

They have a few locations - Paris, Italy, London, Us and a few more!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #670 on: July 10, 2009, 09:49:12 PM »

I do not see the point in pretending to be whom you are not unless you are just that miserable with who you are, and if that be the case, well, a good change of how you live may be in order no? I will not pretend to be anyone more then who I am. I don't live in a fancy home, it is a POS, and hey, I go get my hair done,nails done, eye brows done , but that is a treat ya know? I am simply me, no one else, take me or leave me, but I am happy with being me because I know I would drop everything to help a person in need and be there for a person who needed someone to lean on. Who the heck cares where I live, I always thought that what is inside us all is what counts the most no?

Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: July 10, 2009, 09:49:44 PM »

Quote from: no rose colored glasses on Today at 07:37:50 PM
Quote from: mytime on Today at 07:33:08 PM
Quote from: no rose colored glasses on Today at 07:31:26 PM
Quote from: mytime on Today at 07:18:28 PM
Quote from: no rose colored glasses on Today at 06:56:19 PM
Quote from: Leroy on Today at 06:40:53 PM
Wonder if RM is consoling Always

How is this RM anyway?

Klaas and mods - A1 posted this here!  If it is inappropriate, please delete.  TIA

This is RM - the "Oil Barren."     

Is that her dad?

This is her boyfriend that she called RM aka roommate!!

Has to be her sugar daddy

I heard he was on disability!  Not sure if it true, considering the source but if he has any money at all, he is very cheap..per A1

I thought it was Artie Johnson.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: July 10, 2009, 09:50:58 PM »

and

Here's a barf smiley  but this one I like better 
The idiot never could spell worth a skrit and I'm sooo impressed about the 9 swimsuits. I have never seen most of these posts by her but I'm enjoying the hell out of them now!  But I KNEW that avatar wasn't her! Ha 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: July 10, 2009, 09:51:51 PM »

I do not see the point in pretending to be whom you are not unless you are just that miserable with who you are, and if that be the case, well, a good change of how you live may be in order no? I will not pretend to be anyone more then who I am. I don't live in a fancy home, it is a POS, and hey, I go get my hair done,nails done, eye brows done , but that is a treat ya know? I am simply me, no one else, take me or leave me, but I am happy with being me because I know I would drop everything to help a person in need and be there for a person who needed someone to lean on. Who the heck cares where I live, I always thought that what is inside us all is what counts the most no?

I totally agree.    an angelic monkey
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: July 10, 2009, 09:52:12 PM »

They have a few locations - Paris, Italy, London, Us and a few more!

Here is the link - they use Fedex too!!  LOL

http://www.louisvuitton.com/
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: July 10, 2009, 09:52:35 PM »

and

That's what I thought.  I did not catch any of the designer comments though because LV could be in my backyard and I wouldn't know it! 

Leroy,  I just figured out you are a 'she' and your dog's name is LeRoy.... I thought you were named LeRoy.....

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: July 10, 2009, 09:52:38 PM »

How is this RM anyway?

Klaas and mods - A1 posted this here!  If it is inappropriate, please delete.  TIA

Removed

Wow, I read that wrong. That is the RM? Ewww. I wouldn't prance around in a burka for that. JMO JSM

Yeah, well OK, he does look barren.   
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 10:45:47 PM by klaasend » Logged

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: July 10, 2009, 09:53:40 PM »

Not a chance in hell that was her in that avatar!  That reminds me, Sunny, I guess no picture yet?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: July 10, 2009, 09:55:48 PM »

How is this RM anyway?

Removed
Wow, I read that wrong. That is the RM? Ewww. I wouldn't prance around in a burka for that. JMO JSM

Yeah, well OK, he does look barren.   

Artie Johnson does not look as worn IMO
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 12:30:57 AM by klaasend » Logged
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: July 10, 2009, 09:56:14 PM »

Hi there Monken, you great cake designing/decorating monkey    The Spidey cake looks great. 

Thanks Muffy!  This is such a happy place when all the monsters are gone! 

Monken, those cakes are amazing.  You are good girl.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.