March 28, 2024, 01:56:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421007 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: July 10, 2009, 09:58:54 PM »

Hi there Monken, you great cake designing/decorating monkey    The Spidey cake looks great. 

Thanks Muffy!  This is such a happy place when all the monsters are gone! 

Monken, those cakes are amazing.  You are good girl.   

I showed those cake pictures to my girls.   They thought your cakes were awesome, too.   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: July 10, 2009, 09:58:59 PM »

Not a chance in hell that was her in that avatar!  That reminds me, Sunny, I guess no picture yet?

I know, i can't wait for Sunny to get that picture!
 I'm getting so tired I think I'll get my heating pad & read for a bit. Be back first thing in the morn. Where's that little nighty night smiley, I just loved him! Nite all! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: July 10, 2009, 09:59:53 PM »

Leroy,  I just figured out you are a 'she' and your dog's name is LeRoy.... I thought you were named LeRoy.....

Yep, Leroy is my fur baby!  If I was a boy monkey I'm sure Always would have scared me off by now   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #683 on: July 10, 2009, 10:00:17 PM »

Not a chance in hell that was her in that avatar!  That reminds me, Sunny, I guess no picture yet?

I'm getting so tired I think I'll get my heating pad & read for a bit. Be back first thing in the morn. Where's that little nighty night smiley, I just loved him! Nite all! 

Nite lil Monken, you cute lil monkey, sleep well.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: July 10, 2009, 10:00:54 PM »

I remember the day a monkey (ShariVari) let D have it.   I was laughing my azz off.     Monkey Devil!   Does anyone else remember that?   

I do...wasn't it about her age too?

You wash your cat like i wash my beagles 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: July 10, 2009, 10:01:21 PM »

Nite Monken!!!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: July 10, 2009, 10:01:28 PM »

I do not see the point in pretending to be whom you are not unless you are just that miserable with who you are, and if that be the case, well, a good change of how you live may be in order no? I will not pretend to be anyone more then who I am. I don't live in a fancy home, it is a POS, and hey, I go get my hair done,nails done, eye brows done , but that is a treat ya know? I am simply me, no one else, take me or leave me, but I am happy with being me because I know I would drop everything to help a person in need and be there for a person who needed someone to lean on. Who the heck cares where I live, I always thought that what is inside us all is what counts the most no?

Yes, yes, and yes!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: July 10, 2009, 10:01:37 PM »

[quote author=Green Eyes link=topic=5621.msg873706#msg873706 date=1247269764
With my dads side back to 1565, mothers side early 1700. It is really enjoyable. I want to do the DNA but haven't yet. Maybe this year. Husbands side goes back like to 1100's. I have meant lots and lots of distant cousins with old pictures. 

Wow! That is fricking awesome!! I'm very into my genealogy and traced my Mom's back to 1600 in Scotland! I even found a cousin in Scotland and she would go over to grave sites for me and take pictures. Scotland is so small and she was so close to our history. I loved pouring over the census and church records there. Europe kept such better records than here. On my Dad's side it stops at my great great grandfather, apparently he just appeared on Earth, no parents.  That is so cool you got such great information, I'm jealous.

Boo I have a ton of the old parish records as well as transcribed headstones from cemeteries in Scotland.  I have been chasing down hubbies side there for about  7 years now and as they were Ulster Scotts am stuck in Ireland where the church was burned down 3 times, no records to go further.  Depending on what part of Sotland I may have records that can help.  There are lots of helpful people on Rootschat as well who will look up records for you.

Wow! Thank you, yes very interested. I hadn't heard of Rootschat, I will have to look that one up.

That is so cool Boo & MuffyBee, Out of all this ugliness this week something wonderful. I hope it has information for you Boo. That's so exciting

For anyone researching genealogy in the UK, Scotland or Ireland it is worth your time to check out Rootschat.  It is broken down by country, and county and you can search the whole board.  It also has invaluable links to free census records. military records, Poor house records, etc..  You can also leave posts on the family names you are looking for and the area and someone always comes along to help.
[/quote]

Hey Rose you got a link to that?  Our family genealogy site has just added The UK, Scotland and Ireland also I think and they are transcribing records all over the country.  It is amazing the information there.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: July 10, 2009, 10:01:48 PM »

Oh, Thanks so much, Sassy!  Niters again! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: July 10, 2009, 10:02:05 PM »

This is her response when I told her she was being questioned about the "twins."

WTF??? What????  You have GOT to be kidding me!!!  That is obserd.  If people want to question me or ask me they have my email address.  I am not posting at SM after I was told by Mxxx (edit name) , my dad, and my adopted parents, and the two law enforcement officers we are working with to stop for now given what we are going through here, and that includes no Facebook and no MySpace posting of pictures or updates either, I got the 3rd degree for posting what I did!! If people have something to say, then say it to me.  If they want to question me, then question ME.  I am too busy here and what little time I have for myself these days that I am not being pulled in every direction I am using to sleep per my doctor.  My nerves are frayed over birth mother bull shit as it is, I am stressed to the max, and sick. 
We found out that a bulk of the calls received were from her, but there are a few others that were made from various locations not near her or her residence.  Once I have things in my REAL life straight and I am comfortable to set foot outside of my front door, then I am happy to come back and put everyones questions to rest. 
My priority is my family at this time, not that SM is not important, but potentially I opened the biggest can of worms I possibly could by sharing too much of myself within that forum.  Rob was right, don't give out any information to anyone.  I have emailed Klaas a week or so ago and let her know what has transpired with all of this shit.
On another note, Always 1 (edited real name) I would never ever in my life hurt her.  She has become one of my very very best friends. I have sent her books to help her better herself in regards to her relationship, I would not waste the money if I did not care about her. She is one of the most genuine and kind individuals, a true friend.
I do not check my email regularly, and it was a fluke that I got back on here this morning, so I apologize I did not respond to you immediately, and I hope you can understand my frustration from yesterday where everyone was emailing me and I come to a mailbox full of "MyTime is calling you a liar" after not being on for nearly a week..in my mind it was more petty crap.
I am still in a bit of shock, but whatever, as I said they want to question me then question me, not my friends.  Ridiculous!  Thank you for your honesty

I edited out the real names!! 
WOW thanks 

No, Dolce, it is you who are "Abserd." Wow, two, count 'em, two police officers on the case.  I'm really scared.  No, wait, make that skeered--Dolce would understand that better.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #690 on: July 10, 2009, 10:02:09 PM »

Good night Monken!!  Sweet dreams!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: July 10, 2009, 10:04:16 PM »

BabyBear - your avi    

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: July 10, 2009, 10:04:17 PM »

Oh, Thanks so much, Sassy!  Niters again! 

Night!    an angelic monkey
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #693 on: July 10, 2009, 10:06:19 PM »

Always 1 did explain the 23yr RM but I can't find the post!

It was something like:

We were friends, then engaged, now just RM!  I took it to be they just weren't intimate anymore!   
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: July 10, 2009, 10:07:09 PM »

This is her response when I told her she was being questioned about the "twins."

WTF??? What????  You have GOT to be kidding me!!!  That is obserd.  If people want to question me or ask me they have my email address.  I am not posting at SM after I was told by Mxxx (edit name) , my dad, and my adopted parents, and the two law enforcement officers we are working with to stop for now given what we are going through here, and that includes no Facebook and no MySpace posting of pictures or updates either, I got the 3rd degree for posting what I did!! If people have something to say, then say it to me.  If they want to question me, then question ME.  I am too busy here and what little time I have for myself these days that I am not being pulled in every direction I am using to sleep per my doctor.  My nerves are frayed over birth mother bull shit as it is, I am stressed to the max, and sick. 
We found out that a bulk of the calls received were from her, but there are a few others that were made from various locations not near her or her residence.  Once I have things in my REAL life straight and I am comfortable to set foot outside of my front door, then I am happy to come back and put everyones questions to rest. 
My priority is my family at this time, not that SM is not important, but potentially I opened the biggest can of worms I possibly could by sharing too much of myself within that forum.  Rob was right, don't give out any information to anyone.  I have emailed Klaas a week or so ago and let her know what has transpired with all of this shit.
On another note, Always 1 (edited real name) I would never ever in my life hurt her.  She has become one of my very very best friends. I have sent her books to help her better herself in regards to her relationship, I would not waste the money if I did not care about her. She is one of the most genuine and kind individuals, a true friend.
I do not check my email regularly, and it was a fluke that I got back on here this morning, so I apologize I did not respond to you immediately, and I hope you can understand my frustration from yesterday where everyone was emailing me and I come to a mailbox full of "MyTime is calling you a liar" after not being on for nearly a week..in my mind it was more petty crap.
I am still in a bit of shock, but whatever, as I said they want to question me then question me, not my friends.  Ridiculous!  Thank you for your honesty

I edited out the real names!! 
WOW thanks 

No, Dolce, it is you who are "Abserd." Wow, two, count 'em, two police officers on the case.  I'm really scared.  No, wait, make that skeered--Dolce would understand that better.

This email sounded exactly like KC when she was locked up the first time, going on about how she had to keep her composure during LE interviews that day. Just went on, and on, saying nothing!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: July 10, 2009, 10:07:37 PM »

email - Part 2  - diaper Bag!!

Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:34:45 -0700
Subject: Re:
To: xxxxxxxxxxxx

We are all good here, just worn out. 

I did not order my bag through any local store, I called and ordered it from an LV store direct in Italy as instructed by the manager at the Texas location given that their stock and variety would be more likely to include the item numbers I was in search of.  I incurred the shipping costs and customs clearing as I used my own companies FedEx number as they have certified copies of all my documents and my customs clearing bond.  I did not just purchase the diaper bag at the time, I also purchased some items unique to Europe as well as 2 bottles of cologne for gifts.  It all had to clear through customs as no border agent who is working would look at a shipping manafest and believe that each item coming from LV would be at the value of $1..  So yes I did pay customs taxes and fees, all through my FedEx account.

Good to hear she was able to order her bag.

So how did she "pretend" order it???   Monkey Devil!

All this for a diaper bag    But the burning question is why would her bio mom be out to steal her babies?  This is a girl that watches way to many soap operas.

To save her from the crazy lady perhaps?

LV is in Paris, not Italy....I think.

Yes, Magnolia, there really is a Louis Vuitton--in Paris!!   If she called Italy, boy did she get the wrong number.  Good catch!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: July 10, 2009, 10:08:22 PM »

I remember the day a monkey (ShariVari) let D have it.   I was laughing my azz off.     Monkey Devil!   Does anyone else remember that?   

I do...wasn't it about her age too?

You wash your cat like i wash my beagles 

Yep.   Something about her being a 23 year old housewife and tired of hearing about her designer shoes and purses and such.   It cracked me up at the time.   The monkey had a good point, actually.    All that talk about the finer things in life didn't belong on the Caylee thread.    And, I do realize that I'm not perfect - but I think a lot of people were sick of hearing about her riches.  (fake riches).
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: July 10, 2009, 10:09:56 PM »

Leroy,  I just figured out you are a 'she' and your dog's name is LeRoy.... I thought you were named LeRoy.....

Yep, Leroy is my fur baby!  If I was a boy monkey I'm sure Always would have scared me off by now   

Yes, all the men can come back now.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: July 10, 2009, 10:11:18 PM »

Boo I noticed last night that you mentioned where you live.  I live in the same area.  You too, Blue Moon. I have relatives in Pineville.

BTW the little boy missing from Sevier County was found this evening according to Knoxville news ticker.  He's OK.  I don't know why his parents left him home alone yesterday when they went to work at 8:30 and didn't come back until 4:00 when they discovered him home.  Don't know details.  At 11:00 I guess.

Good news he was found OK, thanks!

My post was so dumb---they found him Not at home. Klass, if I post 2,000,000 posts can I be a moderator?  You know about my great computer skills? I really can't even put up an Avatar.  Hey, I'm 72 years old.  I'm lucky to find the computer.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: July 10, 2009, 10:11:52 PM »

I guess I missed that she was flirting with the guys!  What was she doing??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.