April 16, 2024, 09:38:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 422154 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #720 on: July 10, 2009, 10:26:51 PM »

AZSunny - regarding Always and the boys, I do not have any details...only know what i've read/heard so I cant say for sure.  Other monkeys may be able to give details.

I will wait until KTF (KFC) checks in and ask him!   

You could ask Wreck.  I think she pursued him.  I do know A-1 made sure we all knew or at least thought she and Steel Monkey aka Dan-who-got-owned were talking by phone.  I think one night I told the two of them to get a virtual room.   

Oh, how I love you!!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: July 10, 2009, 10:26:52 PM »

AZSunny - regarding Always and the boys, I do not have any details...only know what i've read/heard so I cant say for sure.  Other monkeys may be able to give details.

There is a reason I thanked Klaas earlier.

Perfect timing wreck.  I had just suggested we ask you about A-1.  She seemed to pursue anything she perceived wore pants around here.  I say perceived, because sometimes it wasn't a guy after all. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: July 10, 2009, 10:27:29 PM »

Wreck - you are a boy monkey??     

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: July 10, 2009, 10:29:50 PM »

I have a question, that maybe you guys can help me with a dilemma I have, not major, just should I see a movie. 

A long time, very dear friend of my late husband  lives in Texas, and he lost his wife in December. He checks in on me periodically to see if I am OK, or need to talk, or need anything.  He is very dear, and is  older and has some health problems, so we have been sort of supporting each other. 

He has suggested that I go to see the movie "UP". He said it will make you cry but there are a lot of great messages in the story and I think it will help you. Has anyone seen it? I am still pretty emotional and I am afraid I will make a scene sobbing in the theater! Should I go see this now? It has been a year August 1st, but I am still in the "trying to adjust" stage of all this. Maybe I should just wait till it is out on DVD and watch it at home.  I just thought it was a cartoon, geared to children, but I am hearing there are a lot of adult messages in the movie. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: July 10, 2009, 10:30:47 PM »

What about Dolce post about the woman in the grocery story asking if she abnormally fat?  I almost lost it then!  But I don't want to get banned!!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: July 10, 2009, 10:31:28 PM »

That crap was posted on the Caylee thread.             I agree with you.   

Look.  It says "now at least you have your sights set on firemen (and Nut j/k)  Someone seemed to think Nut was a dude monkey??  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #726 on: July 10, 2009, 10:32:48 PM »

I have a question, that maybe you guys can help me with a dilemma I have, not major, just should I see a movie. 

A long time, very dear friend of my late husband  lives in Texas, and he lost his wife in December. He checks in on me periodically to see if I am OK, or need to talk, or need anything.  He is very dear, and is  older and has some health problems, so we have been sort of supporting each other. 

He has suggested that I go to see the movie "UP". He said it will make you cry but there are a lot of great messages in the story and I think it will help you. Has anyone seen it? I am still pretty emotional and I am afraid I will make a scene sobbing in the theater! Should I go see this now? It has been a year August 1st, but I am still in the "trying to adjust" stage of all this. Maybe I should just wait till it is out on DVD and watch it at home.  I just thought it was a cartoon, geared to children, but I am hearing there are a lot of adult messages in the movie. 

I have never seen it.  I think you wait and watch it at home!  That way you can take a break if you need to. 

I am sorry for your loss! 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: July 10, 2009, 10:33:34 PM »

I haven't seen it, but wanted to give you a hug, anyway.   {{{hug}}}    an angelic monkey
Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: July 10, 2009, 10:33:46 PM »

Quote from: mytime on Today at 09:06:19 PM
Always 1 did explain the 23yr RM but I can't find the post!

It was something like:

We were friends, then engaged, now just RM!  I took it to be they just weren't intimate anymore!   

I am waaayyy behind, but she must be as old as he is, right?

I thought she always said she had her son when she was 15 so she would be at least in her forties by now. So the child (son) would have been about in his twenties, right?

But her avi she posted looked like Priscilla Presley holding Lisa Marie.

I hope this all makes sense. Sorry if I am being O/T, JSM

Uhhhhmmmm, try at least in her 60's.  You can tell by her blurry avators - they were taken forever ago.  Righto - just like Priscilla Presley was holding Lisa Marie long, long ago. 

Klass, I have to add, thanks for your  actions today.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: July 10, 2009, 10:35:38 PM »

In the EARLY days (at RWV) the darkside thought I was female! I thought I had dispelled those misconceptions. 

I made the BIG mistake of dubbing Always1  "A-1" -- couldn't shake her after that. Hell, she used my nick in her signature!!
For the record -- she does NOT have my phone # nor have we ever talked on the phone. NEVER! Not exchanged an e-mail for over 8 months.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #730 on: July 10, 2009, 10:35:41 PM »

It was something like:

We were friends, then engaged, now just RM!  I took it to be they just weren't intimate anymore!   

I thought she always said she had her son when she was 15 so she would be at least in her forties by now. So the child (son) would have been about in his twenties, right?

JSM~  Musings is the ultimate in OT    
Thank you Muffy.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: July 10, 2009, 10:36:35 PM »

What about Dolce post about the woman in the grocery story asking if she abnormally fat?  I almost lost it then!  But I don't want to get banned!!   

I must have missed that one.        All I know is that with each of my pregnancy, I was big as a house.        I lost my pregnancy weight each time (and now I have no excuse for why I'm fat)!    Monkey Devil!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: July 10, 2009, 10:36:39 PM »

I have not seen it but heard it was good.  If I think I movie will have a big impact on my feelings I will wait till im in the comfort of my own home so my reactions wont hinder anybody or anything else. 

Plus, you may appreciate it more if you aren't worried about have a public melt down.

So sorry for your loss <<hugs>>

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: July 10, 2009, 10:37:49 PM »

In the EARLY days (at RWV) the darkside thought I was female! I thought I had dispelled those misconceptions. 

I made the BIG mistake of dubbing Always1  "A-1" -- couldn't shake her after that. Hell, she used my nick in her signature!!
For the record -- she does NOT have my phone # nor have we ever talked on the phone. NEVER! Not exchanged an e-mail for over 8 months.

We believe you Wreck! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: July 10, 2009, 10:39:00 PM »

It was something like:

She told us she was in 40's but wouldn't say how old.  I did hear he was older than her though.
Thanks MT, so basically looking at that pic you posted, ewwww nevermind. I am not going there. Sorry my mind is going places it doesn't want to go. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: July 10, 2009, 10:39:18 PM »

email - Part 2  - diaper Bag!!

Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:34:45 -0700
Subject: Re:
To: xxxxxxxxxxxx

We are all good here, just worn out. 

I did not order my bag through any local store, I called and ordered it from an LV store direct in Italy as instructed by the manager at the Texas location given that their stock and variety would be more likely to include the item numbers I was in search of.  I incurred the shipping costs and customs clearing as I used my own companies FedEx number as they have certified copies of all my documents and my customs clearing bond.  I did not just purchase the diaper bag at the time, I also purchased some items unique to Europe as well as 2 bottles of cologne for gifts.  It all had to clear through customs as no border agent who is working would look at a shipping manafest and believe that each item coming from LV would be at the value of $1..  So yes I did pay customs taxes and fees, all through my FedEx account.

Good to hear she was able to order her bag.

So how did she "pretend" order it???   Monkey Devil!

All this for a diaper bag    But the burning question is why would her bio mom be out to steal her babies?  This is a girl that watches way to many soap operas.

To save her from the crazy lady perhaps?

LV is in Paris, not Italy....I think.

Yes, Magnolia, there really is a Louis Vuitton--in Paris!!   If she called Italy, boy did she get the wrong number.  Good catch!

They have one in Italy too!

http://www.louisvuitton.com/

Oh, then that must be the one Dolce called!  What's that country at the bottom of the list?  That's the one I want to call to order my diaper bag.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #736 on: July 10, 2009, 10:40:15 PM »

Are you kidding me? Anybody can plainly see that's a male x-ray!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #737 on: July 10, 2009, 10:41:18 PM »

Perfect timing wreck.  I had just suggested we ask you about A-1.  She seemed to pursue anything she perceived wore pants around here.  I say perceived, because sometimes it wasn't a guy after all. 

Thanks for saying what I wanted to Muffy!   

I was so afraid wreck was going to get tired of it and leave too!   

I never really knew for sure but thought she had a part in Carpe leaving.  Made me mad...and sad.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: July 10, 2009, 10:41:21 PM »

That crap was posted on the Caylee thread.             I agree with you.   

Look.  It says "now at least you have your sights set on firemen (and Nut j/k)  Someone seemed to think Nut was a dude monkey??  
  not laughing that Nut was a dude, just laughing at how stupid they were.

Sorry, going back to my cage waiting on my pizza. 

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: July 10, 2009, 10:42:08 PM »

I have not seen it but heard it was good.  If I think I movie will have a big impact on my feelings I will wait till im in the comfort of my own home so my reactions wont hinder anybody or anything else. 

Plus, you may appreciate it more if you aren't worried about have a public melt down.

So sorry for your loss <<hugs>>

Thanks guys (I mean gals)  I have heard just about everyone gets sad viewing this movie, but, I am still crying when I see his martini olives at the grocery store!  I am getting better though.  "MELT DOWN IN THE PICKLE AISLE". 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.