March 29, 2024, 08:09:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421239 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #740 on: July 10, 2009, 10:42:29 PM »

Babybear! Just looking at you cracks me up!!   

THERE THEY ARE!! YOU FOUND THEM!  THEY REALLY ARE 12 INCHES LONG!!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: July 10, 2009, 10:42:39 PM »

AZSunny - regarding Always and the boys, I do not have any details...only know what i've read/heard so I cant say for sure.  Other monkeys may be able to give details.

I will wait until KTF (KFC) checks in and ask him!   
There is a reason I thanked Klaas earlier.

Wreck - you are a boy monkey??     
In the EARLY days (at RWV) the darkside thought I was female! I thought I had dispelled those misconceptions. 

I made the BIG mistake of dubbing Always1  "A-1" -- couldn't shake her after that. Hell, she used my nick in her signature!!
For the record -- she does NOT have my phone # nor have we ever talked on the phone. NEVER! Not exchanged an e-mail for over 8 months.

Are you kidding me? Anybody can plainly see that's a male x-ray!   
i have MUCH more in common with "Homer" than "Marge".  Monkey Devil!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: July 10, 2009, 10:42:50 PM »

BabyBear - your avi    

Well, I felt I should do something to welcome the 12" twins. CBB did a great job.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: July 10, 2009, 10:43:24 PM »

AZSunny - regarding Always and the boys, I do not have any details...only know what i've read/heard so I cant say for sure.  Other monkeys may be able to give details.

In the EARLY days (at RWV) the darkside thought I was female! I thought I had dispelled those misconceptions. 

I made the BIG mistake of dubbing Always1  "A-1" -- couldn't shake her after that. Hell, she used my nick in her signature!!
For the record -- she does NOT have my phone # nor have we ever talked on the phone. NEVER! Not exchanged an e-mail for over 8 months.

LOL she used to have "A1 per Wreck" under avi!   Monkey Devil!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: July 10, 2009, 10:43:26 PM »

Yep she sure did!  Though your avi is so much cuter than her RM that I'm sure she was fluttering over the possibility.

Then came Steel...

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: July 10, 2009, 10:45:18 PM »

I still laugh whenever I post and see my twins.  You did a great job.  Thanks.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: July 10, 2009, 10:46:20 PM »

BabyBear - your avi    

Well, I felt I should do something to welcome the 12" twins. CBB did a great job.

Your avi is cracking me up, too.       Too funny.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #747 on: July 10, 2009, 10:46:26 PM »

http://multiples.about.com/od/picturesphotos/ig/Newborn-Twins-Photo-Gallery/index.07.htm

I got that from a simple "twins" google.  That is probably how she was going to continue had she not messed up the length of those poor short chitlens...   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: July 10, 2009, 10:47:05 PM »

This is her response when I told her she was being questioned about the "twins."

WTF??? What????  You have GOT to be kidding me!!!  That is obserd.  If people want to question me or ask me they have my email address.  I am not posting at SM after I was told by Mxxx (edit name) , my dad, and my adopted parents, and the two law enforcement officers we are working with to stop for now given what we are going through here, and that includes no Facebook and no MySpace posting of pictures or updates either, I got the 3rd degree for posting what I did!! If people have something to say, then say it to me.  If they want to question me, then question ME.  I am too busy here and what little time I have for myself these days that I am not being pulled in every direction I am using to sleep per my doctor.  My nerves are frayed over birth mother bull shit as it is, I am stressed to the max, and sick. 
We found out that a bulk of the calls received were from her, but there are a few others that were made from various locations not near her or her residence.  Once I have things in my REAL life straight and I am comfortable to set foot outside of my front door, then I am happy to come back and put everyones questions to rest. 
My priority is my family at this time, not that SM is not important, but potentially I opened the biggest can of worms I possibly could by sharing too much of myself within that forum.  Rob was right, don't give out any information to anyone.  I have emailed Klaas a week or so ago and let her know what has transpired with all of this shit.
On another note, Always 1 (edited real name) I would never ever in my life hurt her.  She has become one of my very very best friends. I have sent her books to help her better herself in regards to her relationship, I would not waste the money if I did not care about her. She is one of the most genuine and kind individuals, a true friend.
I do not check my email regularly, and it was a fluke that I got back on here this morning, so I apologize I did not respond to you immediately, and I hope you can understand my frustration from yesterday where everyone was emailing me and I come to a mailbox full of "MyTime is calling you a liar" after not being on for nearly a week..in my mind it was more petty crap.
I am still in a bit of shock, but whatever, as I said they want to question me then question me, not my friends.  Ridiculous!  Thank you for your honesty

I edited out the real names!! 
WOW thanks 

MyTime...thanks...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: July 10, 2009, 10:47:20 PM »

I still laugh whenever I post and see my twins.  You did a great job.  Thanks.

They are adorable! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #750 on: July 10, 2009, 10:47:23 PM »

I have a question, that maybe you guys can help me with a dilemma I have, not major, just should I see a movie. 

A long time, very dear friend of my late husband  lives in Texas, and he lost his wife in December. He checks in on me periodically to see if I am OK, or need to talk, or need anything.  He is very dear, and is  older and has some health problems, so we have been sort of supporting each other. 

He has suggested that I go to see the movie "UP". He said it will make you cry but there are a lot of great messages in the story and I think it will help you. Has anyone seen it? I am still pretty emotional and I am afraid I will make a scene sobbing in the theater! Should I go see this now? It has been a year August 1st, but I am still in the "trying to adjust" stage of all this. Maybe I should just wait till it is out on DVD and watch it at home.  I just thought it was a cartoon, geared to children, but I am hearing there are a lot of adult messages in the movie. 

I have not seen it but heard it was good.  If I think I movie will have a big impact on my feelings I will wait till im in the comfort of my own home so my reactions wont hinder anybody or anything else. 

Plus, you may appreciate it more if you aren't worried about have a public melt down.

So sorry for your loss <<hugs>>

Thanks guys (I mean gals)  I have heard just about everyone gets sad viewing this movie, but, I am still crying when I see his martini olives at the grocery store!  I am getting better though.  "MELT DOWN IN THE PICKLE AISLE". 

I lost my Mom May 08 and I am getting better too!  I had to, my kids were afraid to go out in public with me.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: July 10, 2009, 10:49:09 PM »

Yep she sure did!  Though your avi is so much cuter than her RM that I'm sure she was fluttering over the possibility.

Then came Steel...

Don't forget about Sea Searcher, another married man!   
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: July 10, 2009, 10:51:01 PM »

Ok, not that I'm recommending that this actuall happens...............but, it might be fun to congratulate Mother to the Twin Dolls on her new award...It seems to me that she might be deserving of a plaque of some sort: ******* of the Month?   Possibly a singing telegram at home? 

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: July 10, 2009, 10:51:56 PM »

I have a question, that maybe you guys can help me with a dilemma I have, not major, just should I see a movie. 

A long time, very dear friend of my late husband  lives in Texas, and he lost his wife in December. He checks in on me periodically to see if I am OK, or need to talk, or need anything.  He is very dear, and is  older and has some health problems, so we have been sort of supporting each other. 

He has suggested that I go to see the movie "UP". He said it will make you cry but there are a lot of great messages in the story and I think it will help you. Has anyone seen it? I am still pretty emotional and I am afraid I will make a scene sobbing in the theater! Should I go see this now? It has been a year August 1st, but I am still in the "trying to adjust" stage of all this. Maybe I should just wait till it is out on DVD and watch it at home.  I just thought it was a cartoon, geared to children, but I am hearing there are a lot of adult messages in the movie. 

I have not seen it but heard it was good.  If I think I movie will have a big impact on my feelings I will wait till im in the comfort of my own home so my reactions wont hinder anybody or anything else. 

Plus, you may appreciate it more if you aren't worried about have a public melt down.

So sorry for your loss <<hugs>>

Thanks guys (I mean gals)  I have heard just about everyone gets sad viewing this movie, but, I am still crying when I see his martini olives at the grocery store!  I am getting better though.  "MELT DOWN IN THE PICKLE AISLE". 

AZSunny - please know I am giggling at the comment and not the situation.

Melt downs are natural...those that dont understand them (even in the pickle aisle), probably dont appreciate the little things in life, which are what matters most (as you know).

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: July 10, 2009, 10:52:56 PM »

[quote author=Green Eyes link=topic=5621.msg873706#msg873706 date=1247269764
With my dads side back to 1565, mothers side early 1700. It is really enjoyable. I want to do the DNA but haven't yet. Maybe this year. Husbands side goes back like to 1100's. I have meant lots and lots of distant cousins with old pictures. 

Wow! That is fricking awesome!! I'm very into my genealogy and traced my Mom's back to 1600 in Scotland! I even found a cousin in Scotland and she would go over to grave sites for me and take pictures. Scotland is so small and she was so close to our history. I loved pouring over the census and church records there. Europe kept such better records than here. On my Dad's side it stops at my great great grandfather, apparently he just appeared on Earth, no parents.  That is so cool you got such great information, I'm jealous.

Boo I have a ton of the old parish records as well as transcribed headstones from cemeteries in Scotland.  I have been chasing down hubbies side there for about  7 years now and as they were Ulster Scotts am stuck in Ireland where the church was burned down 3 times, no records to go further.  Depending on what part of Sotland I may have records that can help.  There are lots of helpful people on Rootschat as well who will look up records for you.

Wow! Thank you, yes very interested. I hadn't heard of Rootschat, I will have to look that one up.

That is so cool Boo & MuffyBee, Out of all this ugliness this week something wonderful. I hope it has information for you Boo. That's so exciting

For anyone researching genealogy in the UK, Scotland or Ireland it is worth your time to check out Rootschat.  It is broken down by country, and county and you can search the whole board.  It also has invaluable links to free census records. military records, Poor house records, etc..  You can also leave posts on the family names you are looking for and the area and someone always comes along to help.

Hey Rose you got a link to that?  Our family genealogy site has just added The UK, Scotland and Ireland also I think and they are transcribing records all over the country.  It is amazing the information there.
[/quote]

Sorry was doing laundry.

www.rootschat.com

Scottish records are online as well (you pay for them) http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: July 10, 2009, 10:53:28 PM »

I lost my Mom May 08 and I am getting better too!  I had to, my kids were afraid to go out in public with me.   

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: July 10, 2009, 10:53:52 PM »

Ok, not that I'm recommending that this actuall happens...............but, it might be fun to congratulate Mother to the Twin Dolls on her new award...It seems to me that she might be deserving of a plaque of some sort: ******* of the Month?   Possibly a singing telegram at home? 

Good idea!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: July 10, 2009, 10:54:11 PM »

What about Dolce post about the woman in the grocery story asking if she abnormally fat?  I almost lost it then!  But I don't want to get banned!!   

I think what bothers me about this entire deal with Dolce and A1 is:

Dolce's total lack of remorse for what she did here and the people she betrayed and hurt

A1's lecturing us on how mean we were to Dolce and how we demonized her.  A1 could not see anymore than Dolce could see what BOTH of them had done to people and how they betrayed friendships but most of all how evil and cruel what they did was.  Dolce was made Jackass of the month but they did say she should get Jackass of the year.  Well I think A1 should also.  Maybe she will be August's Jackass of the month.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #758 on: July 10, 2009, 10:54:36 PM »

Then came Steel...

Don't forget about Sea Searcher, another married man!   

Yep. I was wondering about him. Just makes one go    He did seem commited to his children though and I'd like to see him back on the board.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: July 10, 2009, 10:56:55 PM »

Sassy - have you seen Peanut around lately?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.