March 28, 2024, 09:08:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420954 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: July 11, 2009, 01:10:33 AM »

Klaas,

Someone asked you today if this would be in the Top Ten more or less shocking things you have seen on forums.  I was thinking what the Top Ten for me would be.  Not sure all the way to Ten but for sure this would be up there with Dead Fred.  Maybe Third would go to SandraK calling in to Dana pretending to be someone in India.   Scandi with her Barf Doll term of endearment should have a ranking as well.  We have seen some pretty good meltdowns as well. 

It's a wild ride sometimes.  But this one just seems senseless.

It IS senseless! The other night when this broke, I came on and stated that I did not "hate" Dolce. I pittied (sp?) her for being mentally ill because I did not see any "viciousness" in her lies -- only a warped mentality. A-1 on the other hand -- something really wrong set off the hinky meter many, many months ago. 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #941 on: July 11, 2009, 01:12:26 AM »

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: July 11, 2009, 01:14:04 AM »

Klaas,

Someone asked you today if this would be in the Top Ten more or less shocking things you have seen on forums.  I was thinking what the Top Ten for me would be.  Not sure all the way to Ten but for sure this would be up there with Dead Fred.  Maybe Third would go to SandraK calling in to Dana pretending to be someone in India.   Scandi with her Barf Doll term of endearment should have a ranking as well.  We have seen some pretty good meltdowns as well. 

It IS senseless! The other night when this broke, I came on and stated that I did not "hate" Dolce. I pittied (sp?) her for being mentally ill because I did not see any "viciousness" in her lies -- only a warped mentality. A-1 on the other hand -- something really wrong set off the hinky meter many, many months ago. 

Wreck, Dolce knew IM's grandson just died and still continued with her lies!  That is just not vicious, it is evil.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #943 on: July 11, 2009, 01:14:17 AM »

115 Guests, 37 Users right now.

how many guests????? Unreal........

well one less user, tired ole me is heading out to bed now. I hope everyone rests well !!

All of Naples, Florida is in shock

They better be afraid!!  Seriously!!   

You are right! On a serious note, I truely hope someone does make contact with the family about this.  I've viewed tonight as a way to let off steam about the situation, but I really believe this person needs help.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
crazybabyborg
« Reply #944 on: July 11, 2009, 01:15:11 AM »

That pretty much sums it up, doesn't it? I knew what you were and I liked it............
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: July 11, 2009, 01:15:39 AM »

Klaas,

Wreck, Dolce knew IM's grandson just died and still continued with her lies!  That is just not vicious, it is evil.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 01:28:28 AM by CBB » Logged
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: July 11, 2009, 01:15:51 AM »

Klaas,

Agree, Wreck.  For one thing she seemed more interested in other posters and personal information about them than missing persons.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: July 11, 2009, 01:17:32 AM »

Klaas,

Yes, I see that now. I also stated the other night that I had completely lost track of those following Dolce and the Caylee thread for many months. I obviously was wrong.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: July 11, 2009, 01:17:33 AM »

Klaas,

1.  Fred (BFN)
2.  Dolce
3.  SandraK calling Dana
4.  Scandi Nor
5.  La Bella Durmiente aka Kristen (for her one night fiasco)

I can't think of more right now but I know there are 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #949 on: July 11, 2009, 01:19:04 AM »

Holy Monkey ... I took phone calls since I last posted ... and find I am 12 pages at best behind .. 

The Fascination of all this and everyone who reacts to it - just feeds the fire ..
What is the fire worth ? 
I rather be a DJ than a another piece of wood ...  Hello ....... 
Am I trying to be "Nice" and make Peace in the cage. As in telling all to let go ..No. You all can do and say whatever you want .. Its your choice.  Your Works and Energy are yours 
You are what you eat, where it be .. food and or others negative Energy .. I rather enjoy my own self .. with treats of the ear that are of the greatest inspirations. I have gone through enough with all of this .. and Me ears/eyes are now shut off. I choose Music. 

Red House - Mr. Jimi Hendrix ...... 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CjOQ9r35uiU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/CjOQ9r35uiU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #950 on: July 11, 2009, 01:19:30 AM »

Klaas,

Yes, I see that now. I also stated the other night that I had completely lost track of those following Dolce and the Caylee thread for many months. I obviously was wrong.

Oh Good, otherwise I was going to give Casey your phone number!   Monkey Devil!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #951 on: July 11, 2009, 01:19:45 AM »

I just received a message from Island Monkey.  She found out by reading Dolce's nursery thread last night what happend and she is floored.  Once she digests it all she will post.  She did want to say this.

The only way a newborn baby would be 12/13 inches long is if they were 17 weeks premature.  This is a picture of her grandson's feet (may he rest in peace):

Awwwwwww....

And he left permanent footprints in her heart.

Love to IM!

And mine too...I'll never forget little Eli.  Love and (((hugs))) to IM!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: July 11, 2009, 01:22:46 AM »

I just received a message from Island Monkey.  She found out by reading Dolce's nursery thread last night what happend and she is floored.  Once she digests it all she will post.  She did want to say this.

The only way a newborn baby would be 12/13 inches long is if they were 17 weeks premature.  This is a picture of her grandson's feet (may he rest in peace):

Much love to IM....I'm still way behind, but the sentiments are not.  XXOO

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: July 11, 2009, 01:24:42 AM »

Remember when A1 told the tale about the utility worker seeing her in her sexy nightie and how upset she was?  I found that an odd thing to relay to a forum.  I wanted to ask if he was OK but sat on my hands and refrained from doing so.

Tip:  If you don't want to be seen, stay away from the windows.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: July 11, 2009, 01:24:48 AM »

I finally caught up: Hello monkeys 

Mytime, you have taken all this so well, I admire you for that. Keeping things positive, and with a sense of humor. I think this has to be hard on you and all who were duped and I wanted to give you all a big (((hug)))

IE8 causes forum (and other problems). If I were you I would not download it.

So many of you are so sweet and so funny and so smart. I am so glad to be a part of such a great group of people.

To Dolce and Always...get help.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: July 11, 2009, 01:26:23 AM »

Klaas,

1.  Fred (BFN)
2.  Dolce
3.  SandraK calling Dana
4.  Scandi Nor

6) O_ s_r_e_'s melt down
7) ldstlou's melt down over a few days
Cool weirdo pedophile guy (michael??)
9) hotshot's various meltdowns
10) Destiny channeling Natalee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #956 on: July 11, 2009, 01:27:38 AM »

This makes me crazy, just crazy!!!  Dolce proceeded with this crap, ripping attention for herself while making a fool of posters, while she's fully cognizant of IM's loss, hell, and pain. Oh, damn her.

IM? God's Will won't take you where God's Grace can't protect you.

Dolce? Look Up when you're through crawling on your belly.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: July 11, 2009, 01:27:39 AM »

I finally caught up: Hello monkeys 

Mytime, you have taken all this so well, I admire you for that. Keeping things positive, and with a sense of humor. I think this has to be hard on you and all who were duped and I wanted to give you all a big (((hug)))

IE8 causes forum (and other problems). If I were you I would not download it.

So many of you are so sweet and so funny and so smart. I am so glad to be a part of such a great group of people.

To Dolce and Always...get help.

Shell - I had to uninstall IE8 and go back to IE7 and that wasn't easy because they really want you to use IE8.  I had a ton of problems with it.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #958 on: July 11, 2009, 01:29:18 AM »

TM - that is absolutely beautiful!

I love ya Deenie - But have your read back at all???  Perhaps, you should!!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: July 11, 2009, 01:30:40 AM »

Klaas,

1.  Fred (BFN)
2.  Dolce
3.  SandraK calling Dana
4.  Scandi Nor

6) O_ s_r_e_'s melt down
7) ldstlou's melt down over a few days
Cool weirdo pedophile guy (michael??)
9) hotshot's various meltdowns
10) Destiny channeling Natalee

I was thinking about # 8 too but couldn't remember his name.  He was a beaut Clarke!!   Wasn't one of the monkeys being overly friendly with him.  Was is A1??? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.