March 28, 2024, 07:09:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421057 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1060 on: July 11, 2009, 10:52:08 AM »

CBB, sending prayers for you & Kubear that everything will work out just fine.   an angelic monkey

Thank you, Lovinlife. I'm just a little stunned right now, but I'm thinking it's not a death sentence at this point. It's part of having dogs. They don't live as long as you do, but you sure do want them to. Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 10:54:36 AM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1061 on: July 11, 2009, 10:53:45 AM »

Lovinlife, pinetucky, SunnyinTX, mchenry, cece, Searching, klaasend, CBB, AnnetteInMn (+ 1 Hidden) and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Can you tell me what the bolded means?  If its none of my business and has to do with ADMIN, just say.  I'm just paranoid.

It is nothing to worry about.  Sometimes the google bots show up as hidden and sometimes, old members that were members before the forum software change, had themselves set to "hidden" so they don't show up in the thread up top.  Nothing to worry about.

Hi Klaas! I'm glad you answered that, because I didn't know! 

I've learned so much from the monkeys!! 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1062 on: July 11, 2009, 10:54:35 AM »

CBB, sending prayers for you & Kubear that everything will work out just fine.   an angelic monkey

Thank you, Lovinlife. I'm just a little stunned right now, but I'm thinking it's not a death sentence at this point. It's part of having dogs. They don't live as long as you do, but you sure do want them too. Thanks.

CBB Sorry to hear that about Kubear, you both will be in my thoughts and prayers.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1063 on: July 11, 2009, 10:58:16 AM »

Thanks, Searching. Since I had posted about her surgery, I wanted to post the lab results, but we'll wait and see. Thanks in advance for the well wishes, I sincerely appreciate them all and welcome the prayers. I'll let you all know when I know anything more. I don't want to hijack the thread about this, but thanks to all!  Love you all!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1064 on: July 11, 2009, 10:59:02 AM »

Thank you, Lovinlife. I'm just a little stunned right now, but I'm thinking it's not a death sentence at this point. It's part of having dogs. They don't live as long as you do, but you sure do want them to. Thanks.
I hope everything works out well also for Kubear  an angelic monkey It is part of having dogs, but it is still beyond difficult.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: July 11, 2009, 11:03:20 AM »

Amen!!! A good reason to love them while we have them..Big Hugs CBB and to Kubear too..I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1066 on: July 11, 2009, 11:07:03 AM »

Good Saturday morning Monkeys
I just caught up(almost)all the way in the musing threads.
I posted my response about Dolce in JSM's thread so won't post it here....it's over there somewhere.
I never post in any of the musings threads and feel like I'm intruding just reading here.
Yesterday I felt really,really sad for what dolce did and then I kept reading and saw what was posted about a-1.
My eyes are wide open now but I'm not going to comment on the steelmonkey/dolce/a-1 thing.
I just want to let you all know that I love it here at SM's.I read other blogs/forums and such and right here is the place to be.
I also want to tell you all to stay strong and true and SM's has dealt with bs before and it probably will deal with bs again,but at least we all know why we are here.
Take care you all.

Karma? It's good to see you here! Please don't feel like you're intruding in Musings! Anywhere where I am, you are no intrusion, so please come by often. I always love seeing you!   

Tater! It's been a long time! Great to see you too!!   

I just got back from the vet, where Kubear didn't get her stitches out. She'll have more surgery on Monday to try and get out what was possibly left from the last surgery. Lab results said it appeared clean from the cancer sells on 3 sides, but the depth was questionable. The most common places of metastisis is other skin growths and lungs. They'll do a chest X-Ray on Monday. They said it was stage 2 and that the staging was an aggressiveness rating. Stage 3 means it is elsewhere, and stage 1 means probably they got it all. Stage 2 is somewhere in between. I'm not sure I understand that, but I understand they should have been sure to get it all the first time. Anyway, it is what it is.
Thank you CBB for the welcome.
I see so many hurting Monkeys and it kills me.I cannot stand conceited,sneaky,LYING,deceitful,evil,evil,evil people.This is why I try to stay in the missing kids threads.I'm like Deenie,don't ever let anyone bring you down to their level,especially when their level looks like hell lol
(((((Monkeys)))))

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: July 11, 2009, 11:08:16 AM »

Bad storm, gotta run!    Have a great weekend everyone! an angelic monkey

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1068 on: July 11, 2009, 11:11:24 AM »

I'm sorry CBB,I meant to reply about your KuBear.I hope everything turns out good for you and KuBear.
{{{{KuBear}}}}

Karma Is Coming

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1069 on: July 11, 2009, 11:13:01 AM »

I see so many hurting Monkeys and it kills me.I cannot stand conceited,sneaky,LYING,deceitful,evil,evil,evil people.This is why I try to stay in the missing kids threads.I'm like Deenie,don't ever let anyone bring you down to their level,especially when their level looks like hell lol
(((((Monkeys)))))

[/quote]

See? You're right on the same page as everyone else here, Karma!!  I'm just glad it was discovered and that Klaas has taken care of it! Feels like Spring Cleaning, doesn't it?   

Thanks NR, Tater, and Karma!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1070 on: July 11, 2009, 11:13:50 AM »

Bad storm, gotta run!    Have a great weekend everyone! an angelic monkey

Stay Safe, Lovinlife!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1071 on: July 11, 2009, 11:14:40 AM »

(((((Monkeys)))))

See? You're right on the same page as everyone else here, Karma!!  I'm just glad it was discovered and that Klaas has taken care of it! Feels like Spring Cleaning, doesn't it?   

[/quote]
Hahaha...speaking of Spring cleaning,I'm still working on that and it's the middle of summer    

Karma Is Coming

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1072 on: July 11, 2009, 11:16:34 AM »

(((((Monkeys)))))

Hahaha...speaking of Spring cleaning,I'm still working on that and it's the middle of summer    
[/quote]

OH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!! I have a garage that I can't even park in!! I need to have a garage sale and sell the garage!   Rolling Eyes
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1073 on: July 11, 2009, 11:28:41 AM »

(((((Monkeys)))))

OH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!! I have a garage that I can't even park in!! I need to have a garage sale and sell the garage!   Rolling Eyes
[/quote]

Our garage needs attention, too. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: July 11, 2009, 11:30:32 AM »

Good morning and happy Saturday monks!

Good morning to all..... SweetMorgan, ospainter, georgia peach, Northern Rose, cece, Searching, Jessie, mchenry, atlanta_mom, CBB, Magnolia, San and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

I was going to get all caught up.......until I reached the post showing IM's grandson's foot prints....I knew I HAD to stop there or I would be an angry bitch for the rest of the day.

I am so glad both the low life's are banned.....they both obviously lead miserable lives and I hope it continues...only that it gets worse for both of them.....If someone has the FIL's address please email it to me ...I intend to print off a lot of this crap and send it to him.....if no one has it I will send it to everyone in the area with the same last name. I am so pissed I can hardly see straight.

I did not get the picture yesterday.....I hope it comes today...I hope the young woman actually sent it...she seemed very sincere.

Klaas the double banned buttons were great.

None - I am sorry to read about little NONE but glad she is getting better.....

I had a wonderful time last night at the Il Divo concert. They were nothing less than amazing!!  I can scratch that off my BUCKET LIST

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: July 11, 2009, 11:31:11 AM »

I'm bringing this post by pinkangel from Lindsey Baum's thread:

http://www.amw.com/show_archive/tv_detail.cfm?currentDate=2009-07-11

Lindsey will be featured on tomorrow night's American Most Wanted.
Catch AMW on Fox, Saturday Nights 9pm Eastern and Pacific, 8pm Central.

Hi Muffy...and thanks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: July 11, 2009, 11:32:04 AM »

Hi to all monkeys!!!!  It's been awhile..I am totally confused as to what is going on around here.Dolce has no babies????? IM lost a grandchild?(cries)..Sad I am so so sorry for your pain.. What is going on monkeys? Hugs to all..

TATER!  It is sooooooooooooooooo glld to see you!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: July 11, 2009, 11:36:14 AM »

Thanks, Searching. Since I had posted about her surgery, I wanted to post the lab results, but we'll wait and see. Thanks in advance for the well wishes, I sincerely appreciate them all and welcome the prayers. I'll let you all know when I know anything more. I don't want to hijack the thread about this, but thanks to all!  Love you all!!!

Good Morning CBB!

I am sorry that the surgery has to be done again.  I hope they can get everything this time.   Poor baby having to go through that again. i will send my prayers to you and to Kubear

You said something that raised a flag for me.  My "hyper" Piper has a malignant anal growth that is inoperable do to its location.  It is about the size of a ping pong ball now.  I was told he eventually would not be able to 'poop' and we would have to put him down at that point. When it was diagnosed in 4/2008, we were told it would be 6 months, and we are now at the 1 year plus mark. I have been having it checked regularly, and so far he is fine, and doesn't appear in any pain.  I noticed when I bathed him last week the appearance of another growth behind his ear, it just suddenly appeared in the last month, and it is 1/2 in long and about 1/3 of an inch across.  I am wondering if this is another malignancy.  You mentioned additional growths on body or in lungs.  He is breathing, acutally panting hard when he is not sleeping.  I am afraid the time is getting near, but I am almost afraid to take him back to the vet.  I am not sure what she will tell me.  I need to brace myself.  He is a Bichon and is almost 11 years old. He was dedicated to my husband, so that makes it doubly sad for me. 

This really was a question.  What did they say regarding additinal growths and the lungs?  Thanks

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: July 11, 2009, 11:36:33 AM »

Karma? It's good to see you here! Please don't feel like you're intruding in Musings! Anywhere where I am, you are no intrusion, so please come by often. I always love seeing you!   

Tater! It's been a long time! Great to see you too!!   

I just got back from the vet, where Kubear didn't get her stitches out. She'll have more surgery on Monday to try and get out what was possibly left from the last surgery. Lab results said it appeared clean from the cancer sells on 3 sides, but the depth was questionable. The most common places of metastisis is other skin growths and lungs. They'll do a chest X-Ray on Monday. They said it was stage 2 and that the staging was an aggressiveness rating. Stage 3 means it is elsewhere, and stage 1 means probably they got it all. Stage 2 is somewhere in between. I'm not sure I understand that, but I understand they should have been sure to get it all the first time. Anyway, it is what it is.

I am praying for the very best outcome for Ku!!   I am sorry they have to go back.........my Buddy had a seizure this morning....still at the Vet with my husband.....I am praying he is OK....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: July 11, 2009, 11:41:32 AM »

Good Morning CBB!

I am sorry that the surgery has to be done again.  I hope they can get everything this time.   Poor baby having to go through that again. i will send my prayers to you and to Kubear

You said something that raised a flag for me.  My "hyper" Piper has a malignant anal growth that is inoperable do to its location.  It is about the size of a ping pong ball now.  I was told he eventually would not be able to 'poop' and we would have to put him down at that point. When it was diagnosed in 4/2008, we were told it would be 6 months, and we are now at the 1 year plus mark. I have been having it checked regularly, and so far he is fine, and doesn't appear in any pain.  I noticed when I bathed him last week the appearance of another growth behind his ear, it just suddenly appeared in the last month, and it is 1/2 in long and about 1/3 of an inch across.  I am wondering if this is another malignancy.  You mentioned additional growths on body or in lungs.  He is breathing, acutally panting hard when he is not sleeping.  I am afraid the time is getting near, but I am almost afraid to take him back to the vet.  I am not sure what she will tell me.  I need to brace myself.  He is a Bichon and is almost 11 years old. He was dedicated to my husband, so that makes it doubly sad for me. 

This really was a question.  What did they say regarding additinal growths and the lungs?  Thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.