March 28, 2024, 09:52:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420959 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: July 11, 2009, 01:17:13 PM »

That should have been AZSunny 

I answer to anything!    Thanks for your kind words.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: July 11, 2009, 01:17:28 PM »

CBB--I have such a soft spot in my heart for dogs.  I hope Kubear recovers well and all of the big C is gone.  Several years ago I took one of my dogs to UT vet school in Knoxville for cataract surgery.  I really liked the people there, but I'm sure you have confidence in your vet.  Good luck to Kubear in any case.

Thanks BB! You live in my area? I'm in Kingsport, TN.

Yes, here with the "Birds" if you know what I mean.  South of you.

We live in a beautiful part of the country, don't we BB?   

Oh I totally agree with ya.  Dandridge is where I traced my ancestors from and then from there Shenandoah Valley.  Visited Dandridge and did my research at their courthouse.  It was such a quaint little town.  Left the courthouse and just had to walk up and down their streets, visited a coffee shop. I just loved it.  We always rent a cabin in Sevier Co.,  visit the outlet malls (a must), and then try to make my way to the local courthouses.  Jonesborough is next is next.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1102 on: July 11, 2009, 01:17:34 PM »

I have a question (although I have an awful feeling I know the answer).  Did Dolce help with little Adji as she had stated?  I so hope that at least she did that.  Color me very blue
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1103 on: July 11, 2009, 01:18:14 PM »

Thanks, Sunnyintx! I'm heading out for a while to run some errands and get in the pool. Ku likes to ride, and although she doesn't like to be in the pool, she likes to be out there while I am!   

See you guys a little later!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1104 on: July 11, 2009, 01:21:08 PM »

CBB--I have such a soft spot in my heart for dogs.  I hope Kubear recovers well and all of the big C is gone.  Several years ago I took one of my dogs to UT vet school in Knoxville for cataract surgery.  I really liked the people there, but I'm sure you have confidence in your vet.  Good luck to Kubear in any case.

Oh I totally agree with ya.  Dandridge is where I traced my ancestors from and then from there Shenandoah Valley.  Visited Dandridge and did my research at their courthouse.  It was such a quaint little town.  Left the courthouse and just had to walk up and down their streets, visited a coffee shop. I just loved it.  We always rent a cabin in Sevier Co.,  visit the outlet malls (a must), and then try to make my way to the local courthouses.  Jonesborough is next is next.

Hey! Now you're in my neck of the woods! Jonesborough is 15 minutes from me and a great way to spend a Saturday! The outlet malls in Pigeon Forge wear me out!   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: July 11, 2009, 01:22:04 PM »

I have a question (although I have an awful feeling I know the answer).  Did Dolce help with little Adji as she had stated?  I so hope that at least she did that.  Color me very blue

Ya know I can't really answer that question.  It appears everything she said was a lie so I would venture a guess that that was.  But that is just me guessing only.  It would be hard to believe that a person who lied about having twins would have actually help look for a missing child.  Her priorities was very limited to herself.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1106 on: July 11, 2009, 01:22:22 PM »

I'm sorry, Sweet Morgan. I don't think that answer is known, but I have my doubts.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1107 on: July 11, 2009, 01:24:42 PM »

Ya know I can't really answer that question.  It appears everything she said was a lie so I would venture a guess that that was.  But that is just me guessing only.  It would be hard to believe that a person who lied about having twins would have actually help look for a missing child.  Her priorities was very limited to herself.
Thank you Blue Moon for your opinion.  I fear that is how I feel too.  I am just hoping that she did some good considering this is a forum for victims. 
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1108 on: July 11, 2009, 01:25:50 PM »

I'm sorry, Sweet Morgan. I don't think that answer is known, but I have my doubts.
Thank you too, CBB
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: July 11, 2009, 01:26:53 PM »

We have been to Jonesborough once and spent an entire day just walking the streets and visiting all the shops. I loved it.  It is such an old town and very historic.  Next time is their courthouse.  Their records date back to the 1700's and never had a fire to destroy anything.  That is unusual.  Now Sullivan Co. is really where I need the records from but they have had a couple fires and lots of records were destroyed so that really hurts my research.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: July 11, 2009, 01:28:41 PM »

Sorry I meant to reply to CBB

We have been to Jonesborough once and spent an entire day just walking the streets and visiting all the shops. I loved it.  It is such an old town and very historic.  Next time is their courthouse.  Their records date back to the 1700's and never had a fire to destroy anything.  That is unusual.  Now Sullivan Co. is really where I need the records from but they have had a couple fires and lots of records were destroyed so that really hurts my research.
[/quote]

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: July 11, 2009, 01:39:27 PM »

That should have been AZSunny 

I answer to anything!    Thanks for your kind words.

You're very welcome

an angelic monkey
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1112 on: July 11, 2009, 02:04:09 PM »

Hello All...

I came to SM because of Caylee, and I stayed because I love it here.  I spent all night reading back.  My eyes are bloodshot.  Oh, my...

Is there any possible way they are the same person?  Is there anyway to know if they were in on it together? 

Sad, pointless. I don't get it.

Have a great weekend everyone. I still love it here.

Carolyn 

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1113 on: July 11, 2009, 02:15:37 PM »

And I live about two or three hours, depending how fast you drive, north of you. Right up 81

2 4 1
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1114 on: July 11, 2009, 02:42:12 PM »

Hello All...

I came to SM because of Caylee, and I stayed because I love it here.  I spent all night reading back.  My eyes are bloodshot.  Oh, my...

Is there any possible way they are the same person?  Is there anyway to know if they were in on it together? 

Carolyn 

Personally, i think they are the same person, or closely related...

Be very happy you don't "get it". I think only an insane person would "get it" and why it was done.

My deepest sympathies go to IM, God Bless you and yours.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1115 on: July 11, 2009, 02:47:29 PM »

Hello All...

Carolyn 

Be very happy you don't "get it". I think only an insane person would "get it" and why it was done.

Hi Seamonkey!  I've missed you!   

BTW....I agree with you!  Same person, or closely related.  JMO   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1116 on: July 11, 2009, 02:52:44 PM »

Hello All...

Carolyn 

Hi Seamonkey!  I've missed you!   

BTW....I agree with you!  Same person, or closely related.  JMO   

Hiya TM Smile Nice to see you.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: July 11, 2009, 03:01:04 PM »

Good Saturday morning Monkeys
I just caught up(almost)all the way in the musing threads.
I posted my response about Dolce in JSM's thread so won't post it here....it's over there somewhere.
I never post in any of the musings threads and feel like I'm intruding just reading here.
Yesterday I felt really,really sad for what dolce did and then I kept reading and saw what was posted about a-1.
My eyes are wide open now but I'm not going to comment on the steelmonkey/dolce/a-1 thing.
I just want to let you all know that I love it here at SM's.I read other blogs/forums and such and right here is the place to be.
I also want to tell you all to stay strong and true and SM's has dealt with bs before and it probably will deal with bs again,but at least we all know why we are here.
Take care you all.

Karma? It's good to see you here! Please don't feel like you're intruding in Musings! Anywhere where I am, you are no intrusion, so please come by often. I always love seeing you!   

Tater! It's been a long time! Great to see you too!!   

I just got back from the vet, where Kubear didn't get her stitches out. She'll have more surgery on Monday to try and get out what was possibly left from the last surgery. Lab results said it appeared clean from the cancer sells on 3 sides, but the depth was questionable. The most common places of metastisis is other skin growths and lungs. They'll do a chest X-Ray on Monday. They said it was stage 2 and that the staging was an aggressiveness rating. Stage 3 means it is elsewhere, and stage 1 means probably they got it all. Stage 2 is somewhere in between. I'm not sure I understand that, but I understand they should have been sure to get it all the first time. Anyway, it is what it is.

Thank you CBB for the welcome.
I see so many hurting Monkeys and it kills me.I cannot stand conceited,sneaky,LYING,deceitful,evil,evil,evil people.This is why I try to stay in the missing kids threads.I'm like Deenie,don't ever let anyone bring you down to their level,especially when their level looks like hell lol
(((((Monkeys)))))

Good to see you Karmaroundup!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: July 11, 2009, 03:03:52 PM »

CBB,
I'm so sorry about Kubear having to go through all of that again!   

I feel the same way about having them do the xray first!

((((((hugs))))))) to you and Kubear!  I'm hoping and praying it will all turn out o.k.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: July 11, 2009, 03:05:57 PM »

((((hugs)))) to AZSunny and her baby too! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.