March 28, 2024, 03:58:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420894 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1160 on: July 11, 2009, 06:53:01 PM »

What question JSM? 
Just a question about earlier SM times, before I was a monkey. Maybe it is better left alone.

Klaas is gone like the wind! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1161 on: July 11, 2009, 06:54:41 PM »

Klaas May I ask a nosy question please?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
  Why are y'all laughing at me? 

No we aren't laughing at YOU!  The question was cute and funny!  I get a kick out of you!   

(sorry for the delay - PT came home from golf)
Thanks MT, I hope PT had a good game. JSM

PS, I get a kick out of you and you can take the mask off now. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: July 11, 2009, 06:56:06 PM »

What question JSM? 
Just a question about earlier SM times, before I was a monkey. Maybe it is better left alone.

I asked anyways because maybe you may know the answer.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1163 on: July 11, 2009, 06:57:14 PM »

Okay here is my stupid question that has been bothering me all day.

HAS what happened this past week ever happened before on SM? The lying and deceit? Has it happened before?

I am not trying to be nosy, I am just trying to learn and understand.

I hope this isn't a stupid question. I am trying to grasp what happened and not be fooled again. I want to learn from my mistakes of trusting a liar . TIA JSM

Klaas posted her top 5 and another long time posted added another 5.

During the NH case, I know there was some real issues with trolls.  They had a mod here that you cannot name - if you do it looks **********  - he had a melt done on line and got banned!  LOL
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1164 on: July 11, 2009, 06:59:01 PM »

Klaas,

Someone asked you today if this would be in the Top Ten more or less shocking things you have seen on forums.  I was thinking what the Top Ten for me would be.  Not sure all the way to Ten but for sure this would be up there with Dead Fred.  Maybe Third would go to SandraK calling in to Dana pretending to be someone in India.   Scandi with her Barf Doll term of endearment should have a ranking as well.  We have seen some pretty good meltdowns as well. 

It's a wild ride sometimes.  But this one just seems senseless.

1.  Fred (BFN)
2.  Dolce
3.  SandraK calling Dana
4.  Scandi Nor
5.  La Bella Durmiente aka Kristen (for her one night fiasco)

I can't think of more right now but I know there are 

6) O_ s_r_e_'s melt down
7) ldstlou's melt down over a few days
Cool weirdo pedophile guy (michael??)
9) hotshot's various meltdowns
10) Destiny channeling Natalee

Bumb for JSM
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: July 11, 2009, 07:00:05 PM »

Hi all !!!
Hope everyones recovering from the last few days of turmoil.

CBB I was sorry to hear KuBear has to go back for more surgery. You and she are in my prayers. That goes for AZSunny and her fur baby.

MyTime read that there was a bad storm your way. They had to cancel the shuttle launch because of lightening. That's not good. Hope you are okay.

Sorry GE, I am multi tasking and missed this post! 

How are you?

I am fine, no storm yet!   
Good some of the pics they showed it looked wild.
I am ENJOYING ALL THE QUITE I can get. I know I only have 18 more days. Then it will be gone. The quite I mean
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1166 on: July 11, 2009, 07:01:02 PM »

Fred was a posted at BFN (Blogs for Natalee ?) who pretended he was dying and then died but didn't!!   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: July 11, 2009, 07:04:56 PM »

Klaas,

Someone asked you today if this would be in the Top Ten more or less shocking things you have seen on forums.  I was thinking what the Top Ten for me would be.  Not sure all the way to Ten but for sure this would be up there with Dead Fred.  Maybe Third would go to SandraK calling in to Dana pretending to be someone in India.   Scandi with her Barf Doll term of endearment should have a ranking as well.  We have seen some pretty good meltdowns as well. 

1.  Fred (BFN)
2.  Dolce
3.  SandraK calling Dana
4.  Scandi Nor

6) O_ s_r_e_'s melt down

Bumb for JSM

Thank you MT. You are wonderful.  Number 8 skeers me.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: July 11, 2009, 07:05:55 PM »

JSM - sure!  Had to run to Walmart real quick and just got back.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1169 on: July 11, 2009, 07:06:31 PM »

Hi all !!!
Hope everyones recovering from the last few days of turmoil.

CBB I was sorry to hear KuBear has to go back for more surgery. You and she are in my prayers. That goes for AZSunny and her fur baby.

MyTime read that there was a bad storm your way. They had to cancel the shuttle launch because of lightening. That's not good. Hope you are okay.

Sorry GE, I am multi tasking and missed this post! 

How are you?

I am fine, no storm yet!   
Good some of the pics they showed it looked wild.
I am ENJOYING ALL THE QUITE I can get. I know I only have 18 more days. Then it will be gone. The quite I mean

Laugh Babs I will send the teenager to you so she can have her own room.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: July 11, 2009, 07:06:55 PM »

What question JSM? 

I will jump in here with what I know.  This is probably not the full story.   

To the best of my knowledge we have never had anyone "totally invent" themselves the way that Dolce did.   We did have on the NH thread an Avatar/member called Bondia.  It became apparent that bondia was not just one person, different prespectives, writing, patience, etc.  We discovered it was really 5 or 6  people, I believe, that were in Aruba, and were trying to counter attack all of our efforts and information, but they were all posting under one Avatar.  They were with AHATA I belive, the tourism buerau in Aruba.  Lots of misinformation, and counter attacting our information and efforts.    I am sure that Klaas, or another old timer can explain it better.  That was in 2005 or early 2006 as I remember.  Hope this helps.   We have had a lot of people end up not being who we thought they were, but never this dramatically. They would pretend to have Natalee's best interest at heart, and they did not at all. they were protecting Aruba.  This is way over simplified, but i hope you get the jist. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1171 on: July 11, 2009, 07:07:01 PM »

Klaas,

1.  Fred (BFN)
2.  Dolce
3.  SandraK calling Dana
4.  Scandi Nor

6) O_ s_r_e_'s melt down

Bumb for JSM

Thank you MT. You are wonderful.  Number 8 skeers me.

You can read his posts - do you know how?  His name was MisterMichaelJ and reminded me of John Mark Carr!   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: July 11, 2009, 07:07:12 PM »

Fred was a posted at BFN (Blogs for Natalee ?) who pretended he was dying and then died but didn't!!   

Why would you pretend to die and not die? That is like saying your Grandma died to get out of class and BOOM she goes the next day. I just don't get the lying. 

Thanks again MT. I have to take my baby for a walk and will be back in a bit.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: July 11, 2009, 07:07:40 PM »

What question JSM? 

To the best of my knowledge we have never had anyone "totally invent" themselves the way that Dolce did.   We did have on the NH thread an Avatar/member called Bondia.  It became apparent that bondia was not just one person, different prespectives, writing, patience, etc.  We discovered it was really 5 or 6  people, I believe, that were in Aruba, and were trying to counter attack all of our efforts and information, but they were all posting under one Avatar.  They were with AHATA I belive, the tourism buerau in Aruba.  Lots of misinformation, and counter attacting our information and efforts.    I am sure that Klaas, or another old timer can explain it better.  That was in 2005 or early 2006 as I remember.  Hope this helps.   We have had a lot of people end up not being who we thought they were, but never this dramatically. They would pretend to have Natalee's best interest at heart, and they did not at all. they were protecting Aruba.  This is way over simplified, but i hope you get the jist. 

OH Good Klaas is back and she can tell you better!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1174 on: July 11, 2009, 07:08:25 PM »

Can you fly??  Gosh, you are fast!!   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: July 11, 2009, 07:08:49 PM »

Thank you Klaas. MT answered my question. I was just wondering if there have been other liars on SM and MT gave me a list of them. Thanks for answering me, hope you bought something good at Walmart!  an angelic monkey

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: July 11, 2009, 07:09:29 PM »

JSM, I'm not Klaas, obviously    but I was at a hockey forum where a guy pretended to be a hockey player named "J". and he had a sister named "K".  Well K was having a baby and the baby daddy was another hockey player...K and J were never on the net at the same time... other friends were setting up meetings with K & J for dinner as J was flirting with the girls and leading them on and my real gal friends were falling for J..they could never meet up w/K or J.  K's baby died, people wanted to send her flowers at the hospital, but J said nooo don't!!!  He made up excuses not to send her flowers or condolence cards.  After a year or so of games and strange things,  my hockey friends learned that this person was a fake, not a hockey player, not J and not K. Confusing I know!  They found out cuz the real hockey player named J couldn't even use a computer at the time and when he was told about it... he found out he had a stalker 

I'm sure these things happen a lot.. it's the internet and you never know who's on the other side.

Me, I am who I am...a 40 something year old stay at home, wife, mom  to 2 beagles, a 23 year old son and a german shepherd.   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: July 11, 2009, 07:11:51 PM »

What question JSM? 

Thank you AZ Sunny, makes a lot of sense if they were trying to protect Aruba, but why up and lie about babies that don't exist? That is what has me totally confused. Thanks for the update. JSM

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: July 11, 2009, 07:13:15 PM »

JSM - yes the top 5 of mine is a start.

In the Natalee Holloway case there were many "infiltrators", people who were Sloot supporters trying to distract and change the flow of "sleuthing" in the forum.

You will find on ANY FORUM or BLOG a hand full of people that are FOS.  Pretend to be something they are not.  Usually because they are lonely or that is the way they get their jollies.  It is not unique to SM, they are everywhere. 

I'm pretty "hardened" by it all and I really don't let it get to be.  Actually, there's not alot that does get to me.  I was devistated by the Jessica Lunsford case and since then I've built up a wall.

Edited to add:  I am older than dirt 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 07:14:48 PM by klaasend » Logged
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1179 on: July 11, 2009, 07:13:45 PM »

Thank you Klaas. MT answered my question. I was just wondering if there have been other liars on SM and MT gave me a list of them. Thanks for answering me, hope you bought something good at Walmart!  an angelic monkey

Not all were liars - some were just plain nuts!   Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.