March 28, 2024, 10:44:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420968 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: July 11, 2009, 07:15:39 PM »

They found out cuz the real hockey player named J couldn't even use a computer at the time and when he was told about it... he found out he had a stalker 

Should have used the word admirer, not stalker. The real J was 6'7"... and when he found out he knew who the little man wannabe J was .

Anyways, always better to be safe than sorry.  whenever I've met someone (mostly hockey friends at games), my husband has always been with me.  Never met anyone alone... too scary!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: July 11, 2009, 07:16:09 PM »

What question JSM? 
Just a question about earlier SM times, before I was a monkey. Maybe it is better left alone.

Klaas is gone like the wind! 
  I asked anyways because maybe you may know the answer.

I will jump in here with what I know.  This is probably not the full story.   

To the best of my knowledge we have never had anyone "totally invent" themselves the way that Dolce did.   We did have on the NH thread an Avatar/member called Bondia.  It became apparent that bondia was not just one person, different perspectives, writing, patience, etc.  We discovered it was really 5 or 6  people, I believe, that were in Aruba, and were trying to counter attack all of our efforts and information, but they were all posting under one Avatar.  They were with AHATA I believe, the tourism bureau in Aruba.  Lots of misinformation, and counter attacking our information and efforts.    I am sure that Klaas, or another old timer can explain it better.  That was in 2005 or early 2006 as I remember.  Hope this helps.   We have had a lot of people end up not being who we thought they were, but never this dramatically. They would pretend to have Natalee's best interest at heart, and they did not at all. they were protecting Aruba.  This is way over simplified, but i hope you get the gist. 
Thank you AZ Sunny, makes a lot of sense if they were trying to protect Aruba, but why up and lie about babies that don't exist? That is what has me totally confused. Thanks for the update. JSM

I think the person behind the Dolce names has some strong emotional/psychiatric issues and needs some professional counseling very quickly. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: July 11, 2009, 07:19:03 PM »

JSM - yes the top 5 of mine is a start.

In the Natalee Holloway case there were many "infiltrators", people who were Sloot supporters trying to distract and change the flow of "sleuthing" in the forum.

You will find on ANY FORUM or BLOG a hand full of people that are FOS.  Pretend to be something they are not.  Usually because they are lonely or that is the way they get their jollies.  It is not unique to SM, they are everywhere. 

I'm pretty "hardened" by it all and I really don't let it get to be.  Actually, there's not alot that does get to me.  I was devistated by the Jessica Lunsford case and since then I've built up a wall.

Edited to add:  I am older than dirt 

Klaas, ah Yes, the "Good Old Days". But, you gotta admit, Old Rubberlegs could do a mean tap dance on that Aruban Airport Tarmac    Monkey Devil!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1183 on: July 11, 2009, 07:19:10 PM »

In the Natalee Holloway case there were many "infiltrators", people who were Sloot supporters trying to distract and change the flow of "sleuthing" in the forum.

You will find on ANY FORUM or BLOG a hand full of people that are FOS.  Pretend to be something they are not.  Usually because they are lonely or that is the way they get their jollies.  It is not unique to SM, they are everywhere. 

I'm pretty "hardened" by it all and I really don't let it get to be.  Actually, there's not alot that does get to me.  I was devistated by the Jessica Lunsford case and since then I've built up a wall.

I could hardly stomache that case.   

The Shasta Groene case was the one that did it for me!  I even had nightmares!  I would read it late at night and it haunted me!   
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: July 11, 2009, 07:21:15 PM »

For all those that have been worried about Fannie Mae, shes back....over at JSM's
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1185 on: July 11, 2009, 07:25:42 PM »

I'm just as curious JSM. I've never seen anything like this!  I know a lot of monkeys want to not discuss it anymore, but if we don't examine this and thoroughly investigate it, we are bound to repeat our mistakes.

I want to know the inside information, I want an explanation (which I KNOW is not coming), I wish I could look her in the face and ask the questions. Why did you feel the need to lie? Why did you think it was alright to post the pictures of those fake babies when IM just lost her grandson? Did it give you some kind of pleasure to take any attention away from her? Do you know what it is like to lose a family member? To hope against hope for the life of such a tiny baby. Do you even understand the pain is so deep you can't speak of it? Coming to Monkeys helps, to read some love and understanding, but you decided, nope that's enough attention for IM, I've had these pics ready to go for months and today's the day. You sat back and watched as all the monkeys congratulated you and ooo'd and ahhh'd over pictures that were not yours to share. IM even stepped out of her pain to offer her congrats. I want answers.

I don't care if we beat this thing into next year, I don't ever want to forget this, I want to be able to spot someone like Dolce a mile a way. I'm embarrassed that I fell for even one line of that crap. I'm appalled at myself for trusting her. I'm going to continue to investigate this till the cows come home. I've got her email addy, I've got her personal phone number too, i now have her home address, her husbands name, name of company and will continue to dig for more. I also have an ex husband down in Florida that IS a real sheriff, just not near Naples.

I'm not going to do anything with them, but I have them at the ready if MY phone number gets out there somewhere or if I start receiving emails from sites I didn't sign up for. I have no idea what she would do with such limited info, but I'm preparing for war if necessary. Under my name is a Scottish War Cry, Nemo Me Impune Lacessit, which means No One Attacks me with Impunity!  Dolce if you are reading as a guest, you screw with me, I get as vicious as they come. You won't know what hit you or which way to turn. Back away from this site and leave the monkeys you hurt alone or there will be hell to pay. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: July 11, 2009, 07:29:28 PM »

Klaas, ah Yes, the "Good Old Days". But, you gotta admit, Old Rubberlegs could do a mean tap dance on that Aruban Airport Tarmac    Monkey Devil!

You see ArtC...you just don't understand their legal system!  ARLENE---Where is ARLENE?? Monkey Devil!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: July 11, 2009, 07:32:51 PM »

Klaas,

Someone asked you today if this would be in the Top Ten more or less shocking things you have seen on forums.  I was thinking what the Top Ten for me would be.  Not sure all the way to Ten but for sure this would be up there with Dead Fred.  Maybe Third would go to SandraK calling in to Dana pretending to be someone in India.   Scandi with her Barf Doll term of endearment should have a ranking as well.  We have seen some pretty good meltdowns as well. 

It's a wild ride sometimes.  But this one just seems senseless.

1.  Fred (BFN)
2.  Dolce
3.  SandraK calling Dana
4.  Scandi Nor
5.  La Bella Durmiente aka Kristen (for her one night fiasco)

I can't think of more right now but I know there are 

6) O_ s_r_e_'s melt down
7) ldstlou's melt down over a few days
Cool weirdo pedophile guy (michael??)
9) hotshot's various meltdowns
10) Destiny channeling Natalee

Bumb for JSM

Thank you MT. You are wonderful.  Number 8 skeers me.

You can read his posts - do you know how?  His name was MisterMichaelJ and reminded me of John Mark Carr!   

He was weird. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: July 11, 2009, 07:33:10 PM »

You see ArtC...you just don't understand their legal system!  ARLENE---Where is ARLENE?? Monkey Devil!

YES, I know!  You know, I kinda miss ol' Arlene sometimes, just for the comic relief of it all  Monkey Devil!

And "Tickle Me Tito", ROFLMAO  , who could ever forget him? He honestly thought he was going to make it big on TV , lolol,   Wonder what the old boy is doing now?

We did have a lot of good laughs back then, along with the heartache. Monkey Devil!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: July 11, 2009, 07:33:26 PM »

Hi monkeys.  I know this has probably been asked a thousand times, but could someone please point me in the right direction to find out how to do a screen capture?  TIA.
 an angelic monkey

There are several programs available for doing screen captures.  I have been using a program called PrintKeyPro for years.  I paid for it recently and I really like it.  There is another program called King Kong Capture which is a good free program I have also used:

PrintKey Pro
http://www.warecentral.com/

King Kong Capture
http://kingkongcapture.com/

There are other programs but those are two that I like.

Just an FYI - King Kong only allows one free screen capture a day now.  There a fee for unlimited captures.  For some reason, I can not get mine to work all the time.  It won't make a "connection."  So I haven't bought it.  Maybe I should try PrintKey Pro.

I like PrintKey Pro I find it easy to use.  I didn't try King Kong.

I just installed it!  Where do you save the picture?  temp folder or pictures?

I save the picture to any folder I want on my computer.  You can make folders or put it in an existing folder.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: July 11, 2009, 07:35:15 PM »

Hya San, how's your adorable "babies" tonight?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: July 11, 2009, 07:37:24 PM »

I'm just as curious JSM. I've never seen anything like this!  I know a lot of monkeys want to not discuss it anymore, but if we don't examine this and thoroughly investigate it, we are bound to repeat our mistakes.

I want to know the inside information, I want an explanation (which I KNOW is not coming), I wish I could look her in the face and ask the questions. Why did you feel the need to lie? Why did you think it was alright to post the pictures of those fake babies when IM just lost her grandson? Did it give you some kind of pleasure to take any attention away from her? Do you know what it is like to lose a family member? To hope against hope for the life of such a tiny baby. Do you even understand the pain is so deep you can't speak of it? Coming to Monkeys helps, to read some love and understanding, but you decided, nope that's enough attention for IM, I've had these pics ready to go for months and today's the day. You sat back and watched as all the monkeys congratulated you and ooo'd and ahhh'd over pictures that were not yours to share. IM even stepped out of her pain to offer her congrats. I want answers.

I don't care if we beat this thing into next year, I don't ever want to forget this, I want to be able to spot someone like Dolce a mile a way. I'm embarrassed that I fell for even one line of that crap. I'm appalled at myself for trusting her. I'm going to continue to investigate this till the cows come home. I've got her email addy, I've got her personal phone number too, i now have her home address, her husbands name, name of company and will continue to dig for more. I also have an ex husband down in Florida that IS a real sheriff, just not near Naples.

I'm not going to do anything with them, but I have them at the ready if MY phone number gets out there somewhere or if I start receiving emails from sites I didn't sign up for. I have no idea what she would do with such limited info, but I'm preparing for war if necessary. Under my name is a Scottish War Cry, Nemo Me Impune Lacessit, which means No One Attacks me with Impunity!  Dolce if you are reading as a guest, you screw with me, I get as vicious as they come. You won't know what hit you or which way to turn. Back away from this site and leave the monkeys you hurt alone or there will be hell to pay. 

Yes!  You go, girl! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1192 on: July 11, 2009, 07:38:31 PM »

Thanks San for the info.

Are you getting any sleep yet?   

Hi Art!!   
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: July 11, 2009, 07:40:09 PM »

Hi MyTime!

Its been a busy day here today on the farm!
How are you?

an angelic monkey
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: July 11, 2009, 07:43:15 PM »

Hi Art,

They are bad  .  They are running all over the house with my older dog and grabbing her toys and running away with them so she chases them.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1195 on: July 11, 2009, 07:44:30 PM »

I have all of Dolce's info now too and I know she has mine.  My father (a real retired Police Chief) has a winter place in Naples!  Come after me Dolce and I will make your life a living hell.  A place you will get to know very well someday. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1196 on: July 11, 2009, 07:46:55 PM »

Hi MyTime!

Its been a busy day here today on the farm!
How are you?

an angelic monkey

I am doing well. Thank you! 

I just had to break up a 5 way dog fight that started for no reason!     Sounded like the exocist!   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1197 on: July 11, 2009, 07:49:08 PM »

JSM, I'm not Klaas, obviously    but I was at a hockey forum where a guy pretended to be a hockey player named "J". and he had a sister named "K".  Well K was having a baby and the baby daddy was another hockey player...K and J were never on the net at the same time... other friends were setting up meetings with K & J for dinner as J was flirting with the girls and leading them on and my real gal friends were falling for J..they could never meet up w/K or J.  K's baby died, people wanted to send her flowers at the hospital, but J said nooo don't!!!  He made up excuses not to send her flowers or condolence cards.  After a year or so of games and strange things,  my hockey friends learned that this person was a fake, not a hockey player, not J and not K. Confusing I know!  They found out cuz the real hockey player named J couldn't even use a computer at the time and when he was told about it... he found out he had a stalker 

I'm sure these things happen a lot.. it's the internet and you never know who's on the other side.

Me, I am who I am...a 40 something year old stay at home, wife, mom  to 2 beagles, a 23 year old son and a german shepherd.   
That is just crazy nuts. I don't get it, I really don't. I guess you don't know who is on the other side FlaBeagle. 

Thanks for the story JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: July 11, 2009, 07:52:42 PM »

Hi Art,

They are bad  .  They are running all over the house with my older dog and grabbing her toys and running away with them so she chases them.

Oh, that is funny! I'll bet they are putting new life into your older dog , though.  Monkey Devil!
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: July 11, 2009, 07:52:50 PM »

What amazes me is how much "dolce" talked on here and how (he/she) was able to keep the story straight as long as (he/she) did.  It was obviously either a man or a woman who does not have children.  That excuse for why she forgot her due date was classic--there is no way that a woman with children would think that would work.  My husband never knew my due date (although I told him numerous times).  I guess I should be happy, atleast he made it to the hospital Monkey Devil!

traci
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.