March 28, 2024, 04:12:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420898 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1200 on: July 11, 2009, 07:55:42 PM »

JSM - yes the top 5 of mine is a start.

In the Natalee Holloway case there were many "infiltrators", people who were Sloot supporters trying to distract and change the flow of "sleuthing" in the forum.

You will find on ANY FORUM or BLOG a hand full of people that are FOS.  Pretend to be something they are not.  Usually because they are lonely or that is the way they get their jollies.  It is not unique to SM, they are everywhere. 

I'm pretty "hardened" by it all and I really don't let it get to be.  Actually, there's not alot that does get to me.  I was devistated by the Jessica Lunsford case and since then I've built up a wall.

Edited to add:  I am older than dirt 
Thanks Klaas. I really was confused by it all and just wondered if it happened before. Thanks for the list, is there a way to read back?

Was there strife in the Jessica Lunsford case if I may ask?

I will stop asking questions now because I am so confused about it all. Thanks again Klaas.

PS, you can't be older than dirt, you are here all the time. I am older than dirt and go to bed with the chickens.  And I don't live on a farm. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1201 on: July 11, 2009, 07:57:50 PM »

I'm just as curious JSM. I've never seen anything like this!  I know a lot of monkeys want to not discuss it anymore, but if we don't examine this and thoroughly investigate it, we are bound to repeat our mistakes.

I want to know the inside information, I want an explanation (which I KNOW is not coming), I wish I could look her in the face and ask the questions. Why did you feel the need to lie? Why did you think it was alright to post the pictures of those fake babies when IM just lost her grandson? Did it give you some kind of pleasure to take any attention away from her? Do you know what it is like to lose a family member? To hope against hope for the life of such a tiny baby. Do you even understand the pain is so deep you can't speak of it? Coming to Monkeys helps, to read some love and understanding, but you decided, nope that's enough attention for IM, I've had these pics ready to go for months and today's the day. You sat back and watched as all the monkeys congratulated you and ooo'd and ahhh'd over pictures that were not yours to share. IM even stepped out of her pain to offer her congrats. I want answers.

I don't care if we beat this thing into next year, I don't ever want to forget this, I want to be able to spot someone like Dolce a mile a way. I'm embarrassed that I fell for even one line of that crap. I'm appalled at myself for trusting her. I'm going to continue to investigate this till the cows come home. I've got her email addy, I've got her personal phone number too, i now have her home address, her husbands name, name of company and will continue to dig for more. I also have an ex husband down in Florida that IS a real sheriff, just not near Naples.

I'm not going to do anything with them, but I have them at the ready if MY phone number gets out there somewhere or if I start receiving emails from sites I didn't sign up for. I have no idea what she would do with such limited info, but I'm preparing for war if necessary. Under my name is a Scottish War Cry, Nemo Me Impune Lacessit, which means No One Attacks me with Impunity!  Dolce if you are reading as a guest, you screw with me, I get as vicious as they come. You won't know what hit you or which way to turn. Back away from this site and leave the monkeys you hurt alone or there will be hell to pay. 
Boo is back with a vengence! Go Boo!!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: July 11, 2009, 08:00:31 PM »

I'm just as curious JSM. I've never seen anything like this!  I know a lot of monkeys want to not discuss it anymore, but if we don't examine this and thoroughly investigate it, we are bound to repeat our mistakes.

I want to know the inside information, I want an explanation (which I KNOW is not coming), I wish I could look her in the face and ask the questions. Why did you feel the need to lie? Why did you think it was alright to post the pictures of those fake babies when IM just lost her grandson? Did it give you some kind of pleasure to take any attention away from her? Do you know what it is like to lose a family member? To hope against hope for the life of such a tiny baby. Do you even understand the pain is so deep you can't speak of it? Coming to Monkeys helps, to read some love and understanding, but you decided, nope that's enough attention for IM, I've had these pics ready to go for months and today's the day. You sat back and watched as all the monkeys congratulated you and ooo'd and ahhh'd over pictures that were not yours to share. IM even stepped out of her pain to offer her congrats. I want answers.

I don't care if we beat this thing into next year, I don't ever want to forget this, I want to be able to spot someone like Dolce a mile a way. I'm embarrassed that I fell for even one line of that crap. I'm appalled at myself for trusting her. I'm going to continue to investigate this till the cows come home. I've got her email addy, I've got her personal phone number too, i now have her home address, her husbands name, name of company and will continue to dig for more. I also have an ex husband down in Florida that IS a real sheriff, just not near Naples.

I'm not going to do anything with them, but I have them at the ready if MY phone number gets out there somewhere or if I start receiving emails from sites I didn't sign up for. I have no idea what she would do with such limited info, but I'm preparing for war if necessary. Under my name is a Scottish War Cry, Nemo Me Impune Lacessit, which means No One Attacks me with Impunity!  Dolce if you are reading as a guest, you screw with me, I get as vicious as they come. You won't know what hit you or which way to turn. Back away from this site and leave the monkeys you hurt alone or there will be hell to pay. 

BOO is woman watch her roar!!  YOU GOT GIRL!  Your back is covered....NANNERS

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: July 11, 2009, 08:01:30 PM »

I have all of Dolce's info now too and I know she has mine.  My father (a real retired Police Chief) has a winter place in Naples!  Come after me Dolce and I will make your life a living hell.  A place you will get to know very well someday. 

UNITED WE STAND!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: July 11, 2009, 08:01:59 PM »

Klaas,

Someone asked you today if this would be in the Top Ten more or less shocking things you have seen on forums.  I was thinking what the Top Ten for me would be.  Not sure all the way to Ten but for sure this would be up there with Dead Fred.  Maybe Third would go to SandraK calling in to Dana pretending to be someone in India.   Scandi with her Barf Doll term of endearment should have a ranking as well.  We have seen some pretty good meltdowns as well. 

It's a wild ride sometimes.  But this one just seems senseless.

1.  Fred (BFN)
2.  Dolce
3.  SandraK calling Dana
4.  Scandi Nor
5.  La Bella Durmiente aka Kristen (for her one night fiasco)

I can't think of more right now but I know there are 

6) O_ s_r_e_'s melt down
7) ldstlou's melt down over a few days
Cool weirdo pedophile guy (michael??)
9) hotshot's various meltdowns
10) Destiny channeling Natalee

Hello monkeys....I'd agree with this list, and add a couple more

11.   Bondia
12.   The guy&girl that kept flirting on the NH thread that ended up being the same poster

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1205 on: July 11, 2009, 08:04:59 PM »

Dolce's LV diaper bag pooper scooper might come in handy...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: July 11, 2009, 08:05:22 PM »

Hya San, how's your adorable "babies" tonight?

Hi Art,

They are bad  .  They are running all over the house with my older dog and grabbing her toys and running away with them so she chases them.

Oh, that is funny! I'll bet they are putting new life into your older dog , though.  Monkey Devil!

They are Art.

Now if I can only get them trained.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: July 11, 2009, 08:05:42 PM »

Gotta go for now...didn't mean to be a drive-by Smile

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: July 11, 2009, 08:07:06 PM »

Klaas,

Someone asked you today if this would be in the Top Ten more or less shocking things you have seen on forums.  I was thinking what the Top Ten for me would be.  Not sure all the way to Ten but for sure this would be up there with Dead Fred.  Maybe Third would go to SandraK calling in to Dana pretending to be someone in India.   Scandi with her Barf Doll term of endearment should have a ranking as well.  We have seen some pretty good meltdowns as well. 

1.  Fred (BFN)
2.  Dolce
3.  SandraK calling Dana
4.  Scandi Nor

6) O_ s_r_e_'s melt down

11.   Bondia
12.   The guy&girl that kept flirting on the NH thread that ended up being the same poster

I don't remember this.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: July 11, 2009, 08:07:38 PM »

Thanks Boo, I am not sure about all the lies and I know you and IM are very hurt. It breaks my heart what that B word did to IM.

Being a newer monkey than D word, was IM a monkey before or after D? Did IM ever call D on her BS? And this was a way to pay back IM? I am so confused by all this and want it to end. I am way behind but is the ex husband yours or hers that is a sheriff?

Glad you mentioned the email/strange phone calls. She doesn't have my phone number, but my home email address. That kind of scares me now that I know PI or IP addresses can be tracked.

Hugs Boo

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: July 11, 2009, 08:07:48 PM »

Gotta go for now...didn't mean to be a drive-by Smile

You are never a drive by Sleuth.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: July 11, 2009, 08:12:19 PM »

I have all of Dolce's info now too and I know she has mine.  My father (a real retired Police Chief) has a winter place in Naples!  Come after me Dolce and I will make your life a living hell.  A place you will get to know very well someday. 
  Go My Time. 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: July 11, 2009, 08:14:58 PM »

You go girl.  Very well put.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: July 11, 2009, 08:19:38 PM »

Klaas,

1.  Fred (BFN)
2.  Dolce
3.  SandraK calling Dana
4.  Scandi Nor

6) O_ s_r_e_'s melt down

11.   Bondia

Now I don't remember that and I have been reading here since day 1.  Refresh my memory.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: July 11, 2009, 08:19:40 PM »

Dolce's LV diaper bag pooper scooper might come in handy...

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: July 11, 2009, 08:20:58 PM »

Great post, BooMonkey! 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: July 11, 2009, 08:22:22 PM »

Klaas,

1.  Fred (BFN)
2.  Dolce
3.  SandraK calling Dana
4.  Scandi Nor

6) O_ s_r_e_'s melt down

11.   Bondia

Hi Sleuth,  who was #12...I don't remember that!   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: July 11, 2009, 08:24:03 PM »

Well,  I guess all of us old timers don't remember #12?   LOL 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: July 11, 2009, 08:26:04 PM »

Curiosity question:  has anyone checked out the Collier County criminal records?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: July 11, 2009, 08:27:59 PM »

Hya San, how's your adorable "babies" tonight?

Hi Art,

They are bad  .  They are running all over the house with my older dog and grabbing her toys and running away with them so she chases them.

Oh, that is funny! I'll bet they are putting new life into your older dog , though.  Monkey Devil!

They are Art.

Now if I can only get them trained.

It'll happen, San, They are a smart breed!  But, like kids, sometimes they "forget".  (or get stubborn, lol) Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.