March 28, 2024, 04:18:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421028 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: July 11, 2009, 09:05:03 PM »

Sleuth - it was Countrymoon and JustinT (I think).  Yes they claimed to be from Mountain Brook and to have known Natalee and they turned out to be posting from the same place and FOS

Yes - Justin and CountryMoon.  My apologies, as Dash was actually Natalee's friend (Alana, right?).

Correct.  Dash = Alana Jordan who actually knew Natalee and was on the trip.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: July 11, 2009, 09:05:55 PM »

Sleuth - it was Countrymoon and JustinT (I think).  Yes they claimed to be from Mountain Brook and to have known Natalee and they turned out to be posting from the same place and FOS

Klaas I truly admire what you do here day in and day out. an angelic monkey

How do you do it and not just throw your hands up and walk away? Do you flip the screen off a lot?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I think the blood pressure medicine helps ALOT 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: July 11, 2009, 09:06:11 PM »

Natalee Holloway movie is on again on the Life channel

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: July 11, 2009, 09:07:26 PM »

Yes - Justin and CountryMoon.  My apologies, as Dash was actually Natalee's friend (Alana, right?).

SLEUTH!     It really is good to see you!!  Miss you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1244 on: July 11, 2009, 09:07:52 PM »

Hey JSM, the ex husband is mine. I only have one and plan to keep it that way!!! Right now the oldest son is down there visiting him.
Thanks Boo, I thought you found an ex on the D, I was so wanting the scoop from him.

I am glad you are doing well. I have been worried. JSM 

I'm OK JSM, thank you. You are such a sweetie. I think Fannie Mae is right, I've hit the angry stage. Maybe tomorrow I will be livid, depends on my mood. I'm pre-menopausal so you just never know.

I mean How FRICKING stupid can you get? You post an entire made up life in a sleuthing forum?? Did she even get what we do? This isn't my damn job, I research to relax, to unwind and I'm damn good at it. I'm nothing to other monkeys though. Day in and day out we came up with information on the missing persons threads. Delving into the computer and coming up with juicy tidbits! Did she honestly think we wouldn't find out?? Maybe next time she will pick a recipe thread. What an idiot!!!  Monkey Devil!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: July 11, 2009, 09:08:30 PM »

Curiosity question:  has anyone checked out the Collier County criminal records?

Monkey Devil!

I would - but I don't know what name to look under.   

I'm glad I'm not the only one... don't know either... 

See my post to Sassy

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: July 11, 2009, 09:09:48 PM »

Klaas I truly admire what you do here day in and day out. an angelic monkey

How do you do it and not just throw your hands up and walk away? Do you flip the screen off a lot?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I think the blood pressure medicine helps ALOT 

I am having some coconut rum and coffee...want some

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: July 11, 2009, 09:10:19 PM »

Natalee Holloway movie is on again on the Life channel

thanks for the heads up

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: July 11, 2009, 09:17:01 PM »

Hi Sunny.  Good to see you also.  No worries, I'm not leaving.  Just really busy - but the "sleuth" in me hasn't stopped.  I'm glad that Klaas has cleaned the gutters Smile

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1249 on: July 11, 2009, 09:19:24 PM »

Hey JSM, the ex husband is mine. I only have one and plan to keep it that way!!! Right now the oldest son is down there visiting him.
Thanks Boo, I thought you found an ex on the D, I was so wanting the scoop from him.

I'm OK JSM, thank you. You are such a sweetie. I think Fannie Mae is right, I've hit the angry stage. Maybe tomorrow I will be livid, depends on my mood. I'm pre-menopausal so you just never know.

I mean How FRICKING stupid can you get? You post an entire made up life in a sleuthing forum?? Did she even get what we do? This isn't my damn job, I research to relax, to unwind and I'm damn good at it. I'm nothing to other monkeys though. Day in and day out we came up with information on the missing persons threads. Delving into the computer and coming up with juicy tidbits! Did she honestly think we wouldn't find out?? Maybe next time she will pick a recipe thread. What an idiot!!!  Monkey Devil!
Boo, you will be totally pizzed tomorrow, I guarantee it! I am post menopausal thank goodness.

I just don't understand the stupidity D and her mate? And D was good at acting like she was researching.

Then the Adji thing. I am so confused. I so wanted to believe it was true, but it wasn't true. I am still in a bit of confusion and sadness. Not for me, but for IM. That is the person that DID not and SHOULD NOT have been a victim.

JMO JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: July 11, 2009, 09:28:20 PM »

You go BOO....she never had good intentions....it was all about her...this was not a spur of the moment thing...she did a lot of research to keep her lie going.....she is a mental case and I wonder who her next victim(s) will be

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1251 on: July 11, 2009, 09:29:57 PM »

Boo, you will be totally pizzed tomorrow, I guarantee it! I am post menopausal thank goodness.

I just don't understand the stupidity D and her mate? And D was good at acting like she was researching.

Then the Adji thing. I am so confused. I so wanted to believe it was true, but it wasn't true. I am still in a bit of confusion and sadness. Not for me, but for IM. That is the person that DID not and SHOULD NOT have been a victim.

JMO JSM 

OH OH OH!! Remember when she was ordering food and water for TES search of Caylee!!!! OMG, she never did a thing!!!! WHAT AN ASS!! She would just write what ever she wanted and sit back and bask in the glow. What a pathetic loser!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #1252 on: July 11, 2009, 09:30:32 PM »

I'm just as curious JSM. I've never seen anything like this!  I know a lot of monkeys want to not discuss it anymore, but if we don't examine this and thoroughly investigate it, we are bound to repeat our mistakes.

I want to know the inside information, I want an explanation (which I KNOW is not coming), I wish I could look her in the face and ask the questions. Why did you feel the need to lie? Why did you think it was alright to post the pictures of those fake babies when IM just lost her grandson? Did it give you some kind of pleasure to take any attention away from her? Do you know what it is like to lose a family member? To hope against hope for the life of such a tiny baby. Do you even understand the pain is so deep you can't speak of it? Coming to Monkeys helps, to read some love and understanding, but you decided, nope that's enough attention for IM, I've had these pics ready to go for months and today's the day. You sat back and watched as all the monkeys congratulated you and ooo'd and ahhh'd over pictures that were not yours to share. IM even stepped out of her pain to offer her congrats. I want answers.

I don't care if we beat this thing into next year, I don't ever want to forget this, I want to be able to spot someone like Dolce a mile a way. I'm embarrassed that I fell for even one line of that crap. I'm appalled at myself for trusting her. I'm going to continue to investigate this till the cows come home. I've got her email addy, I've got her personal phone number too, i now have her home address, her husbands name, name of company and will continue to dig for more. I also have an ex husband down in Florida that IS a real sheriff, just not near Naples.

I'm not going to do anything with them, but I have them at the ready if MY phone number gets out there somewhere or if I start receiving emails from sites I didn't sign up for. I have no idea what she would do with such limited info, but I'm preparing for war if necessary. Under my name is a Scottish War Cry, Nemo Me Impune Lacessit, which means No One Attacks me with Impunity!  Dolce if you are reading as a guest, you screw with me, I get as vicious as they come. You won't know what hit you or which way to turn. Back away from this site and leave the monkeys you hurt alone or there will be hell to pay. 

I have all of Dolce's info now too and I know she has mine.  My father (a real retired Police Chief) has a winter place in Naples!  Come after me Dolce and I will make your life a living hell.  A place you will get to know very well someday. 

UNITED WE STAND!!!

TAWANDA!!!!     

Sunny nanners back

TAWANDA!!!!! I think we have gone past the shock and denial stage and have now entered the ANGRY stage!!!

I see we still have some creepy crawlers in our midst that slither in and out and I am in no mood for it. JMO

Please don't take this wrong or me being mean...I would Never be mean to you monkeys, I have to much respect for you all ...but,I hope this isn't aimed at me, because I am signed in for the first time since this all started and I have been going between JSM's blog and here. I know I am new, but I am a loyal reader here at SM and would never do anything to hurt anyone. I admire you all so much. I wished I could post more and I hope one day to be able to. It takes me forever to post anything (hands shake)
 When I first started reading about D and A1 the other night I was just sick and so angry also. I was and still so stunned. I didn't sign in but kept reading in total disbelief . I finally posted something at JSM's blog tonight and didn't get a response( I wasn't expecting one it is just all you sweet monkeys post to everyone) so I came back over here and seen this post and thought oh no . Please Great Monkeys remember it wasn't a new monkey that did this to everyone, it was 2 lowlife snakes.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: July 11, 2009, 09:31:00 PM »

Hi Sunny.  Good to see you also.  No worries, I'm not leaving.  Just really busy - but the "sleuth" in me hasn't stopped.  I'm glad that Klaas has cleaned the gutters Smile

Whew...glad to know the sleuth has not stopped sleuthing...for those that are new to SM....Seuth is ONE OF THE BEST EVER!!!!   Yes, Klaas got BUSY!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: July 11, 2009, 09:42:11 PM »

I'm just as curious JSM. I've never seen anything like this!  I know a lot of monkeys want to not discuss it anymore, but if we don't examine this and thoroughly investigate it, we are bound to repeat our mistakes.

I want to know the inside information, I want an explanation (which I KNOW is not coming), I wish I could look her in the face and ask the questions. Why did you feel the need to lie? Why did you think it was alright to post the pictures of those fake babies when IM just lost her grandson? Did it give you some kind of pleasure to take any attention away from her? Do you know what it is like to lose a family member? To hope against hope for the life of such a tiny baby. Do you even understand the pain is so deep you can't speak of it? Coming to Monkeys helps, to read some love and understanding, but you decided, nope that's enough attention for IM, I've had these pics ready to go for months and today's the day. You sat back and watched as all the monkeys congratulated you and ooo'd and ahhh'd over pictures that were not yours to share. IM even stepped out of her pain to offer her congrats. I want answers.

I don't care if we beat this thing into next year, I don't ever want to forget this, I want to be able to spot someone like Dolce a mile a way. I'm embarrassed that I fell for even one line of that crap. I'm appalled at myself for trusting her. I'm going to continue to investigate this till the cows come home. I've got her email addy, I've got her personal phone number too, i now have her home address, her husbands name, name of company and will continue to dig for more. I also have an ex husband down in Florida that IS a real sheriff, just not near Naples.

I'm not going to do anything with them, but I have them at the ready if MY phone number gets out there somewhere or if I start receiving emails from sites I didn't sign up for. I have no idea what she would do with such limited info, but I'm preparing for war if necessary. Under my name is a Scottish War Cry, Nemo Me Impune Lacessit, which means No One Attacks me with Impunity!  Dolce if you are reading as a guest, you screw with me, I get as vicious as they come. You won't know what hit you or which way to turn. Back away from this site and leave the monkeys you hurt alone or there will be hell to pay. 

I have all of Dolce's info now too and I know she has mine.  My father (a real retired Police Chief) has a winter place in Naples!  Come after me Dolce and I will make your life a living hell.  A place you will get to know very well someday. 

UNITED WE STAND!!!

TAWANDA!!!!     

Sunny nanners back

TAWANDA!!!!! I think we have gone past the shock and denial stage and have now entered the ANGRY stage!!!

I see we still have some creepy crawlers in our midst that slither in and out and I am in no mood for it. JMO

Please don't take this wrong or me being mean...I would Never be mean to you monkeys, I have to much respect for you all ...but,I hope this isn't aimed at me, because I am signed in for the first time since this all started and I have been going between JSM's blog and here. I know I am new, but I am a loyal reader here at SM and would never do anything to hurt anyone. I admire you all so much. I wished I could post more and I hope one day to be able to. It takes me forever to post anything (hands shake)
 When I first started reading about D and A1 the other night I was just sick and so angry also. I was and still so stunned. I didn't sign in but kept reading in total disbelief . I finally posted something at JSM's blog tonight and didn't get a response( I wasn't expecting one it is just all you sweet monkeys post to everyone) so I came back over here and seen this post and thought oh no . Please Great Monkeys remember it wasn't a new monkey that did this to everyone, it was 2 lowlife snakes.

Hi FL Treasure!  Welcome to SM! 
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1255 on: July 11, 2009, 09:43:52 PM »

UNITED WE STAND!!!

TAWANDA!!!!     

Sunny nanners back

I'll have to agree with you on that.  I don't post often at all, but I read fairly regularly.  I know the group is very tight here, and what those 2 did was not fair and down right horrible.  It brought the moral down, for sure.  However, not everyone here is out to get over on people.  I know I'm not that way, I'm just a quiet person.  If I can't contribute to the discussion, I wait it out until I feel I can add something substantial.  That's just me, though, since I'm not a regular participant.  For the record, I enjoy reading and laughing along with you all, and I'm sorry that someone had to put a big bump in the road to try to throw us off our course.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: July 11, 2009, 09:47:11 PM »

Hi ft9.....I don't think that was meant for you at all

Rest in Peace Caylee

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: July 11, 2009, 09:47:58 PM »

JMO JSM 

OH OH OH!! Remember when she was ordering food and water for TES search of Caylee!!!! OMG, she never did a thing!!!! WHAT AN ASS!! She would just write what ever she wanted and sit back and bask in the glow. What a pathetic loser!!!

Well, it worked for me.  I sent pizza.
As I think back, the ruse began almost immediately.  Here we have this
pregnant young 23 year old woman.  Who is going to upset or question too closely, a pregnant first time Mom-to-be?  Particularly when she was so popular here. Not me.  I think the Mommy-to-be bit helped suck us in.  I know it did me. 

I apologize for my lack of computer skills. 
My contributions are nil, I lurk a lot.  I came for Natalee and began finding my way to other threads in the forum.

With the greatest respect to all the wonderful monkeys who make such a difference as well as the chief monkey, Klaas.  THANK YOU ALL! an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: July 11, 2009, 09:48:50 PM »

UNITED WE STAND!!!

TAWANDA!!!!     

Sunny nanners back

I haven't even finished reading your post, but NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Not you.  an angelic monkey

I will go back and finish reading your post. I am sorry if you thought I meant you. ((((Hugs)))) The person I meant knows who it is. Enuff said.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: July 11, 2009, 09:49:52 PM »

JMO JSM 

Well, it worked for me.  I sent pizza.
As I think back, the ruse began almost immediately.  Here we have this
pregnant young 23 year old woman.  Who is going to upset or question too closely, a pregnant first time Mom-to-be?  Particularly when she was so popular here. Not me.  I think the Mommy-to-be bit helped suck us in.  I know it did me. 

I apologize for my lack of computer skills. 
My contributions are nil, I lurk a lot.  I came for Natalee and began finding my way to other threads in the forum.

With the greatest respect to all the wonderful monkeys who make such a difference as well as the chief monkey, Klaas.  THANK YOU ALL! an angelic monkey

By the way, even though she portrayed herself to be 24 on her Dolce myspace, she was really 27.  Why lie about 3 years? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.