March 28, 2024, 11:09:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420975 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: July 11, 2009, 10:24:22 PM »

Scared Monkey's has seen Trolls come,and seen Trolls go!The only constant amidts all these dumbazz trolls is,Scared Monkey's continues to be the best place to GIVE VOICES TO THOSE WITHOUT ONE...

KTF

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: July 11, 2009, 10:25:18 PM »

Hi PJ an angelic monkey

I'm so glad you stopped by - I've missed you!  You have a lot to offer, you are one of the sweetest & caring monkey's I know.  You should not feel ashamed - Dolce needs to be ashamed - YOU did nothing wrong!!!
[/quote]

Hi Jackie,

I think I'm insecure because as you know I'm a lurker so very few know me.  Because of that I feel that I could very easily look like a Troll.  You are one who knows that I bought everything that dolce (she no longer deserves caps on her name) said.  I just always believe what I'm told because it just makes NO sense to create a hoax.  The normal mind doesn't work that way.  My mind must be normal...

You know also how much your maps amazed me back in the Caylee  thread before  and I do mean well before her Precious body was found.  For you to have had the time to sift out this senseless hoax well that's why I know that the other Monkeys are far superior to me.  I don't believe I have any real sleuthing skills.  I KNOW I ride on the coat-tails of those in the know.  That's where my sense of guilt comes from.  I'm not used to taking so so much from others in the form of picking their brains when I can't give something back.  

All that said - I LOVE You ALL!!!

Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1282 on: July 11, 2009, 10:27:20 PM »

Klaas Did D tell the Monkeys that she has a myspace or was this learned after sh*t hit the fan?
I've never looked at a myspace.  Do you have to sign in to it to do so.  I have only one email address and it identifies me.  I don't have a throw-away
one.
Can, I'm not Klaas, not sure about telling the monkeys about her myspace before or after the fact.

I was unfortunately her friend on Facebook and she still had it up after the crap hit the fan. Hope that helps. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: July 11, 2009, 10:28:01 PM »

I just found the biggest fricking centipede in my kitchen sink! Jesus Mary and Joseph I hate those things. I'm cringing as I write this. Uggggghhhh!!!!! I ran the hot water and ran the garbage disposal too. I think I got him. YUCK!!!!!  They rate right up there with mice!     

Mice terrify me!  Friend gave me a tip.  Apparently they hate the smell of fresh cloves.  My friend put them in and around her outside shed. Her neighbors have mice, she doesn't and swears it the cloves.
I bought cloves at bulk barn and wrapped them in small sachets and placed them everywhere at son's cottage, in cutlery drawers, among the towels.  Seems to have worked. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: July 11, 2009, 10:29:29 PM »

Klaas Did D tell the Monkeys that she has a myspace or was this learned after sh*t hit the fan?
I've never looked at a myspace.  Do you have to sign in to it to do so.  I have only one email address and it identifies me.  I don't have a throw-away
one.
Can, I'm not Klaas, not sure about telling the monkeys about her myspace before or after the fact.

I was unfortunately her friend on Facebook and she still had it up after the crap hit the fan. Hope that helps. JSM

Interesting.  Did she ever say anything about her pregnancy (fake pregnancy) on her facebook?   Did she have friends on it outside of SM?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: July 11, 2009, 10:29:37 PM »

I just found the biggest fricking centipede in my kitchen sink! Jesus Mary and Joseph I hate those things. I'm cringing as I write this. Uggggghhhh!!!!! I ran the hot water and ran the garbage disposal too. I think I got him. YUCK!!!!!  They rate right up there with mice!     

Maybe MamaCrazy could do that with her mouse. She has one in the house. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #1286 on: July 11, 2009, 10:30:20 PM »

Floridatreasure, I went back and finished reading your posts. Sorry you didn't get a reponse on the JSM thread. We have all been jumping around from thread to thread. You are very welcome here. I am so sorry that you didn't get a reponse at JSM's and that you thought I was talking about you. I am sorry. I guess we are all out of sorts here still.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae, thats ok.....(((hugs))) There is so much going on right now.

Thank you to ..Zoe,SunnyinTx,Can, Fl Beagle, I am going to stop posting so I can read. This is not the night for me to try. But I am up in the rafters (I am comfortable up there for now) feeling the hurt, anger, and just plain not understanding WHY right along with you all wonderful monkeys.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: July 11, 2009, 10:31:25 PM »

Oh cripes...I had been working on a post and went to correct a spelling and it poofed 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1288 on: July 11, 2009, 10:32:46 PM »

Floridatreasure, I went back and finished reading your posts. Sorry you didn't get a reponse on the JSM thread. We have all been jumping around from thread to thread. You are very welcome here. I am so sorry that you didn't get a reponse at JSM's and that you thought I was talking about you. I am sorry. I guess we are all out of sorts here still.  an angelic monkey

Thank you to ..Zoe,SunnyinTx,Can, Fl Beagle, I am going to stop posting so I can read. This is not the night for me to try. But I am up in the rafters (I am comfortable up there for now) feeling the hurt, anger, and just plain not understanding WHY right along with you all wonderful monkeys.

Hi FT! But if you sit up in the rafters, we'll miss you down here!!!   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1289 on: July 11, 2009, 10:34:23 PM »

Welcome floridatreasure!

Boo.. did she tell you she never helped w/the TES Caylee search? OMG, at that time I thought she helped 

I only got the same "Deep Felt" canned apology that others got and posted. I did try to text her  the day I found out, but she never answered, of course.  JSM brought up Adji and it got my mind to wandering over to what else she said she had done.  Well, you know what? God knows what she did, her whole thought process on it and her heart. She will be judged for that. 
You are so right Boo. She will have to face her lies and be judged by God. She will be punished for all her lies.
By the way Boo remind me never to make you at me mad okay. Great post!!!! 

And WELCOME Floridatreasure9. 

I was kinda waiting for that one. I look back at what I posted and think Damn girl, get a grip! I don't mean to make any monkey nervous. I'm just mad at the trail of destruction she has caused. I read over at the forum wars place and man it's looking like a war zone. Makes me sad. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: July 11, 2009, 10:36:22 PM »

Oh cripes...I had been working on a post and went to correct a spelling and it poofed 

Happened to me several times too, so I quick checking the spelling and I let my post just go throught, bad spelling and all. Some of my best posts went poof too. Imagine what my post count would have been if they had!   Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: July 11, 2009, 10:36:55 PM »

Mice terrify me!  Friend gave me a tip.  Apparently they hate the smell of fresh cloves.  My friend put them in and around her outside shed. Her neighbors have mice, she doesn't and swears it the cloves.
I bought cloves at bulk barn and wrapped them in small sachets and placed them everywhere at son's cottage, in cutlery drawers, among the towels.  Seems to have worked. 

I detest any kind of creepy crawly and flying things...I love my fly swatter and home defense.   My idea of camping is checking into the Holiday Inn!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1292 on: July 11, 2009, 10:37:38 PM »

Ok, I'm going to pour vinegar and cloves all over my place! Good advice my friends! Mice terrify me too!  Monkey Devil!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: July 11, 2009, 10:38:40 PM »

one.

Interesting.  Did she ever say anything about her pregnancy (fake pregnancy) on her facebook?   Did she have friends on it outside of SM?

nope and  doubtful::MonkeyWink::habitual liars don't have friends

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: July 11, 2009, 10:39:33 PM »

one.

Thanks JSM.  Facebook - that the word I meant to use...sorry.
So if you were on her Facebook as a friend it must have been before.  If that was the case she was not very careful re the age discrepancy.  Did I understand that right?   an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: July 11, 2009, 10:40:22 PM »

Hi Shell.....I hate when that happens!      How's the house coming along??

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1296 on: July 11, 2009, 10:41:15 PM »

one.

Sassy to tell you the truth, I never looked until after all this happened. I think she may have had two FB's and she started deleting stuff before I was able to copy the pages of her FB. I don't think I got any of her FB friends on the pages I gave to Klaas. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: July 11, 2009, 10:42:49 PM »

one.

nope and  doubtful::MonkeyWink::habitual liars don't have friends

True.   Most 24 or 27 year olds have a couple hundred friends on facebook especially if they have gone to college like she said she did.   

BTW thanks for the help earlier.   an angelic monkey
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1298 on: July 11, 2009, 10:43:58 PM »

Thank You PJ

You are far from a troll.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: July 11, 2009, 10:45:34 PM »

You're welcome.  I get nervous too...it lessens in time.  Will look for you again when you slip down for a visit. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.