March 28, 2024, 04:00:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420895 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: July 11, 2009, 10:45:38 PM »

Klaas Did D tell the Monkeys that she has a myspace or was this learned after sh*t hit the fan?
I've never looked at a myspace.  Do you have to sign in to it to do so.  I have only one email address and it identifies me.  I don't have a throw-away
one.
Can, I'm not Klaas, not sure about telling the monkeys about her myspace before or after the fact.

I was unfortunately her friend on Facebook and she still had it up after the crap hit the fan. Hope that helps. JSM

Interesting.  Did she ever say anything about her pregnancy (fake pregnancy) on her facebook?   Did she have friends on it outside of SM?
Sassy to tell you the truth, I never looked until after all this happened. I think she may have had two FB's and she started deleting stuff before I was able to copy the pages of her FB. I don't think I got any of her FB friends on the pages I gave to Klaas. 

I still can't wrap my mind around this whole thing.   Who would want to play a game like this?   Day after day she pretended to be someone she wasn't.    It is totally crazy.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: July 11, 2009, 10:46:28 PM »

Curiosity question:  has anyone checked out the Collier County criminal records?

Yes Puzzler, they have some interesting stuff there  Monkey Devil!

I saw mention of it on the forum wars and I tried to check it out but couldn't get through. So I thought I would ask if any other monkey had checked into it. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: July 11, 2009, 10:48:48 PM »

I just told RED about the whole Dolce fiasco.  He reminded me that SandraK claimed to be recovering from a coma and she also called into the Dana Pretzer show claiming to be a friend of Julia Renfro from India.  She was calling Dana from India to say how wonderful Renfro was.  Funny thing is Dana has caller ID and the call was coming from Michigan (where SandraK was) and not India, LOLOL.

So we have had our share of nuts.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: July 11, 2009, 10:49:18 PM »

I just found the biggest fricking centipede in my kitchen sink! Jesus Mary and Joseph I hate those things. I'm cringing as I write this. Uggggghhhh!!!!! I ran the hot water and ran the garbage disposal too. I think I got him. YUCK!!!!!  They rate right up there with mice!     

Mice terrify me!  Friend gave me a tip.  Apparently they hate the smell of fresh cloves.  My friend put them in and around her outside shed. Her neighbors have mice, she doesn't and swears it the cloves.
I bought cloves at bulk barn and wrapped them in small sachets and placed them everywhere at son's cottage, in cutlery drawers, among the towels.  Seems to have worked. 

I detest any kind of creepy crawly and flying things...I love my fly swatter and home defense.   My idea of camping is checking into the Holiday Inn!!
LOL - ditto!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: July 11, 2009, 10:49:24 PM »

Curiosity question:  has anyone checked out the Collier County criminal records?

Ha Ha...that's why I posted the question...I KNEW some smart monkey had already checked into it...I saw mention of it on another post...I tried, but wasn't successful and gave up and posed the question on this thread...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: July 11, 2009, 10:50:14 PM »

Thank You PJ

You are far from a troll.

Amen, PJ. I have always enjoyed you posts.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1306 on: July 11, 2009, 10:53:14 PM »

Klaas Did D tell the Monkeys that she has a myspace or was this learned after sh*t hit the fan?
I've never looked at a myspace.  Do you have to sign in to it to do so.  I have only one email address and it identifies me.  I don't have a throw-away
one.
Can, I'm not Klaas, not sure about telling the monkeys about her myspace before or after the fact.

I was unfortunately her friend on Facebook and she still had it up after the crap hit the fan. Hope that helps. JSM

Interesting.  Did she ever say anything about her pregnancy (fake pregnancy) on her facebook?   Did she have friends on it outside of SM?
Sassy to tell you the truth, I never looked until after all this happened. I think she may have had two FB's and she started deleting stuff before I was able to copy the pages of her FB. I don't think I got any of her FB friends on the pages I gave to Klaas. 

I still can't wrap my mind around this whole thing.   Who would want to play a game like this?   Day after day she pretended to be someone she wasn't.    It is totally crazy.
IDK Sassy. It is crazy and it is making me think I am crazy. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: July 11, 2009, 10:55:03 PM »

I just told RED about the whole Dolce fiasco.  He reminded me that SandraK claimed to be recovering from a coma and she also called into the Dana Pretzer show claiming to be a friend of Julia Renfro from India.  She was calling Dana from India to say how wonderful Renfro was.  Funny thing is Dana has caller ID and the call was coming from Michigan (where SandraK was) and not India, LOLOL.

SANDRAKRAZY..what a frigging train wreck.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: July 11, 2009, 10:55:09 PM »

Yes Puzzler, they have some interesting stuff there  Monkey Devil!

I saw mention of it on the forum wars and I tried to check it out but couldn't get through. So I thought I would ask if any other monkey had checked into it. 

I haven't been able to get online there either. Probably we crashed the server or someone hacked it. Since I am already worked up, would you post the link to the Forums Wars site again. I am a glutton for punishment.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: July 11, 2009, 10:55:30 PM »

PJ
Don't underestimate yourself.
You impressed me a long time ago with your sweet posts and your signature flower.   an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: July 11, 2009, 10:55:52 PM »

I just found the biggest fricking centipede in my kitchen sink! Jesus Mary and Joseph I hate those things. I'm cringing as I write this. Uggggghhhh!!!!! I ran the hot water and ran the garbage disposal too. I think I got him. YUCK!!!!!  They rate right up there with mice!     

Mice terrify me!  Friend gave me a tip.  Apparently they hate the smell of fresh cloves.  My friend put them in and around her outside shed. Her neighbors have mice, she doesn't and swears it the cloves.
I bought cloves at bulk barn and wrapped them in small sachets and placed them everywhere at son's cottage, in cutlery drawers, among the towels.  Seems to have worked. 

I detest any kind of creepy crawly and flying things...I love my fly swatter and home defense.   My idea of camping is checking into the Holiday Inn!!
LOL - ditto!

hahahaha...SISTAH o Mine!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: July 11, 2009, 10:57:02 PM »

Ha Ha...that's why I posted the question...I KNEW some smart monkey had already checked into it...I saw mention of it on another post...I tried, but wasn't successful and gave up and posed the question on this thread...

Puzzler...email me at aol...put sm in from of my monkey moniker

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1312 on: July 11, 2009, 10:57:33 PM »

Thanks Klaas. I thought D**** was crazy.  Now I know there are more that thankfully I have never seen. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: July 11, 2009, 10:58:54 PM »

Thanks Klaas. I thought D**** was crazy.  Now I know there are more that thankfully I have never seen. JSM

I can give you her email addy if you want to meet her Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: July 11, 2009, 11:00:20 PM »

IDK Sassy. It is crazy and it is making me think I am crazy. 

You're not crazy.  an angelic monkey    (but there are a lot of nuts out there)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: July 11, 2009, 11:00:57 PM »

OK, going to try this again 

I had a similar situation with someone on a forum. This time I will give the short version.

This person said she lived in the Midwest, sent me a Christmas card of her family from the midwest, and even had a phone number from the Midwest. (A cell phone can be purchased in another location and an area code can show as where you got it which has nothing to do with where you actually live. Her son lived in the midwest)Problem was, her IP address was from my area!!!! She had my phone number and called me when she got drunk.  How I came to find out is a long story but it was verified and the facts could not be disputed. Her last phone call to me, she proceeded to tell me her (various nics) on one of her favorite forums and then she said OH MY GOD, what and I DOING???? and hung up..never to call me again. It seemed to me that she could have had a split personality...but at any rate, she was a person with serious problems. I was afraid for a while, I admit. It taught me to be more cautious of who gets my personal information. I am a trusting person and I will not let her change me. It hurts, it is disturbing, it is a mystery to me why people do such things. D seems even more disturbing given the fact that this is a forum for missing children and she faked a pregancy. Somehow, that even seems creepier, at least to me.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1316 on: July 11, 2009, 11:02:39 PM »

Maybe MamaCrazy could do that with her mouse. She has one in the house. 

Several years ago, I slept in the car for three nights because I saw one in the bedroom!  TRUTH!!

I just took my pillow and blanket, had my husband walk me out to the driveway, laid the car seat back, locked the car door and went to sleep................ in far more peace than I would have in my bed wondering when a mouse would scurry across my head! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1317 on: July 11, 2009, 11:03:45 PM »

Night monkeys. I have tomorrow off! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: July 11, 2009, 11:03:50 PM »

Ok, WTFing in hell was going on in here ?
I hardly ever come to Musings, but how did Dolce pull this off and why ?
I am not even sure what she did, except spin a tale of babies and a nice hubs and a Nona and where did she get the pictures ? Weren't people from here speaking to her or her hubs ?  At the hospital ?
God, I was so happy to see the pictures of the nice babies ! 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: July 11, 2009, 11:05:21 PM »

Oh cripes...I had been working on a post and went to correct a spelling and it poofed 

Hi Shell.....I hate when that happens!      How's the house coming along??

Very fast...My guess is another month...I can't believe it 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.