March 28, 2024, 02:16:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420879 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: July 11, 2009, 11:06:22 PM »

Welcome floridatreasure!

Boo.. did she tell you she never helped w/the TES Caylee search? OMG, at that time I thought she helped 

I only got the same "Deep Felt" canned apology that others got and posted. I did try to text her  the day I found out, but she never answered, of course.  JSM brought up Adji and it got my mind to wandering over to what else she said she had done.  Well, you know what? God knows what she did, her whole thought process on it and her heart. She will be judged for that. 
You are so right Boo. She will have to face her lies and be judged by God. She will be punished for all her lies.
By the way Boo remind me never to make you at me mad okay. Great post!!!! 

And WELCOME Floridatreasure9. 

I was kinda waiting for that one. I look back at what I posted and think Damn girl, get a grip! I don't mean to make any monkey nervous. I'm just mad at the trail of destruction she has caused. I read over at the forum wars place and man it's looking like a war zone. Makes me sad. 

War Zone is right!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1321 on: July 11, 2009, 11:06:33 PM »

I just told RED about the whole Dolce fiasco.  He reminded me that SandraK claimed to be recovering from a coma and she also called into the Dana Pretzer show claiming to be a friend of Julia Renfro from India.  She was calling Dana from India to say how wonderful Renfro was.  Funny thing is Dana has caller ID and the call was coming from Michigan (where SandraK was) and not India, LOLOL.

So we have had our share of nuts.

SandraK wasn't recovering from anything. Her momentum was always in the opposite direction from wherever recovery was! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: July 11, 2009, 11:10:42 PM »

OK, going to try this again 

I had a similar situation with someone on a forum. This time I will give the short version.

This person said she lived in the Midwest, sent me a Christmas card of her family from the midwest, and even had a phone number from the Midwest. (A cell phone can be purchased in another location and an area code can show as where you got it which has nothing to do with where you actually live. Her son lived in the midwest)Problem was, her IP address was from my area!!!! She had my phone number and called me when she got drunk.  How I came to find out is a long story but it was verified and the facts could not be disputed. Her last phone call to me, she proceeded to tell me her (various nics) on one of her favorite forums and then she said OH MY GOD, what and I DOING???? and hung up..never to call me again. It seemed to me that she could have had a split personality...but at any rate, she was a person with serious problems. I was afraid for a while, I admit. It taught me to be more cautious of who gets my personal information. I am a trusting person and I will not let her change me. It hurts, it is disturbing, it is a mystery to me why people do such things. D seems even more disturbing given the fact that this is a forum for missing children and she faked a pregancy. Somehow, that even seems creepier, at least to me.

Wow Shell - how creepy!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: July 11, 2009, 11:11:44 PM »

OK, going to try this again 

I had a similar situation with someone on a forum. This time I will give the short version.

This person said she lived in the Midwest, sent me a Christmas card of her family from the midwest, and even had a phone number from the Midwest. (A cell phone can be purchased in another location and an area code can show as where you got it which has nothing to do with where you actually live. Her son lived in the midwest)Problem was, her IP address was from my area!!!! She had my phone number and called me when she got drunk.  How I came to find out is a long story but it was verified and the facts could not be disputed. Her last phone call to me, she proceeded to tell me her (various nics) on one of her favorite forums and then she said OH MY GOD, what and I DOING???? and hung up..never to call me again. It seemed to me that she could have had a split personality...but at any rate, she was a person with serious problems. I was afraid for a while, I admit. It taught me to be more cautious of who gets my personal information. I am a trusting person and I will not let her change me. It hurts, it is disturbing, it is a mystery to me why people do such things. D seems even more disturbing given the fact that this is a forum for missing children and she faked a pregancy. Somehow, that even seems creepier, at least to me.

The line bolded is so important......I hope no one that has been adversely affected by this will allow her or this to change them. Some are  beating themselves up  for being taken it. Stop it! I was sitting here a moment ago trying to find some good in all this and it hit me.......it has brought some monks out of the rafters, other monks who we haven't seen for a while. When something doesn't seem right...it probably isn't. I am going to speak for the admin of SM and hope I don't get slapped...but if you suspect something/someone is not right I would suggest contact Klaas with your concerns.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1324 on: July 11, 2009, 11:12:41 PM »

I just found the biggest fricking centipede in my kitchen sink! Jesus Mary and Joseph I hate those things. I'm cringing as I write this. Uggggghhhh!!!!! I ran the hot water and ran the garbage disposal too. I think I got him. YUCK!!!!!  They rate right up there with mice!     

Maybe MamaCrazy could do that with her mouse. She has one in the house. 

Several years ago, I slept in the car for three nights because I saw one in the bedroom!  TRUTH!!

I just took my pillow and blanket, had my husband walk me out to the driveway, laid the car seat back, locked the car door and went to sleep................ in far more peace than I would have in my bed wondering when a mouse would scurry across my head! 

I was going to do the same thing one night - I hate mice!  Just a word of warning - my neighbor's car had sat for the weekend a couple of winters ago.  She was driving to work and one crawled up her leg - mice like a ride now and then too!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: July 11, 2009, 11:13:36 PM »

I just found the biggest fricking centipede in my kitchen sink! Jesus Mary and Joseph I hate those things. I'm cringing as I write this. Uggggghhhh!!!!! I ran the hot water and ran the garbage disposal too. I think I got him. YUCK!!!!!  They rate right up there with mice!     

Maybe MamaCrazy could do that with her mouse. She has one in the house. 

Several years ago, I slept in the car for three nights because I saw one in the bedroom!  TRUTH!!

I just took my pillow and blanket, had my husband walk me out to the driveway, laid the car seat back, locked the car door and went to sleep................ in far more peace than I would have in my bed wondering when a mouse would scurry across my head! 

You would have had to share the car with me had I been there!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1326 on: July 11, 2009, 11:14:00 PM »

Ok, WTFing in hell was going on in here ?
I hardly ever come to Musings, but how did Dolce pull this off and why ?
I am not even sure what she did, except spin a tale of babies and a nice hubs and a Nona and where did she get the pictures ? Weren't people from here speaking to her or her hubs ?  At the hospital ?
God, I was so happy to see the pictures of the nice babies ! 

Me too, Kat_Gram! I spent a long time making those baby a monkey fairy Godmother!   

The pictures of her house, babies, sonograms, etc. were internet pictures. She had baby pics in her photobucket labeled "8wks18in".  She must have spent a lot of time plotting this out. I think it was all about attention. Sick that she timed the delivery about the same time IM lost a Grandchild.........    I have a spreadsheet with the times and posts of the pregnancy, and she screwed up many times in her posts within that time. Lies are hard to keep up with. She also made the mistake of posting the babies were 12 and 13 inches at birth.................... I don't think so!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: July 11, 2009, 11:14:20 PM »

Night monkeys. I have tomorrow off! 

Night Boo...have a wonderful day off...I am soon outta here too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: July 11, 2009, 11:15:31 PM »

Oh cripes...I had been working on a post and went to correct a spelling and it poofed 

Hi Shell.....I hate when that happens!      How's the house coming along??

Very fast...My guess is another month...I can't believe it 

that is terrific!  I can't wait to see pictures!!  It's been a long couple of years for you!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: July 11, 2009, 11:18:05 PM »

LOL, about those mice. They do tend to set up house in cars. Especially if a car is in a garage and is not driven on a daily basis. My hubby did not tell me at the time, but after the car burned up...he inormed me there were "signs" of mice in the exhaust pipe the last time he had it serviced. When CBB said she slept in the car to avoid mice..i was thinking 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: July 11, 2009, 11:22:03 PM »

Hiya Monkey Friends! 
I have not been signed in for awhile, but try to scan the caylee thread frequently. I knew none of this was going on until I went to the internet forum site. I was at first surprised.Then I went to musings and had a weeks worth of posts to read to fully understand all that has happened. I also began to think, as most of you did, of the things that didnt make sense and the photos that looked "off". I am over it. Too bad so sad that people think they have to pretend. I just want to move on, continue to come here to read, learn and laugh with all of you. I hope that the people who need help get it.. Good to see all of you!   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: July 11, 2009, 11:22:06 PM »

Curiosity question:  has anyone checked out the Collier County criminal records?

Ha Ha...that's why I posted the question...I KNEW some smart monkey had already checked into it...I saw mention of it on another post...I tried, but wasn't successful and gave up and posed the question on this thread...

Puzzler...email me at aol...put sm in from of my monkey moniker

Sunny....nanners

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: July 11, 2009, 11:24:03 PM »

OK .. there was no harm done to me .. never had any contact outside of this forum, but what was her purpose ? Spending days and hours and hours at the keyboard making up a fake life ? I am just hoping that she didn't worm her way into anyone else's real life. Like real names, addys for a vengeful purpose. It is all very beyond me.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: July 11, 2009, 11:24:57 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

What kind of $h!t is everyone getting into today?

It is storming here.

We just had the best meal.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: July 11, 2009, 11:25:27 PM »

Curiosity question:  has anyone checked out the Collier County criminal records?

Ha Ha...that's why I posted the question...I KNEW some smart monkey had already checked into it...I saw mention of it on another post...I tried, but wasn't successful and gave up and posed the question on this thread...

Puzzler...email me at aol...put sm in from of my monkey moniker

Sunny....nanners

Back atcha!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: July 11, 2009, 11:30:03 PM »

Good night Boo and Sunny.     an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: July 11, 2009, 11:31:26 PM »

Night monkeys. I have tomorrow off! 

Night Boo...have a wonderful day off...I am soon outta here too!!

Sorry Sunny, I wasn't rushing you off. I thought you said you were going too. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: July 11, 2009, 11:38:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

What kind of $h!t is everyone getting into today?

It is storming here.

We just had the best meal.

Hi Bearly, do tell us what it was!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: July 11, 2009, 11:44:05 PM »

LOL, about those mice. They do tend to set up house in cars. Especially if a car is in a garage and is not driven on a daily basis. My hubby did not tell me at the time, but after the car burned up...he inormed me there were "signs" of mice in the exhaust pipe the last time he had it serviced. When CBB said she slept in the car to avoid mice..i was thinking 
Yikes, they're everywhere.  Guess I'll have to put a clove sachet preventative in my car too

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1339 on: July 11, 2009, 11:44:42 PM »

Hi  Miss Bearly 
So what was for dinner?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.