March 29, 2024, 07:31:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421224 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: July 11, 2009, 11:45:16 PM »

Goodnight. I am going to think about Dolce and probably try to figure out WHY ? Seems so senseless. She whoever she was was the life of the forum some days. She had about 10,000 posts in one year.
ps those babies made me so happy that day and you know what, I was happy really happy that day. I am not going to go back in time and be unhappy on that day .. it brightened my mood that day and I went out in my real life with the two gd kiddos who are real ( lol ) and had a great time.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1341 on: July 11, 2009, 11:47:39 PM »

Goodnight. I am going to think about Dolce and probably try to figure out WHY ? Seems so senseless. She whoever she was was the life of the forum some days. She had about 10,000 posts in one year.
ps those babies made me so happy that day and you know what, I was happy really happy that day. I am not going to go back in time and be unhappy on that day .. it brightened my mood that day and I went out in my real life with the two gd kiddos who are real ( lol ) and had a great time.

Night, Kat_Gram! That's the attitude!    Sleep Well and God Bless!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: July 11, 2009, 11:47:54 PM »

I just told RED about the whole Dolce fiasco.  He reminded me that SandraK claimed to be recovering from a coma and she also called into the Dana Pretzer show claiming to be a friend of Julia Renfro from India.  She was calling Dana from India to say how wonderful Renfro was.  Funny thing is Dana has caller ID and the call was coming from Michigan (where SandraK was) and not India, LOLOL.

So we have had our share of nuts.

Klaas - that was priceless.  Dana knew what was up immediately.    Also her nighttime BUIs - Anna may recall these.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: July 11, 2009, 11:49:03 PM »

Goodnight Kat.. Thanks for the happy thoughts and positivity!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: July 11, 2009, 11:49:09 PM »

I just told RED about the whole Dolce fiasco.  He reminded me that SandraK claimed to be recovering from a coma and she also called into the Dana Pretzer show claiming to be a friend of Julia Renfro from India.  She was calling Dana from India to say how wonderful Renfro was.  Funny thing is Dana has caller ID and the call was coming from Michigan (where SandraK was) and not India, LOLOL.

SANDRAKRAZY..what a frigging train wreck.....

Not to be confused with our good Wreck Smile

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: July 11, 2009, 11:51:46 PM »

OK .. there was no harm done to me .. never had any contact outside of this forum, but what was her purpose ? Spending days and hours and hours at the keyboard making up a fake life ? I am just hoping that she didn't worm her way into anyone else's real life. Like real names, addys for a vengeful purpose. It is all very beyond me.

Oh I didn't think of that.  I sure hope not.  Me thinks there are monkeys that would take action if something vengeful is attempted.
I doubt that we'll ever really know her purpose.   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: July 11, 2009, 11:51:58 PM »

SANDRAKRAZY..what a frigging train wreck.....

Not to be confused with our good Wreck Smile

Where is Wreck tonight?  I am missing his train wreck.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: July 11, 2009, 11:52:35 PM »

I was here when the lady from India ( wink wink, Michigan area code ! )and the worst Indian accent I ever heard called Dana ! OMGawd, that was so funny !  To stick up for Miss I-Da-Ho 1975, JR
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1348 on: July 11, 2009, 11:54:54 PM »

Good evening monkeys!

Thanks for the replies.

I know I am very late to this, but I wanted to tell you about my twins.  They were preeemies.  I was in the hospital on bedrest with them for 8 weeks.  One of them was sitting on my cervix and they called it a placenta previa.  They were born at 36 weeks.  They were 4 lbs 6 oz, and 4 lbs 15 and 1/2 oz, and they were 15 and 1/2 inches and 17 inches long.

They were considered premature and underweight.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: July 11, 2009, 11:56:02 PM »

SandraK wasn't recovering from anything. Her momentum was always in the opposite direction from wherever recovery was! 

Wasn't she the one that had her own language?  sort of Sandra speak?? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: July 11, 2009, 11:56:29 PM »

I have a question.  I woke up this morning and my temporary crown came off.  I left it off about 1/2 the day and then put it back on (it was hurting and so sensitive I couldn't stand it).  It has held since then.  Do you think I should take it back off before bedtime or do you think I should leave it alone?  The permanent goes on Monday afternoon.   

I would just hate to swallow that sucker.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1351 on: July 12, 2009, 12:00:06 AM »

I have a question.  I woke up this morning and my temporary crown came off.  I left it off about 1/2 the day and then put it back on (it was hurting and so sensitive I couldn't stand it).  It has held since then.  Do you think I should take it back off before bedtime or do you think I should leave it alone?  The permanent goes on Monday afternoon.   

I would just leave it alone. 
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: July 12, 2009, 12:00:21 AM »

I'm just as curious JSM. I've never seen anything like this!  I know a lot of monkeys want to not discuss it anymore, but if we don't examine this and thoroughly investigate it, we are bound to repeat our mistakes.

I want to know the inside information, I want an explanation (which I KNOW is not coming), I wish I could look her in the face and ask the questions. Why did you feel the need to lie? Why did you think it was alright to post the pictures of those fake babies when IM just lost her grandson? Did it give you some kind of pleasure to take any attention away from her? Do you know what it is like to lose a family member? To hope against hope for the life of such a tiny baby. Do you even understand the pain is so deep you can't speak of it? Coming to Monkeys helps, to read some love and understanding, but you decided, nope that's enough attention for IM, I've had these pics ready to go for months and today's the day. You sat back and watched as all the monkeys congratulated you and ooo'd and ahhh'd over pictures that were not yours to share. IM even stepped out of her pain to offer her congrats. I want answers.

I don't care if we beat this thing into next year, I don't ever want to forget this, I want to be able to spot someone like Dolce a mile a way. I'm embarrassed that I fell for even one line of that crap. I'm appalled at myself for trusting her. I'm going to continue to investigate this till the cows come home. I've got her email addy, I've got her personal phone number too, i now have her home address, her husbands name, name of company and will continue to dig for more. I also have an ex husband down in Florida that IS a real sheriff, just not near Naples.

I'm not going to do anything with them, but I have them at the ready if MY phone number gets out there somewhere or if I start receiving emails from sites I didn't sign up for. I have no idea what she would do with such limited info, but I'm preparing for war if necessary. Under my name is a Scottish War Cry, Nemo Me Impune Lacessit, which means No One Attacks me with Impunity!  Dolce if you are reading as a guest, you screw with me, I get as vicious as they come. You won't know what hit you or which way to turn. Back away from this site and leave the monkeys you hurt alone or there will be hell to pay. 

I have all of Dolce's info now too and I know she has mine.  My father (a real retired Police Chief) has a winter place in Naples!  Come after me Dolce and I will make your life a living hell.  A place you will get to know very well someday. 

UNITED WE STAND!!!

TAWANDA!!!!     

Sunny nanners back

TAWANDA!!!!! I think we have gone past the shock and denial stage and have now entered the ANGRY stage!!!

I see we still have some creepy crawlers in our midst that slither in and out and I am in no mood for it. JMO

Oh Gosh...I sure hope this was not directed at me... I think I was in and out earlier... I am usually quiet and only post when I can add something worthwhile and sometimes I forget to log on and stay on as a guest.   I don't post all that much. I think I read and play the games way more than I post because I am not as talented with words and research as the rest of you monkeys are.  This is the first and only forum I belong to. I am here because of Caylee... I wish I would have known about SM or forums/blogs in general when Natalee was missing because I followed her story every minute I could but only on TV. 

I am a proud mom of two with a terrific husband.  I live in a suburb north of Los Angeles.  I work part time and am a Girl Scout Leader.   I am also a crime victim, which happened to me when I was just shy of 13 years old.  I realize that I am actually very lucky to be alive but even more so after reading what has happened to so many of the missing.  Yes, there are some happy endings, but we sadly know that most do not turn out that way.  My experience really changed my life and I have always wanted to find a way to help others and then I found SM.  I hope that I can be of some help to a missing person in any way I can, even if it's just ordering pizza and water for searchers.   I have also learned a lot from this place and I love it here, whether monkeys respond to my posts or not.  This is a special place... I really believe that from heart and I also know that it does start at the TOP, so Thanks, Klaas, CBB, Bearly, Blonde, 2NJsons, San and any others I did not mention... if I forgot you, I am so sorry.

You monkeys are a great bunch... I have often laughed and cried right along with you, even if I didn't post. 
Thanks for listening... now back to the vine I go for a few minutes and then off to watch a movie with the family.

God Bless all of you!! 
                   Califmom 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1353 on: July 12, 2009, 12:01:15 AM »

My Aunt's dentist actually told her to stick some gum in between to hold it - if it wasn't fitting tight enough.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 12:13:18 AM by San » Logged
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: July 12, 2009, 12:01:20 AM »

To glue it back in, use toothpaste...and I would sleep in it. JUst my opinion from my own experience.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1355 on: July 12, 2009, 12:02:09 AM »

My Aunt's dentist actually told her to stick some gome in between to hold it - if it wasn't fitting tight enough.

WTF is gome?   Suppose to say GUM
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: July 12, 2009, 12:04:36 AM »

To glue it back in, use toothpaste...and I would sleep in it. JUst my opinion from my own experience.

Adding...the toothpaste to glue it in has worked for me,,,,numerous times. It is what every dentist I have had recommended.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: July 12, 2009, 12:05:56 AM »

When I was going on vacation with a temporary crown in my mouth, the dentist told me to get some denture adhesive and use that if the crown fell off.  It did, and the adhesive worked.  You have to put it on daily however.    by the way...if the tooth is hurting and sensitive, you may want to mention that before they put the crown on, you may need a root canal.  (been there!)  No fun to go through it twice.   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1358 on: July 12, 2009, 12:06:35 AM »

Ouch Blue Moon,
I really don't know. I would hate to see you swallow it too. If it's stayed on this afternoon. Maybe it will stay in place tonight. I don't know what I would do.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: July 12, 2009, 12:06:54 AM »

It is so sensitive I don't think toothpaste or gum would work.  It's a back tooth and water, food, anything that touched it hurt like he$$.  That's why I pushed it back on.

Adding...the toothpaste to glue it in has worked for me,,,,numerous times. It is what every dentist I have had recommended.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.