March 28, 2024, 10:39:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420965 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: July 12, 2009, 01:49:35 AM »

Nite, FlaTreasure! I'm heading to bed too, shortly! Sleep Well!

CBB..You sleep?  

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1401 on: July 12, 2009, 01:51:06 AM »

CBB..You sleep?  

Every once in a while, KTF! You're one to talk!   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: July 12, 2009, 01:54:08 AM »

CBB..You sleep?  

Every once in a while, KTF! You're one to talk!   

Gonna have to get to bed shortly since i will be taking in the Mariner/Ranger game tomorrow....Deal with it Wreck. Nothin like Safeco field on a beautiful day win or lose!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1403 on: July 12, 2009, 02:02:26 AM »

Sleep Well, KTF. God Bless! My furbaby is in her usual spot while I'm on the computer and she keeps my place in bed warm until I finally join her. Then she moves over enough to let me in............. reluctantly! Just snapped a picture, and in a few minutes, I'll be in it!   

Night All! God Bless!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: July 12, 2009, 02:06:51 AM »

Sleep Well, KTF. God Bless! My furbaby is in her usual spot while I'm on the computer and she keeps my place in bed warm until I finally join her. Then she moves over enough to let me in............. reluctantly! Just snapped a picture, and in a few minutes, I'll be in it!   

Night All! God Bless!

GoodNight CBB! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: July 12, 2009, 02:14:17 AM »

Thanks, CAN... I wish I could do more, but fear paralyzes me sometimes. I wish I could be a strong activist type of person, to really make change happen for crime victims. 
We do what we can - what our personalties and skill sets are suited for.
You are a fine example for your kids and in leading a girl guides group you set an example for your children of your willingness to give.  You may never know what encouragement you give to the group of girls and how it may have a positive influence on their lives.
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Your words touched me so much, CAN.  Thank you very much!!

((((( Hugs))))

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: July 12, 2009, 02:18:30 AM »

CBB & AZSunny - Prayers for your Furbabies.

BOO - YOU ROCK!!

SHELL... very, very creepy!!

Yes, creepy...and it even worries me a bit I mentioned it. Those types tend to make the forum rounds, I think. This happened on a California local tv station board, it was the Daniel VanDam/David Westerfield case.

OMGosh... I so remember that case!!  Broke my heart... poor Danielle! 
I don't blame you for being worried about mentioning it.  Be careful!! 

I learned alot from that case.  I really thought Westerfield was being railroaded at first.  I didn't realize someone could be as sick as he was.  It was a real eye opener.

Klaas, it's ironic that you say that about Westerfield being railroaded because my mother in law thought the same thing, for a short time, but oh my, YES, he certainly was sick and evil!!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: July 12, 2009, 02:33:02 AM »

Oh Gosh...I sure hope this was not directed at me... I think I was in and out earlier... I am usually quiet and only post when I can add something worthwhile and sometimes I forget to log on and stay on as a guest.   I don't post all that much. I think I read and play the games way more than I post because I am not as talented with words and research as the rest of you monkeys are.  This is the first and only forum I belong to. I am here because of Caylee... I wish I would have known about SM or forums/blogs in general when Natalee was missing because I followed her story every minute I could but only on TV. 

I am a proud mom of two with a terrific husband.  I live in a suburb north of Los Angeles.  I work part time and am a Girl Scout Leader.   I am also a crime victim, which happened to me when I was just shy of 13 years old.  I realize that I am actually very lucky to be alive but even more so after reading what has happened to so many of the missing.  Yes, there are some happy endings, but we sadly know that most do not turn out that way.  My experience really changed my life and I have always wanted to find a way to help others and then I found SM.  I hope that I can be of some help to a missing person in any way I can, even if it's just ordering pizza and water for searchers.   I have also learned a lot from this place and I love it here, whether monkeys respond to my posts or not.  This is a special place... I really believe that from heart and I also know that it does start at the TOP, so Thanks, Klaas, CBB, Bearly, Blonde, 2NJsons, San and any others I did not mention... if I forgot you, I am so sorry.

You monkeys are a great bunch... I have often laughed and cried right along with you, even if I didn't post. 
Thanks for listening... now back to the vine I go for a few minutes and then off to watch a movie with the family.

God Bless all of you!! 
                   Califmom 

NOt at all, NOOOOOO!!!!  I have insulted another person that I didn't mean to. Sorry.   an angelic monkey

I have posted with you and enjoyed your posts greatly. No it was an entirely different poster that I recognize from a different forum that likes to slip in from time to time and never has anything to say about the subject we are usually talking about and then qickly leaves.  She has a very, very low post count. She shows up to intimidate. She is someone that makes me very uncomfortable. She also takes post from here an put them on her forum, so I know she reads right along here.I do not trust her. There are some others that know who she is. I have seen the coversation come to a dead stop one night when she popped in and said hello. It was a real conversation stopper, I can tell you. This description doesn't match any of the posters that are here right now, and I am sorry for the confusions.  an angelic monkey

I am not insulted at all FannyMae.... but, I am so relieved you didn't think it was me.  I absolutely  you.  I so enjoy your awesome posts and you are one smart monkey!! 
I have no idea who this person is though, but will be more aware from now on. 

an angelic monkey God Bless You, Fanny!!  an angelic monkey

Oh and D**** this is for you    for making so many new monkeys feel guilty for just hanging on the vine and not posting!!!  Oh and one more thing...

Here's a brand new set of twins for ya

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: July 12, 2009, 02:35:48 AM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

What kind of $h!t is everyone getting into today?

It is storming here.

We just had the best meal.

Hi Bearly, do tell us what it was!

Sorry, Shell!!

Good food (lobster for my son and steak for me--I don't eat steak, really, but my neighbor does) it was for less than $20 each along with salad bar, soup, hamburger buns juice, iced tea, and one of the best waiters I have ever had.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: July 12, 2009, 02:37:31 AM »

Hi  Miss Bearly 
So what was for dinner?

Hi GE!!!

See my post to Shelly!

Love,
Retrobear

I believe in miracles!
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: July 12, 2009, 02:38:01 AM »

Night All! God Bless!

Oh how sweet... what an adorable picture of your furbaby!!

Good Night and Sweet Dreams, CBB & Kubear!!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: July 12, 2009, 02:42:57 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Hi Sparks!  ltns

Hi Wreckerball! (and the other one, too)!

Hi CM, bye CM!

Mytime, love ya!

I believe in miracles!
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: July 12, 2009, 02:43:30 AM »

chi-monkey, wreck, floridatreasure9, BabsKats, mytime, Green Eyes, ladydi, da sparkenator and 10
Guests

Good Night and the Sweetest of Dreams to all of you!!

Tomorrow is a brand new day and I am going to bask in it!!

an angelic monkey God Bless!!  an angelic monkey

Califmom

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: July 12, 2009, 02:44:16 AM »

Night All! God Bless!

...still waiting for you to be in the picture, CBB...how fast is a minute in TN anyway?

« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 02:47:10 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: July 12, 2009, 02:45:01 AM »

GOOD NIGHT, BEARLY... didn't see you there... sorry!!

SWEET DREAMS TO YOU TOO!!

Califmom

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: July 12, 2009, 02:45:49 AM »

Hi floridatreasure9, chi-monkey, and BabsKats!!!

Let's have some excitement here for a change!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: July 12, 2009, 02:48:27 AM »

GOOD NIGHT, BEARLY... didn't see you there... sorry!!

SWEET DREAMS TO YOU TOO!!

Califmom

Thanks, CM!

Where did she go?  Doesn't she know in musings you have to say goodnight at least three times before you actually sign off?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: July 12, 2009, 02:49:13 AM »

Mytime, you fell off, hit refresh, quick!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: July 12, 2009, 02:59:46 AM »

I was here when the lady from India ( wink wink, Michigan area code ! )and the worst Indian accent I ever heard called Dana ! OMGawd, that was so funny !  To stick up for Miss I-Da-Ho 1975, JR

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1419 on: July 12, 2009, 03:38:03 AM »

I am going to make a post that may not be very popular - but I am not going to win any popularity contests anyway so............

I went over to Internet Forums Wars and was really shocked. "Someone" was even trying to auction my name and phone number. LOL  Many of you do not know some of the history that went on late last year.  I am not trying to lecture you, I would never do that, I am going to try to explain what happened and you can make your own choice from there, of course.

There were some bad monkeys that got banned.  So they started their own forum, known as CnG aka C&G aka Chat and Grumble or Idiots. LOL  Unbeknownst to some of us, it was really a SM hate site.  During that time, we were lied to and used and being new to SM and the internet, some of us (me) believed the lies we were being told.  They also provided a chat that we thought was so fun. 

It was an invite only private forum and some (me) made some very stupid posts.  It took minutes, probably seconds, before Klaas knew what was posted and who all belonged there.  If I were her, I would have banned me immediately.  When we all started to realize what was going on and started to ask questions, several us got banned.  (Thank God).  The admin of that board was "kind" enough to send Klaas my posts along with my IP address.  She did so under a "different" email address.   Klaas still did not ban me. 

I owned up to what I did here in musings,  I apologized and took what I deserved.    I also decided to expose what was going on at CnG.  In doing so, I made some real enemies and could have cared less.  I have even received a disgusting message on my home voice mail.

I have since learned many things that I would like to share.  Klaas is without a doubt the best admin on the internet.  Klaas works very hard for free.  SM and MP's are her passion.  I also learned she knows everything, everywhere.  She is forgiving and has a heart of gold.  The mods she choose are the best too.    She knows how to run a forum with many different personalities, opinions with various wants and needs of the posters.

I do not always like everyone nor does everyone always like me.   Some of my closest monkey friends now are people that did not like me at all when I first joined and some I did not like either.

I  understand the need to "vent" - I really do!!  But when you do so, about another poster or mod, at another forum it underminds the integrity of SM, IMO.  There are many out there that would like to SM fail and/or see us all fight.  There are some that are laughing that we were duped by Dolce.  They find pleasure in anything that they can twist and turn and make SM look bad.   To do so is very unfair to Klaas and the mods who put their time and efforts here - for US!!

If you have a problem with a poster, let Klaas know or hit report to moderator.  Klaas or the mods will address your concerns.  (Your welcome, Klaas LOL) 

Lastly, words CAN hurt.  Imagine if it was YOU that others were talking about for all to read. Trust me, your own words will come back to haunt you.  Writng styles are very unique to individuals and NOTHING get by Klaas. 

So speaking from my own experience, I ask you to please think about what you post before you do it.  If you wouldn't put your name on it, then don't post it for all to see.   Some of the people you may not like now could become your friend later or at the very least, someone you admire and respect.  You just never know.  To live with the guilt and embarrassment of stupid choices is not much fun.   

Please don't help the SM haters!  They are very nasty, despicable people!

OK - the end!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.