March 28, 2024, 11:52:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420983 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1520 on: July 12, 2009, 02:44:47 PM »

I have a feeling we'll soon know who the "hidden" is...SuperKlaas is up and at 'em!

Let's just say the hidden person is a helper 

Thanks Klaas! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: July 12, 2009, 02:46:32 PM »

Tevye, floridatreasure9 (+ 1 Hidden) and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pssst...Why are you hiding?  Are you another monkey in the protection program?

Trimm, ya got the cart?

Good Morning, Monkeys!!!

Here ya go Bearly. 

Thanks, Trimmy!

There's that news van again!

We need our own news(y) show to keep all this information straight.  We can be the Ear Witless News Team.

hi Monkey Dudes and Dudettes!  Hello guests, get a moniker and grab a vine!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: July 12, 2009, 02:47:40 PM »

Snip

Klaas is the best and no one even comes close to her.

INTEGRITY = KLAAS

1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.
2. the state of being whole, entire, or undiminished: to preserve the integrity of the empire. 
3. a sound, unimpaired, or perfect condition: the integrity of a ship's hull. 

AMEN!    an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1523 on: July 12, 2009, 02:48:13 PM »

I hope I get to the point where I am  to see them go to school.   He is starting to be so tall and he tells me when I am wrong  .

traci
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: July 12, 2009, 02:52:37 PM »

I have a feeling we'll soon know who the "hidden" is...SuperKlaas is up and at 'em!

Let's just say the hidden person is a helper 

Oh, hi Hidden Helper, did not mean to blow your cover...as you were, citizens...

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: July 12, 2009, 02:58:36 PM »

MYTIME - I try not to even read over at that Forum War site, most of it is so childish.  If they post real life information about you then report them, that's about all you can do. 

Personally, my real life if pretty darn boring.  Here's an example:

1.  Wake up around 6am
2.  Fix coffee
3.  Run ccleaner on computer
4.  Check front page and forum of SM
5.  Pour coffee for me and my husband, take husbands coffee to the coffee table in front of the couch
6.  Have a danish or instant oatmeal for breakfast while reading/catching up in the forum (working on that now)
7.  Get dressed and take one of the dogs for a walk, then take the other dog on the same walk
8.  Check forum again
9.  Go to Aunts house to deliver the watches my husband just replaced the batteries in
10. Spend more time than you expect there and realize there is no dog food in the house
11. Have husband stop by any store to pick up some dog food on the way home (but I still need to go back for groceries)
12. Come home, feed dogs and have a salad for lunch myself
13. Go back to a different grocery store to pick up necessities for dinner. (husband said he'd BBQ steak!  Yum)
13. Came home only to realize I forgot the sugar my husband likes to use in his coffee( dang, now I have to go back)
14. Go back down to the store simply to get sugar.
15. Catch back up in forum
16. Husband tells me we are out of charcoal for the BBQ (crap, have to go BACK to the store)
17. Go back to the store for charcoal (yes, they know me by name at the store and YES I use the self check)
18. Put a load of wash in.  Some of this stuff needs to be ironed but I'll save that for later, lol.
19. Thow a couple potatoes in the oven
20. Back in the forum and checking the front page
21. Have dinner - BBQ t-bone steak and baked potato, yummy
22. Play around with a new software program
23. Search for news on ANY of the MP cases and post
24. Answer forum related emails in 3 different email account
25. More of the same

There!  Now they can make fun of it all they want, copy paste it, accuse me of whatever they want.  I am true to myself and that's all that matters.   

You're right Klaas, THAT'S all that matters!

Their lies will never change anything.  And the truth always comes out, so the fools they are will be apparent to all in the end.

Thanks for ALL you do!   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1526 on: July 12, 2009, 03:00:23 PM »

I hope I get to the point where I am  to see them go to school.   He is starting to be so tall and he tells me when I am wrong  .

traci
Atlanta I posted this earlier in the Cage ... reminds me of what you just said. Even though this little boy is much younger. Out of the Mouth of Babes ..He is so sweet this little one.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y_qdlbNyeNo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Y_qdlbNyeNo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: July 12, 2009, 03:04:36 PM »

MYTIME - I try not to even read over at that Forum War site, most of it is so childish.  If they post real life information about you then report them, that's about all you can do. 

Personally, my real life if pretty darn boring.  Here's an example:

1.  Wake up around 6am
2.  Fix coffee
3.  Run ccleaner on computer
4.  Check front page and forum of SM
5.  Pour coffee for me and my husband, take husbands coffee to the coffee table in front of the couch
6.  Have a danish or instant oatmeal for breakfast while reading/catching up in the forum (working on that now)
7.  Get dressed and take one of the dogs for a walk, then take the other dog on the same walk
8.  Check forum again
9.  Go to Aunts house to deliver the watches my husband just replaced the batteries in
10. Spend more time than you expect there and realize there is no dog food in the house
11. Have husband stop by any store to pick up some dog food on the way home (but I still need to go back for groceries)
12. Come home, feed dogs and have a salad for lunch myself
13. Go back to a different grocery store to pick up necessities for dinner. (husband said he'd BBQ steak!  Yum)
13. Came home only to realize I forgot the sugar my husband likes to use in his coffee( dang, now I have to go back)
14. Go back down to the store simply to get sugar.
15. Catch back up in forum
16. Husband tells me we are out of charcoal for the BBQ (crap, have to go BACK to the store)
17. Go back to the store for charcoal (yes, they know me by name at the store and YES I use the self check)
18. Put a load of wash in.  Some of this stuff needs to be ironed but I'll save that for later, lol.
19. Thow a couple potatoes in the oven
20. Back in the forum and checking the front page
21. Have dinner - BBQ t-bone steak and baked potato, yummy
22. Play around with a new software program
23. Search for news on ANY of the MP cases and post
24. Answer forum related emails in 3 different email account
25. More of the same

There!  Now they can make fun of it all they want, copy paste it, accuse me of whatever they want.  I am true to myself and that's all that matters.   

Here people think you just throw nanners all day and live to edit posts!

MT, I was thinking about you last night and I wanted to give you something that might help.  Please use these for your ears and put them in more than you think they are needed.  When yours start working, kindly return them if you haven't passed them on to someone who needs them.

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: July 12, 2009, 03:06:12 PM »

# 19 is my fav!! HAhahaaaaa...I can picture this 

Notice I didn't add spell check on the list 

Well....some of those who are sooooo ready to point out a spelling or grammatical error should probably use it themselves!   

atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1529 on: July 12, 2009, 03:11:36 PM »

Deenie,
I couldn't see your post (atleast the little child part).  Probably cause I am at work.  I'll look at it when I get home. 

My husband is a stay-at-home dad.  I guess I should be happy my son and 3&1/2 yr old daughter aren't saying worse.  My daughter blurted out "what the H----" a couple of days ago.  Of course, my husband swore it wasn't from him. 

traci
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: July 12, 2009, 03:15:31 PM »

Good Morning Monks...old and new!!  Let's hope today is a kinder, and more gentle day for all of us.

SUNNY!!! That was your 10,001 post!!! 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!   

Congrats Sunny!   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: July 12, 2009, 03:16:15 PM »

Good Morning Monks...old and new!!  Let's hope today is a kinder, and more gentle day for all of us.

Hi Sunny!

So you also write laxative commercials on the side?

I saw what you did about the picture!  You not only have your big girl panties on, but they are brass ones!  Our Sunny wears brass thongs!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: July 12, 2009, 03:17:11 PM »

SUNNY!!! That was your 10,001 post!!! 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!   

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: July 12, 2009, 03:18:14 PM »

+1 Hidden? If you'd like an avatar, I'd be happy to help! I even have one in mind, if you'd like it!   

But if they post, then they won't be hidden; right?    Monkey Devil!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1534 on: July 12, 2009, 03:21:50 PM »

Dropping this off in hopes BlueMoon sees it:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/express/BlueMoon40.gif
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: July 12, 2009, 03:24:14 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Klaas, with all that's happened lately, I have a question.  If a poster is being snide or rude, what's the proper procedure? 
Sometimes it's subtle, but it is hurtful nonetheless.  Is that a "big girl panties"  thing and should we just scroll on by or should we hit the "report to mod" button. 

Thanks

If it is something you think needs to be taken care of by a mod, please report it.  We then take the poster out and shoot them.

If it horrible, Klaas chops off their vine and they find a hate site where they can cry in their beer.

I would suggest scrolling by unless you need a mod for either of the scenarios above.

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: July 12, 2009, 03:24:48 PM »

IRONING ? No one irons anything any more. Mine is kept in case I need a weapon on an intruder.
TY for everything you do Klaasend.

I iron!! Old habits die hard. My husband doesn't like his shirts taken to the laundry. And I  love linens in the summer and I iron my linen clothing, even though it gets wrinkled right away.

I have a couple of summer shirts that are so soft and lightweight, that I wear a lot this time of year. They both have to be ironed, but I keep the ironing board up in the laundry room, and often iron them right out of the washer, and just hang them up. The ironing almost dries them.

Years ago, just after I got married, we lived in the county and there were no restrictions on clotheslines. I had a dandy, and I LOVED it! You cannot imagine how good sheets feel and smell after being fresh air dried! Jeans were great, too. If you hung them right, you had a great crease without ironing, and they didn't have that "dryer shrink" either. The only thing I ever used to put in the dryer were towels. There are neighborhood restrictions here that don't allow clotheslines, but I'd love to have one!

I would love to have a clothes line.....no restrictions other than the trees and the birds

We always had a clothes line when I was growing up!  In the first few years of married life, my husband liked for me to put his jeans on the line; I'd crease them when I hung them out and they looked pressed when they were dry!  I haven't had one for several years now...figured out it didn't help my allergy issues.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1537 on: July 12, 2009, 03:26:55 PM »

Snip

Klaas is the best and no one even comes close to her.

INTEGRITY = KLAAS

1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.
2. the state of being whole, entire, or undiminished: to preserve the integrity of the empire. 
3. a sound, unimpaired, or perfect condition: the integrity of a ship's hull. 

AMEN!    an angelic monkey

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: July 12, 2009, 03:27:58 PM »

Hi CBB!  I think that's the one that Blue Moon is using.  I saw where she thanked you for it and commented on how much she loved the dolphin and the moving water...or something like that!

Loved the pic of your Kubear!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: July 12, 2009, 03:29:37 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Klaas, with all that's happened lately, I have a question.  If a poster is being snide or rude, what's the proper procedure? 
Sometimes it's subtle, but it is hurtful nonetheless.  Is that a "big girl panties"  thing and should we just scroll on by or should we hit the "report to mod" button. 

Thanks

If it is something you think needs to be taken care of by a mod, please report it.  We then take the poster out and shoot them.

If it horrible, Klaas chops off their vine and they find a hate site where they can cry in their beer.

I would suggest scrolling by unless you need a mod for either of the scenarios above.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.