March 28, 2024, 03:54:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420893 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1620 on: July 12, 2009, 06:39:33 PM »

OMG - I am just being formed that PT is planning for us to go to the Bahamas this weekend (Thursday to Monday).  But But but!!   

Maybe they could all go, and I could stay here and have my own vacation!   

MYTIME, are you going to take your Hoveround chair with you too???

Oh, I would love too!  It a big big resort and it a lot of walking.  We always want to hijack the golfcarts the employess use!! LOL
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: July 12, 2009, 06:39:40 PM »

OMG - I am just being formed that PT is planning for us to go to the Bahamas this weekend (Thursday to Monday).  But But but!!   

Maybe they could all go, and I could stay here and have my own vacation!   

MYTIME, are you going to take your Hoveround chair scooterwith you too???

self edit 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: July 12, 2009, 06:41:51 PM »

Hi Boomonkey - I was thinking about A1's last comment to you!  For some reason, Dolce thinks I exposed her....which is fine with me.  But for A1 to say what she did, she had have been talking to Dolce, IMO!  It is also MO,that A1 was in it the whole time.   

Some of her posts to Dolce were very odd! Like after the supposed birth, she asked her - are they identical

There are so many more but none are that important now.

I guess it easier to place blame than accept what they did!   

I thought that question was so stupid.   How can a boy and girl twin be identical?       I wanted to ask her if she was for real but just kept quiet.

Why all the drama about her drivers wife dying?Looked for boiling water in the frige?Ugh....

Boiling water in the fridge????? Now that's the damdest thing I EVER heard of....

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1623 on: July 12, 2009, 06:41:56 PM »

That is awesome Klaas.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: July 12, 2009, 06:44:11 PM »

Hi Boomonkey - I was thinking about A1's last comment to you!  For some reason, Dolce thinks I exposed her....which is fine with me.  But for A1 to say what she did, she had have been talking to Dolce, IMO!  It is also MO,that A1 was in it the whole time.   

Some of her posts to Dolce were very odd! Like after the supposed birth, she asked her - are they identical

I thought that question was so stupid.   How can a boy and girl twin be identical?       I wanted to ask her if she was for real but just kept quiet.
I had the same question Sassy and kept quiet. Did D**** ever answer if they were identical or not? If she said yes, the she is a stupider arse than I thought. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: July 12, 2009, 06:45:02 PM »

Why all the drama about her drivers wife dying?Looked for boiling water in the frige?Ugh....

Boiling water in the fridge????? Now that's the damdest thing I EVER heard of....

I forgot all about the driver's wife.....  she had us all praying for nothing?     
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: July 12, 2009, 06:46:14 PM »

Hey everyone, this happened today, such a terrible thing!    Prayers!
It made it on my att homepage! 
Take care everyone!

MERIDIAN, Miss. (AP) - A bus carrying a church youth group from Louisiana to Georgia
flipped Sunday on Interstate 20 in Mississippi, killing one person and injuring 27 others, a coroner said.

The bus, from First Baptist Church in Shreveport, La., rolled three times around 10:20 a.m. near Meridian and trapped at least two people underneath, Lauderdale County Coroner Clayton Cobler III said. Teenagers and adults were on board.

"It had a blowout," Cobler said.

At least two passengers were trapped underneath the bus. A group of National Guard soldiers was on the highway at the time and helped extricate the injured.

"The National Guardsmen actually picked the bus up off the two people and got them out," Cobler said.

One person died at the scene, Cobler said. One person was airlifted to the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, while the other 26 injured were taken to three hospitals in Meridian, the coroner added.

Cobler said injuries ranged from severe pelvic and chest injuries to scrapes and scratches.

An official at Regency Hospital of Meridian said six people were taken there and another official at Rush Foundation Hospital said 13 people were being treated there, but neither would release the conditions of the crash victims.

Church officials told The Shreveport Times newspaper that the bus was headed to a weeklong youth event near Atlanta called "Passport."

The congregation learned of the accident shortly before Sunday morning worship and used the occasion to rally together in prayer. "Our congregation is leaning on our faith and confidence in God," First Baptist senior pastor Greg Hunt said.
That is so sad Monken. Prayers to all the families and injured/killed. JSM

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: July 12, 2009, 06:47:18 PM »

Monken - sending prayers.  How awful.   
Why does it always seem to be church groups that have such horrible accidents?   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1628 on: July 12, 2009, 06:50:33 PM »

I had the same question Sassy and kept quiet. Did D**** ever answer if they were identical or not? If she said yes, the she is a stupider arse than I thought. TIA JSM

One night we were all in a chat, she told the woldest stories.  Like how she had a rare blood disease and had to have shots every day.  We asked - "then you must be a high rsik pregancy" and she said NO, she was not!

Then she said she was having a boy and a girl but the DR. was not sure if they were identical or not.  Someone said but they are a boy and girl and her answer was odd - She said "then i guess that won't be."

But if you google it - it can happen, it is rare, but it is possible.  Something to do with the eggs. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1629 on: July 12, 2009, 06:54:58 PM »

Searching

Are you still in the Musing room ?

Yes Deenie, I am here
I have a Question for you ?
Did you make a site online for Adji Desir ?? and If you did .. May I have the link ..
Thank U

I did , let me hunt the link down for you.

I have not updated it in a bit. I seen that D**** had removed the link from her avatar and figured it was not needed or wanted anymore so stopped updating. Had I known then what was really going on well..... I will update it tonight....

http://home.rr.com/searching
Why I ask is because I have an email asking for permission to use Adji's photos for your site .. from way back when. Which I thought was strange. Because they are public photos not mine.. I just glittered some of them up. 
I thought Hmm why would D write me for permission to use Adji's photos for Searching.
Thats why I ask.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1630 on: July 12, 2009, 07:01:26 PM »

Hi Deenie - I hope you are doing well!  Missed you lately.   

P.S.  I do admire your attitude!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1631 on: July 12, 2009, 07:06:20 PM »

Endeavour launch was just scrubbed again - due to weather.

It is rescheduled for tomorrow at 6:41pm

We could here the NASA weather jets flying overhead and they are very loud! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: July 12, 2009, 07:06:47 PM »

One night we were all in a chat, she told the woldest stories.  Like how she had a rare blood disease and had to have shots every day.  We asked - "then you must be a high rsik pregancy" and she said NO, she was not!

Then she said she was having a boy and a girl but the DR. was not sure if they were identical or not.  Someone said but they are a boy and girl and her answer was odd - She said "then i guess that won't be."

But if you google it - it can happen, it is rare, but it is possible.  Something to do with the eggs. 
Thank you MT, I never came to musings until all this stuff happened this week, so the only updates from D**** came from the Caylee thread and that was early on in the pregnancy because I tried to stay on topic  Monkey Devil! even though I was always OT. I wish I had been at musings or wherever and read the posts she made. Then I wouldn't have been such a sucker and believed her BS. As far as A*, I believed her up until Kermit posted the infamous post and still I read it wrong.  I am/was a gullible monkey and think now I have learned my lesson. Thanks for helping me figure this all out. I hope you have fun on your trip. I also am glad your pup is doing well.  an angelic monkey JSM

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1633 on: July 12, 2009, 07:12:38 PM »

Some of her posts to Dolce were very odd! Like after the supposed birth, she asked her - are they identical? 

Mytime, yeah very strange. I've gotten a couple of calls from A1 since her ban. She swore she has not heard from Dolce since this went down BUT if she did hear she would tell me. Well about 1/2 hr later I get another call from her and Dolce answered her. Hmmm what are the chances? I sent everything to Klaas and am washing my hands of this. IF A1 is Dolce I am totally creeped out. I am just not made for this shite, I like my life and my monkeys and DON'T want to be caught up in all this drama. I have enough in my life already, I don't need this.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: July 12, 2009, 07:12:46 PM »

Hey everyone, this happened today, such a terrible thing!    Prayers!
It made it on my att homepage! 
Take care everyone!

MERIDIAN, Miss. (AP) - A bus carrying a church youth group from Louisiana to Georgia
flipped Sunday on Interstate 20 in Mississippi, killing one person and injuring 27 others, a coroner said.

The bus, from First Baptist Church in Shreveport, La., rolled three times around 10:20 a.m. near Meridian and trapped at least two people underneath, Lauderdale County Coroner Clayton Cobler III said. Teenagers and adults were on board.

"It had a blowout," Cobler said.

At least two passengers were trapped underneath the bus. A group of National Guard soldiers was on the highway at the time and helped extricate the injured.

"The National Guardsmen actually picked the bus up off the two people and got them out," Cobler said.

One person died at the scene, Cobler said. One person was airlifted to the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, while the other 26 injured were taken to three hospitals in Meridian, the coroner added.

Cobler said injuries ranged from severe pelvic and chest injuries to scrapes and scratches.

An official at Regency Hospital of Meridian said six people were taken there and another official at Rush Foundation Hospital said 13 people were being treated there, but neither would release the conditions of the crash victims.

Church officials told The Shreveport Times newspaper that the bus was headed to a weeklong youth event near Atlanta called "Passport."

The congregation learned of the accident shortly before Sunday morning worship and used the occasion to rally together in prayer. "Our congregation is leaning on our faith and confidence in God," First Baptist senior pastor Greg Hunt said.

Monken, I have been trying to find out more about Passport. Isn't that a church affiliated youth group that goes to places and helps needy and elderly people paint and fix up their houses??

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: July 12, 2009, 07:13:57 PM »

Monken - sending prayers.  How awful.   
Why does it always seem to be church groups that have such horrible accidents?   
IDK Sassy. We had one a few years ago and the saddest thing was that most of the people on the bus didn't speak English. It was very hard for the EMS to take care of them because there were only a few that could translate for them.   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1636 on: July 12, 2009, 07:15:14 PM »

JSM  - I believe most of Dolce's post were in the Caylee thread so I missed many of them too.  Even with the things I thought were strange, I still believed her - probably because I forgot all about them.  I never dreamt she would lie about being pregnant!  Even when I was presented with obvious evidence, I still did not want to believe it.  I kept giving her the benefit of the doubt.

You are not the only gullible on here so don't feel bad. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: July 12, 2009, 07:15:42 PM »

Endeavour launch was just scrubbed again - due to weather.

It is rescheduled for tomorrow at 6:41pm

We could here the NASA weather jets flying overhead and they are very loud! 
  MT, I just looked at you! The mask is gone. You look beautiful. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: July 12, 2009, 07:18:26 PM »

Some of her posts to Dolce were very odd! Like after the supposed birth, she asked her - are they identical? 

Mytime, yeah very strange. I've gotten a couple of calls from A1 since her ban. She swore she has not heard from Dolce since this went down BUT if she did hear she would tell me. Well about 1/2 hr later I get another call from her and Dolce answered her. Hmmm what are the chances? I sent everything to Klaas and am washing my hands of this. IF A1 is Dolce I am totally creeped out. I am just not made for this shite, I like my life and my monkeys and DON'T want to be caught up in all this drama. I have enough in my life already, I don't need this.

Hugs Boo, you don't need this crap. JMO. I really don't think they are the same person. I just know I don't trust either of them. As for A*, I take back the video I sent her when this crap hit the fan. JMO JSM

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: July 12, 2009, 07:19:43 PM »

an angelic monkey
Oh Boo.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.