March 28, 2024, 05:15:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420913 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: July 12, 2009, 07:22:27 PM »

Endeavour launch was just scrubbed again - due to weather.

It is rescheduled for tomorrow at 6:41pm

We could here the NASA weather jets flying overhead and they are very loud! 

I guess you got the sonic booms sometimes too when the shuttles come in. When we lived in central Florida and would forget about them coming home, we were bounced out of bed several times.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1641 on: July 12, 2009, 07:22:47 PM »

Hi Boomonkey - I was thinking about A1's last comment to you!  For some reason, Dolce thinks I exposed her....which is fine with me.  But for A1 to say what she did, she had have been talking to Dolce, IMO!  It is also MO,that A1 was in it the whole time.   

Some of her posts to Dolce were very odd! Like after the supposed birth, she asked her - are they identical? 

There are so many more but none are that important now.

I guess it easier to place blame than accept what they did!   

Mytime, yeah very strange. I've gotten a couple of calls from A1 since her ban. She swore she has not heard from Dolce since this went down BUT if she did hear she would tell me. Well about 1/2 hr later I get another call from her and Dolce answered her. Hmmm what are the chances? I sent everything to Klaas and am washing my hands of this. IF A1 is Dolce I am totally creeped out. I am just not made for this shite, I like my life and my monkeys and DON'T want to be caught up in all this drama. I have enough in my life already, I don't need this.

I agree!  No one needs this drama!  Who would want it?  Have you ever spoken to Dolce on the phone?  Do you think A1 and Dolce are one in the same? 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: July 12, 2009, 07:22:56 PM »

TY mytime.  I saw that.  We always enjoy watching the launch from our patio.  I'm a little bit south of you in Martin County.

Here is a link to the nasa site for anyone that wants to see it tomorrow.:

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/MM_NTV_Breaking.html

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1643 on: July 12, 2009, 07:26:11 PM »

JSM  - I believe most of Dolce's post were in the Caylee thread so I missed many of them too.  Even with the things I thought were strange, I still believed her - probably because I forgot all about them.  I never dreamt she would lie about being pregnant!  Even when I was presented with obvious evidence, I still did not want to believe it.  I kept giving her the benefit of the doubt.

You are not the only gullible on here so don't feel bad. 
Thanks MT, I am glad I wasn't the only sucker in the Caylee thread. I just know I got to work Monday or Tuesday (can't remember) and saw what was going on. I still didn't want to believe, but you wonderful monkeys helped me see that it was all a lie.    It still burns my butt that D**** did it the same day as IM's horrible sadness. Thanks again MT.

JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: July 12, 2009, 07:28:09 PM »

Hi Boomonkey - I was thinking about A1's last comment to you!  For some reason, Dolce thinks I exposed her....which is fine with me.  But for A1 to say what she did, she had have been talking to Dolce, IMO!  It is also MO,that A1 was in it the whole time.   

Some of her posts to Dolce were very odd! Like after the supposed birth, she asked her - are they identical

I thought that question was so stupid.   How can a boy and girl twin be identical?       I wanted to ask her if she was for real but just kept quiet.

Why all the drama about her drivers wife dying?Looked for boiling water in the frige?Ugh....

Boiling water in the fridge????? Now that's the damdest thing I EVER heard of....

I forgot all about the driver's wife.....  she had us all praying for nothing?     

Do some of you monkeys remember Bea Arthur as "Maude"?   When I read this, "God will get you" came to mind. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1645 on: July 12, 2009, 07:28:50 PM »

JSM  - I believe most of Dolce's post were in the Caylee thread so I missed many of them too.  Even with the things I thought were strange, I still believed her - probably because I forgot all about them.  I never dreamt she would lie about being pregnant!  Even when I was presented with obvious evidence, I still did not want to believe it.  I kept giving her the benefit of the doubt.

You are not the only gullible on here so don't feel bad. 
Thanks MT, I am glad I wasn't the only sucker in the Caylee thread. I just know I got to work Monday or Tuesday (can't remember) and saw what was going on. I still didn't want to believe, but you wonderful monkeys helped me see that it was all a lie.    It still burns my butt that D**** did it the same day as IM's horrible sadness. Thanks again MT. JSM

Yes!!  That was the final straw for me and many others.  Before that - I just didn't want to get involved!  After that, I wanted her exposed.  Problem was - HOW??
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: July 12, 2009, 07:29:32 PM »

Some of her posts to Dolce were very odd! Like after the supposed birth, she asked her - are they identical

I thought that question was so stupid.   How can a boy and girl twin be identical?       I wanted to ask her if she was for real but just kept quiet.

Why all the drama about her drivers wife dying?Looked for boiling water in the frige?Ugh....

Boiling water in the fridge????? Now that's the damdest thing I EVER heard of....

Do some of you monkeys remember Bea Arthur as "Maude"?   When I read this, "God will get you" came to mind. 

Oh yeah.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: July 12, 2009, 07:30:33 PM »

TY mytime.  I saw that.  We always enjoy watching the launch from our patio.  I'm a little bit south of you in Martin County.

Here is a link to the nasa site for anyone that wants to see it tomorrow.:

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/MM_NTV_Breaking.html

Thanks Cece. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1648 on: July 12, 2009, 07:31:20 PM »

Some of her posts to Dolce were very odd! Like after the supposed birth, she asked her - are they identical? 

Mytime, yeah very strange. I've gotten a couple of calls from A1 since her ban. She swore she has not heard from Dolce since this went down BUT if she did hear she would tell me. Well about 1/2 hr later I get another call from her and Dolce answered her. Hmmm what are the chances? I sent everything to Klaas and am washing my hands of this. IF A1 is Dolce I am totally creeped out. I am just not made for this shite, I like my life and my monkeys and DON'T want to be caught up in all this drama. I have enough in my life already, I don't need this.

I agree!  No one needs this drama!  Who would want it?  Have you ever spoken to Dolce on the phone?  Do you think A1 and Dolce are one in the same? 

is it possible for both of them to be on here at the same time ???

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: July 12, 2009, 07:32:18 PM »

Hey everyone, this happened today, such a terrible thing!    Prayers!
It made it on my att homepage! 
Take care everyone!

MERIDIAN, Miss. (AP) - A bus carrying a church youth group from Louisiana to Georgia
flipped Sunday on Interstate 20 in Mississippi, killing one person and injuring 27 others, a coroner said.

The bus, from First Baptist Church in Shreveport, La., rolled three times around 10:20 a.m. near Meridian and trapped at least two people underneath, Lauderdale County Coroner Clayton Cobler III said. Teenagers and adults were on board.

"It had a blowout," Cobler said.

At least two passengers were trapped underneath the bus. A group of National Guard soldiers was on the highway at the time and helped extricate the injured.

"The National Guardsmen actually picked the bus up off the two people and got them out," Cobler said.

One person died at the scene, Cobler said. One person was airlifted to the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, while the other 26 injured were taken to three hospitals in Meridian, the coroner added.

Cobler said injuries ranged from severe pelvic and chest injuries to scrapes and scratches.

An official at Regency Hospital of Meridian said six people were taken there and another official at Rush Foundation Hospital said 13 people were being treated there, but neither would release the conditions of the crash victims.

Church officials told The Shreveport Times newspaper that the bus was headed to a weeklong youth event near Atlanta called "Passport."

The congregation learned of the accident shortly before Sunday morning worship and used the occasion to rally together in prayer. "Our congregation is leaning on our faith and confidence in God," First Baptist senior pastor Greg Hunt said.

Monken, I have been trying to find out more about Passport. Isn't that a church affiliated youth group that goes to places and helps needy and elderly people paint and fix up their houses??

Hey Fannie  I'm not sure, there are alot of stories online now about the accident. In one article they said Passport was in Macon, GA. i had never heard of it but it's probably correct. It does seem to be church groups alot, though, that have these accidents. The local churches here have banded together & are helping them. Alot of the families either flew here or drove after it happened. My neighbor is an RN in admin. at one hospital here. He called this morn. asking me if I had heard about a bus wreck on the scanner; but we didn't have it on. He said he had been called in & thought maybe it was a drill!   
There are quite a few that are critical, they were thrown out & the bus rolled over them. It's just so sad. My husband is not scheduled to work for awhile & he didn't have to go in, but they have 6 at the hosp. where he works. Lots of prayers today!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1650 on: July 12, 2009, 07:32:32 PM »

Oh yeah.   

Then she asked for prayers for "hub's motorcycle accident!   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: July 12, 2009, 07:32:57 PM »

MT and Cece, I am so jealous y'all can see the space shuttle launch. We stop down at work just to watch them on the internet. It always sends chills down my spine just thinking of them going up so high and into space. I can't imagine doing it, because I hate to even fly in a plane. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: July 12, 2009, 07:35:43 PM »

Oh yeah.   

Then she asked for prayers for "hub's motorcycle accident!   

Exactly.I have no use what so ever for those two.   

~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1653 on: July 12, 2009, 07:35:48 PM »

Oh yeah.   

Hi Trimm !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1654 on: July 12, 2009, 07:36:04 PM »

The one thing that I think we can be pretty certain on is that they must have attended the same boarding school and had the same English teacher because their spelling and grammar aren't worth a lick.  I think their parents should demand refunds!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: July 12, 2009, 07:36:39 PM »

Monken, I have been trying to find out more about Passport. Isn't that a church affiliated youth group that goes to places and helps needy and elderly people paint and fix up their houses??

Hey Fannie  I'm not sure, there are alot of stories online now about the accident. In one article they said Passport was in Macon, GA. i had never heard of it but it's probably correct. It does seem to be church groups alot, though, that have these accidents. The local churches here have banded together & are helping them. Alot of the families either flew here or drove after it happened. My neighbor is an RN in admin. at one hospital here. He called this morn. asking me if I had heard about a bus wreck on the scanner; but we didn't have it on. He said he had been called in & thought maybe it was a drill!   
There are quite a few that are critical, they were thrown out & the bus rolled over them. It's just so sad. My husband is not scheduled to work for awhile & he didn't have to go in, but they have 6 at the hosp. where he works. Lots of prayers today!
[/quote]

Yes, and prayers from me too. I told you once that I have relatives near you. Good people in that part of the country. an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1656 on: July 12, 2009, 07:36:44 PM »

No, I've never talked to Dolce. In fact we hardly even exchanged emails, maybe 1/2 a dozen if that. I never went to the fashion thread cause I am soooo a fashion don't. I live in my crocs. I can say that A1 sounds young to me with a nice southern twang. I don't know if they are the same person, I would love to find out. IF they are OMG I would be really upset. I don't want to have ANYTHING to do with her!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1657 on: July 12, 2009, 07:37:56 PM »

Hi Deenie - I hope you are doing well!  Missed you lately.   

P.S.  I do admire your attitude!
I want Pic's of Mytime wearing flip flops on her Scooter !! Wearing a Hat filled with Pineapples and empty beer cans ...Lol. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: July 12, 2009, 07:39:42 PM »

YES Muffy!  Monkey Devil!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1659 on: July 12, 2009, 07:39:52 PM »

MT and Cece, I am so jealous y'all can see the space shuttle launch. We stop down at work just to watch them on the internet. It always sends chills down my spine just thinking of them going up so high and into space. I can't imagine doing it, because I hate to even fly in a plane. 

The night launches are awesome!! This one was from a few months ago!  (I couldn't find the date) 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.