March 29, 2024, 07:46:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421232 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: July 12, 2009, 07:41:06 PM »

Monken, I have been trying to find out more about Passport. Isn't that a church affiliated youth group that goes to places and helps needy and elderly people paint and fix up their houses??

Hey Fannie  I'm not sure, there are alot of stories online now about the accident. In one article they said Passport was in Macon, GA. i had never heard of it but it's probably correct. It does seem to be church groups alot, though, that have these accidents. The local churches here have banded together & are helping them. Alot of the families either flew here or drove after it happened. My neighbor is an RN in admin. at one hospital here. He called this morn. asking me if I had heard about a bus wreck on the scanner; but we didn't have it on. He said he had been called in & thought maybe it was a drill!   
There are quite a few that are critical, they were thrown out & the bus rolled over them. It's just so sad. My husband is not scheduled to work for awhile & he didn't have to go in, but they have 6 at the hosp. where he works. Lots of prayers today!

Yes, and prayers from me too. I told you once that I have relatives near you. Good people in that part of the country. an angelic monkey
[/quote]

Yes there are! Thank you, Fannie 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1661 on: July 12, 2009, 07:42:56 PM »

Hi Deenie - I hope you are doing well!  Missed you lately.   

P.S.  I do admire your attitude!
I want Pic's of Mytime wearing flip flops on her Scooter !! Wearing a Hat filled with Pineapples and empty beer cans ...Lol. 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I like Pina Colada's on the beach and Absolute Baybreezes when I gamble!!  LOL  Will that do?  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1662 on: July 12, 2009, 07:43:36 PM »

JSM  - I believe most of Dolce's post were in the Caylee thread so I missed many of them too.  Even with the things I thought were strange, I still believed her - probably because I forgot all about them.  I never dreamt she would lie about being pregnant!  Even when I was presented with obvious evidence, I still did not want to believe it.  I kept giving her the benefit of the doubt.

You are not the only gullible on here so don't feel bad. 
Thanks MT, I am glad I wasn't the only sucker in the Caylee thread. I just know I got to work Monday or Tuesday (can't remember) and saw what was going on. I still didn't want to believe, but you wonderful monkeys helped me see that it was all a lie.    It still burns my butt that D**** did it the same day as IM's horrible sadness. Thanks again MT. JSM

Yes!!  That was the final straw for me and many others.  Before that - I just didn't want to get involved!  After that, I wanted her exposed.  Problem was - HOW??
I am so glad someone did it.  I hope IM is okay, I have said prayers for her and that is about all I can do. Those pictures of the babies funeral broke my heart. I was just so heartbroken. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: July 12, 2009, 07:43:38 PM »

Endeavour launch was just scrubbed again - due to weather.

It is rescheduled for tomorrow at 6:41pm

We could here the NASA weather jets flying overhead and they are very loud! 

TY mytime.  I saw that.  We always enjoy watching the launch from our patio.  I'm a little bit south of you in Martin County.

Here is a link to the nasa site for anyone that wants to see it tomorrow.:

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/MM_NTV_Breaking.html

Thanks Cece. 

You're welcome Trimm.   an angelic monkey

Good to see you!       I kept missing you on the threads. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: July 12, 2009, 07:44:15 PM »

Hey Sea.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1665 on: July 12, 2009, 07:44:48 PM »

Hi Boomonkey - I was thinking about A1's last comment to you!  For some reason, Dolce thinks I exposed her....which is fine with me.  But for A1 to say what she did, she had have been talking to Dolce, IMO!  It is also MO,that A1 was in it the whole time.   

Some of her posts to Dolce were very odd! Like after the supposed birth, she asked her - are they identical? 

There are so many more but none are that important now.

I guess it easier to place blame than accept what they did!   

Mytime, yeah very strange. I've gotten a couple of calls from A1 since her ban. She swore she has not heard from Dolce since this went down BUT if she did hear she would tell me. Well about 1/2 hr later I get another call from her and Dolce answered her. Hmmm what are the chances? I sent everything to Klaas and am washing my hands of this. IF A1 is Dolce I am totally creeped out. I am just not made for this shite, I like my life and my monkeys and DON'T want to be caught up in all this drama. I have enough in my life already, I don't need this.

I agree!  No one needs this drama!  Who would want it?  Have you ever spoken to Dolce on the phone?  Do you think A1 and Dolce are one in the same? 

is it possible for both of them to be on here at the same time ???

I am not sure!!      Good question?  Maybe if she had 2 different IPs????
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: July 12, 2009, 07:45:33 PM »

MT and Cece, I am so jealous y'all can see the space shuttle launch. We stop down at work just to watch them on the internet. It always sends chills down my spine just thinking of them going up so high and into space. I can't imagine doing it, because I hate to even fly in a plane. 

We sat on the beach on Cocoa Beach for two days, waiting for one to go off one time. My hubby is olive complected, but I am light. Even under an umbrella I got a severe sunburn. Didn't realize how bad till I sobered up. 

Hubby was enjoying the view behind us more that the water and the shuttle. The beach was full of Europeans and they just stood up and changed out of their bathing suits right out in the open. I finally told him "For gawds sake, turn your chair around before you break your neck!" And he did. 

Seeing a shuttle launch is an awesome sight. Being that close you get the noise and the vibration. Another proud American moment! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: July 12, 2009, 07:46:09 PM »

MT and Cece, I am so jealous y'all can see the space shuttle launch. We stop down at work just to watch them on the internet. It always sends chills down my spine just thinking of them going up so high and into space. I can't imagine doing it, because I hate to even fly in a plane. 

You are too cute JSM.  Come on down.  But be prepared for hurricane season!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: July 12, 2009, 07:46:24 PM »

Endeavour launch was just scrubbed again - due to weather.

It is rescheduled for tomorrow at 6:41pm

We could here the NASA weather jets flying overhead and they are very loud! 

TY mytime.  I saw that.  We always enjoy watching the launch from our patio.  I'm a little bit south of you in Martin County.

Here is a link to the nasa site for anyone that wants to see it tomorrow.:

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/MM_NTV_Breaking.html

Thanks Cece. 

You're welcome Trimm.   an angelic monkey

Good to see you!       I kept missing you on the threads. 

I know.  I'm bouncing around.Get restless with Caylee thread being quiet. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: July 12, 2009, 07:46:45 PM »

The night launches are awesome!! This one was from a few months ago!  (I couldn't find the date) 

That is so awesome MT. Thank you. I got up about 5 in the morning back in the eighties just to watch it come over Texas on its way to Florida. I was totally amazed. Thanks for the pic. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1670 on: July 12, 2009, 07:48:23 PM »

We sat on the beach on Cocoa Beach for two days, waiting for one to go off one time. My hubby is olive complected, but I am light. Even under an umbrella I got a severe sunburn. Didn't realize how bad till I sobered up. 

Hubby was enjoying the view behind us more that the water and the shuttle. The beach was full of Europeans and they just stood up and changed out of their bathing suits right out in the open. I finally told him "For gawds sake, turn your chair around before you break your neck!" And he did. 

Seeing a shuttle launch is an awesome sight. Being that close you get the noise and the vibration. Another proud American moment! 

You used be able to get much closer but since 9/11 security has become much tighter.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: July 12, 2009, 07:48:37 PM »

I want Pic's of Mytime wearing flip flops on her Scooter !! Wearing a Hat filled with Pineapples and empty beer cans ...Lol. 

Me too Deenie.  And the fake glasses with the nose & mustache. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: July 12, 2009, 07:49:04 PM »

And birds following behind her!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: July 12, 2009, 07:50:04 PM »

The night launches are awesome!! This one was from a few months ago!  (I couldn't find the date) 

Beautiful pic mytime.  That was the first night launch I had seen. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: July 12, 2009, 07:52:07 PM »

Thanks Cece!! I don't think I could live through hurricane season. I can barely survive in tornado alley. If I lived around the coast, I would be so broke, driving up to find a place for me and the dog to stay. If a hurricane came, I would drive straight up to Canada. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: July 12, 2009, 07:54:02 PM »

Me too Deenie.  And the fake glasses with the nose & mustache. 

~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: July 12, 2009, 07:55:16 PM »

Thanks Cece!! I don't think I could live through hurricane season. I can barely survive in tornado alley. If I lived around the coast, I would be so broke, driving up to find a place for me and the dog to stay. If a hurricane came, I would drive straight up to Canada. 

I know what you mean.  I have 2 cats & a dog, so evacuation is not fun. 
But from personal experience, I will take the hurricanes over earthquakes.  At least we get a warning with hurricanes.  And I have no experience with tornados.  They would scare the sh*t out of me!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: July 12, 2009, 07:57:45 PM »

Natalee Holloway movie is on again on the Life channel

Can anyone tell me....is this movie any good ??? (close to accurate) I don't have TV but if it is good, I have friends that do and could probably find a way to watch it..

TIA

You don't have a TV?? for REAL????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1678 on: July 12, 2009, 07:59:43 PM »

I have lived her for over 15 years and only last few years - did it get to me.  Probably because I had my sick MOM to worry about too.

My husband loves it.  He thinks he is a meteorologist.   Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: July 12, 2009, 08:01:45 PM »

When I was a kid, we only had 5 channels. And for 4 of them, you had to get on the roof and turn the antenna  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

When I was a kid, we only had two, and they were only on the air for a few hours in the late afternoon and early evening. We had an antenna too, and if you turned it, and the weather was right, you could see a little of the Saturday Circus Show through the snow from a station in New Orleans.

My daddy would experiment late at night sometimes to see if he could reach any other stations. He had a ladder up to the roof. One of my sister's girlfriends was coming home from a date, and called the police because she saw a man on our roof and thought we had a burglar.
 Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.