March 28, 2024, 01:20:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420998 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1680 on: July 12, 2009, 08:03:38 PM »

Uh oh - PT's plans are falling apart!   

My daughter's friend can not go this weekend and she is the only one she knows with a passport.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1681 on: July 12, 2009, 08:04:54 PM »

Sparky !!!!

I sent you a message on FB

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: July 12, 2009, 08:08:20 PM »

Fanny Mae - was it Howdy Doody?   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: July 12, 2009, 08:10:10 PM »

Seriously,
I think i could give up the meat if my husband was more supportive and learned how to prepare tofu for me.  He should be willing to do that, right?

the tv,  that would be tough......

When I lived in Jamaica I stopped eating meat after going to the market and seeing the carcasses hanging in an open air market with flies all over the place. I didn't eat meat for about 7 years after that. When I returned to the States I couldn't even walk by the meat department with out gagging. I still do not eat much meat...mostly fish and fowl...but I do love BACON!!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: July 12, 2009, 08:10:11 PM »

Natalee Holloway movie is on again on the Life channel

Can anyone tell me....is this movie any good ??? (close to accurate) I don't have TV but if it is good, I have friends that do and could probably find a way to watch it..

TIA

You don't have a TV?? for REAL????

I do have a TV but no cable or dish....I buy what I want the kids to watch which tends to be the same shows I use to watch...Gilligan's Island..Flipper..Fraggle Rock etc. there are some new show that I like..Little Bear, Franklin are 2 that come to mind...

Have you seen the movie ??? any good ???

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: July 12, 2009, 08:11:22 PM »

Fanny Mae - was it Howdy Doody?   

Howdy Doody came on right after the circus!!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: July 12, 2009, 08:13:41 PM »

Hi Boomonkey - I was thinking about A1's last comment to you!  For some reason, Dolce thinks I exposed her....which is fine with me.  But for A1 to say what she did, she had have been talking to Dolce, IMO!  It is also MO,that A1 was in it the whole time.   

Some of her posts to Dolce were very odd! Like after the supposed birth, she asked her - are they identical? 

There are so many more but none are that important now.

I guess it easier to place blame than accept what they did!   

Mytime, yeah very strange. I've gotten a couple of calls from A1 since her ban. She swore she has not heard from Dolce since this went down BUT if she did hear she would tell me. Well about 1/2 hr later I get another call from her and Dolce answered her. Hmmm what are the chances? I sent everything to Klaas and am washing my hands of this. IF A1 is Dolce I am totally creeped out. I am just not made for this shite, I like my life and my monkeys and DON'T want to be caught up in all this drama. I have enough in my life already, I don't need this.

I agree!  No one needs this drama!  Who would want it?  Have you ever spoken to Dolce on the phone?  Do you think A1 and Dolce are one in the same? 

is it possible for both of them to be on here at the same time ???

I am not sure!!      Good question?  Maybe if she had 2 different IPs????

Very possible.  One computer and one laptop.  Two nicknames registered.  Log onto nickname #1, then go to the laptop and log into nickname #2 using a proxy. 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: July 12, 2009, 08:14:04 PM »

Good night Monkeys.  Time for me to log off now.  But it was really nice to get to chat with everyone.  Enjoy the rest of your evening & sweet dreams.
 an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: July 12, 2009, 08:15:13 PM »

Good night Monkeys.  Time for me to log off now.  But it was really nice to get to chat with everyone.  Enjoy the rest of your evening & sweet dreams.
 an angelic monkey

Good Nite, Cece.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: July 12, 2009, 08:18:59 PM »

The night launches are awesome!! This one was from a few months ago!  (I couldn't find the date) 

MyTime, was that Discovery? Nice picture!   I'm west of Orlando and got a couple of pictures of Discovery from our back yard.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: July 12, 2009, 08:19:24 PM »

Sure would be a pain in the neck though and I can't imagine someone being so bored, or sick they thought doing something like that was entertaining. 
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1691 on: July 12, 2009, 08:25:43 PM »

Can anyone tell me....is this movie any good ??? (close to accurate) I don't have TV but if it is good, I have friends that do and could probably find a way to watch it..

TIA

I do have a TV but no cable or dish....I buy what I want the kids to watch which tends to be the same shows I use to watch...Gilligan's Island..Flipper..Fraggle Rock etc. there are some new show that I like..Little Bear, Franklin are 2 that come to mind...

Poor kids, Gilligan Island reruns like we used to watch.  I think I have seen every one of them
   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1692 on: July 12, 2009, 08:37:17 PM »

TIA

Poor kids, Gilligan Island reruns like we used to watch.  I think I have seen every one of them

They love em it's great..also The Munsters and Land of the Lost are favorites too and my 10 yr old likes Lost in Space "Danger Will Robinson" "Oh the pain...the pain"...right now we're waiting for them to release the second season of Flipper

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1693 on: July 12, 2009, 08:41:01 PM »

Hi Deenie - I hope you are doing well!  Missed you lately.   

P.S.  I do admire your attitude!
I want Pic's of Mytime wearing flip flops on her Scooter !! Wearing a Hat filled with Pineapples and empty beer cans ...Lol. 

I like Pina Colada's on the beach and Absolute Baybreezes when I gamble!!  LOL  Will that do?  Monkey Devil!
Yes that will do 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1694 on: July 12, 2009, 08:52:04 PM »

I used to love all those TV shows. I loved the Munsters. And HR Puffinstuff, The MONKEEs but of course ... 

Does anyone remember Lidzville - I think that was the name. I really had a thing for the Munsters though.  My Parents have a photo album of all our travels when we were kids.
I remember we were in a Hotel room and I was bored. Because I could not watch my fave shows and I wrote on a piece of hotel paper ... 1313 Mockingbird lane .. I had to be around 6 yrs old.. it was misspelled .. and scribbled .. they put it in the photo album. Which is funny because when my now Ex bf ..met my Dad two years ago .. He said .. I am not being mean but Your Dad looks like Herman Munster ... lol.  And now I look back at pics of Fred the actor .. He was right. My Dad does somewhat resemble him.
A cross between Elvis and Herman lol.  I see you Sea Searcher .. Did you see my Dad's photo's I posted in the Elvis room?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: July 12, 2009, 08:53:14 PM »

TIA

Whew at least you have a TV...I was starting to think you are the only person I know, that lives in the USA, that doesn't have a TV. I did see the movie and would watch it again.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1696 on: July 12, 2009, 08:59:07 PM »

Seriously,
I think i could give up the meat if my husband was more supportive and learned how to prepare tofu for me.  He should be willing to do that, right?

When I lived in Jamaica I stopped eating meat after going to the market and seeing the carcasses hanging in an open air market with flies all over the place. I didn't eat meat for about 7 years after that. When I returned to the States I couldn't even walk by the meat department with out gagging. I still do not eat much meat...mostly fish and fowl...but I do love BACON!!  LOL
That is so gross about the flies and stuff hanging down.

I love Bacon!!! Bacon is meat CANDY it is so sweet and good. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: July 12, 2009, 08:59:53 PM »

The night launches are awesome!! This one was from a few months ago!  (I couldn't find the date) 

MyTime, was that Discovery? Nice picture!   I'm west of Orlando and got a couple of pictures of Discovery from our back yard.

These are all fantastic photos.....I always wanted to see a launch...until Columbia...I haven't watch a launch or re-entry since.  But I do pray very hard that all will go well and we will never have another Columbia

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: July 12, 2009, 09:01:53 PM »

I used to love all those TV shows. I loved the Munsters. And HR Puffinstuff, The MONKEEs but of course ... 

Does anyone remember Lidzville - I think that was the name. I really had a thing for the Munsters though.  My Parents have a photo album of all our travels when we were kids.
I remember we were in a Hotel room and I was bored. Because I could not watch my fave shows and I wrote on a piece of hotel paper ... 1313 Mockingbird lane .. I had to be around 6 yrs old.. it was misspelled .. and scribbled .. they put it in the photo album. Which is funny because when my now Ex bf ..met my Dad two years ago .. He said .. I am not being mean but Your Dad looks like Herman Munster ... lol.  And now I look back at pics of Fred the actor .. He was right. My Dad does somewhat resemble him.
A cross between Elvis and Herman lol.  I see you Sea Searcher .. Did you see my Dad's photo's I posted in the Elvis room?

Hi Deenie !!!

Yes I did although I haven't responded yet...that's so much for posting it

I hope you are doing well...haven't had much internet time lately and miss so many of my monkey friends...I try to keep up with some of the things here but I know I've missed a lot...a big one I just discovered when reading the dolce stuff was IM's grandson passed away..I haven't seen her on here but my heart and prayers go out to her and her family...I'm sure I've missed so much more but can't find enough time to read back

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: July 12, 2009, 09:03:58 PM »

Seriously,

That is so gross about the flies and stuff hanging down.

I love Bacon!!! Bacon is meat CANDY it is so sweet and good. 

JSM it WAS!  I could have eaten any kind of meat at the hotel as it was imported...but I just couldn't stomach the thought after seeing those carcasses.

We bought a pig...split it with our son and daughter in law.....then we donated 1/2 of ours to a local church that has lunch for the elderly. That bacon is soooooooooooooo good.....in fact we had BLT's for a late breakfast this morning.....yummy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.