March 29, 2024, 12:11:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421102 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1700 on: July 12, 2009, 09:08:41 PM »

I used to love all those TV shows. I loved the Munsters. And HR Puffinstuff, The MONKEEs but of course ... 

Does anyone remember Lidzville - I think that was the name. I really had a thing for the Munsters though.  My Parents have a photo album of all our travels when we were kids.
I remember we were in a Hotel room and I was bored. Because I could not watch my fave shows and I wrote on a piece of hotel paper ... 1313 Mockingbird lane .. I had to be around 6 yrs old.. it was misspelled .. and scribbled .. they put it in the photo album. Which is funny because when my now Ex bf ..met my Dad two years ago .. He said .. I am not being mean but Your Dad looks like Herman Munster ... lol.  And now I look back at pics of Fred the actor .. He was right. My Dad does somewhat resemble him.
A cross between Elvis and Herman lol.  I see you Sea Searcher .. Did you see my Dad's photo's I posted in the Elvis room?

Hi Deenie !!!

Yes I did although I haven't responded yet...that's so much for posting it

I hope you are doing well...haven't had much internet time lately and miss so many of my monkey friends...I try to keep up with some of the things here but I know I've missed a lot...a big one I just discovered when reading the dolce stuff was IM's grandson passed away..I haven't seen her on here but my heart and prayers go out to her and her family...I'm sure I've missed so much more but can't find enough time to read back
Its been a really rough month for me ... My Dad passed away. So that is why I finally was able to post a pic of him. I got the pic from my Uncle and sigh .. made a copy with my own camera. Yep it has been a long wild ride for the last month ... Sea.

Good to see you back 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1701 on: July 12, 2009, 09:08:44 PM »

Seriously,
I think i could give up the meat if my husband was more supportive and learned how to prepare tofu for me.  He should be willing to do that, right?

the tv,  that would be tough......

When I lived in Jamaica I stopped eating meat after going to the market and seeing the carcasses hanging in an open air market with flies all over the place. I didn't eat meat for about 7 years after that. When I returned to the States I couldn't even walk by the meat department with out gagging. I still do not eat much meat...mostly fish and fowl...but I do love BACON!!  LOL
That is so gross about the flies and stuff hanging down.

I love Bacon!!! Bacon is meat CANDY it is so sweet and good. 

JSM it WAS!  I could have eaten any kind of meat at the hotel as it was imported...but I just couldn't stomach the thought after seeing those carcasses.

We bought a pig...split it with our son and daughter in law.....then we donated 1/2 of ours to a local church that has lunch for the elderly. That bacon is soooooooooooooo good.....in fact we had BLT's for a late breakfast this morning.....yummy!!
I just can't imagine eating anything hanging with flies around.

I hope you didn't know the pig, if I knew the pig I don't think I could eat it.

BUT YUMMY, BLT's are wonderful. Wish I had one right now! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1702 on: July 12, 2009, 09:14:38 PM »

I used to love all those TV shows. I loved the Munsters. And HR Puffinstuff, The MONKEEs but of course ... 

Does anyone remember Lidzville - I think that was the name. I really had a thing for the Munsters though.  My Parents have a photo album of all our travels when we were kids.
I remember we were in a Hotel room and I was bored. Because I could not watch my fave shows and I wrote on a piece of hotel paper ... 1313 Mockingbird lane .. I had to be around 6 yrs old.. it was misspelled .. and scribbled .. they put it in the photo album. Which is funny because when my now Ex bf ..met my Dad two years ago .. He said .. I am not being mean but Your Dad looks like Herman Munster ... lol.  And now I look back at pics of Fred the actor .. He was right. My Dad does somewhat resemble him.
A cross between Elvis and Herman lol.  I see you Sea Searcher .. Did you see my Dad's photo's I posted in the Elvis room?

I know I'm doing this twice but I forgot to respond to the first part of your post...I forgot all about HR Puffnstuff..I'll have to check in to it..which also reminded me of The Bugaloos and The Banana Splits OMgosh I'm getting old..LOL

My son has some of The Monkeys and still loves them...I don't know if you remember but I posted here about him getting a signed photo of Davy Jones after writing him a letter...I'm 99% sure it came from him personally and not his fan club out in Cali... what a thrill for him...HeyKim and I had some fun chat about that around New Years...she was also a big fan

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: July 12, 2009, 09:16:39 PM »

Sunny, yuck!  That would gross me out seeing the carcasses ... and the flies!  I can't stand the smell of raw meat, not a big meat eater. We had bought a pig once. I never saw him tho...we sent him to a butcher and they sent us back ribs, chops and the best bacon I had ever had.

I don't do sea food either

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1704 on: July 12, 2009, 09:17:59 PM »

Hi Deenie !!!

Yes I did although I haven't responded yet...that's so much for posting it

I hope you are doing well...haven't had much internet time lately and miss so many of my monkey friends...I try to keep up with some of the things here but I know I've missed a lot...a big one I just discovered when reading the dolce stuff was IM's grandson passed away..I haven't seen her on here but my heart and prayers go out to her and her family...I'm sure I've missed so much more but can't find enough time to read back
Its been a really rough month for me ... My Dad passed away. So that is why I finally was able to post a pic of him. I got the pic from my Uncle and sigh .. made a copy with my own camera. Yep it has been a long wild ride for the last month ... Sea.

Good to see you back 

I'm so sorry Deenie...I know you were very close to him...my prayers go out to you, you'll be together again one day I'm quite sure an angelic monkey

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1705 on: July 12, 2009, 09:26:18 PM »

Hey Wreckkkkkkk..Headin to the Mariner/Ranger game in a few minutes..
Take it easy on us!!  Monkey Devil!

5-3 Mariners...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: July 12, 2009, 09:27:09 PM »

TM..Post for ya in NH..You've probably already seen it!

Thanks KTF!  I'm headed over to check it out, I'm just about caught up here!   

Hope you enjoy the game...but I bet you know who I'm rootin' for!   Monkey Devil!

At least we got one...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1707 on: July 12, 2009, 09:45:13 PM »

Thank You Sea Searcher.
------------

I so loved HR Puffin Stuff .. I used to wake up before it came on ... so I could get my cereal and my blanket ...lol..  Jack Wild was famous too for other things he was Jimmy

I used to think she was a mean person ... Witchy Poo ...
Now in an adult mind - she is just plain crazy in a good way lol
I wish I could find her singing her famous Oranges Poranges ... its not this one.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gDoSl-M5tmM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gDoSl-M5tmM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Good ol Memories

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: July 12, 2009, 09:47:11 PM »

Hope you enjoy the game...but I bet you know who I'm rootin' for!   Monkey Devil!

At least we got one...

Good Evening Monkeys!

Keepthefaith. You sound like a local to me   That's great about the Mariners. It was an important one too!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1709 on: July 12, 2009, 10:00:49 PM »

At least we got one...

Good Evening Monkeys!

Keepthefaith. You sound like a local to me   That's great about the Mariners. It was an important one too!

Nothin like the Emerald City..Big victory for the Mariner's.IIRC we're four games out?Ya never know!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: July 12, 2009, 10:34:55 PM »

5-3 Mariners...
I asked NICELY to take it easy on us!! 

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: July 12, 2009, 10:37:13 PM »

Muffy, thanks for remembering my sister Connie.

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: July 12, 2009, 10:37:34 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Hi Sparks!  ltns

Hi Wreckerball! (and the other one, too)!

Hi CM, bye CM!

Mytime, love ya!

Hi Bearly and Hi to All my friends here!

Hey Bearly did you catch me lurking?  What is ltns????

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: July 12, 2009, 10:40:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Hi Sparks!  ltns

Hi CM, bye CM!

Mytime, love ya!

Just guessing but:

ltns = long time no see 

Hi!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: July 12, 2009, 11:02:40 PM »

5-3 Mariners...
I asked NICELY to take it easy on us!! 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1715 on: July 12, 2009, 11:39:39 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Hi Sparks!  ltns

Hi CM, bye CM!

Mytime, love ya!

Just guessing but:

ltns = long time no see 

Hi!

Hi Klaas!!!  Good to see you . . . been a rought couple of weeks for me with losing my dog but I'm healing and it's good to see everyone here.  This is a perfect place for me to take my off topic self!

Karen

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: July 12, 2009, 11:41:48 PM »

Deenie,

I am so sorry about the loss of your father.  Hugs and prayers to you!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: July 12, 2009, 11:56:16 PM »

Hi Sparky    It's good to see you. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: July 13, 2009, 12:01:49 AM »

Hi Sparky    It's good to see you. 

Hi Muffy

What's your secret?  You always look so cute!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1719 on: July 13, 2009, 12:06:39 AM »

Hi Monkeys!!   

How's everyone tonight?

KTF? You've lost me! The only Emerald City I know about is the one Dorothy was trying to get to!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.