March 28, 2024, 05:25:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420916 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1740 on: July 13, 2009, 01:18:55 AM »

Hi Anna and TM

I am doing good!  How about you both?

Hey you!   

Hi you - reading your posts about Kubear is breaking my heart!!   

I know.......... I'll pick her up at 4:00 tomorrow, and will just take it as it comes from there. I'm going to talk with them before I leave her and insist on a chest X-ray prior to surgery.

I think that is a good idea.  She is in my prayers - you too!   an angelic monkey

I am off to bed, I am wiped out! 

Good luck tomorrow and let me know what happens!

Sweet dreams

XOXO
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: July 13, 2009, 01:20:00 AM »

OMG - I am just being formed that PT is planning for us to go to the Bahamas this weekend (Thursday to Monday).  But But but!!   

OMG, she is the pilot, and she doesn't even have her hands on the controls!  Please do not get confused and head in the wrong direction (like towards my house).

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1742 on: July 13, 2009, 01:20:18 AM »

Hi Anna and TM

Hey you!   

I know.......... I'll pick her up at 4:00 tomorrow, and will just take it as it comes from there. I'm going to talk with them before I leave her and insist on a chest X-ray prior to surgery.

CBB,
Be sure to tell them that she slept so much today too, she may need some IV fluids before or during the surgery since she wasn't drinking today.

Poor Kubear!  

(I wish you could tell them your Monkey friends are mad at them for her having to go through all of this AGAIN!  But.....that might not be a good thing to do.)

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1743 on: July 13, 2009, 01:20:53 AM »

OMG - I am just being formed that PT is planning for us to go to the Bahamas this weekend (Thursday to Monday).  But But but!!   

We who?

I am packing, I just have to run out and get a few things.

NO FAIR!!! You've already been once this year and I haven't been at all!!!! 

Plans have already changed!  What did he think I was going to do with TyTY?   

You know him, Mr. Impulsive.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1744 on: July 13, 2009, 01:21:28 AM »

Hi Anna and TM

Hey you!   

I think that is a good idea.  She is in my prayers - you too!   an angelic monkey

I am off to bed, I am wiped out! 

Good luck tomorrow and let me know what happens!

Sweet dreams

XOXO

Thanks, MT! Sleep well and God Bless!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1745 on: July 13, 2009, 01:25:17 AM »

Hi, Musing Monkeys!  Long time no type!  I logged in tonight just before I was going to turn off the puter to see how everyone was and I am obviously WAAAAAAAAYYYY behind.   

I have no idea what happened, other than it's obvious that Dolce was FOS.  I have to say, I'm not surprised.  Everything was pretty over the top but I can't believe there were pics posted of "fake" (lol) babies and that someone here was really hurt by her (or him, I guess I'll have to catch up ASAP).  I've always liked IM and I hate to read that she was hurt and has gone through what she has.

Is there a place where I can get the lowdown on what has gone on?   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1746 on: July 13, 2009, 01:28:32 AM »

Hi, Musing Monkeys!  Long time no type!  I logged in tonight just before I was going to turn off the puter to see how everyone was and I am obviously WAAAAAAAAYYYY behind.   

I have no idea what happened, other than it's obvious that Dolce was FOS.  I have to say, I'm not surprised.  Everything was pretty over the top but I can't believe there were pics posted of "fake" (lol) babies and that someone here was really hurt by her (or him, I guess I'll have to catch up ASAP).  I've always liked IM and I hate to read that she was hurt and has gone through what she has.

Is there a place where I can get the lowdown on what has gone on?   

It's a lot of reading, flossy, but it begins on page 57 of the last thread in Musings. (I think it was the last. I'll check that and post otherwise if I''m wrong.) Wait a second and I'll be happy to give you a "nutshell" version, if you prefer?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1747 on: July 13, 2009, 01:30:44 AM »

Sure, CBB!  I hate to even ask that of you, though.  If you're willing, I'll definitely hang around to read it! 

THANKS SO MUCH!!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1748 on: July 13, 2009, 01:31:15 AM »

I'm off to the last thread to get started but will check back in here in a few.  Thanks again, CBB.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1749 on: July 13, 2009, 01:34:18 AM »

Basically, when always1 posted that Dolce texted her the night of the delivery and said the babies were 12 and 13 inches in length, hinky meters started going off. There had always been doubt among many posters about her wealth, fashion design, etc, but the pregnancy was generally believed.

Her posts about the pregnancy were looked at and things didn't add up. I even have a spreadsheet and her posts of how far into the pregnancy she was at given times are just full of inconsistancies. Several people made Klaas aware, and Dolce popped back up with her "baby pictures" and confirmed the length of the babies, etc. and it all began to tumble down. Dolce wrote an apology of sorts to several members and it was posted here, and critiqued. Always1 and Dolce have been banned.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 01:38:25 AM by CBB » Logged
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1750 on: July 13, 2009, 01:34:32 AM »

I'm off to the last thread to get started but will check back in here in a few.  Thanks again, CBB.

Do I know you?  I thought you got banned! 

Where the heck have YOU been.  You don't call, you don't stop by for coffee, you don't write......I think I am mad at you!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1751 on: July 13, 2009, 01:37:11 AM »

Where the heck have YOU been.  You don't call, you don't stop by for coffee, you don't write......I think I am mad at you!   

I'm glad you weren't on your third "goodnight" because you can nutshell the Dolce stuff better than I can!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1752 on: July 13, 2009, 01:41:06 AM »

When you get back, Flossy, I have to tell you, Dolce even had a picture in her Photobucket account of twins she had labled as "8 wks".   

Her avatar isn't real either.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1753 on: July 13, 2009, 01:45:07 AM »

I think I know you, too!!  I actually emailed you back not too long ago and keep checking that mailbox to see if you replied, but no such luck.  I've cried and cried till I was dehydrated, lol.  Send me an email and let me know how you are!   

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1754 on: July 13, 2009, 01:46:43 AM »

When you get back, Flossy, I have to tell you, Dolce even had a picture in her Photobucket account of twins she had labled as "8 wks".   

So all of those pics that were said to be her were just some random chick?  Are Dolce and A1 the same person?  Do we know anything about who Dolce REALLY is?  Where do babies come from?  Ooops, scratch that last one - I can google that.

Thanks for the quickie version!  You're the bomb, CBB.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1755 on: July 13, 2009, 01:47:26 AM »

Sorry, Flossy! Thread #43 on page 57 is the beginning! Musings has been busy since this happened!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1756 on: July 13, 2009, 01:51:36 AM »

I never got an email...I don't think!  I have sat here and checked and checked!  My fingers have blisters on them from checking.  LOL

No babies, No beauty queen, no money ....... no more Dolce.   

I think I know you, too!!  I actually emailed you back not too long ago and keep checking that mailbox to see if you replied, but no such luck.  I've cried and cried till I was dehydrated, lol.  Send me an email and let me know how you are!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1757 on: July 13, 2009, 01:52:52 AM »

I never got an email...I don't think!  I have sat here and checked and checked!  My fingers have blisters on them from checking.  LOL

oops LOL

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1758 on: July 13, 2009, 01:55:24 AM »

So all of those pics that were said to be her were just some random chick?  Are Dolce and A1 the same person?  Do we know anything about who Dolce REALLY is?  Where do babies come from?  Ooops, scratch that last one - I can google that.

Thanks for the quickie version!  You're the bomb, CBB.

Her avatar hasn't been nailed down with physical proof that can be posted here, but Jessie (a poster) said she has known for some time the avatar wasn't her because she was on a train and looked up to see an ad for a local hospital's maternity division and there was Dolce!  Her current and former avatars didn't match and were not the same person.

Dolce and A1 are not the same person.

A lot is known about who Dolce really is. The pool construction company she and hubs owned is a pool cleaning service. Her public high school is known (no boarding school), and some posters googled pictures of a house that is supposed to be hers.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: July 13, 2009, 02:00:41 AM »

Seriously,
I think i could give up the meat if my husband was more supportive and learned how to prepare tofu for me.  He should be willing to do that, right?

the tv,  that would be tough......

When I lived in Jamaica I stopped eating meat after going to the market and seeing the carcasses hanging in an open air market with flies all over the place. I didn't eat meat for about 7 years after that. When I returned to the States I couldn't even walk by the meat department with out gagging. I still do not eat much meat...mostly fish and fowl...but I do love BACON!!  LOL
That is so gross about the flies and stuff hanging down.

I love Bacon!!! Bacon is meat CANDY it is so sweet and good. 

JSM it WAS!  I could have eaten any kind of meat at the hotel as it was imported...but I just couldn't stomach the thought after seeing those carcasses.

We bought a pig...split it with our son and daughter in law.....then we donated 1/2 of ours to a local church that has lunch for the elderly. That bacon is soooooooooooooo good.....in fact we had BLT's for a late breakfast this morning.....yummy!!

Some questions are better left un-asked...

« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 04:06:37 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.