March 28, 2024, 04:37:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421032 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1820 on: July 13, 2009, 10:56:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !

Brought this over from the other thread..

From CBB...
I don't understand why either, but I know it's a selfish, crass thing to do. To demand attention for yourself at the expense of others via a lie is unforgivable. To do it in a forum of sleuths is really stupid

also to add...in a forum of mostly women, many of which have had children. I personally would have never picked up on the dates, lengths or weights... but hey..what can I say

I still don't know what to make of A-1 in this whole thing but still have many pages left to read. She use to make a lot of song requests in my Elvis thread...now I'm left to wonder if she really is an Elvis fan or just pulling my chain (so to speak)

I feel so violated...now I have to delete all my "pretty kitty" pics

need more coffee
this is my favorite coffee monkey to date although I loved the fuzzy slippers

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1821 on: July 13, 2009, 11:01:22 AM »

Sunny, yuck!  That would gross me out seeing the carcasses ... and the flies!  I can't stand the smell of raw meat, not a big meat eater. We had bought a pig once. I never saw him tho...we sent him to a butcher and they sent us back ribs, chops and the best bacon I had ever had.

I don't do sea food either

Good Morning Monks!  We didn't see the pig either. Some other friends told us about the guy...his pigs only ate organic feed...LOL....I have no idea what that means...but the friends said the pork was very good....so we decided to try it. The bacon is so good and not too salty....I love seafood...but am very picky about what I eat....I stick to firm saltwater white fish like Red Snapper, Grouper, Tilapia, etc

I guess it helped that we didn't see the pig, or name it LOL.  I'd be crying every time I had to cook some pork LOL.  One of my friends has a farm and has cows and pigs. She feeds them a special diet .  I will have to ask her more about it sometime.
Me too. 

Mornin' JSM

two pigs got loose from a farm up the street and destroyed a good part of my lawn....personally, I rather have them on a plate with eggs and home fries... Monkey Devil!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1822 on: July 13, 2009, 11:10:54 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,531977,00.html?test=latestnews

I knew it! 

Swearing Makes You Feel Less Pain
Monday , July 13, 2009

That muttered curse word that reflexively comes out when you stub your toe could actually make it easier to bear the throbbing pain, a new study suggests.

Swearing is a common response to pain, but no previous research has connected the uttering of an expletive to the actual physical experience of pain.

"Swearing has been around for centuries and is an almost universal human linguistic phenomenon," said Richard Stephens of Keele University in England and one of the authors of the new study. "It taps into emotional brain centers and appears to arise in the right brain, whereas most language production occurs in the left cerebral hemisphere of the brain."

Stephens and his fellow Keele researchers John Atkins and Andrew Kingston sought to test how swearing would affect an individual's tolerance to pain.

Because swearing often has an exaggerating effect that can overstate the severity of pain, the team thought that swearing would lessen a person's tolerance.

As it turned out, the opposite seems to be true.

The researchers enlisted 64 undergraduate volunteers and had them submerge their hand in a tub of ice water for as long as possible while repeating a swear word of their choice.

The experiment was then repeated with the volunteer repeating a more common word that they would use to describe a table.

Contrary to what the researcher expected, the volunteers kept their hands submerged longer while repeating the swear word.

The researchers think that the increase in pain tolerance occurs because swearing triggers the body's natural "fight-or-flight" response.

Stephens and his colleagues suggest that swearing may increase aggression (seen in accelerated heart rates), which downplays weakness to appear stronger or more macho.

"Our research shows one potential reason why swearing developed and why it persists," Stephens said.

The results of the study are detailed in the Aug. 5 issue of the journal NeuroReport.

I find that the tonsil yell approach to the swear words works better myself, but that is just me. Doesn't do much for those around me, but it sure does make me feel better.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1823 on: July 13, 2009, 11:19:22 AM »

Oh dolce.........I honestly don't know where to begin. I went to your "baby" thread Tuesday to congratulate you on their first month birthday (easy to remember as Eli DIED the next day), but I made myself do it anyway.. I can't believe anyone could be so cruel to other monkeys (and NOT JUST ME!!!!!!!!! You managed top bring an immense amount of pain to any monkey that had lost and had to bury their child, had miscarriages or been unable to concieve, the depths of your cruelty really know no bounds did they? Unfortunately, your timing was "EPIC" to me as you did this after Eli died, so I thought I'd share with you what I went thru along with my family while YOU were perpetuating a fraud so cruel. Let me start with sunday the 7th of June, I was called to the hospital at an odd hour and knew something was wrong, when we got there they told us they were going to let my daughter hold her son for the VERY FIRST time, and we all knew what that meant as he had been critically sick from a horrific virus that enlarged his liver so much that his heart was failing. I sat their and cried watching her hold Eli so tenderly and kissing him on his cheeks as tears fell on him. We all went home hours later numb knowing he had less than 48 hours to live (turned out it was only 16 hours). We arrived at the hospital the next morning and they had him dressed in a tiny preemie outfit since he REALLY was only 12.5 inches long, and a handmade blanket with booties and all, he looked like an angel with his blond curly hair and big blue eyes. They unhooked everything and handed him to my daughter and bagged him, he opened his eyes as if to look at her and let her know everything will be ok mommy, then within 2 minutes he died in her arms. It was pure hell and we all lost it. She was screaming "don't leave me and God please don't take my baby from me", but we all knew that was the end. They held us, cried iwth us, comforted us, and moved us to a room with rocking chairs and more furniture and I rocked him in my arms for hours-that's right he died at 10:39 and we held him until after 2:30. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO GIVE HIM OVER TO THE NURSE TO BE PUT IN THE COLD MORGUE???????????? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE TO LEAVE HIM BEHIND AT THE HOSPITAL AND GO HOME KNOWING YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN.........I'M GUESSING NOT, NOR THAT YOU GAVE A DAMN ABOUT THAT DURING YOUR LITTLE PRACTICAL JOKE. I WISH YOU COULD PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID BY LIVING IN MY HOUSE AND AWAKING TO SCREAMS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT FROM MY DAUGHTER PLEADING WITH GOD TO LET HER HOLD ELI "JUST ONE MORE TIME", BEGGING TO HAVE HIM BACK. ALLTHE WHILE MY NINE YEAR OLD IS WALKING AROUND CARRYING ELI'S EMPTY BLANKET LIKE IF HE DROPS IT IT WILL BREAK. MY SON WRITES LETTERS TO HIM AND LEAVES THEM IN HIS ROOM, HE SPOKE AT HIS MEMORIAL.....DO YOU HAVE A CLUE HOW F*CKING HARD IT IS TO SEE YOUR GRANDCHILD DIE AND THEN WATCH YOUR OWN CHILDREN FALL APART. HOW ABOUT THIS, DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE THE PAIN ONE ENDURES WRITING THEIR GRANDSON'S EULOGY??????? OR HAVING TO PICK GO THE THE FUNERAL HOME TO BRING HOME A CAN OF ASHES IN A TIN NO BIGGER THAN A SHOE POLISH TIN???????? DO YOU KNOW THAT I SNEAK INTO HIS ROOM AND SMELL THE OUTFIT HE PASSED AWAY IN SO I CAN RECALL HIS PRECIOUS SCENT HE LEFT BEHIND, AND ALL THE WHILE KNOWING ONE DAY THAT SCENT WON'T LINGER ANYMORE?????? THIS WEEK WAS EVEN HARDER FOR ME BECAUSE THE 8TH WAS THE ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF HIS DEATH AND HIS ORIGINAL DUE DATE IS UPCOMING SO I HAVE HAD MORE TEARS FLOWING THAN BEFORE AS TO WHY THIS HAD TO HAPPEN.

Thank God for the rest of the monkeys who have been a tremedous source of support and compassion to me, if not for you and my family and friends I'd have fallen apart and been of no use to my family, a broken family right now.

DOLCE - WHAT YOU DID ADDED EVEN MORE PAIN TO ME AND MY FAMILY BECAUSE I WAS SO HAPPY THAT YOU WERE STARTING A NEW PHASE IN YOUR LIFE, EVEN THOUGH I WAS LOSING ONE OF MY GREATEST JOYS I KNEW YOU WERE STARTING YOURS AND IT WAS ALL I COULD TAKE TO READ THE THREAD DEDICATED TO YOU AND THE "DOLLS", BUT I DID WHILE WEEPING BITTERSWEET TEARS.

In closing I want to say that I don't know whether to hate you, pity you or choose to pretend you never existed because in reality Dolce never did exist, only a shell of a pathetic, sad, attention hungry, mentally sick bitch existed......I am sad that your life is so pathetic that you felt the need to invent one, and one that brought enormous pain to many on this board, but what scares the hell out of me is that I truly think YOU ARE EVIL, and one day when I here about some woman whose child is kidnapped or a baby stolen from a mother's womb in Florida I'll think of you because that is the kind of pyscho I perceive you as, someone capable of pure evil. so get some help before you end up in jail or you scam the wrong person.

I hope the photos of Eli's memorial haunt you til you die or beg for forgiveness from God, and I pray that's soon because Karma's a bitch and she's headed for you!!!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: July 13, 2009, 11:36:29 AM »

Oh dolce.........I honestly don't know where to begin. I went to your "baby" thread Tuesday to congratulate you on their first month birthday (easy to remember as Eli DIED the next day), but I made myself do it anyway.. I can't believe anyone could be so cruel to other monkeys (and NOT JUST ME!!!!!!!!! You managed top bring an immense amount of pain to any monkey that had lost and had to bury their child, had miscarriages or been unable to concieve, the depths of your cruelty really know no bounds did they? Unfortunately, your timing was "EPIC" to me as you did this after Eli died, so I thought I'd share with you what I went thru along with my family while YOU were perpetuating a fraud so cruel. Let me start with sunday the 7th of June, I was called to the hospital at an odd hour and knew something was wrong, when we got there they told us they were going to let my daughter hold her son for the VERY FIRST time, and we all knew what that meant as he had been critically sick from a horrific virus that enlarged his liver so much that his heart was failing. I sat their and cried watching her hold Eli so tenderly and kissing him on his cheeks as tears fell on him. We all went home hours later numb knowing he had less than 48 hours to live (turned out it was only 16 hours). We arrived at the hospital the next morning and they had him dressed in a tiny preemie outfit since he REALLY was only 12.5 inches long, and a handmade blanket with booties and all, he looked like an angel with his blond curly hair and big blue eyes. They unhooked everything and handed him to my daughter and bagged him, he opened his eyes as if to look at her and let her know everything will be ok mommy, then within 2 minutes he died in her arms. It was pure hell and we all lost it. She was screaming "don't leave me and God please don't take my baby from me", but we all knew that was the end. They held us, cried iwth us, comforted us, and moved us to a room with rocking chairs and more furniture and I rocked him in my arms for hours-that's right he died at 10:39 and we held him until after 2:30. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO GIVE HIM OVER TO THE NURSE TO BE PUT IN THE COLD MORGUE???????????? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE TO LEAVE HIM BEHIND AT THE HOSPITAL AND GO HOME KNOWING YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN.........I'M GUESSING NOT, NOR THAT YOU GAVE A DAMN ABOUT THAT DURING YOUR LITTLE PRACTICAL JOKE. I WISH YOU COULD PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID BY LIVING IN MY HOUSE AND AWAKING TO SCREAMS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT FROM MY DAUGHTER PLEADING WITH GOD TO LET HER HOLD ELI "JUST ONE MORE TIME", BEGGING TO HAVE HIM BACK. ALLTHE WHILE MY NINE YEAR OLD IS WALKING AROUND CARRYING ELI'S EMPTY BLANKET LIKE IF HE DROPS IT IT WILL BREAK. MY SON WRITES LETTERS TO HIM AND LEAVES THEM IN HIS ROOM, HE SPOKE AT HIS MEMORIAL.....DO YOU HAVE A CLUE HOW F*CKING HARD IT IS TO SEE YOUR GRANDCHILD DIE AND THEN WATCH YOUR OWN CHILDREN FALL APART. HOW ABOUT THIS, DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE THE PAIN ONE ENDURES WRITING THEIR GRANDSON'S EULOGY??????? OR HAVING TO PICK GO THE THE FUNERAL HOME TO BRING HOME A CAN OF ASHES IN A TIN NO BIGGER THAN A SHOE POLISH TIN???????? DO YOU KNOW THAT I SNEAK INTO HIS ROOM AND SMELL THE OUTFIT HE PASSED AWAY IN SO I CAN RECALL HIS PRECIOUS SCENT HE LEFT BEHIND, AND ALL THE WHILE KNOWING ONE DAY THAT SCENT WON'T LINGER ANYMORE?????? THIS WEEK WAS EVEN HARDER FOR ME BECAUSE THE 8TH WAS THE ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF HIS DEATH AND HIS ORIGINAL DUE DATE IS UPCOMING SO I HAVE HAD MORE TEARS FLOWING THAN BEFORE AS TO WHY THIS HAD TO HAPPEN.

Thank God for the rest of the monkeys who have been a tremedous source of support and compassion to me, if not for you and my family and friends I'd have fallen apart and been of no use to my family, a broken family right now.

DOLCE - WHAT YOU DID ADDED EVEN MORE PAIN TO ME AND MY FAMILY BECAUSE I WAS SO HAPPY THAT YOU WERE STARTING A NEW PHASE IN YOUR LIFE, EVEN THOUGH I WAS LOSING ONE OF MY GREATEST JOYS I KNEW YOU WERE STARTING YOURS AND IT WAS ALL I COULD TAKE TO READ THE THREAD DEDICATED TO YOU AND THE "DOLLS", BUT I DID WHILE WEEPING BITTERSWEET TEARS.

In closing I want to say that I don't know whether to hate you, pity you or choose to pretend you never existed because in reality Dolce never did exist, only a shell of a pathetic, sad, attention hungry, mentally sick bitch existed......I am sad that your life is so pathetic that you felt the need to invent one, and one that brought enormous pain to many on this board, but what scares the hell out of me is that I truly think YOU ARE EVIL, and one day when I here about some woman whose child is kidnapped or a baby stolen from a mother's womb in Florida I'll think of you because that is the kind of pyscho I perceive you as, someone capable of pure evil. so get some help before you end up in jail or you scam the wrong person.

I hope the photos of Eli's memorial haunt you til you die or beg for forgiveness from God, and I pray that's soon because Karma's a bitch and she's headed for you!!!!!!!

OMG Island!!! 

I hate Dolce more that I can even express!!!!! I am weak in the knees for you and your precious Eli and her mom and her family.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: July 13, 2009, 11:36:33 AM »

I'm So Sorry
Edit:  This is a very powerful photo but for whatever reason people get virus warnings from it.  I'm deleting it because of that.  I don't think it's an actual virus problem, I just think the program that was used the create the animation is causing some problems.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 01:03:56 PM by klaasend » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1826 on: July 13, 2009, 11:36:49 AM »

Island Monkey - I am horrible with words, so I will just say -  I am so sorry. an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: July 13, 2009, 11:40:55 AM »

I'm So Sorry
Edit:  This is a very powerful photo but for whatever reason people get virus warnings from it.  I'm deleting it because of that.  I don't think it's an actual virus problem, I just think the program that was used the create the animation is causing some problems.

Blonde thanks for posting this...this is exactly how I feel right now....

I don't know what to say to you IM other than no one should ever have to re-live this because of a BITCH. I normally don't HATE...but I honestly HATE YOU DOLCE for what you have done.....IM my heart is aching for your daughter, you, your whole family...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 01:04:13 PM by klaasend » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: July 13, 2009, 11:41:01 AM »

IslandMonkey,I am sorry.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1829 on: July 13, 2009, 11:42:06 AM »

Sunny, yuck!  That would gross me out seeing the carcasses ... and the flies!  I can't stand the smell of raw meat, not a big meat eater. We had bought a pig once. I never saw him tho...we sent him to a butcher and they sent us back ribs, chops and the best bacon I had ever had.

I don't do sea food either

Good Morning Monks!  We didn't see the pig either. Some other friends told us about the guy...his pigs only ate organic feed...LOL....I have no idea what that means...but the friends said the pork was very good....so we decided to try it. The bacon is so good and not too salty....I love seafood...but am very picky about what I eat....I stick to firm saltwater white fish like Red Snapper, Grouper, Tilapia, etc

I guess it helped that we didn't see the pig, or name it LOL.  I'd be crying every time I had to cook some pork LOL.  One of my friends has a farm and has cows and pigs. She feeds them a special diet .  I will have to ask her more about it sometime.
Me too. 

Mornin' JSM

two pigs got loose from a farm up the street and destroyed a good part of my lawn....personally, I rather have them on a plate with eggs and home fries... Monkey Devil!
  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1830 on: July 13, 2009, 11:52:03 AM »

an angelic monkey Oh sweet Monkeys~Y'all have absolutely nothing to be sorry about, you have been a HUGE source of support and compassion for me, just like Blonde told me, I read the prayer thread over and over and am always comforted by it........that post was addressed to the grand dame of fraud, and I pray to God she reads it, it wasn't for anyone to feel sorry for me, just directed at her and her buddy.

They can never take away the Joy that precious baby brought into my life, never take that love away and more importantly NEVER take away from what SM is, nor what it stand for........Justice. They try to be so self important, and failed miserably I just wanted her to know I'll be watching for any crazies in that area of Florida and won't hesitate to call the Sheriff if a baby disappears.

Oh, by the way Dolce I DO live at the beach and read that crap about nine bathing suits and soaking..........pls, I just toss mine over the shower on a good day and guess what-it's all good!! Monkey Devil!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1831 on: July 13, 2009, 11:55:03 AM »

Island you know how very sorry I am, and again I want you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you, your daughter, your son, and the rest of your family. Thank-you again for letting us see your pictures  an angelic monkey
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: July 13, 2009, 12:02:36 PM »

IM~    I am so, so very sorry for your loss!  an angelic monkey

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: July 13, 2009, 12:06:00 PM »

I'm So Sorry

Blonde, My virus program says this has a virus attached.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 01:04:31 PM by klaasend » Logged

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1834 on: July 13, 2009, 12:11:24 PM »

Island Monkey, my heart is breaking and has been breaking for you since the loss of your Eli.

I have been praying for you and your family and now after reading this, I am crying to think of the pain you have endured and then for you to come and read about this sick, evil, twisted game D**** played.

Hugs, JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1835 on: July 13, 2009, 12:11:51 PM »

IM, words cannot express my sorrow for your loss and your pain.  Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures with us.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.   an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: July 13, 2009, 12:12:41 PM »

an angelic monkey Oh sweet Monkeys~Y'all have absolutely nothing to be sorry about, you have been a HUGE source of support and compassion for me, just like Blonde told me, I read the prayer thread over and over and am always comforted by it........that post was addressed to the grand dame of fraud, and I pray to God she reads it, it wasn't for anyone to feel sorry for me, just directed at her and her buddy.

They can never take away the Joy that precious baby brought into my life, never take that love away and more importantly NEVER take away from what SM is, nor what it stand for........Justice. They try to be so self important, and failed miserably I just wanted her to know I'll be watching for any crazies in that area of Florida and won't hesitate to call the Sheriff if a baby disappears.

Oh, by the way Dolce I DO live at the beach and read that crap about nine bathing suits and soaking..........pls, I just toss mine over the shower on a good day and guess what-it's all good!! Monkey Devil!

IM I would like your permission to copy and past your post on forumwars.......there are some people that need to see what dolce/sarah's little embellishments as she called, them did did to you. I also urge anyone who has a valid email address for her or A1 please send IM's post. The address I have is ooopppsss gone.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: July 13, 2009, 12:13:44 PM »

I'm So Sorry

Blonde, My virus program says this has a virus attached.

AZSunny, I'm getting the same message on my computer.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 01:04:46 PM by klaasend » Logged

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1838 on: July 13, 2009, 12:14:22 PM »

Island Monkey, I'm so very sorry the game Dolce created  for her amusement along with her minion/enabler  A-1 has caused you even one second more of pain in your grief and sorrow in the loss of your grandson Eli.   My daughter Marissa Ann lived only long enough for my husband and I to hold her before she was gone.  She would be 21 years old this August 22nd.  Our family still grieves for our little angel. 

The elaborate hoax by Dolce and Always1 is cruel to you and your family Island Monkey and to the memory of Eli, who fought so valiantly to live.  Over the years, I've had time to come to terms that I would never see my daughter take her first step, start school or attend prom.  We still miss her and we wonder about all the times that could have been.  But for you to have what happened here at Scared Monkeys by the hand of Dolce and Always1, my heart breaks for you.  The pain would be too fresh, too new.  I'm really so sorry Island Monkey.  Please know Eli and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  MuffyBee

Thanks Muffy and ALL Monkeys~That is what I meant when I posted that she not only hurt me, but many others who have been in my situation or yours......it's a bitter pill to swallow and you are constantly wondering what else you could have done, and every time I turn around I see a baby or toddler and wonder what Eli would look like in two yrs and so on, you know exactly how I feel Muffy and I'm so sorry for your loss of Marrissa and sorry for all the other Monkeys who have had this experience.

Thanks again everyone for the prayers.

Hugs,

IM

[
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: July 13, 2009, 12:14:55 PM »

Island Monkey, my heart breaks for you and your family.  The Dolce's of the world have a special place in hell waiting for them.   Eli was a beautiful child that God gave us for a short time.  I am so sorry he had to be called back home so soon.   I know he will live forever locked inside your heart, and that of your daughters. 

It occurred to me that with Elijah's birth length of 12 1/2 inches, it may have been where Dolce got that figure, and assumed it was a normal birth length. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.