March 28, 2024, 02:20:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420880 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1840 on: July 13, 2009, 12:16:33 PM »

an angelic monkey Oh sweet Monkeys~Y'all have absolutely nothing to be sorry about, you have been a HUGE source of support and compassion for me, just like Blonde told me, I read the prayer thread over and over and am always comforted by it........that post was addressed to the grand dame of fraud, and I pray to God she reads it, it wasn't for anyone to feel sorry for me, just directed at her and her buddy.

They can never take away the Joy that precious baby brought into my life, never take that love away and more importantly NEVER take away from what SM is, nor what it stand for........Justice. They try to be so self important, and failed miserably I just wanted her to know I'll be watching for any crazies in that area of Florida and won't hesitate to call the Sheriff if a baby disappears.

Oh, by the way Dolce I DO live at the beach and read that crap about nine bathing suits and soaking..........pls, I just toss mine over the shower on a good day and guess what-it's all good!! Monkey Devil!

IM I would like your permission to copy and past your post on forumwars.......there are some people that need to see what dolce/sarah's little embellishments as she called, them did did to you. I also urge anyone who has a valid email address for her or A1 please send IM's post. The address I have is ooopppsss gone.

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1841 on: July 13, 2009, 12:19:18 PM »

Islandmonkey...I never have the right words for this so all I can say is that I'm so sorry to hear about your grandson a couple of days ago....last I read here, he was doing so well.

My prayers go out to you and to your family....

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: July 13, 2009, 12:21:15 PM »

an angelic monkey Oh sweet Monkeys~Y'all have absolutely nothing to be sorry about, you have been a HUGE source of support and compassion for me, just like Blonde told me, I read the prayer thread over and over and am always comforted by it........that post was addressed to the grand dame of fraud, and I pray to God she reads it, it wasn't for anyone to feel sorry for me, just directed at her and her buddy.

They can never take away the Joy that precious baby brought into my life, never take that love away and more importantly NEVER take away from what SM is, nor what it stand for........Justice. They try to be so self important, and failed miserably I just wanted her to know I'll be watching for any crazies in that area of Florida and won't hesitate to call the Sheriff if a baby disappears.

Oh, by the way Dolce I DO live at the beach and read that crap about nine bathing suits and soaking..........pls, I just toss mine over the shower on a good day and guess what-it's all good!! Monkey Devil!

IM I would like your permission to copy and past your post on forumwars.......there are some people that need to see what dolce/sarah's little embellishments as she called, them did did to you. I also urge anyone who has a valid email address for her or A1 please send IM's post. The address I have is ooopppsss gone.

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1843 on: July 13, 2009, 12:21:24 PM »

Island Monkey, my heart breaks for you and your family.  The Dolce's of the world have a special place in hell waiting for them.   Eli was a beautiful child that God gave us for a short time.  I am so sorry he had to be called back home so soon.   I know he will live forever locked inside your heart, and that of your daughters. 

It occurred to me that with Elijah's birth length of 12 1/2 inches, it may have been where Dolce got that figure, and assumed it was a normal birth length. 

I only had Klaas post his length a couple of nights ago because I wanted to show how extremely premature a 12 inch baby would be, Eli was 17 weeks premature and was 12.5 inches, but I had never mentioned his length before that only his weight, I honestly think she got that from the dolls........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: July 13, 2009, 12:22:17 PM »

Island, my heart is with you and your family. Forget D****... she isnt worth it. Focus instead on your family, love, healing and again trying to find laughter and beauty in life. I have been where you are and gradually the intensity of the grief yields to deep sighs, an occasional smile and soon the sun starts to peek out. Your sweet baby will always be with you. Surround yourself with those who care. We care!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1845 on: July 13, 2009, 12:24:07 PM »

IM, words cannot express my sorrow for your loss and your pain.  Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures with us.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.   an angelic monkey

Thanks cece and JSM and ALL Monkeys who have been praying for me.......some may disagree with me posting the pic's, but she needs to see what true grief looks like

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1846 on: July 13, 2009, 12:27:40 PM »

Island Monkey - I am horrible with words, so I will just say -  I am so sorry. an angelic monkey

IM, not only am I horrible with words but unable to type any out right now through the tears. Praying for continued healing and peace for you all.

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: July 13, 2009, 12:28:07 PM »

I too had no idea about Dolce until last night.
After reading through 'musings' I did recall some of her comments.  Forgive me for not being active enough here to have become involved.
So sad that some monkeys were hurt. Please continue to be the kind trusting people you are. I have also been too trusting of others. I have been hurt because of that trust...but know what?... I would not trade my nature in spite of the disappointments I have experienced.
The opposite attitude of trusting no one is familiar to me in family members and would be a hard way to approach life...IMO
karen
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: July 13, 2009, 12:32:32 PM »

what is the link for the forum wars?  i am getting something from Israel.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: July 13, 2009, 12:33:53 PM »

can we post it here?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: July 13, 2009, 12:36:00 PM »

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?postID=5225435221007750693&blogID=8438285214304090133&isPopup=false&page=2

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: July 13, 2009, 12:38:49 PM »

MODS... pf its not ok just delete it for me.. thanks
http://internetforumwars.blogspot.com/

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1852 on: July 13, 2009, 12:43:11 PM »

Be strong IslandMonkey.  I'm at a loss of words for your lost so I borrowed some...

Trying to let go of these memories of sorrows
which are trapped inside of me,
where I feel alone, no one sees me crying.
I close my eyes and I see my dreams,
Dreams of tomorrow, the way I want things to be.
Angel, keep watch over me.
The memories keep control of me,
The bad storms and cold weather rain
which fall from the heavens.
Angel, wash away these memories which are inside me.
I want to cry, I want to cry,
Tears from heaven falling from my eyes,
Wash away the pain which keeps control of me.
Angel, sing, sing the song
which will bring the dreams of tomorrow,
Of sunshine, not of rain,
Letting go of the memories
Which trap my sorrows inside of me.

Do No Evil 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1853 on: July 13, 2009, 12:43:32 PM »

IM, our thoughts were with you when all this stuff with Dolce came tumbling down. Your circumstances put what she did in perspective and I too, hope your post will find it's way to her. Don't allow her to add to your pain. Don't give her that level of importance, because, like her lies, Dolce at this point is meaningless. On some twisted plane, she created a dim reflection of a life and soul with purpose, because she has none. Even in her fabrications she didn't get it right. What she fantasized was wealth and privilege and snobbery. Even her fantasy pregnancy and babies were constructed of shallow frettings of being "fat" and "porcelain perfect dolls". She does not have within her enough real love to even fantasize about meaning, depth, and eternal gifts.

What you have been through is gut wrenching and so painful that your soul aches. That depth of feeling is only possible because you loved with your soul, and gave more of yourself than there is of you, as a sum by earthly measurements. Your depth of feeling transcends earthly measurements. You are real, and your footprints on the hearts of others have invisible ones beside them that guide your path.

Dolce lives in another existence than you do. The gulf between you cannot be bridged by you at all, and by Dolce only if she humbles herself and opens her heart. Nothing I have seen, including her "apology" indicates she is approaching that bridge. Dolce, IM, is dead to life. You have embraced it. Let the filth she brought here slip through your fingers to be part of the dirt under your feet, and then walk past it.

Love and Prayers for you and your family.  {{HUGS}}
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: July 13, 2009, 12:45:21 PM »

PRAYERS FOR ISLANDMONKEY & FAMILY
KTF

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: July 13, 2009, 12:46:04 PM »

Just so it's clear, neither the Forum War site or other rebuttle sites have anything to do with SM. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1856 on: July 13, 2009, 12:46:47 PM »

can we post it here?

As far as I know, it's OK. Other links are often posted in the forum.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: July 13, 2009, 12:47:18 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,532063,00.html?test=latestnews

3-State Amber Alert Issued for Mom, 4 Kids From Nevada
Monday, July 13, 2009 

LAS VEGAS  —  Authorities have issued an Amber Alert in California, Arizona and Nevada for a mother suspected of abducting her four young children after she failed to show up for a custody meeting with social service officials.

A spokeswoman for the Washoe County Sheriff's Department, Brooke Keast, says an arrest warrant was issued Saturday for 34-year-old Claire Tourand. A family court judge has also issued an order for the return of the children, stating there is immediate risk of harm to them.

Keast says Tourand may be heading to Mexico in a white 1998 Mercury Sable, license plate 369 SDH.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: July 13, 2009, 12:48:10 PM »

I don't post much anymore, due to the fact that I either suck at communication or some members think I am someone else.  I say this because the last person who jumped on me said that her and I had gone around before and she gave me the benefit of the doubt...........the only thing is, I never have had a problem with this person, so I think she thinks I am one of these 'posers' so I just read nowdays.   
Anyway, I missed all this and really stumbled upon it going back to see what another poster meant by something they said in the Caylee thread.  So, I have been trying to read as much as I can today on this and it strikes me that if dolce could pull off this he/she could pull off something more sinister.  What keeps bugging me is how she drew attention to herself by being Adji voice.  Am I horrible to wonder if this person could have somehow been involved in the disappearance to get the attention? 
For me, dolce showed her true colors early on with a snide cunning remark about the whole Murt ordeal.  A valued friend urged me that I took it wrong and for the good of the board, I took responsibility for it.  I knew I was tender - touchy after having been duped by murt but my gut always has known that she was that smooth.  That is the problem with boards - these alter-ego types with their big shit attitudes and social prowless make something that is wonderful a place, a place that scares off people.  I know my voice has been stifled because I won't sit by and just stoke them - so I have taken to reading and only posting when I feel like I have something new and different to add. 
Anyway, I just had to get that thought off my chest.  A muse of this caliber is capable of anything, IMHO.  Very scary person.  I would tell him/her to hang her head in shame, but he/she doesn't know how to.  Worse, he/she is probably enjoying the attention.
Okay, back to page 60 - something.  I am one of the numbers in the rafters!

Hi A news J, How are you? I have missed seeing your posts. I too have become somewhat of a silent monkey for my own reasons as well. I sit in the rafters with you a lot but did not see you there through the branches and leaves. Glad to see you posting.

Hi ANJM, I've missed seeing your posts too....so come on down from the rafters more often Smile

Searching, Sunny and Beagle mom - nice to see you guys too.  Thanks for saying hi! 

ISLAND MONKEY - I am so very sad that life has given you such loss to find meaning in - that is a challenge beyond many peoples comprehension.  I know multiple miscarriages was hard for me, but to hold a miracle and then have to say goodbye too soon is just more than my heart can almost take right now.  (((((((HUGS))))))))))
I admire your strength in posting and in pointing out to dolce and those like her who read your words, just what the cost of their games is.  In doing so, you have taken your power back from her and put her on warning that she has no right to hurt you or anyone.  That is step one in healing from her damage, but posers like her have no conscious.  Remorse is unknown to them.  They understand one word only........... I . 
I agree with you that she is the type to commit a crime such as you describe.  Like I said above, her motives and the degree of dysfunction should be examined.  You put her on notice as have others who know who this person is :  That she is being watched!
Again, words are insignificant to express to you my heartfelt sadness and pride for your loss and what you represent.  You are truly inspirational.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: July 13, 2009, 12:48:48 PM »

Well DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!  I got the picture today....but it's the same picture that is one the website.....I am going to call again...evidently the young lady I spoke to misunderstood my request...I will try AGAIN! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.