March 28, 2024, 01:56:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421006 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1860 on: July 13, 2009, 12:50:25 PM »

Just so it's clear, neither the Forum War site or other rebuttle sites have anything to do with SM. 

Thank you for saying that, Klaas. I went last night out of curiosity, and I wouldn't be part of what I saw! I know SM wouldn't be either. It's like Bella on steroids and you all saw how hard Klaas and mods tried to squelch that as it happened!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1861 on: July 13, 2009, 12:52:21 PM »

IM, our thoughts were with you when all this stuff with Dolce came tumbling down. Your circumstances put what she did in perspective and I too, hope your post will find it's way to her. Don't allow her to add to your pain. Don't give her that level of importance, because, like her lies, Dolce at this point is meaningless. On some twisted plane, she created a dim reflection of a life and soul with purpose, because she has none. Even in her fabrications she didn't get it right. What she fantasized was wealth and privilege and snobbery. Even her fantasy pregnancy and babies were constructed of shallow frettings of being "fat" and "porcelain perfect dolls". She does not have within her enough real love to even fantasize about meaning, depth, and eternal gifts.

What you have been through is gut wrenching and so painful that your soul aches. That depth of feeling is only possible because you loved with your soul, and gave more of yourself than there is of you, as a sum by earthly measurements. Your depth of feeling transcends earthly measurements. You are real, and your footprints on the hearts of others have invisible ones beside them that guide your path.

Dolce lives in another existence than you do. The gulf between you cannot be bridged by you at all, and by Dolce only if she humbles herself and opens her heart. Nothing I have seen, including her "apology" indicates she is approaching that bridge. Dolce, IM, is dead to life. You have embraced it. Let the filth she brought here slip through your fingers to be part of the dirt under your feet, and then walk past it.

Love and Prayers for you and your family.  {{HUGS}}

Thanks CBB~That was perfect........I'm never going to let what she did ever diminish my love for my kids, Eli, future grandkids, family nor friends.....she is just a "Waste, HUGE WASTE" IMO, but I did want her to read how hard it was to go in last week on Eli's anniversary of passing to congratulate her and to see the scam she concocted. She will never take away my joy, my love for life, the beauty I see everyday in other's hearts doing the right thing to help someone else, no-not ever.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: July 13, 2009, 12:52:47 PM »

an angelic monkey Oh sweet Monkeys~Y'all have absolutely nothing to be sorry about, you have been a HUGE source of support and compassion for me, just like Blonde told me, I read the prayer thread over and over and am always comforted by it........that post was addressed to the grand dame of fraud, and I pray to God she reads it, it wasn't for anyone to feel sorry for me, just directed at her and her buddy.

They can never take away the Joy that precious baby brought into my life, never take that love away and more importantly NEVER take away from what SM is, nor what it stand for........Justice. They try to be so self important, and failed miserably I just wanted her to know I'll be watching for any crazies in that area of Florida and won't hesitate to call the Sheriff if a baby disappears.

Oh, by the way Dolce I DO live at the beach and read that crap about nine bathing suits and soaking..........pls, I just toss mine over the shower on a good day and guess what-it's all good!! Monkey Devil!

IM I would like your permission to copy and past your post on forumwars.......there are some people that need to see what dolce/sarah's little embellishments as she called, them did did to you. I also urge anyone who has a valid email address for her or A1 please send IM's post. The address I have is ooopppsss gone.

IM I'm so sorry ... your post was heartbreaking about what you all are going thru.  Your daughter is beautiful.

About the bathing suits, I lived on a houseboat in San Diego, I used to just throw mine over the shower too Smile

Sunny, I was thinking someone should email that to D witch.  Somehow I don't think it will phase her Sad

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: July 13, 2009, 12:59:14 PM »

IM, our thoughts were with you when all this stuff with Dolce came tumbling down. Your circumstances put what she did in perspective and I too, hope your post will find it's way to her. Don't allow her to add to your pain. Don't give her that level of importance, because, like her lies, Dolce at this point is meaningless. On some twisted plane, she created a dim reflection of a life and soul with purpose, because she has none. Even in her fabrications she didn't get it right. What she fantasized was wealth and privilege and snobbery. Even her fantasy pregnancy and babies were constructed of shallow frettings of being "fat" and "porcelain perfect dolls". She does not have within her enough real love to even fantasize about meaning, depth, and eternal gifts.

What you have been through is gut wrenching and so painful that your soul aches. That depth of feeling is only possible because you loved with your soul, and gave more of yourself than there is of you, as a sum by earthly measurements. Your depth of feeling transcends earthly measurements. You are real, and your footprints on the hearts of others have invisible ones beside them that guide your path.

Dolce lives in another existence than you do. The gulf between you cannot be bridged by you at all, and by Dolce only if she humbles herself and opens her heart. Nothing I have seen, including her "apology" indicates she is approaching that bridge. Dolce, IM, is dead to life. You have embraced it. Let the filth she brought here slip through your fingers to be part of the dirt under your feet, and then walk past it.

Love and Prayers for you and your family.  {{HUGS}}

Amen CBB.   an angelic monkey
And prayers for you and Kubear today.

Prayers for Sister and her family.   an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: July 13, 2009, 01:01:40 PM »

Island, I have been praying for you and your family since the news about Elija.  I can not tell you that I understand what you have gone through while reading about the lies as only you know what it is like to go through this while your heart is still aching and heavy.  If I could take some of the pain even for a short while I would in a heartbeat.

I said a prayer for you today.
I hope you didn't mind.
I asked the Lord to comfort you
and put your tears behind.

I prayed for peace and mercy, too,
to help you through each day,
And for His loving guidance
as He leads you on your way.

You need not walk this path alone
so I prayed He'd hold your hand,
and offer you some guidance
in a way you'll understand.

I asked Him for little miracles
and to bless you every day.
Keep searching for the Rainbows -
and let Him light your way.
-Ferna Lary Mills

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1865 on: July 13, 2009, 01:02:39 PM »

Thank you cece, and I join you in all those prayers.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: July 13, 2009, 01:03:02 PM »

ANJ - I miss you and wish you would post more as well  ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: July 13, 2009, 01:05:47 PM »

Well DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!  I got the picture today....but it's the same picture that is one the website.....I am going to call again...evidently the young lady I spoke to misunderstood my request...I will try AGAIN! 

Thanks Sunny
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: July 13, 2009, 01:06:21 PM »

Well DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!  I got the picture today....but it's the same picture that is one the website.....I am going to call again...evidently the young lady I spoke to misunderstood my request...I will try AGAIN! 

Sunny - it is odd, as I had looked through google pics trying to find it before - long ago, because it looked professional.  I tried yesterday to see if I could find out what advertising agency or modeling agency does their print work.  Ask the lady who the their ad agency, photographer or modeling agency they use is..........might be a solution.  If you can find the photographer, I am sure he will know his work and take action!

CBB - perfectly said!  Wow, just wow!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1869 on: July 13, 2009, 01:08:37 PM »

IM, words cannot express my sorrow for your loss and your pain.  Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures with us.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.   an angelic monkey

Thanks cece and JSM and ALL Monkeys who have been praying for me.......some may disagree with me posting the pic's, but she needs to see what true grief looks like
Those pictures you posted broke my heart when you first posted them. I see nothing wrong with you posting them.  an angelic monkey JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: July 13, 2009, 01:10:15 PM »

You know,  I was wondering about that when they said red dress.  That one is red also. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: July 13, 2009, 01:11:43 PM »

ANJ - I miss you and wish you would post more as well  ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

I am trying!   Just have to figure out what if any value I have here.   But, I did speak up when I was seeing things again - cindy and her tacky jewelry!   I will try not to be a bolt in the rafters........but I did build a nice nest up there!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: July 13, 2009, 01:12:51 PM »

Island Monkey - prayers for you and your family.

I try not to associate Eli in any way with someone like the person who was recently removed from SM.

Eli is an angel...... an angelic monkey

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: July 13, 2009, 01:22:52 PM »

It is supposed to be 115' here today.  Too hot to cook in the kitchen. Forget the fired egg on the side walk stuff, it just burns the edges.  I think I will go boil some spaghetti in the pool.  It is too hot to swim in it right now!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1874 on: July 13, 2009, 01:23:03 PM »

Morning Monkey friends.  I wish I could be in the cage more often these days, but summer is such a busy time.  Our internet too is giving us fits.  I am saddened and sickened to read about Dolce.  I wish I could say that I have never seen this kind of thing on forums before but sadly I have.  I am so sorry for the hurt she has caused.  I see naughty night time monkeys, I really miss talking to you.  Mytime, you called this correctly months ago.  Hope that I will be able to get back here more often at the end of the summer.  I enjoy being here, even tho sometimes no one hears me LOL!!!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: July 13, 2009, 01:24:04 PM »

I have an appointment and have to go.  I wanted to leave this as a reminder that what comes around goes around, Karma has a way of evening the score.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1876 on: July 13, 2009, 01:25:41 PM »

Oh dolce.........I honestly don't know where to begin. I went to your "baby" thread Tuesday to congratulate you on their first month birthday (easy to remember as Eli DIED the next day), but I made myself do it anyway.. I can't believe anyone could be so cruel to other monkeys (and NOT JUST ME!!!!!!!!! You managed top bring an immense amount of pain to any monkey that had lost and had to bury their child, had miscarriages or been unable to concieve, the depths of your cruelty really know no bounds did they? Unfortunately, your timing was "EPIC" to me as you did this after Eli died, so I thought I'd share with you what I went thru along with my family while YOU were perpetuating a fraud so cruel. Let me start with sunday the 7th of June, I was called to the hospital at an odd hour and knew something was wrong, when we got there they told us they were going to let my daughter hold her son for the VERY FIRST time, and we all knew what that meant as he had been critically sick from a horrific virus that enlarged his liver so much that his heart was failing. I sat their and cried watching her hold Eli so tenderly and kissing him on his cheeks as tears fell on him. We all went home hours later numb knowing he had less than 48 hours to live (turned out it was only 16 hours). We arrived at the hospital the next morning and they had him dressed in a tiny preemie outfit since he REALLY was only 12.5 inches long, and a handmade blanket with booties and all, he looked like an angel with his blond curly hair and big blue eyes. They unhooked everything and handed him to my daughter and bagged him, he opened his eyes as if to look at her and let her know everything will be ok mommy, then within 2 minutes he died in her arms. It was pure hell and we all lost it. She was screaming "don't leave me and God please don't take my baby from me", but we all knew that was the end. They held us, cried iwth us, comforted us, and moved us to a room with rocking chairs and more furniture and I rocked him in my arms for hours-that's right he died at 10:39 and we held him until after 2:30. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO GIVE HIM OVER TO THE NURSE TO BE PUT IN THE COLD MORGUE???????????? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE TO LEAVE HIM BEHIND AT THE HOSPITAL AND GO HOME KNOWING YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN.........I'M GUESSING NOT, NOR THAT YOU GAVE A DAMN ABOUT THAT DURING YOUR LITTLE PRACTICAL JOKE. I WISH YOU COULD PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID BY LIVING IN MY HOUSE AND AWAKING TO SCREAMS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT FROM MY DAUGHTER PLEADING WITH GOD TO LET HER HOLD ELI "JUST ONE MORE TIME", BEGGING TO HAVE HIM BACK. ALLTHE WHILE MY NINE YEAR OLD IS WALKING AROUND CARRYING ELI'S EMPTY BLANKET LIKE IF HE DROPS IT IT WILL BREAK. MY SON WRITES LETTERS TO HIM AND LEAVES THEM IN HIS ROOM, HE SPOKE AT HIS MEMORIAL.....DO YOU HAVE A CLUE HOW F*CKING HARD IT IS TO SEE YOUR GRANDCHILD DIE AND THEN WATCH YOUR OWN CHILDREN FALL APART. HOW ABOUT THIS, DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE THE PAIN ONE ENDURES WRITING THEIR GRANDSON'S EULOGY??????? OR HAVING TO PICK GO THE THE FUNERAL HOME TO BRING HOME A CAN OF ASHES IN A TIN NO BIGGER THAN A SHOE POLISH TIN???????? DO YOU KNOW THAT I SNEAK INTO HIS ROOM AND SMELL THE OUTFIT HE PASSED AWAY IN SO I CAN RECALL HIS PRECIOUS SCENT HE LEFT BEHIND, AND ALL THE WHILE KNOWING ONE DAY THAT SCENT WON'T LINGER ANYMORE?????? THIS WEEK WAS EVEN HARDER FOR ME BECAUSE THE 8TH WAS THE ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF HIS DEATH AND HIS ORIGINAL DUE DATE IS UPCOMING SO I HAVE HAD MORE TEARS FLOWING THAN BEFORE AS TO WHY THIS HAD TO HAPPEN.

Thank God for the rest of the monkeys who have been a tremedous source of support and compassion to me, if not for you and my family and friends I'd have fallen apart and been of no use to my family, a broken family right now.

DOLCE - WHAT YOU DID ADDED EVEN MORE PAIN TO ME AND MY FAMILY BECAUSE I WAS SO HAPPY THAT YOU WERE STARTING A NEW PHASE IN YOUR LIFE, EVEN THOUGH I WAS LOSING ONE OF MY GREATEST JOYS I KNEW YOU WERE STARTING YOURS AND IT WAS ALL I COULD TAKE TO READ THE THREAD DEDICATED TO YOU AND THE "DOLLS", BUT I DID WHILE WEEPING BITTERSWEET TEARS.

In closing I want to say that I don't know whether to hate you, pity you or choose to pretend you never existed because in reality Dolce never did exist, only a shell of a pathetic, sad, attention hungry, mentally sick bitch existed......I am sad that your life is so pathetic that you felt the need to invent one, and one that brought enormous pain to many on this board, but what scares the hell out of me is that I truly think YOU ARE EVIL, and one day when I here about some woman whose child is kidnapped or a baby stolen from a mother's womb in Florida I'll think of you because that is the kind of pyscho I perceive you as, someone capable of pure evil. so get some help before you end up in jail or you scam the wrong person.

I hope the photos of Eli's memorial haunt you til you die or beg for forgiveness from God, and I pray that's soon because Karma's a bitch and she's headed for you!!!!!!!

IM - I also know that pain - the hardest thing I ever did was to hand Glen over to the staff to go to the morgue. Leaving him at the funeral home and the cemetary broke my heart. Knowing he was cold and alone. The fact that Dolce did this evil thing when you and yours were experiencing such pain - no words can never sum it up. I pray daily for peace and strength for all of you. {{{{{hugs}}}}}

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: July 13, 2009, 01:27:53 PM »

Island Monkey - you are strong and courageous to to relive the pain of those last hours with your beloved Elijah and family as you have done here today.
Heartfelt thoughts to you, Elijah's Mommy, your son and all your family.
Hugs,
can

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1878 on: July 13, 2009, 01:36:33 PM »

Be strong IslandMonkey.  I'm at a loss of words for your lost so I borrowed some...

Trying to let go of these memories of sorrows
which are trapped inside of me,
where I feel alone, no one sees me crying.
I close my eyes and I see my dreams,
Dreams of tomorrow, the way I want things to be.
Angel, keep watch over me.
The memories keep control of me,
The bad storms and cold weather rain
which fall from the heavens.
Angel, wash away these memories which are inside me.
I want to cry, I want to cry,
Tears from heaven falling from my eyes,
Wash away the pain which keeps control of me.
Angel, sing, sing the song
which will bring the dreams of tomorrow,
Of sunshine, not of rain,
Letting go of the memories
Which trap my sorrows inside of me.

That is a very nice poem  an angelic monkey
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: July 13, 2009, 01:38:09 PM »

IM and others who have suffered such great loss and been hurt so deeply by the scam.  I am so sorry, I am so behind, and I know that I have not "talked" to some of you, but I just have to post and say that I feel so bad for the pain you have suffered.  You have my deepest, heartfelt sympathies.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.