March 29, 2024, 07:29:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421223 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: July 13, 2009, 01:38:31 PM »

Well DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!  I got the picture today....but it's the same picture that is one the website.....I am going to call again...evidently the young lady I spoke to misunderstood my request...I will try AGAIN! 

Sunny - it is odd, as I had looked through google pics trying to find it before - long ago, because it looked professional.  I tried yesterday to see if I could find out what advertising agency or modeling agency does their print work.  Ask the lady who the their ad agency, photographer or modeling agency they use is..........might be a solution.  If you can find the photographer, I am sure he will know his work and take action!

CBB - perfectly said!  Wow, just wow!

thanks ANJ......I will give that a try...right now I just need to calm down. If I called now I would probably blow it!!.You are certainly welcome to call since I blew it the first time around......I am going to take my dogs for a walk in the park right now and try to shake the hate in my heart.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1881 on: July 13, 2009, 01:38:53 PM »

ANJ - I miss you and wish you would post more as well  ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
I second that A_News_Junkie_Monkey, you are missed especially over in Caylee's forum.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: July 13, 2009, 01:40:11 PM »

ANJ - I miss you and wish you would post more as well  ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

I am trying!   Just have to figure out what if any value I have here.   But, I did speak up when I was seeing things again - cindy and her tacky jewelry!   I will try not to be a bolt in the rafters........but I did build a nice nest up there!

ANJ......your posts are missed by many of us.....get outta that nest and down her where you BELONG!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1883 on: July 13, 2009, 01:41:32 PM »

It is supposed to be 115' here today.  Too hot to cook in the kitchen. Forget the fired egg on the side walk stuff, it just burns the edges.  I think I will go boil some spaghetti in the pool.  It is too hot to swim in it right now!

YIKES...... 115.....I know the feeling about it being too hot to swim...we had that problem often in Houston...please stay cool.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1884 on: July 13, 2009, 01:42:07 PM »

CBB, just want you to know my thoughts are with you and your beloved fur baby  an angelic monkey    Sunny thanks so much for getting the picture, I have no idea if that is the pic she used, but she sure went many states away to use it if she did 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: July 13, 2009, 01:46:49 PM »

I have read A1's farewell post but cannot find a post where she defends Dolce? anyone know where to look? FWIW I thought Dolce and Destiny were the same person, or at least the same attention seeking type. The mantrolling and worship of material things, the pretentiousness was annoying.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: July 13, 2009, 01:48:48 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1887 on: July 13, 2009, 01:53:11 PM »

I am trying!   Just have to figure out what if any value I have here.   But, I did speak up when I was seeing things again - cindy and her tacky jewelry!   I will try not to be a bolt in the rafters........but I did build a nice nest up there!

ANJ......your posts are missed by many of us.....get outta that nest and down her where you BELONG!!!

Well let me get dressed first! LOL  Now that fanny has covered up her beacon butt - I will need a light left on to find my way there when I get my new duds!   Sure hope they are verochshie ( is it a dead give away that I don't know how to spell that? LOL)  and if you guys want, I can be the new size 2 - we just have to remove a one before it, sounds easy............right?
Okay, out to build a shed will be back later!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: July 13, 2009, 01:55:49 PM »

I miss your posts too... you add more value than I do that's for sure!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1889 on: July 13, 2009, 02:23:26 PM »

I came to SM because of the wonderful sleuthing and information that members brought to light. These facts were always backed up with a link to go to for the source. I read them and made/make my own interpretation of the meaning behind them. I take poster's personal comments with a grain of salt usually, as it is just that, their personal feelings and opinion, of which we are all entitled to. But also, some of these comments have opened my eyes to possibilities that I had not thought of either, which broadened my knowledge of certain aspects associated with these cases.

With that said, I feel that these missing children are being tossed aside due to the dolce, a-1, cappy, and now many more names have been added to the list, events. It just makes me think that they have won their cause, to divert from what is important and what SM is all about to begin with.

I understand that a lot of these cases are slow at the moment, but it feels to me that Monkeys are now turning on one another. The end result will most likely lead to many either leaving SM all together or posters will be too afraid to post any more and feelings of many will be very hurt, and for what?? Because a select few individuals came here to do damage? Please don't fall victim to their sick game. Monkeys need to stand united now. Let's not turn on each other, anonymously or any other way. I would like to see this end now and go back to the reason SM is here to begin with.  JMO and any and all comments are welcome.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1890 on: July 13, 2009, 02:34:23 PM »

Be careful when mentioning members names that you are referring to things that have been posted here and not somewhere else. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: July 13, 2009, 02:37:35 PM »

IM - I'm so sorry.  Your post and pictures are heartbreaking.   I'm praying that God will give you all peace and strength.  You will see Elijah again.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: July 13, 2009, 02:38:59 PM »

I too had no idea about Dolce until last night.
After reading through 'musings' I did recall some of her comments.  Forgive me for not being active enough here to have become involved.
So sad that some monkeys were hurt. Please continue to be the kind trusting people you are. I have also been too trusting of others. I have been hurt because of that trust...but know what?... I would not trade my nature in spite of the disappointments I have experienced.
The opposite attitude of trusting no one is familiar to me in family members and would be a hard way to approach life...IMO
karen
Hi Karenmamo...so many of us wear our hearts on our sleeve and people just come along and knock it off! LOL  I've been hurt so many times in my life I can't even count it anymore.  And I always say there will not be a next time and then it happens all over again.  I guess when it's one's nature to be kind it's very difficult not to be. 
I really like Doluce's postings; what a shock to find out the truth.  So I guess her helping to find Adjir was all a lie, too.  OMGsh...sickening.  Remember that woman who posted a picture of a fake baby on craigslist for sale...that wasn't doluce, was it? LOL  How can crazy people ask so sane??   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: July 13, 2009, 02:41:01 PM »

REMINDER - To add to 2NJ's post

There are other sites out there discussing the Dolce situation and others.  What is said on other sites has NOTHING to so with SM. 

WE WILL BE FINE, and will get back to researching and sleuthing the MP cases.  Even though this fiasco has taken alot of MY time I still do check and see if there is any news in the other cases.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1894 on: July 13, 2009, 02:48:29 PM »

Island Monkey - I am so sorry if Dolce's sick game caused you or your family any more pain! 

Please know you were in our thoughts and prayers as her pretend life began to unravel.

All my love,

Mytime
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1895 on: July 13, 2009, 02:52:38 PM »

I am procrastinating on my project - so I peeked in here.   FlBeagle - that is sooooooooooooo not true! 
Sassy, hope you are still here - I was over at Brandi's shop and did you see this:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.1440#lastPost    Too cute!
Tupelo - SM will get back on track, I have no doubt.  Somehow, I think these interruptions have lessons and thank goodness we can vent and get through them together.  Actually shows the strength of the site.
Okay, if anyone catches me in here before I get that shed done - send me packing!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: July 13, 2009, 02:57:38 PM »

imo some of the high profile cases are slow right now, due to lack of new information.  And the cases don't look as busy because a lot of the off topic that was occuring there has been here in musings and into the begging thread.  There is no way the threads can sustain the same heavy traffic when the case is new and months later, when information slows.  Until there is a new development or new information, it will just go along slowly.  I've seen that happen over the time I've been here at Scared Monkeys.   I'm in the Missing, Exploited and True Crimes forum every day, updating the threads and bringing new ones, right along with others.  I am seeing monkeys in there I haven't seen over there before, opening new threads,updating and contributing.  Because the high profile cases have been slow, I believe it's moved some monkeys on over to check out our other very important missing persons threads.  I read at the high profile cases every day, but don't stay there and post a lot.  That doesn't mean they aren't important to me. Just as there may be many that are reading and don't post about a case because they may feel they have nothing new to contribute.  But they are giving us their opinion about what has happened by posting in musings, where it isn't OT

I've seen a lot of monkeys that are meeting one another for the first time, here in musings and the begging thread.  Yes, there has been some monkey poo throwing, but that happens in any group.  SM has a lot of members from a variety of walks of life, and there are going to be times not everyone gets a long.  I believe in time things will settle back down.  And of course, this is all just my own humble opinion. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: July 13, 2009, 03:04:17 PM »

I've been on vacation and am trying like mad to catch up.  I still have LOTS of pages to go, so if this has already been addressed, please ignore....

Wasn't it Dolce who meandered over to the NH thread a few months ago and questioned about Natalee's Freebirds and Kyle?  She was asking very specific questions regarding who contacted whom, etc etc.

And didn't she also then make a "thank you" post after I answered her questions........something to do with "the person I'm reporting to thanks you" or something along those lines?

And A1 and "computer analyst"................. well.  Does that remind anyone else of Caps and his claims of being a computer analyst?

BUT.......

Always 1 posted Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 -
Reply #1634 on: July 09, 2009, 03:03:44 PM
Ok, I have sent the texts I received that nite to Klaasend. She can judge me and know I am telling the truth about all it.  That is really all that important to me right now that she knows I am telling the truth. She knows I am not computer savvy and would not know how to make texts with the right time, ims or whatever to tell a story.  She is probably reading them right now
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5557.msg871716#msg871716

KERMIT - Thank you! 

ALWAYS1  - How do you explain this? 

I can tell you right now I'm real tired of all the BS games people play. 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1898 on: July 13, 2009, 03:21:55 PM »

I've been on vacation and am trying like mad to catch up.  I still have LOTS of pages to go, so if this has already been addressed, please ignore....

Wasn't it Dolce who meandered over to the NH thread a few months ago and questioned about Natalee's Freebirds and Kyle?  She was asking very specific questions regarding who contacted whom, etc etc.

And didn't she also then make a "thank you" post after I answered her questions........something to do with "the person I'm reporting to thanks you" or something along those lines?

And A1 and "computer analyst"................. well.  Does that remind anyone else of Caps and his claims of being a computer analyst?

BUT.......

Always 1 posted Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 -
Reply #1634 on: July 09, 2009, 03:03:44 PM
Ok, I have sent the texts I received that nite to Klaasend. She can judge me and know I am telling the truth about all it.  That is really all that important to me right now that she knows I am telling the truth. She knows I am not computer savvy and would not know how to make texts with the right time, ims or whatever to tell a story.  She is probably reading them right now
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5557.msg871716#msg871716

KERMIT - Thank you! 

ALWAYS1  - How do you explain this? 

I can tell you right now I'm real tired of all the BS games people play. 

I think you are right-on Jen.  Everytime anything was in an uproar you could always look up and see A1 was right there taking it all in.  I have never trusted her again after her comment about Kermit and her knowing an FBI person. 

IM, my heart broke for you and your family and especially for God's little angel Eli.  My prayers are with you, your daughter and your son.  Hang in there.  Better days are ahead and you will smile, oh will you smile when you think of precious Eli.  He was a gift although for such a short time.  I am ashamed of what Dolce did--all I will say further is IT IS SICK, SICK, SICK.

Blue Moon

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: July 13, 2009, 03:25:36 PM »

Jen - I didn't find a post by Dolce regarding Freebirds but in looking I did find this.  Dolce posted photos of who she claimed was her brothers girlfriends baby girl:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4960.msg794701#msg794701

If you go to that link and right mouse lick on the images that have been removed you can still see the file names.  The first link is called "babygirl2.jpg"

This is babygirl2

The second link says babygirl8lns8oz19o5inch.jpg (which I take to mean 8lbs 8oz and 19.5 inches long. 

When in her post  she claims the baby was 7lbs 5oz and 17.5inches long.

Who's baby photos was she posting?  WHY would you invent babies for your brother as well?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.