March 28, 2024, 07:15:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421062 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1900 on: July 13, 2009, 03:30:55 PM »

I have been wondering whose babies D has been posting, but the one pic of the nurse giving Sophia a bath, who is that poor woman? And remember the nurse who was giving Noah a bath didn't want her pic taken 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: July 13, 2009, 03:31:24 PM »

I am procrastinating on my project - so I peeked in here.   FlBeagle - that is sooooooooooooo not true! 
Sassy, hope you are still here - I was over at Brandi's shop and did you see this:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.1440#lastPost    Too cute!
Tupelo - SM will get back on track, I have no doubt.  Somehow, I think these interruptions have lessons and thank goodness we can vent and get through them together.  Actually shows the strength of the site.
Okay, if anyone catches me in here before I get that shed done - send me packing!

Thanks ANJ!   I hadn't seen it yet.    BTW - I'm happy to see you back, too!     an angelic monkey
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: July 13, 2009, 03:33:34 PM »

One thing I am happy about is I will never have to hear Steele say "here kitty kitty" again!!

Ohh, thank you soo much for saying that! I thought I was the only one!

Nope you weren't the only one...i wasn't wanted to scream "go get a room"!

That is exactly why I asked her on line to get out of the cat get-up and post some of her sweeter pictures. I knew the night she put it on and came into Caylee's thread defending Steel the night of Caylee's Memorial that it was her way of standing up for him. I was so hoping that A1 was just drawn in and not a part of it all. I am very disappointed and more hurt by her than Dolce. I even told her I thought she was collateral damage....I thought she was vulerable...I am very sad by the turn of events.   

Can someone explain the "kitty kitty" thing for me?

I really do have a very good reason for asking.  Promise  Monkey Devil!
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: July 13, 2009, 03:40:03 PM »

This is my first post in musings, indeed I bypassed it as almost irrelevant to the Caylee Marie thread that I obsessively patrol. I came here just to see what was going on, I found the silence deafening and was lonely as the news on Caylee's thread has slowed to a trickle and I came for the company.
I am shocked and anguished on your behalf, I watched you take Dolce to your collective hearts and embrace her and her babies, in fact I watched with some envy, not of the many riches she claimed to have but the wealth of friends she found here. I have never inspired this in anyone, I am just not the type, I just don't know how to stir peoples emotions. I do know and recognize the depth of your feelings that the lies and the betrayal of this person has stirred in each one of you. I will feel very sad if this very broken human being changes in anyway how Monkeys understand and love each other, your passionate and honest natures I treasure more than you could possibly know.
IslandMonkey, I have no words of wisdom I am speechless, you have said all that can be said, it was your words, your pain that reduced me to tears as you wrote your grief for the Monkeys to experience. As a fellow Monkey and just as my self, if there is anything that I can do, you only have to ask. I'm sure Klass has my email addy, I bugged her for a long time to become a Monkey....

Thank goodness I never got close to the Dishonorable Trinity of Dolce, A1 and Steel, I wish them all that they deserve.

Hey Hey we're the Monkeys
and people say we Monkey around
but we're too busy singing
to put anybody down..........except see above

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1904 on: July 13, 2009, 03:42:24 PM »

Jen3560

A1's original avi was a black cat...or it's azz end w/tail wagging...iirc.

I, too, didn't find the post you mentioned about Dolce, but found this:   

Good afternoon Monkeys!

I just wanted to give a quick heads up that I will be gone for a few days after today.  We are traveling up to see family as my 22 y/o brother and his girlfriend are in the labor room right now.  They are having a baby girl and we want to go up and spend some time with them tomorrow and over the weekend. If he gives me the "ok" I will post pics for everyone of the little bambina! 
I can tell you that her name is Natalee Abrianna.

So no one get the wrong impression that I do not like you or that I am in labor! 
Dolce what a pretty name. Have fun and be safe. 
Thanks!  She is being named after my our Grandmother on my Mothers side...Abrianna is a very Italian name. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1905 on: July 13, 2009, 03:52:48 PM »

Good Afternoon everyone.

Island Monkey- I am sorry for the loss of your precious Eli.  Please know you and your family will be in my prayers.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1906 on: July 13, 2009, 03:52:51 PM »

Jen3560

Good afternoon Monkeys!

I just wanted to give a quick heads up that I will be gone for a few days after today.  We are traveling up to see family as my 22 y/o brother and his girlfriend are in the labor room right now.  They are having a baby girl and we want to go up and spend some time with them tomorrow and over the weekend. If he gives me the "ok" I will post pics for everyone of the little bambina! 

So no one get the wrong impression that I do not like you or that I am in labor! 
Thanks!  She is being named after my our Grandmother on my Mothers side...Abrianna is a very Italian name. 
So she was being named after the grandmother of the Mother that was going to kidnap the twins? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: July 13, 2009, 03:55:28 PM »

Thanks Klaas and 2NJ!  I'm certain it was Dolce who came in and was questioning..............at least I think it was?  Maybe it was A1?  I have always gotten those two confused.

Thanks for the cat info...............does anyone know anything on A1's MySpace accounts?  I have an addy that I'm curious to see if it matches any of hers.

Jen3560

Good afternoon Monkeys!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1908 on: July 13, 2009, 03:57:15 PM »

Jen3560

Good afternoon Monkeys!

Did you notice on her other myspace, she wrote  "Partido De La Familia" (June 15 post) which is Spanish for "Part of the Family" - where's here Italian now?

BTW, If you are "successful" one would think you could at least spell it right.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1909 on: July 13, 2009, 04:00:38 PM »

Jen3560

Good afternoon Monkeys!

So she was being named after the grandmother of the Mother that was going to kidnap the twins? 

I guess, or it could be the mother who wasn't her birthmother's mother, or (make something up      ).....Natalee, as a first name...at this point....well, thus the eye roll. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: July 13, 2009, 04:12:45 PM »

KLAAS - I know you have seen a lot but would this make the top 10 list?

Dolce definitely in the top 10, right up there with Fred at BFN 

Oh WOW!  I remember "not dead Fred" 
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: July 13, 2009, 04:22:00 PM »

Island you already had a special place in my heart for what you have had to endure with your son.  You are a precious person and my heart is breaking.  I have been working long hours and the only time I was able to log on was to check on you and your family.  I am so sorry for what that no good bitch has done to cause you more pain.  Everybody at SMs love you and will do anything for you.  You have been through so much and I have so much respect for you.  If there is anything you need all you have to do is let us know.  Love ya Girl!  JuJu

Regrets, I've had a few......
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: July 13, 2009, 04:32:09 PM »

I too had no idea about Dolce until last night.
After reading through 'musings' I did recall some of her comments.  Forgive me for not being active enough here to have become involved.
So sad that some monkeys were hurt. Please continue to be the kind trusting people you are. I have also been too trusting of others. I have been hurt because of that trust...but know what?... I would not trade my nature in spite of the disappointments I have experienced.
The opposite attitude of trusting no one is familiar to me in family members and would be a hard way to approach life...IMO
karen

Hi Karenmamo...so many of us wear our hearts on our sleeve and people just come along and knock it off! LOL  I've been hurt so many times in my life I can't even count it anymore.  And I always say there will not be a next time and then it happens all over again.  I guess when it's one's nature to be kind it's very difficult not to be. 
I really like Doluce's postings; what a shock to find out the truth.  So I guess her helping to find Adjir was all a lie, too.  OMGsh...sickening.  Remember that woman who posted a picture of a fake baby on craigslist for sale...that wasn't doluce, was it? LOL  How can crazy people ask so sane

wow what did i miss? what happened
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: July 13, 2009, 04:34:50 PM »

always1 and steel were in on it too????????????

Regrets, I've had a few......
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1914 on: July 13, 2009, 04:38:17 PM »

Dolce claimed to be adopted.  Her adopted parents were older. Adopted dad was a lawyer which was a another lie.  She claimed to be close to her biodad (the "sheriff') and his wife - that she did not like.  They supposedly had 3 young kids.

She also claimed her biomom was a stalker and a sociopath and set out to destroy Dolce's life when she was told by Dolce that she wanted nothing to do with her.

I believe her biomom (whoever it was) must have been a nut - apple/tree.

Cindy/Casey!!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1915 on: July 13, 2009, 04:46:51 PM »

Dolce claimed to be adopted.  Her adopted parents were older. Adopted dad was a lawyer which was a another lie.  She claimed to be close to her biodad (the "sheriff') and his wife - that she did not like.  They supposedly had 3 young kids.

She also claimed her biomom was a stalker and a sociopath and set out to destroy Dolce's life when she was told by Dolce that she wanted nothing to do with her.

Cindy/Casey!!   
If you are in a mental institution do you have access to a computer? Because I'm beginning to think that is where Dolce must be 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1916 on: July 13, 2009, 04:49:39 PM »

Perhaps she works here......or just sweeps up the hair at the end of the day??  http://www.myspace.com/dolcevitahair

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1917 on: July 13, 2009, 04:54:40 PM »

Cindy/Casey!!   
If you are in a mental institution do you have access to a computer? Because I'm beginning to think that is where Dolce must be 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1918 on: July 13, 2009, 05:00:31 PM »

Cindy/Casey!!   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1919 on: July 13, 2009, 05:05:08 PM »

Cindy/Casey!!   

I remember she talked about being a military family, too.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.