March 28, 2024, 04:12:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #45 7/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421027 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1940 on: July 13, 2009, 06:11:18 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys !

Brought this over from the other thread..

From CBB...
I don't understand why either, but I know it's a selfish, crass thing to do. To demand attention for yourself at the expense of others via a lie is unforgivable. To do it in a forum of sleuths is really stupid

also to add...in a forum of mostly women, many of which have had children. I personally would have never picked up on the dates, lengths or weights... but hey..what can I say

I still don't know what to make of A-1 in this whole thing but still have many pages left to read. She use to make a lot of song requests in my Elvis thread...now I'm left to wonder if she really is an Elvis fan or just pulling my chain (so to speak)

I feel so violated...now I have to delete all my "pretty kitty" pics

need more coffee
this is my favorite coffee monkey to date although I loved the fuzzy slippers

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!   Now THAT is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1941 on: July 13, 2009, 06:13:06 PM »

Thanks Klaas.. I do have occasional memory recall..
btw, what did A1 post to finally get banned? all I saw was her farewell post..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: July 13, 2009, 06:13:27 PM »

ANJ - I miss you and wish you would post more as well  ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

I am trying!   Just have to figure out what if any value I have here.   But, I did speak up when I was seeing things again - cindy and her tacky jewelry!   I will try not to be a bolt in the rafters........but I did build a nice nest up there!

I anyone missed ANJ's pictures she posted the other night, Spindy had on a heart necklass that was almost the exact replica of the heart shaped sticker found on the duct tape put over Caylee's mouth, right down to the sparkles. It has been slow over there, and I don't think many people saw it. ANJ, good job!

Fann,
Where is the necklace pic?? I hunted like crazzzzyyy & can't find it????  TIA

Right here, WOW

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5487.msg868239#msg868239
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1943 on: July 13, 2009, 06:15:51 PM »

Thanks Klaas.. I do have occasional memory recall..
btw, what did A1 post to finally get banned? all I saw was her farewell post..

I'm not going to go back and rehash all this stuff.  Mostly with A1 it was questionable posts as to her motives.  One year she was a lifelong Computer Analyst and the next she was NOT COMPUTER SAVY.  She posted what she considered her last post so I banned her.  There were alot of people that would have been very upset if she hadn't been banned along with Dolce.  She acted as Dolce's right hand.  Whether she was duped by Dolce or not, she was disruptive to the forum because of it.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: July 13, 2009, 06:20:02 PM »

ANJ - I miss you and wish you would post more as well  ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

I am trying!   Just have to figure out what if any value I have here.   But, I did speak up when I was seeing things again - cindy and her tacky jewelry!   I will try not to be a bolt in the rafters........but I did build a nice nest up there!

I anyone missed ANJ's pictures she posted the other night, Spindy had on a heart necklass that was almost the exact replica of the heart shaped sticker found on the duct tape put over Caylee's mouth, right down to the sparkles. It has been slow over there, and I don't think many people saw it. ANJ, good job!

Fann,

Right here, WOW

I think the whole page was very interesting as it was talking about the logo on the Caylee Sunshine dolls was the same necklass that was also shown with Spindy wearing it. Makes you wonder if she had anything to do with those sleezy dolls too. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1945 on: July 13, 2009, 06:20:10 PM »

I wasnt questioning her ban, believe me. I just thought I missed it. I dont get the long farewell posts  If you're gonna go, just go..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #1946 on: July 13, 2009, 06:21:41 PM »

Fann,

Right here, WOW

Thanks!
How sad......Spindy is soooo wacked I'd be scared to be in her head for 30 seconds....
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1947 on: July 13, 2009, 06:22:59 PM »

always1 and steel were in on it too????????????

JuJu - I think Steel was simply sympathetic to Dolce and we couldn't see a reason why anyone would be.  There are questions as to how long A1 has known about Dolces's cherade.  She either turned a blind eye to obvious lies or she was in on the "game".  Either way she continued to defend Dolce and A1 and Steel were both banned because of their "closeness" with Dolce. 

Steel sent a very sneaky email to Dolce asking for any dirt she might have on Mytime but SENT IT TO THE WRONG PERSON.

everyone should be careful in getting too close to others on forums...sad but true...this is a hard lesson for some....I have been on quite a few forums and the first time I found out that someone wasn't really who they said they were, I was shocked... and creeped out and disappointed....now, really nothing surprises me...I really don't get the whole lying thing...why others feel the need to lie to get attention...they sure must be lacking something in their "real" life....
do you all think that A1 and Steele were very close to Dolce, found out her secret from her, knew that she had carried things too far but none of them knew how to get out of it? other than dolce coming on here and telling the truth, that she was a farce? but the other 2 might have felt trapped, like they couldn't reveal her confidence? dunno...I didn't follow those posters very much...A1 was always so sweet and that is disappointing...I like a lot of others on here had suspicions about Dolce early on not long after I started posting on here, mostly from lurking.., but when a poster is very popular like she is/was, it is hard to bring up suspicions without making other posters angry.....

I agree.

Yes, I agree.  I made that near fatal mistake when I first joined.  I questioned another poster's source and it didn't go over to well so this time I left it alone on the board. 

I don't post often but read and lurk most of the time. I was aware of the undercurrents early on as were others.
I skimmed by most of Dolce's posts with a   
figuring she was having delusions of grandeur. Some people feel they have to impress everyone to become popular. I took it all in with a grain of salt. Material possessions and name dropping do not impress me.
I was also aware of all of the flirting going on by A-1, but she wasn't the only one.
I too skimmed most of this, but occasionally some of it would be quite funny, but not appropriate in one of the missing children's threads, slow or not.
I do like being a part of scared monkeys and feel most of the members are sincere, but I am not an extrovert and do not get close to anyone very easily.
I will continue to read and lurk AND post when I feel I do have somethng to contribute.

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: July 13, 2009, 06:33:23 PM »

I don't post often but read and lurk most of the time. I was aware of the undercurrents early on as were others.
figuring she was having delusions of grandeur. Some people feel they have to impress everyone to become popular. I took it all in with a grain of salt. Material possessions and name dropping do not impress me.
I was also aware of all of the flirting going on by A-1, but she wasn't the only one.
I too skimmed most of this, but occasionally some of it would be quite funny, but not appropriate in one of the missing children's threads, slow or not.
I do like being a part of scared monkeys and feel most of the members are sincere, but I am not an extrovert and do not get close to anyone very easily.
I will continue to read and lurk AND post when I feel I do have somethng to contribute.

I used to sit in the rafters too for a long time before I registered. Sometimes I think I might be better off sitting back up there and not chattering so much. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1949 on: July 13, 2009, 06:34:00 PM »

Oh dolce.........I honestly don't know where to begin. I went to your "baby" thread Tuesday to congratulate you on their first month birthday (easy to remember as Eli DIED the next day), but I made myself do it anyway.. I can't believe anyone could be so cruel to other monkeys (and NOT JUST ME!!!!!!!!! You managed top bring an immense amount of pain to any monkey that had lost and had to bury their child, had miscarriages or been unable to concieve, the depths of your cruelty really know no bounds did they? Unfortunately, your timing was "EPIC" to me as you did this after Eli died, so I thought I'd share with you what I went thru along with my family while YOU were perpetuating a fraud so cruel. Let me start with sunday the 7th of June, I was called to the hospital at an odd hour and knew something was wrong, when we got there they told us they were going to let my daughter hold her son for the VERY FIRST time, and we all knew what that meant as he had been critically sick from a horrific virus that enlarged his liver so much that his heart was failing. I sat their and cried watching her hold Eli so tenderly and kissing him on his cheeks as tears fell on him. We all went home hours later numb knowing he had less than 48 hours to live (turned out it was only 16 hours). We arrived at the hospital the next morning and they had him dressed in a tiny preemie outfit since he REALLY was only 12.5 inches long, and a handmade blanket with booties and all, he looked like an angel with his blond curly hair and big blue eyes. They unhooked everything and handed him to my daughter and bagged him, he opened his eyes as if to look at her and let her know everything will be ok mommy, then within 2 minutes he died in her arms. It was pure hell and we all lost it. She was screaming "don't leave me and God please don't take my baby from me", but we all knew that was the end. They held us, cried iwth us, comforted us, and moved us to a room with rocking chairs and more furniture and I rocked him in my arms for hours-that's right he died at 10:39 and we held him until after 2:30. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO GIVE HIM OVER TO THE NURSE TO BE PUT IN THE COLD MORGUE???????????? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE TO LEAVE HIM BEHIND AT THE HOSPITAL AND GO HOME KNOWING YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN.........I'M GUESSING NOT, NOR THAT YOU GAVE A DAMN ABOUT THAT DURING YOUR LITTLE PRACTICAL JOKE. I WISH YOU COULD PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID BY LIVING IN MY HOUSE AND AWAKING TO SCREAMS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT FROM MY DAUGHTER PLEADING WITH GOD TO LET HER HOLD ELI "JUST ONE MORE TIME", BEGGING TO HAVE HIM BACK. ALLTHE WHILE MY NINE YEAR OLD IS WALKING AROUND CARRYING ELI'S EMPTY BLANKET LIKE IF HE DROPS IT IT WILL BREAK. MY SON WRITES LETTERS TO HIM AND LEAVES THEM IN HIS ROOM, HE SPOKE AT HIS MEMORIAL.....DO YOU HAVE A CLUE HOW F*CKING HARD IT IS TO SEE YOUR GRANDCHILD DIE AND THEN WATCH YOUR OWN CHILDREN FALL APART. HOW ABOUT THIS, DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE THE PAIN ONE ENDURES WRITING THEIR GRANDSON'S EULOGY??????? OR HAVING TO PICK GO THE THE FUNERAL HOME TO BRING HOME A CAN OF ASHES IN A TIN NO BIGGER THAN A SHOE POLISH TIN???????? DO YOU KNOW THAT I SNEAK INTO HIS ROOM AND SMELL THE OUTFIT HE PASSED AWAY IN SO I CAN RECALL HIS PRECIOUS SCENT HE LEFT BEHIND, AND ALL THE WHILE KNOWING ONE DAY THAT SCENT WON'T LINGER ANYMORE?????? THIS WEEK WAS EVEN HARDER FOR ME BECAUSE THE 8TH WAS THE ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF HIS DEATH AND HIS ORIGINAL DUE DATE IS UPCOMING SO I HAVE HAD MORE TEARS FLOWING THAN BEFORE AS TO WHY THIS HAD TO HAPPEN.

Thank God for the rest of the monkeys who have been a tremedous source of support and compassion to me, if not for you and my family and friends I'd have fallen apart and been of no use to my family, a broken family right now.

DOLCE - WHAT YOU DID ADDED EVEN MORE PAIN TO ME AND MY FAMILY BECAUSE I WAS SO HAPPY THAT YOU WERE STARTING A NEW PHASE IN YOUR LIFE, EVEN THOUGH I WAS LOSING ONE OF MY GREATEST JOYS I KNEW YOU WERE STARTING YOURS AND IT WAS ALL I COULD TAKE TO READ THE THREAD DEDICATED TO YOU AND THE "DOLLS", BUT I DID WHILE WEEPING BITTERSWEET TEARS.

In closing I want to say that I don't know whether to hate you, pity you or choose to pretend you never existed because in reality Dolce never did exist, only a shell of a pathetic, sad, attention hungry, mentally sick bitch existed......I am sad that your life is so pathetic that you felt the need to invent one, and one that brought enormous pain to many on this board, but what scares the hell out of me is that I truly think YOU ARE EVIL, and one day when I here about some woman whose child is kidnapped or a baby stolen from a mother's womb in Florida I'll think of you because that is the kind of pyscho I perceive you as, someone capable of pure evil. so get some help before you end up in jail or you scam the wrong person.

I hope the photos of Eli's memorial haunt you til you die or beg for forgiveness from God, and I pray that's soon because Karma's a bitch and she's headed for you!!!!!!!

IM - I also know that pain - the hardest thing I ever did was to hand Glen over to the staff to go to the morgue. Leaving him at the funeral home and the cemetary broke my heart. Knowing he was cold and alone. The fact that Dolce did this evil thing when you and yours were experiencing such pain - no words can never sum it up. I pray daily for peace and strength for all of you. {{{{{hugs}}}}}

I'm So Sorry
[/b]

(((Hugs))) for IslandMonkey and the boyzmom....I was following along from work when IM made her post to Dolce.  I had to take a break and go have a good cry!  So heartbreaking what they've been through...what so many others here have been through losing babies.  

Again...((((hugs)))) to IM, TBM, and all others here who know that pain.  

God bless all of you, you will see your little angels again one day.   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1950 on: July 13, 2009, 06:44:03 PM »

Thank you Klaas. Sorry about that. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: July 13, 2009, 06:47:18 PM »

Darn, looks like the launch was scrubbed again! 

Live shuttle launch updates: Weather scrubs Endeavour launch - again

Stormy weather within a minimum safe distance to launch pad 39a caused another scrub of Endeavour's launch plans

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: July 13, 2009, 06:48:30 PM »

Stormy weather within a minimum safe distance to launch pad 39a caused another scrub of Endeavour's launch plans

I guess we won't be getting new pics posted again tonight. 

Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1953 on: July 13, 2009, 06:48:57 PM »

I used to sit in the rafters too for a long time before I registered. Sometimes I think I might be better off sitting back up there and not chattering so much. 

No, I really enjoy your posts.
If we all lurked in the rafters....there would be nothing to read here!
I really enjoy reading most everyone's posts. I don't contribute that oftern because by the time I compose what I want to say someone else had already covered it.
I'm not to fast on the draw here 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1954 on: July 13, 2009, 06:50:34 PM »

I'm glad it's not a life or death decision.  Not sure when it will get off the ground.

"NASA hasn't decided yet whether they will try again tomorrow - if they do, Endeavour will have a scheduled launch time of 6:25 p.m.. "

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: July 13, 2009, 06:51:24 PM »

I'm glad it's not a life or death decision.  Not sure when it will get off the ground.

"NASA hasn't decided yet whether they will try again tomorrow - if they do, Endeavour will have a scheduled launch time of 6:25 p.m.. "

Oops, sorry Fanny Mae, I ended up in your post.   

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1956 on: July 13, 2009, 06:53:07 PM »

I really enjoy reading most everyone's posts. I don't contribute that oftern because by the time I compose what I want to say someone else had already covered it.

I know what you mean Samiam.  By the time I post, I am pages behind again!   

Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1957 on: July 13, 2009, 06:55:10 PM »

I know what you mean Samiam.  By the time I post, I am pages behind again!   

Exactly........ususally a page behind

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: July 13, 2009, 07:01:08 PM »

I often wonder why they chose Florida for launching the shuttles.  Seems as though the weather is often an issue. 
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1959 on: July 13, 2009, 07:03:51 PM »

I often wonder why they chose Florida for launching the shuttles.  Seems as though the weather is often an issue. 

I always wondered the same thing.
Iwas probably because the land was cheap back in the day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.