March 19, 2024, 07:38:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657992 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 07, 2009, 11:02:22 PM »

LINDSEY BAUM
MCCLEARY, WA
MISSING SINCE JUNE 26, 2009
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 10:38:43 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 08:18:51 PM »

Thank you Ms. Nut. There is an Amber Alert that was found safe, Damian Duncan from TN.

It's Lindsey's turn to come home now!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 08:59:23 PM »

Thank you Ms. Nut. There is an Amber Alert that was found safe, Damian Duncan from TN.

It's Lindsey's turn to come home now!
That's good to hear, and yes it is Lindsey's turn.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 09:00:26 PM »

Reposting from the last thread :

THIS WAS SENT TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE, I DON'T KNOW THE DETAILS OF THIS CASE BUT WANTED TO PASS THIS MESSAGE ON:
Lora Dockery sent you a message on Facebook...
Friday, July 10, 2009 4:43 PM

Re: SCARED MONKEYS

"They have a few questions they are asking and I think I can help a bit. I put in for membership 4 days ago and am still waiting for approval. They ask about empty homes in the area. I do check ups on Foreclosed homes. There are many in the area. Some unlocked with squatters. Two that I know of are on wildcat and main street. I know there are many that go unlocked at for month es. look for high grass and do not trespass papers posted in the windows. Also When I was in high School my girlfriend was kidnapped off the street at night while walking home at night. She was unfortunately murdered. The murderer was released from Prison around last year only about thirty miles from the town of mccleary. His name is Brian Peak. He lives in Hoquiam wa. I know there are a few other things I have forgotten to answer, but can not remember off the top of my head. Please ask someone to accept my membership. I have been reading the post everyday and when they have a question  I live in Elma and have lived here my whole life. I follow the peto. news in my area and know things about people who are not even listed. My kids range between the ages of 23 and 9. I know of town creeps that have tried to get my older daughter there car. There are more missing children in our area the LE is not mentioning. They have chalked them up to runaways and I'm sure some are. Just the weekend before Lindsy Baum was missing my 17 year old daughter was helping run the teen dance in Elma and there was a mother there with flyer's of her missing 13 year old daughter. She said she had no help from LE as they thought she had run away. As for LE here they tend to have a blind eye to there own. My mother has been a drug and achahol councilor here for over 30 years. There is a police officer that was convicted of rape of a child a few years back. He spent time in prison and now lives as a hermit on the hood canal. Not far from Mccleary. He is super strange!!! My mom says he is really weird. For her to single out this guy as creepy and weird in her line of work is important as she sees creeps all the time. My mother did call and give LE his name. But former LE or currant LE they do tend to turn a blind eye. I know FBI would hopefully not do the same. But I know the local LE DO!!!  My car was hit and run about 4 years ago as it was parked in front of my home. We had family movie night on Fridays. We all heard something but took us a few min. to figure it out. When I opened my door I saw my car in the neighbors yard. I went out and a lady who lives down the street was running in my direction yelling I saw it! It was a white contractors truck with tool boxes in the back. He just backed up put in and drive and sped off. I called the police with the info. I had just bought the car and only had liability insurance on the 2000 KIA. When I felt LE was not doing enough I went to the gas stations down the road and searched for the vehicles that drove by from ten min before the time I made the 911 call to 20 min after. I saw the truck with two passengers and a mangled front bumper drive by. I called the police and told them that I had saw this on the surveillance. They said they would go take a look. I then called back the next day and they had not been there to look at it. I told them in 72 hours this surveillance system tapes over itself. They assured me they would go look. They did not go in time and it was erased. The day after my car was hit my daughter when to school and a boy asked her how her car was. It was odd as we said nothing to anyone but LE and the store. Then my daughter told me the boys mom worked at the school and a local car lot and that her boyfriend drives a Big white truck cause he Builds; houses. I found out his name and went to the bars in town.... 2 of them. and found out he was there. He got in a fight with his Girlfriend and they left about 9pm . The bar is 4 blocks from my home I called 911 at 912 pm . The police did not even question them. They said they had to see the truck wrecked to ask them any questions. This is just one example of how our LE work. Hope to be able to talk to someone soon on scared monkeys. Thank you, Lora "
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 09:07:18 PM »

Also bringing over the article on Briam Peak:

Convicted Killer Released, Moving Into House Across From School
Posted: 5:43 pm PST January 2, 2008
Updated: 6:19 pm PST January 2, 2008

HOQUIAM, Wash. -- Convicted killer Brian Peak is set to be released from prison after serving 14 years for murdering 16-year-old Melanie Santiago in 1987.

Peak is moving in with his mother who lives across the street from a Lincoln Elementary School in Hoquiam.

“It makes me furious, I’ve got two teenagers. There’s a grade school that only goes up to grade six living right across the alley. That scares me to death,” neighbor Mary Anne Myers said.

According to state documents obtained by KIRO 7 Eyewitness News, Peak has been diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic with a history of failing to take his medication.

According to police, because of the laws at the time of Peak’s conviction, he is allowed to move in with his mother and will not be supervised by the Department of Corrections.

“They're pretty much powerless to do anything to keep an eye on this guy once he’s out and we just want to ensure that the public is safe,” Sgt. Steve Fretts with the Hoquiam Police Department said.

In response to public concern, Hoquiam police created a public bulletin about Peak’s release noting that he has the right to live as a “free man.”

“I don’t think he belongs around the school, I really don’t,” neighbor Dennis Caruthers said.

The superintendent of Hoquiam schools told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News when students return to class on Monday morning letters will be going home to alert parents of the situation.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/14966260/detail.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 09:15:28 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose, wow 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 09:17:19 PM »

hi everyone-

just got in from work and was catching up...i hope we hear some news soon...im so conflicted on what i think happened in this case, for me there have just been too many strange statements from people and too much going on in Lindsays life for me to believe this was a stranger....like the saying goes, where there's smoke, there is usually fire...

but then i find myself stuck with the fact that the dogs either a) didnt pick up any scent at all or b) the private dogs picked up the scent on 6th street... i think there is more to this that LE is holding back..for whatever reason, i dont know... kara said in the last thread that lindsey does have a friend that lives on 6th street...i'd be interested in knowing more about this friend and their family...as i believe everyone needs to be ruled out as suspects...maybe lindsey was walking there for some reason when she was abducted

i just cant see how someone wouldnt hear a screaming child being forced into  a car...i say this because if she was abducted by a stranger, i really think someone would have heard something...the person prob would have gotten out of the car to get her into the car if it was a complete stranger and i just dont see this going completely unnoticed/unheard...

okay, sorry to blabber i just wanted to recap some things since this is the start of a new monkey cage...
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 09:27:20 PM »

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) - At least 23 officers in Washington and another 14 in Idaho have had their badges stripped since 2007 through a process called decertification for offenses ranging from stealing prescription drugs from inmates to having sex on duty.

Since Washington established its certification commission in 2002, 78 officers have been decertified, including at least 23 since 2007. Idaho's Peace Officers Standards and Training office has decertified 127 officers since it was created in 1970, including 14 last year.

Officers who have been decertified in either state can no longer work in law enforcement, The Spokesman-Review newspaper reported Sunday after filing public records requests.

With about 10,000 law enforcement officers in Washington and 3,541 in Idaho, only a tiny fraction ever face decertification, the newspaper reported.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/16940341.html

Maybe this is why there is no report on the officer convicted..He never was convicted just "decertified"
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 09:40:38 PM »

Greys Harbor County Sheriff office list of offenders...

http://www.icrimewatch.net/results.php?SubmitAllSearch=1&AgencyID=54470
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 09:50:56 PM »

Lives in McCleary not far from Lindseys home, but look at the map on this link..zoom out a little to get perspective.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=738573&AgencyID=54470
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 09:58:09 PM »

One more offender.. that make 2 listed in McCleary

Look at his map also..

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=745793&AgencyID=54470

Both of these men live near water..Looks like creeks, I do not know if that means anything..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 10:04:03 PM »

This offender was listed living in " Aberdeen "... I do not know how close that is..
HE IS MISSING and nobody knows where he is..
He is a level 3 child rapist... !!!!!!!   Red Alert !!

He could be anywhere.....

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=737262&AgencyID=54470
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 10:06:25 PM »

Here is another one just like him.. On the Lose..

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=752151&AgencyID=54470

Local people should be looking over the master list.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 11:09:01 PM »

McCleary seems to be a hot mess....last night when i posted she could have doubled back, she could have...the sighting from ??? by 6th could mean nothing...she could have turned around and started to head back 'cause it was dark...or ???could be lying...it really boggles my mind on how such a corrupt town became the place where kids hang out everywhere....reading post on the 1st thread got me wondering why anyone in the town would let their child out of their sight????
what is going on??

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2009, 11:57:15 PM »

http://www.amw.com/show_archive/tv_detail.cfm?currentDate=2009-07-11

Lindsey will be featured on tomorrow night's American Most Wanted.
Catch AMW on Fox, Saturday Nights 9pm Eastern and Pacific, 8pm Central.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
rebelgirl901
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 12:06:33 AM »

WOW! What is with all the rso?  139 in one county

This is not good.  Looks like l.e. have their hands full.

BTW  I'm Michelle, I've been reading up on all this on Lindsey Baum, and I just don't know what to say.  It's just sickening there are so many predators out there, no child is safe. 

There needs to be something done about these sexual offenders being out of jail and living in society.  It is not right.

Anyway, as I stated, I've been reading all the posts trying to make sense of it but not having much luck.  This poor girl & her family are in my thoughts & prayers.

I have a 13 year old daughter & 16 year old son and I don't know what I'd do if something happened to either of them.  They think I'm too strict because I will not let them walk or ride their bikes anywhere.  If they want to go to a friends, I drive them, I pick them up when they are ready to come home and I make sure there is always an adult with them.  I'm sorry but you just can't be too careful.  Some day they will understand and thank me for being so protective.  That's my job as a parent.

Anyway, thanks for all the great information on this site and I hope they find her soon.

Justice 4 Natalee/Justice 4 Caylee<br /><br />Where is Lindsey Baum
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 12:24:28 AM »

do you see how many of those so's are in aberdeen  gee!  they should just fence the place off and house them there

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tripitaka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2009, 12:43:09 AM »

Greys Harbor County Sheriff office list of offenders...

http://www.icrimewatch.net/results.php?SubmitAllSearch=1&AgencyID=54470

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=744203&AgencyID=54470

Hi Monkeys,

Hope I don't destroy my first post/ quote.  SO nervous! 

Thanks for the Gray's Harbour link, Edward... I noticed this one (link above?)... Description of his tattoos caught my attention... (eating utensil)...
On the loose..

This case is mystifying me.  I'd be looking at anyone - everywhere.. and the dogs are onto something. JMO

O/T
I've been lurking for months and am astounded by the amazing work you all do.  You're all amazing Monkeys.   I keep forgetting to log in, cos I'm so used to observing.. ,and learning so much from you all in the process.  My deepest thanks and Monkey hugs to you all.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2009, 01:20:57 AM »

WELCOME TRIPITAKA   

I am not getting a good feeling at all about this.  Too many locals commenting on articles that LE is a joke, all the SO's in the area and a week ago there was a huge meth ring bust. 

Add to that that there is a closed meeting for Sexual addicts, 3 busy highways that you can connect to and not one clue.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2009, 01:22:49 AM »

TIPS ON MISSING MCCLEARY GIRL SOUGHT AT BEAR FESTIVAL

The Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office will be accepting tips on the missing 11-year-old McCleary girl during this weekend's Bear Festival. Authorities will be pulling their command center out of town to make room for the festival but extra deputies in uniform will remain to talk to the public about Lindsey Baum who disappear June 26th while walking home from a friend's house. Investigators have yet to find any evidence explaining the disappearance.

Lindsey Baum is a white female, four-foot-nine, 80 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing blue jeans, black sneakers, and a blue hooded sweatshirt. Anyone with information on Lindsey's whereabouts is asked to call the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office at (800) 562-8914.

http://www.masoncountydailynews.com/News/NewsArticle/tabid/1897/smid/3468/ArticleID/7749/reftab/1632/t/TIPS-ON-MISSING-MCCLEARY-GIRL-SOUGHT-AT-BEAR-FESTIVAL/Default.aspx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.