March 19, 2024, 03:09:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657919 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: July 24, 2009, 11:04:49 PM »

I don't want anyone to think it is suspicious that I changed my username... I have family worried about we participating in these forums for my safety. With all the hacker emails people have received, I believe a very generic username would be better.
i don't know who you were in the first place or are you still lovn'life?  i'm totally confuzzled 'cause i think there is a lovn'life here all ready or is that still you and you haven't changed screen names yet?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: July 24, 2009, 11:07:47 PM »

wow I just got an email from someone saying they are a detective on the case and they want certain info from me, and I check the IP and it comes up dictionary attacker

what the  Monkey Devil!

what is a dictionary attacker? duh!

I don't really know how to explain it and I am not that up on it but it uses regular words out of the dictionary to try to retrieve passwords etc.  and this ip comes up as being one of those.

would a real detective send me an email from an IP like that ? 
i would assume if a detective had that much info on you they could also get your phone number and address....i think they would either call or knock on your door before they e-mailed you...

Live*Learn*Love
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1042 on: July 24, 2009, 11:11:45 PM »

I don't want anyone to think it is suspicious that I changed my username... I have family worried about we participating in these forums for my safety. With all the hacker emails people have received, I believe a very generic username would be better.
i don't know who you were in the first place or are you still lovn'life?  i'm totally confuzzled 'cause i think there is a lovn'life here all ready or is that still you and you haven't changed screen names yet?

I did not know there was a lonv'life. I don't want them to think I was trying to change my name, now I have to think of another one. Second change!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: July 24, 2009, 11:18:04 PM »

I did not know there was a lonv'life. I don't want them to think I was trying to change my name, now I have to think of another one. Second change!
  ok i don't know if there was a lovinlife either??  oh jeeze are you the first and only, did you start as another name, then change to lovinlife, just now???  confuzzled!

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: July 24, 2009, 11:36:42 PM »

wow I just got an email from someone saying they are a detective on the case and they want certain info from me, and I check the IP and it comes up dictionary attacker

what the  Monkey Devil!

I don't really know how to explain it and I am not that up on it but it uses regular words out of the dictionary to try to retrieve passwords etc.  and this ip comes up as being one of those.

i would assume if a detective had that much info on you they could also get your phone number and address....i think they would either call or knock on your door before they e-mailed you...

well actually they can email me, they have my email.  but this person is emailing me from baumtips@gmail.com   but a name is hooked to it, and it is not the name who they say they are when they introduce themself in the email.  but the weird part about it, is my emails to someone else is hooked onto the bottom of the email they sent.  and then I looked up the name with the email, not who they said they were, and the name that is with the baumtips@gmail.com and it is the name of someone who works at the sheriff office but it is not any det or any capacity like that at all.  why wouldn't the detective use his own email ... and why are my emails attached to the bottom of this email to me.  it is crazy. 

but oh well I will figure it out and get the info to where it needs to go, but it is NOT going to just anyone...
I was "working" on a case before and you would not believe what all crazy stuff went on.  gee I hope this does not start in this case.  ugh. 

but oh well, when people will kidnap people and kill them etc, I guess you can expect weirdos will email you and try to get info from you also. 

oh well enought of this worry ugh, I have info to go dig up LOL  I really don't have time for idiots who email me and try to hack me etc.  especially trying to act like they are detectives on the case. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: July 24, 2009, 11:40:53 PM »

poor you "live learn love"  you are having a time aren't you.  trying to get a name etc.   an angelic monkey
I change my name all the time.  someone the other day called me "lady with many names".  but I find it is good to not let people know who you are.  Most people are nice and sincere, but if you ever get one of the whackos on you, omg, you will learn not to tell people your personal info.  I have found this board to have a lot of very nice people, unlike a lot of boards I have been on. but still you just have to be careful. 

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: July 24, 2009, 11:46:35 PM »

what the  Monkey Devil!

well actually they can email me, they have my email.  but this person is emailing me from baumtips@gmail.com   but a name is hooked to it, and it is not the name who they say they are when they introduce themself in the email.  but the weird part about it, is my emails to someone else is hooked onto the bottom of the email they sent.  and then I looked up the name with the email, not who they said they were, and the name that is with the baumtips@gmail.com and it is the name of someone who works at the sheriff office but it is not any det or any capacity like that at all.  why wouldn't the detective use his own email ... and why are my emails attached to the bottom of this email to me.  it is crazy. 

but oh well I will figure it out and get the info to where it needs to go, but it is NOT going to just anyone...
I was "working" on a case before and you would not believe what all crazy stuff went on.  gee I hope this does not start in this case.  ugh. 

but oh well, when people will kidnap people and kill them etc, I guess you can expect weirdos will email you and try to get info from you also. 

oh well enought of this worry ugh, I have info to go dig up LOL  I really don't have time for idiots who email me and try to hack me etc.  especially trying to act like they are detectives on the case. 
be careful...doesn't sound kosher to me and it sounds like some 'puter savy nuts are hangin' out, esp if it comes from something like baumtips.  either someone wants to know what you know or someone thinks your on to them..please don't take this lightly...if there bold enough e-mail you, who knows?  get a good anti-viral program.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: July 24, 2009, 11:48:07 PM »

Missing girl's dad back in Tennessee
THE OLYMPIAN | • Published July 23, 2009

Lindsey Baum’s father returned to Tennessee last weekend to attend to personal issues and sort out his possible deployment to Iraq, according to The Daily World of Aberdeen.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott told the newspaper that Scott Baum, a member of the Tennessee National Guard who has orders to deploy to Iraq, headed home but hopes to remain in the country to help with the effort to find his 11-year-old daughter.

Scott said Baum had a round-trip ticket so he could return quickly if anything changed.

Baum went missing June 26 as she walked a few blocks from a friend’s house to her home in McCleary. The 4-foot-9, brown-haired girl last was seen wearing a light-blue hooded shirt, blue jeans and black shoes.

Scott said Lindsey’s mother, Melissa Baum, has worked with family members to start two Web sites dedicated to the search: www.findlindseybaum.com and www.lindseybaum.com.

Investigators hope a $6,000 reward will prompt someone to come forward with information about Lindsey’s disappearance. The money is being offered by Crimestoppers and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Anyone with information is asked to call local authorities or the investigation’s tip line at 866-915-8299.

http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/918533.html
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: July 24, 2009, 11:49:56 PM »

ok from now on your gonna' be Live*Learn*Love according to me....i really have NO idea who you started out as so

welcome to scared monkeys Live*Learn*Love  glad to have you here

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: July 24, 2009, 11:52:57 PM »

Reader Comment:

urgent 2 days ago wrote:
i'm so distraught i know i saw your daughbter on the roy highway being led on foot by the woods i called 911 and they said they dispatched someone to drive by but thats all they did there were two males one without a shirt and no shoes i have seen him on the highway only once before the other white male was about 50 weariong a b lue plaid shirt they had the girl sandwiched betwqeen them she was snacking at the males arfm on the right as they led her down the highway shew was wering a pink tank top and tannish capri pan ts she looks like the picture with the darker hair ...i have been trying to get someone to go find her for over an hopur now..this is not a joke ....i hope you get this soon...you can call me on my cell XXXv XXX XXXX or the house phone XXX XXX XXXX.. sorry i cant type well they wedre heading south bound between 4 and 5 miles from the turn off onto the highway going southbound the were walking toward traffic on the northbound side..i cant imagine what your going through i'm upset juyst because i cant get anyone to care..i emailed one of the investigators also but dont know whst else to do the men are two big for one person to take on..they are probably way into the woods on fort lewis by now..dear god i hope your daughter gets home soon...

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_072109WAB-mccleary-missing-reward-SW.62c9e7a5.html
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: July 24, 2009, 11:54:23 PM »

what the  Monkey Devil!

can i access the link?  i wanna hear what they have to say.  or just say no?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: July 24, 2009, 11:58:03 PM »

6 Thousand Dollar Reward Now Offered in Search for Missing McCleary Girl

A $6,000 reward is being offered for information about last month's disappearance of an 11-year-old McCleary girl. Investigators hope someone knows something that will help authorities find Lindsey Baum. The girl vanished while walking home from a friend's house on June 26. She's described as 4-foot-9, 80 pounds, with brown hair and eyes.

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott tells us that the Department has from 6 to 10 officers including FBI agents involved in the search daily, Scott said that the amount of tips have tapered since the initial reports of Lindsey's disappearance "We're finding stuff that we need to do to clarify or expand on information that already came in."

Scott also said that surveilance video footage from nearby stores has yet to turn up anything, adding that officers have identified some people in the footage and contacted them, not as much as person's of interest, as persons who were in the area at the time of the disappearance.

Lindsey's mother said recently that they have established a couple of websites to promote the search efforts, www.lindseybaum.com and www.findlindseybaum.com

The Grays Harbor County Sheriff's department moved the base of operations for the search to the County Sheriff's offices earlier this month.

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott tells KBKW that the McCleary Bear Festival required the parking and rooms that were being used to accommodate the investigators in the case. "We'll work out of here, go to McCleary as needed, and be able to follow up on leads outside of McCleary in a more organized fashion."

Officials also began tearing down the extensive interagency efforts in McCleary, and releasing some of the 15 to 10 officers per day that have been assisting in the investigation. "We're going to have to accept that this is going to be a case that's assigned to a smaller team of officers" said Scott.

Investigators would still like to talk to anyone who may have seen anything in McCleary between 9 and 10 pm Friday - june 26th when the little girl failed to return to her home on Mommsen Road from a friend's house on Maple street a few blocks away.

Police are also asking that people get their facts from the police or local media, and to not flood tip lines with rumors heard second hand, or online. 

Investigators looking for the missing McCleary girl say it's unlikely she ran away or is playing a prank on her family, FBI investigators have said it is also unlikely that she was abducted by a stranger, and more likely someone she knew.

Police are following up on several leads in the case, Scott tells us that the Forensic Investigation on Lindsey's home computer has turned up little more, and that they have expanded the computer level search to other computers that Lindsey may have used to access her internet profiles, including the local public library's computer.

Scott said that video footage taken from a nearby Shell station yielded no stand-out leads, some leads are still being investigated from the video. Scott added that the footage is now being investigated by forensics teams, in hopes of enhancing some of the video.

Grays Harbor County Sheriff Mike Whelan says that, early in the investigation, investigators have received many tips, and that so far the investigation has yielded no primary suspects. "We've been sending teams of detectives out to follow up on those tips" "as far as suspects are concerned, we don't have anyone that we can say is the suspect"

"I just need my daughter home," Melissa Baum, the girl's mother told The Aberdeen Daily World. She said she's afraid someone has taken her daughter and away from McCleary, a town of about 1,500.

Lindsey's mother reported her missing Friday night.

Chief George Crumb of the McCleary Police Department said that weekend that friends and family are assisting the search, and that while his department hopes Baum just ran off on her own, "she's been gone far too long."

Melissa Baum said she is afraid someone has taken her daughter, and taken her away from McCleary.
"If anyone does have her, bring her back home or take her to a pay phone where she can call home," Baum said.
No Amber Alert was initiated because no one had seen anyone take her. Lindsey Baum was reported as a missing child.
"It did not meet any of the criteria for an Amber Alert," Crumb said.
McCleary Police set up the initial search, but called in the Sheriffs Office at 4 a.m., Patrick said. Thurston County sheriffs deputies, FBI Officials, and the Washington State Patrol are also assisting.

http://kbkw.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=625
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: July 25, 2009, 12:03:24 AM »

Reader Comment:

urgent 2 days ago wrote:
i'm so distraught i know i saw your daughbter on the roy highway being led on foot by the woods i called 911 and they said they dispatched someone to drive by but thats all they did there were two males one without a shirt and no shoes i have seen him on the highway only once before the other white male was about 50 weariong a b lue plaid shirt they had the girl sandwiched betwqeen them she was snacking at the males arfm on the right as they led her down the highway shew was wering a pink tank top and tannish capri pan ts she looks like the picture with the darker hair ...i have been trying to get someone to go find her for over an hopur now..this is not a joke ....i hope you get this soon...you can call me on my cell XXXv XXX XXXX or the house phone XXX XXX XXXX.. sorry i cant type well they wedre heading south bound between 4 and 5 miles from the turn off onto the highway
oh $hitgoing southbound the were walking toward traffic on the northbound side..i cant imagine what your going through i'm upset juyst because i cant get anyone to care..i emailed one of the investigators also but dont know whst else to do the men are two big for one person to take on..they are probably way into the woods on fort lewis by now..dear god i hope your daughter gets home soon...

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_072109WAB-mccleary-missing-reward-SW.62c9e7a5.html
oh $hit if this is really true the entire town/police know whats up...i have a very heavy heart right now and a feeling if Lindsey is alive she won't be much longer...whoever posted that should have either interviened (yeah, i know, personal safety..whatever, you see a missing kid and do nothing except post it on the net) or the town is corrupted (and yes, it does happen)...lets all try to keep a thought with a white light around Lindsey (and pray the FBI is still there)

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: July 25, 2009, 12:17:10 AM »

what the  Monkey Devil!

be careful...doesn't sound kosher to me and it sounds like some 'puter savy nuts are hangin' out, esp if it comes from something like baumtips.  either someone wants to know what you know or someone thinks your on to them..please don't take this lightly...if there bold enough e-mail you, who knows?  get a good anti-viral program.

I know.  oh well, won't be the first time ugh.  I can deal with it 

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: July 25, 2009, 12:18:16 AM »

Scott said that video footage taken from a nearby Shell station yielded no stand-out leads, some leads are still being investigated from the video. Scott added that the footage is now being investigated by forensics teams, in hopes of enhancing some of the video.
i could be wrong but it was either posted here somewhere, or on a random reader commit that i read that the cameras at the shell station didn't work???  am i losing it??

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: July 25, 2009, 12:22:24 AM »

link? there is no link, not sure what you mean.  This is an email sent to my email

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: July 25, 2009, 12:26:37 AM »

Reader Comment:

urgent 2 days ago wrote:
i'm so distraught i know i saw your daughbter on the roy highway being led on foot by the woods i called 911 and they said they dispatched someone to drive by but thats all they did there were two males one without a shirt and no shoes i have seen him on the highway only once before the other white male was about 50 weariong a b lue plaid shirt they had the girl sandwiched betwqeen them she was snacking at the males arfm on the right as they led her down the highway shew was wering a pink tank top and tannish capri pan ts she looks like the picture with the darker hair ...i have been trying to get someone to go find her for over an hopur now..this is not a joke ....i hope you get this soon...you can call me on my cell XXXv XXX XXXX or the house phone XXX XXX XXXX.. sorry i cant type well they wedre heading south bound between 4 and 5 miles from the turn off onto the highway
oh $hitgoing southbound the were walking toward traffic on the northbound side..i cant imagine what your going through i'm upset juyst because i cant get anyone to care..i emailed one of the investigators also but dont know whst else to do the men are two big for one person to take on..they are probably way into the woods on fort lewis by now..dear god i hope your daughter gets home soon...

oh $hit if this is really true the entire town/police know whats up...i have a very heavy heart right now and a feeling if Lindsey is alive she won't be much longer...whoever posted that should have either interviened (yeah, i know, personal safety..whatever, you see a missing kid and do nothing except post it on the net) or the town is corrupted (and yes, it does happen)...lets all try to keep a thought with a white light around Lindsey (and pray the FBI is still there)

where the heck is this at, fort lewis area?  that is where that weirdo jeffrey richard smiley was taking girls. 
but he is in jail... right?  they did not let that idiot out of jail did they?

where is this comment at? gee.  are they just going to only drive by and not go out there to look in the woods.. how do you get someone out there?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: July 25, 2009, 12:27:56 AM »

oh I see the link now sorry, I am like what?  I can't think.  sheeesh, can't someone get someone to listen to this person

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: July 25, 2009, 12:27:58 AM »

link? there is no link, not sure what you mean.  This is an email sent to my email
baumtips@gmail is highlighted like a link (at your post) i want to check it out but after you post i'm weary.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: July 25, 2009, 12:30:11 AM »

oh I see the link now sorry, I am like what?  I can't think.  sheeesh, can't someone get someone to listen to this person
thehehehe..were losin' it together.. an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.